PDA

View Full Version : Off duty cop, beats down bartender!!

EmpirE231
03-22-2007, 09:05 AM
could you imagine if this was your wife?
http://www.filecabi.net/video/4-drunk_cop.html

Mr. Crusader 83
03-22-2007, 09:08 AM
and the worse part about this is there is 2 other guys just standing there watching.

Jrocket
03-22-2007, 09:09 AM
That guy is worthless,so are the other two chicken shiats just standing there doing nothing.

NOTALENT
03-22-2007, 09:14 AM
What a POS! Those other douch bags are Pussys too!!!:mad: Hope he gets bubba on his ass when he gets locked up!

CARLSON-JET
03-22-2007, 09:27 AM
I saw that in the news last night. I could not believe a person sworn to protect and serve could be such a ruthless piece of crap. I was really pissed when the D.A. (another piece of crap) only filed simple assualt charges at first. the shit hook deserves a minimum of ten years not 5. Then the act of trying to buy his way out of it.. What a black eye to the 99.9 percent of the great LEO out there.

Deano
03-22-2007, 09:32 AM
and the worse part about this is there is 2 other guys just standing there watching.
Those guys should be locked up for being pussys! wtf, that guy would have had a couple of bottles broken over his head!

460 jus getn it
03-22-2007, 09:34 AM
Thats wrong, how about those dude standing there doing nothing. Crying shame

h2oski2fast
03-22-2007, 09:40 AM
Cowards, one of them must have been boatsnblondes.

fatboy95
03-22-2007, 09:44 AM
What a fat POS. Probably a security guard or works for the county SO.

blown65
03-22-2007, 09:46 AM
What a loser fat ****.

bunny 166
03-22-2007, 09:49 AM
OK, that is scary....I hope no one goes postal on me one night like that :jawdrop: ....I can't believe both of those other guys just standing there!:eek:

vegasriverjunkie
03-22-2007, 09:50 AM
When I first caught this on tv I just saw the loser beaten someone down until the person got up I then realized it was a chick. What a POS and the P*ssy who was also standing there watching it. :mad:

CARLSON-JET
03-22-2007, 09:55 AM
It does not surprise me one bit it was a Chicago cop. They are about the biggest pieces of crap and represent a huge majority perportionatly of what is wrong with LEO. I'm surprised they didn't find a big bag of dope on him.
On the subject of the why the others stood around. I will not be surprised to find out they are also CPD. If not, it would literally be risking their lives as folks around here have a bad habit of disappearing when it comes to making a stand against any CPD officer. ( litterally a death sentence) Not to mention, striking a civilian is well, just simple assault. striking an LEO could amount to attempted murder or somewhere along those lines. The double standard applies.

Boatcop
03-22-2007, 11:22 AM
What a fat POS. Probably a security guard or works for the county SO.
Pretty broad brush you're painting with there!

68_ROGERS
03-22-2007, 11:47 AM
That guy is a piece of shit and they other two are fockin pussy's.

Keith E. Sayre
03-22-2007, 01:27 PM
my mother would turn over in her grave, then come kick my ass if I had just stood there. I don't care what the
implications were. What a sad piece of humanity, the idiot
who hit the lady and the observer. I hope that after firing
the big guy, that they let him spend the next several years
with bubba! Nice cozy little cell should fit him just right.
Keith Sayre

AZJD
03-22-2007, 01:33 PM
Holy crap. I just decided to look at this................. How bout the 2 pussies just standing there!!!!!! I am furious just seeing it on the internet. I would have beat that dude half to death with a freakin ashtray!
Second: What a tough chick! That girl took a beating and still got up and defended herself! Bet those 2 watching felt real tough that night!
Your face heals faster than your pride people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grow some balls!

CA Stu
03-22-2007, 02:28 PM
1) He hits like a pussy.
2) Maybe he didn't quite understand the whole "I'd hit it!" concept.
Thanks
CA Stu

ratso
03-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Hopefully she banks a few million off that one.:jawdrop: What a piece of shit, and throws punches like a pussy.

jawbreakerkid
03-22-2007, 03:10 PM
OMG, I can't believe that. I just now looked at that. I would have choked that guy until he pizzed himself. What nerve...:mad:

XtrmWakeborder
03-22-2007, 04:44 PM
Quiet copper.... it was probably one of those damn boat cops!:D

CARLSON-JET
03-22-2007, 06:38 PM
The jackass cop and one of his buddies are going to be indicted for Intimidation and obstruction of justice. I guess he threatened the owner of the bar with harassment and also threatened to place drugs in the bar or bar owner’s car if the tape as handed over as evidence.
I finally saw some footage of a an older gentleman going to the bartenders rescue after he walked out of the restroom and noticed what was going on.
I’m defiantly getting the feeling that the other bystanders were Chicago PD.
The CPD is also under investigation now as jackass was not handcuffed when being placed under felony arrest.

blown428fe
03-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Saw that last night and still cant believe it. What a piece of shit. I would love to beat the shit out of him , GOD DAMN...

Southwest47
03-22-2007, 07:27 PM
No kidding!! I thought the same thing when I read that!!:mad: I wake up at 4:30 a.m. every morning to workout and stay in shape. The parolees I deal with workout 24/7 in their cells using water bags and mattresses to stay in shape; I at least want it to be an even fight!:boxingguy
Not all of us are fat slobs that hang out at doughnut shops.:)

THOR
03-22-2007, 07:43 PM
That makes me sick. Maybe, if we are all lucky, he will go to jail and get a real beating.

XtrmWakeborder
03-22-2007, 08:26 PM
No kidding!! I thought the same thing when I read that!!:mad: I wake up at 4:30 a.m. every morning to workout and stay in shape. The parolees I deal with workout 24/7 in their cells using water bags and mattresses to stay in shape; I at least want it to be an even fight!:boxingguy
Not all of us are fat slobs that hang out at doughnut shops.:)
Question for yah. Don't cops get paid time to work out? I heard it the other day and was wondering if it was true. I also learned about your sweet pensions. Makes me think I shoulda been a cop.