PDA

View Full Version : American Soldier Burned in effigy.....

boatsnblondes
03-21-2007, 08:17 PM
http://linfield.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2012088&l=c6305&id=65201211

wolfie
03-21-2007, 08:29 PM
F'in cowards have their faces covered. Got the balls to do it, but not the balls to stand behind it.

TeamGreene
03-21-2007, 08:33 PM
FU*CKIN rat bastards what the hell is going on!!!!!

Moneypitt
03-21-2007, 08:38 PM
F'in cowards have their faces covered. Got the balls to do it, but not the balls to stand behind it.
I disagree. They have no balls or they wouldn't cover their faces. I'd like to see them do that in close proximity to a Marine base.......Or Army, or Navy, or Air Force..............Damm, am I in a time warp or what? The 60s all over again.....And yeah, they were spineless punks then too............MP

Baja Big Dog
03-21-2007, 08:44 PM
I gotta tell ya, I can hardly type. This kind of shit is nothing but bullshit..Period.
I dont give a fock what your beliefs are, you burn a flag (an upside down flag) and the image of an American soldier and I WILL kick your ass.
Gawd dam I am PISSED. This shiot took place ion Portland, land of fags and tree huggers...Man I am pissed.
Who the hell was standing around while this shit was goin on??? And no one kicked any of these piss ants asses.
I am ashamed........Lets blow up some children in a car bomb, we have just lowered ourselves to their level.
Dam IM pissed.
Im saying to ban this thread, but I want to see if anyone else is as pissed as I am.
Dam IM pissed!!!

brad22
03-21-2007, 08:48 PM
That was freaken ridiculous. someone please explain: Their saying support our troops, but they burn our flag and lite a soldier on fire. I dont get it??

Garrddogg
03-21-2007, 08:50 PM
I gotta tell ya, I can hardly type. This kind of shit is nothing but bullshit..Period.
I dont give a fock what your beliefs are, you burn a flag (an upside down flag) and the image of an American soldier and I WILL kick your ass.
Gawd dam I am PISSED. This shiot took place ion Portland, land of fags and tree huggers...Man I am pissed.
Who the hell was standing around while this shit was goin on??? And no one kicked any of these piss ants asses.
I am ashamed........Lets blow up some children in a car bomb, we have just lowered ourselves to their level.
Dam IM pissed.
Im saying to ban this thread, but I want to see if anyone else is as pissed as I am.
Dam IM pissed!!!
fukcin pussies! really it was in Portland?

vmjtc3
03-21-2007, 08:51 PM
wow dont know what to say except what my son (who is serving in the army) says. I am proud to serve my county to provide freedom even for those who do not agree with what I do!

bigq
03-21-2007, 08:51 PM
Disagreeing with war using violence never made any sense to me..

riverbound
03-21-2007, 08:54 PM
RD and some friends having a good time.....:mad:
Well as one of RD's friends.... I can tell you to go F UCK yourself...... I have 4 brothers fighting overseas so Pices of Sh!t like you can say stupid sh!t like this.
I fly an American Flag, A Navy Flag and a USMC flag from my river house EVERY weekend and all of my other homes also fly at least an American Flag.
Why dont you put your train on Cruise control and step in front of it idiot.:mad:

QuickJet
03-21-2007, 08:58 PM
Pussy a$$ cowards without a spine. Why didn't they burn a Muslum rag head?
Is the American soldier now there new enemy? These people disgust me.

Jordy
03-21-2007, 09:00 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23tryingtobefunny.jpg
Too bad it was just focking lame. :notam: :notam: :notam:

Kilrtoy
03-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Ground Control to AIR FIVE NINER, please divert your course. A new threat has been discovered , please check new drop zone, repeat new drop zone. I am sending 4 additional attack planes to assist you, Mission is now on your screen
http://photos-019.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v64/140/6/65201211/n65201211_30341019_3187.jpg

Baja Big Dog
03-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Dam...IM still PISSED.
I wanna kick some pusssies asses, why didnt they advertise they were gonna do this, I have a few dozen friends that would love to ride through that group of puzzy fags.
Did I mention I was PISSED!!!!!!

boatsnblondes
03-21-2007, 09:11 PM
Well as one of RD's friends.... I can tell you to go F UCK yourself...... I have 4 brothers fighting overseas so Pices of Sh!t like you can say stupid sh!t like this.
I fly an American Flag, A Navy Flag and a USMC flag from my river house EVERY weekend and all of my other homes also fly at least an American Flag.
Why dont you put your train on Cruise control and step in front of it idiot.:mad:
Well as a Navy veteran, I totally support our troops...I don't give a shit if your friends with RD...you need some new friends...
Theres a second civil war brewing in this country.....both sides are polarized with hatred with one another, much the same as the days before the first civil war.....just a matter of time I suppose....

Baja Big Dog
03-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Well as a Navy veteran, I totally support our troops...I don't give a shit if your friends with RD...you need some new friends...
Theres a second civil war brewing in this country.....both sides are polarized with hatred with one another, much the same as the days before the first civil war.....just a matter of time I suppose....
B n B...Help me understand. Ive read your civil war thing, I really dont understand what you are saying, but then again its an established fact that IM not the brightest bulb on the tree. "both sides are polarized with hatred with one another" Please explain..............
You started this thread with a smart ass statement about RD and friends having fun, Am I wrong in assuming that your agree with the content of the pictures????
I am very much hoping your not in agreement with the pictures.

wolfie
03-21-2007, 09:29 PM
There's no civil war brewing. Those people are a bunch of spoiled pu$$ies that would be to afraid to fight for thier beliefs. They're hiding behind masks. They've always let others fight their battles, whether it be mom and dad, daddies lawyers, or our U.S. armed services. They are the first to come out and protest but the last to put anything on the line.

boatsnblondes
03-21-2007, 09:33 PM
Baja, no bro, you could not be more wrong than to assume that I agree with those shots...rather, I see them as a kind of correlation to the bad blood between the North and the South in the years leading up to the first Civil war. These days, it seems to me that the right and the left are moving further apart to the point that there seems to be no middle hardly anymore...the shots in the post, I suppose, just make my blood boil, as it does yours...thus, I wonder how much longer people can tolerate these types of sights before someone sheds bllod over it???

boatsnblondes
03-21-2007, 09:34 PM
There's no civil war brewing. Those people are a bunch of spoiled pu$$ies that would be to afraid to fight for thier beliefs. They're hiding behind masks. They've always let others fight their battles, whether it be mom and dad, daddies lawyers, or our U.S. armed services. They are the first to come out and protest but the last to put anything on the line.
wolfie, you have no idea how much I hope your right.....

Jordy
03-21-2007, 09:37 PM
Sorry about the smartass comment about RD, he seems to spend so much time pointing out that I'm an idiot, I thought I would send some back his way.
You know, it's kind of ironic, but it kind of just made you look like more of an idiot. :notam: ;) :jawdrop: :D

Baja Big Dog
03-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Baja, no bro, you could not be more wrong than to assume that I agree with those shots...rather, I see them as a kind of correlation to the bad blood between the North and the South in the years leading up to the first Civil war. These days, it seems to me that the right and the left are moving further apart to the point that there seems to be no middle hardly anymore...the shots in the post, I suppose, just make my blood boil, as it does yours...thus, I wonder how much longer people can tolerate these types of sights before someone sheds bllod over it??? Sorry about the smartass comment about RD, he seems to spend so much time pointing out that I'm an idiot, I thought I would send some back his way.
Like I said, low on the ole IQ scale!!!

riverbound
03-21-2007, 09:41 PM
The original context of your idiotic post was hinting that RD and his friends are a bunch of flag burning pussies. Yet I have seen first hand these people go out of their way to support and show respect to our troops.
How come EVERY time you post, you post to talk sh!t yet tou know nothing of what you speak on. Is your life really that sad and pathetic that you have nothing better to do?
Oh Jeez...the sky is falling the sky is falling

boatsnblondes
03-21-2007, 09:53 PM
The original context of your idiotic post was hinting that RD and his friends are a bunch of flag burning pussies. Yet I have seen first hand these people go out of their way to support and show respect to our troops.
How come EVERY time you post, you post to talk sh!t yet tou know nothing of what you speak on. Is your life really that sad and pathetic that you have nothing better to do?
Oh Jeez...the sky is falling the sky is falling
LAtely, every time I post RD sprouts up and talks a lot of shit about me. RD and his friends doing anything for anyone besides themselves?? give me a break...RD doesn't care about anyone but himself...and he shows it every time he pops his head up....fock him....as far as what I said...he strikes me as the type that would stand there and watch and laugh at it...

BADBLOWN572
03-21-2007, 10:10 PM
LAtely, every time I post RD sprouts up and talks a lot of shit about me.
Maybe that is because every time you open up your mouth, you make yourself look like an idiot. RD just has a way of pointing out the obvious.
RD and his friends doing anything for anyone besides themselves?? give me a break...
Well, I would definitely consider myself one of RD's friends. I think that anyone who has ever met us in person would testify that our whole group would go out of our way to help out someone in need. If you don't believe that, you can go FOCK YOURSELF.
RD doesn't care about anyone but himself...and he shows it every time he pops his head up....fock him
Really??? And you know this because? I can assure you with 100% certainty that you do not have a clue and you are completely delusional.
....as far as what I said...he strikes me as the type that would stand there and watch and laugh at it...
Again, you are speaking about a person that you have never met. You have no way of knowing what type of character a person has by reading a post. Your assumptions have no basis and are completely without merit.
If I were you, I would be very careful about attacking a person's character! :mad: :mad: :mad:

boatsnblondes
03-21-2007, 10:26 PM
Maybe that is because every time you open up your mouth, you make yourself look like an idiot. RD just has a way of pointing out the obvious.
Well, I would definitely consider myself one of RD's friends. I think that anyone who has ever met us in person would testify that our whole group would go out of our way to help out someone in need. If you don't believe that, you can go FOCK YOURSELF.
Really??? And you know this because? I can assure you with 100% certainty that you do not have a clue and you are completely delusional.
Again, you are speaking about a person that you have never met. You have no way of knowing what type of character a person has by reading a post. Your assumptions have no basis and are completely without merit.
If I were you, I would be very careful about attacking a person's character! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Character?? Where??? I haven't seen it yet.....seems to me you need to find a new friend...people like him make me glad I left Socal....at least up here folks are real...

BADBLOWN572
03-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Character?? Where??? I haven't seen it yet.....seems to me you need to find a new friend...people like him make me glad I left Socal....at least up here folks are real...
I believe that you are showing a lack of character by saying that someone, and/or their friends, would stand around while something like that took place. Obviously you have never met us. If you had, you would know that we do not stand for disrespectful bullshit! :mad: :mad: :mad:

boatsnblondes
03-21-2007, 10:35 PM
IN any case, this thread ain't about that ******** RD, it's about them shitheads burning AN AMERICAN SOLDIER in effigy......I can't believe this is the same country that went to war in 1941...what the hell happened to us??? What went wrong?? How in the hell can doing that be acceptable in any part of this country?? That discussion is what I want to talk about and hear from you about, figure out what in the world is goin on here.....

CARLSON-JET
03-21-2007, 11:28 PM
The small group actually burning the flag/dummy look like a typical crowd of jehad loving terrorists to me... I noticed they burned the stars and stripes but some how left the "Corporate America" flag alone.. What does this mean? :confused:
I do not see any police around to control the crowd nor any of the "protesters" shooting, attacking or killing each other. I also noticed no burned out cars or buildings.
The majority are excercising more self control then the few. I don't feel they (majority) are excersising good judgment by just standing around and soaking up the anti-American propoganda. :(
I'm sure after all the "excitement" they went back to their corporate jobs and fed the machine they despise so much. Instead of really going with their agenda, moving out to the country and living off the land. By actually doing something besides feeding the animal they obviously hate so much they just waisted their time loitering in a town square. :sleeping:
It always makes me wonder though.. What do tree huggers wipe their a$$es with? Do they embelish in a good Ol' fashioned piece of tissue made from cut down trees? Or do they use their hands and then wipe it off while patting themselves on the back? :sqeyes: :D

Rexone
03-22-2007, 02:09 AM
I believe that you are showing a lack of character by saying that someone, and/or their friends, would stand around while something like that took place. Obviously you have never met us. If you had, you would know that we do not stand for disrespectful bullshit! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Well said Danny. I normally don't comment on any crap this poster says but this thread as it relates to RD has to be one of the most disrespectful I've seen on the forum for some time. Does not surprise me though considering the source.

shueman
03-22-2007, 05:07 AM
Well said Danny. I normally don't comment on any crap this poster says but this thread as it relates to RD has to be one of the most disrespectful I've seen on the forum for some time...
I have to agree as well...

riverbound
03-22-2007, 05:42 AM
LAtely, every time I post RD sprouts up and talks a lot of shit about me. RD and his friends doing anything for anyone besides themselves?? give me a break...RD doesn't care about anyone but himself...and he shows it every time he pops his head up....fock him....as far as what I said...he strikes me as the type that would stand there and watch and laugh at it...
Like Jordy said, In your lame ass attempt to make RD look bad, you are only digging yourself a much deeper hole. There is no need to sit here and defend him as plenty of people knw him and his true character. You on the other hand, hide behind your computer adn take cheap shots and judge people you have never met.
It must be a sad life you live, I actually pitty you :(

riverbound
03-22-2007, 05:44 AM
Does not surprise me though considering the source.
MMD???:D

Schiada76
03-22-2007, 06:49 AM
Kill them.:mad:
On the RD front, Dave strikes me as the kind of guy that would not hesitate to wade among those sub humans and fock them up.

Jordy
03-22-2007, 06:54 AM
IN any case, this thread ain't about that ******** RD
Remember that comment about how you make yourself look like an idiot??? Yeah, you just did it again. You made this thread about RD (and his friends) with the little quip you made in the first post, and now you're not intelligent enough to understand why people are lashing out at you for it??? :confused: :rolleyes: :idea:
I think RD is onto something... :idea: :jawdrop: :D

riverbound
03-22-2007, 07:19 AM
Kill them.:mad:
On the RD front, Dave strikes me as the kind of guy that would not hesitate to wade among those sub humans and fock them up.
Unless they are 8yr. Olds with water baloons.

boatsnblondes
03-22-2007, 07:26 AM
No less than he has disrespected me Rex. As long as he chimes in and screws with my ability to post and enjoy this site, these types of posts will be the norm, not the exception, get used to them.

Jrocket
03-22-2007, 07:39 AM
No less than he has disrespected me Rex. As long as he chimes in and screws with my ability to post and enjoy this site, these types of posts will be the norm, not the exception, get used to them.
Theres nothing wrong with having a problem with RD or the videos you put up,but too associate those people and RD in the same thread is wrong.If you have a boner for RD then blast away at him,Im sure he can handle the situation.You know very well RD would never have anything to do with those people.Your attempt to bash RD is failing,especially when you go about it like this.You want to trash RD?Then single him out and go at it,dont try and tie him to stuff that people on this board know he's not part of.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-22-2007, 07:53 AM
WOW! :mad:
I have no idea what your beef with Dave is but how dare you come on here and attempt to associate Dave and his friends with those pictures.
You sir, are a moron.
I hope you get diarhea today. :mad:

riverbound
03-22-2007, 07:55 AM
I have no idea what your beef with Dave is but how dare you come on here and attempt to associate Dave and his friends with those pictures.
You sir, are a moron.
Thats why I love you. :D
That was too funny....LOL

Jordy
03-22-2007, 07:59 AM
Yep, there goes that idiot thing we talked about again. Perhaps you could have something wired up to your computer that lights up to warn you that you're going to come off like an idiot again... just a thought. :notam:
p.s. RD has alot of friends on here that you lumped in with your first post, just in case you haven't picked up on it by now. :jawdrop:
You sir, are a moron.
DAMN!!! BNB, now you've done it, you've got the diarhea curse. :jawdrop: :eek:

Nord
03-22-2007, 07:59 AM
What an idiot!

MR HARLEY
03-22-2007, 08:05 AM
Perhaps you could have something wired up to your computer that lights up to warn you that you're going to come off like an idiot again... just a thought
:D
Jordy:
You got that pic handy of the famous hole and shovel for BNB.:idea: ;)

Jrocket
03-22-2007, 08:06 AM
Could you do me a favor and put one of those curses on my inlaws...any one of them will be fine.

Do F150's Float?
03-22-2007, 08:07 AM
I know its already been said again and again in this thread, but i feel the need to throw my $.02 in here...
You are a f*cktard who doesn't know RD or his friends. He may talk shit to you over the internet, but i have breaking news for you, ITS THE INTERNET. If you believe everything you read here, i have some swampland in Florida i need to unload.
RD and his friends are some of the best people i know. And yes, i know them outside of ***boat. There are very few that i wouldn't trust with my life, which is saying a lot.
Like we tell my 10 year old sister (whom obviously has a higher IQ and is more mature than you), THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.
Douche. :)

Jordy
03-22-2007, 08:12 AM
:D
Jordy:
You got that pic handy of the famous hole and shovel for BNB.:idea: ;)
You mean this one??? Someone has used the shovel rather extensively:
http://www.cp-tel.net/pasqualy/hole/hole_0179sml.jpg

MR HARLEY
03-22-2007, 08:15 AM
Thats the one! :)

Sportin' Wood
03-22-2007, 08:19 AM
. RD and his friends doing anything for anyone besides themselves?? give me a break...
I guess because I associate with a guy like that I'm a flag burner? Poor choice you made today. Just stop your not making it any better.
He's offered me plenty of cold beers in the past.. I'd say he's a giver!

shockwaveharry
03-22-2007, 08:44 AM
...these types of posts will be the norm, not the exception, get used to them.
You crossed a line with your first post and you just don't seem to get it. When you disparage "RD and his friends" you are including me. You suck. You must be jerkin' off to all this negative attention... I can't see any other logical reason you continue down this road...:confused:
Just apologize now and try to salvage your relationship with the people in this community if you want to stay, otherwise you will continue to be a painful boil on the ass of ***boat.com...

EmpirE231
03-22-2007, 08:54 AM
HERE is the problem!!!
hippies!!:mad:
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27027&stc=1&d=1174582421

PunkAssBitch
03-22-2007, 08:55 AM
You sir, are a moron.
I second that emotion. What an azzhole. Have a happy burning butthole BNB.

h2oski2fast
03-22-2007, 09:35 AM
IN any case, this thread ain't about that ******** RD, it's about them shitheads burning AN AMERICAN SOLDIER in effigy......I can't believe this is the same country that went to war in 1941...what the hell happened to us??? What went wrong?? How in the hell can doing that be acceptable in any part of this country?? That discussion is what I want to talk about and hear from you about, figure out what in the world is goin on here.....
You made it about RD and his friends, you SH!TBAG. RD points out that you are an idiot, because you are. With post like these, you show your ignorance to proper grammar and communication skills.
This, along with other threads ("External Steering"), you spout off at the mouth relaying information that you heard, but do not comprehend. You have no first hand knowledge of RD's friends, although you are starting to fiugre it out very quickly. We are a tight knit group and are very happy to help people out.
I understand your animosity towards RD, as he has called out your second hand knowledge on more then one occation. He basically told you that you were giving out incorrect information. He pointed out that they should not be taking advise from you, do to the fact that you are an idiot. You start this thread to get back RD. The reason for this is you can't out do him, or his friends, and this is the only you can try. To bad it back fired on you, making you look even more ignorant.
Someone on this forum has a signature that made me think you: "Don't argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".

Jordy
03-22-2007, 09:47 AM
This, along with other threads ("External Steering"), you spout off at the mouth relaying information that you heard, but do not comprehend.
Hey D, you think that he's "paddling" now??? :D :D :D

h2oski2fast
03-22-2007, 09:52 AM
Hey D, you think that he's "paddling" now??? :D :D :D
Yep. To bad when he was conceived, his dad wiped the best psrt of him off his mom's chin.

Nord
03-22-2007, 10:16 AM
Yep. To bad when he was conceived, his dad wiped the best psrt of him off his mom's chin.
get back to work on my sh*t gaybob...............

DILLIGAF
03-22-2007, 10:30 AM
Not cool BNB....Try going after RD another way. You didn't just go after him you went after others that consider him a friend. I do and I am from a strong military family. I wouldn't be standing around watching that kind of shit go down.
Give it a rest

riverbound
03-22-2007, 10:33 AM
Not cool BNB....Try going after RD another way. You didn't just go after him you went after others that consider him a friend. I do and I am from a strong military family. I wouldn't be standing around watching that kind of shit go down.
Give it a rest
F-BNB :D

BarryMac
03-22-2007, 11:08 AM
Yeah, RD Sux, but he would give you the shirt off of his back if you needed it, you're a fu(king douche bag, clam your fu(king pie hole and don't speak unless you know what the fu(k you're talking about...

Nord
03-22-2007, 11:09 AM
Yeah....

riverbound
03-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Yeah....
Word!

RiverDave
03-22-2007, 11:34 AM
Ya know I can understand trying to take a shot at me BnB becuase you took it up the ass on the last couple of threads..
But honestly man, to try and associate me with a bunch of flag burning hippies? I'm about as conservative as conservative gets bro. A cheap shot below the belt as they say.
As a peace of advice for the future though I probably wouldn't include the "friends" I literally know about 1/2 the board. Most would disagree with the I'm consumed with myself and wouldn't help anyone comment. I'll help anyone I know in anyway I can if they need it.
That's alright though I have thick skin. ;) So Let the games begin!
RD :jawdrop: :idea:

Schiada76
03-22-2007, 11:48 AM
I'll amend my previous post then.
RD would wade in and kick the crap out of those miseable fawks unless one of them was a little kid with a water balloon. He learned that lesson.:jawdrop: :D

Rattle Can Lou
03-22-2007, 11:48 AM
BNB, I believe your takin a knife to a good ol fashion gun fight. You proved yourself to me with the fricken MSD deal. I read all that shit and thought about how piss poor you looked. I would find a new home or suffer the wrath of RD and now you threw in a whole new mix with "Dave's Friends". I think I would jump the train like a Hobo and not look back,
Besides, everyone already knew that RD Sux

Jbb
03-22-2007, 11:51 AM
Ya know I can understand trying to take a shot at me BnB becuase you took it up the ass on the last couple of threads..
LiL Mr.......kickin ass.....takin names.....:D
ps......piece ....dumbass
...............RD SUX

h2oski2fast
03-22-2007, 11:52 AM
get back to work on my sh*t gaybob...............
WTF? On the internet on your day off? I can only say one thing, DORK!:)

h2oski2fast
03-22-2007, 11:54 AM
...............RD SUX
Look JBB always staying politically correct.:) :) :)

Jordy
03-22-2007, 11:55 AM
...............RD SUX
The JBB... stop hating. ;)

Jbb
03-22-2007, 11:58 AM
The JBB... stop hating. ;)
..................Not hating......educating.....:D

Jordy
03-22-2007, 11:59 AM
..................Not hating......educating.....:D
I see. Well in that case, that was an exceptional example of negative reinforcement with the use of dumbass to promote RD's further education. Keep up the good work. :D

Jbb
03-22-2007, 12:05 PM
I see. Well in that case, that was an exceptional example of negative reinforcement with the use of dumbass to promote RD's further education. Keep up the good work. :D
Building a better tomorrow......one people at a time....;)

Jrocket
03-22-2007, 12:40 PM
RD would wade in and kick the crap out of those miseable fawks unless one of them was a little kid with a water balloon. He learned that lesson.:jawdrop: :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6710s_ass.jpg

RiverDave
03-22-2007, 01:00 PM
...............RD SUX
LOL... does anyone else find this ironic? :D
It's peace bro..
Yeah Yeah I know.. RD Sux..
RD

RiverDave
03-22-2007, 01:02 PM
By the way.. BnB I think we're even now.. :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2458580&posted=1#post2458580
Want to keep going? :D
RD

h2oski2fast
03-22-2007, 01:12 PM
This is the same clown that thinks that Vector is worth $75K. That's some good crack he is smoking!

BADBLOWN572
03-22-2007, 01:38 PM
This is the same clown that thinks that Vector is worth $75K. That's some good crack he is smoking!
Hell, I will build someone a BRAND NEW 21' Cruiser with a 600h.p. motor for that price. Both hull and motor will come with a warranty too. Sounds like someone who buys his boat will be taking it in the shorts!

Jbb
03-22-2007, 01:54 PM
LOL... does anyone else find this ironic? :D
It's peace bro..
Yeah Yeah I know.. RD Sux..
RD
Oh Brother.......piece.........Bro........:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26546&stc=1&d=1174010188

Jordy
03-22-2007, 04:52 PM
Last Activity: Today 04:48 PM
:idea: :jawdrop: :D :devil:

h2oski2fast
03-22-2007, 05:14 PM
:idea: :jawdrop: :D :devil:
I saw that earlier, probbly changing his phone number right now.

BiggusJimbus
03-22-2007, 06:00 PM
Gonna be a nice pool when it's done.

dragboat
03-22-2007, 07:33 PM
Gonna be a nice pool when it's done.
Hes been digging a long while, I started watching the excavation when the "I know my MSD is out of warranty, but the place I bought it should magically read my mind and overnight one to me........at no charge........with free shipping........and apologize." was going on.