PDA

View Full Version : Tie Downs

DaddyMack
03-21-2007, 09:40 PM
They are not just for bikes anymore :devil:
For the best (okay.. so I designed them..:D )
One person tie downs for your bikes, Rhinos, quads, etc...
I Designed them to allow one person (any person male/female) to tie down a motorcyle (harley sized) in less than a minute. My 15 year old daughter can tie my Harley down by herself in less than a minute. Releasing is even easier...
Twisted Metal Cycles in Havasu carries them, see my website for additional retailers. Sorry, don't sell direct anymore.
check out my video (with gratuitous butt crack):jawdrop: at the website...
www.daddymack.net
thanks for looking!!

DaddyMack
03-22-2007, 09:07 AM
Oh yea.. and if anyone is going to be at Laughlin.. I will be selling them at a booth there... Look for... Counts Kustoms... that's where I will be.. not sure as to where.. But I believe in front of the Riverside... large display booth...:D

dicudmore
03-22-2007, 09:16 AM
need 2 sets--awesome product--Steve call mark he wants them

ChumpChange
03-22-2007, 09:23 AM
The video freezes right when she bends down. Can't see them in process.

DaddyMack
03-22-2007, 10:02 AM
need 2 sets--awesome product--Steve call mark he wants them
Hey Dan.. will talk to and see Mark next week.. .. If you can wait for another month I will have them in Laughlin.. otherwise check out Twisted Cycles... or Easternperformance.com online.. or in Vegas I have a few people that carry them too... Westside Choppers, Counts Kustoms and Harley on eastern.... I don't have them myself because I ship directly to the retailers.
Thanks for the compliment!

DaddyMack
03-22-2007, 10:09 AM
Probably your connection... but I will post a direct link tomorrow or tonight... I will upload it to my photobucket when I get home.
sorry about that!

WYRD
03-22-2007, 01:37 PM
I like the boob shot at the end................cool product too:D

DaddyMack
03-22-2007, 02:06 PM
I like the boob shot at the end................cool product too:D
Yea.. Lane is nicely put together and she stands about 6'2" in those heels :jawdrop: :D
And she looks really good in that shirt when its cold :devil:
Oh and thanks!! If you have ever tied a bike down, you will realize just how easy this makes it... Tying a bike down (or quad, etc.) is no longer a time factor. I spent 5 min showing Lane how to do it, and then we shot the video. Realize she is strapping down my Road King in less than a minute by herself!!

DaddyMack
03-22-2007, 09:51 PM
New dealer in Bakersfield!! DeBerti Designs... debertidesigns.com
cool stuff if you are FORD person :D

DaddyMack
03-26-2007, 08:51 AM
Try this link....
http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/daddymacklv/?action=view&current=DaddyMack-TrueTitle1.flv
Thanks!
Steven

DaddyMack
03-28-2007, 09:23 AM
bumpers