PDA

View Full Version : Help a poor Nostalgia racer if you can

blondie#1
06-19-2003, 08:24 PM
We just tore down an old 12 degree racers casale and he broke the shifting dogs that put the boat into gear. I am told it is a splined collar with two studs or dogs on the face that engage the v-drive. Can anyone help out this struggling Nostalgia racer? He is the only small block racer with a 15foot Jones SK. Last test he broke a u-joint which blew up the alum shield, the time before that he killed his ignition, and the time before that he forgot to install the prop! Believe it or not, he is a veteran SS driver who is coming out of retirement! Will Andy sell just this one part? or does anyone have a parts box that they will separate for a worthy cause? Thank you guys for the help cause we want to see him make more than two laps! :D

GofastRacer
06-19-2003, 08:34 PM
Call the number at the top of the screen, Tom will take care of you and won't rip ya either!.. :cool:
BTW, who is this veteran SS driver!.. :)
[ June 19, 2003, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]

WILDERTHANU54
06-19-2003, 08:41 PM
YES TRUE......BUT ANDY HAS ALWAYS TREATED ME VERY GOOD, AND HE WILL SELL YOU JUST THE TWO DOG. I HAVE SOME LAYING AROUND. I SAY PUT A WHIRL-A-WAY IN THE THING....

GofastRacer
06-19-2003, 08:46 PM
Yep, anything that goes over 70 definitly needs a whirlaway!.. :rolleyes:

wsuwrhr
06-19-2003, 09:07 PM
Mr Bentley has all the parts you need, I know he has two jaw dogs.
Brian

smalls
06-19-2003, 09:10 PM
WILDERTHANU54:
YES TRUE......BUT ANDY HAS ALWAYS TREATED ME VERY GOOD, AND HE WILL SELL YOU JUST THE TWO DOG. I HAVE SOME LAYING AROUND. I SAY PUT A WHIRL-A-WAY IN THE THING.... KRU, You have your ride together?????? :confused:

RaysonKid
06-19-2003, 09:21 PM
BlondeBomb,
Was that Jones at Banks?
I know there was one in the pits that I never saw running.

WILDERTHANU54
06-19-2003, 09:29 PM
smalls:
WILDERTHANU54:
YES TRUE......BUT ANDY HAS ALWAYS TREATED ME VERY GOOD, AND HE WILL SELL YOU JUST THE TWO DOG. I HAVE SOME LAYING AROUND. I SAY PUT A WHIRL-A-WAY IN THE THING.... KRU, You have your ride together?????? :confused: READY TO GO BROTHA.......BUT IM BOOKED FOR THE NEXT MONTH SO IT LOOKS LIKE IT WONT SEE THE WATER UNTIL EARLY AUGUST. I'M ALSO IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A HOUSE SO THATS NOT HELPING.
[ June 19, 2003, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

smalls
06-19-2003, 09:37 PM
WILDERTHANU54:
smalls:
WILDERTHANU54:
YES TRUE......BUT ANDY HAS ALWAYS TREATED ME VERY GOOD, AND HE WILL SELL YOU JUST THE TWO DOG. I HAVE SOME LAYING AROUND. I SAY PUT A WHIRL-A-WAY IN THE THING.... KRU, You have your ride together?????? :confused: READY TO GO BROTHA.......BUT IM BOOKED FOR THE NEXT MONTH SO IT LOOKS LIKE IT WONT SEE THE WATER UNTIL EARLY AUGUST. I'M ALSO IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A HOUSE SO THATS NOT HELPING. Good to here your takin the plundge. I will be down there in Needles and Red Rock in September.
No Bakersfield for you then?