PDA

View Full Version : After a few cocktails

fatboy95
03-22-2007, 11:12 AM
My wife, her good looking friend and I are havin a few at the local watering hole and this young guy comes up to the table and wants to buy the wife's friend a couple of drinks. She is about 20 years his senior. She looks at the young man and says " young man, I've been around the block a few times in my life and I know what you're up to. I have given birth to four kids and unless you are packing an extremely large weapon you may have more enjoyment having sex with my purse."
The poor kid went outside, got in his car and drove off.

LAFD
03-22-2007, 11:14 AM
My wife, her good looking friend and I are havin a few at the local watering hole and this young guy comes up to the table and wants to buy the wife's friend a couple of drinks. She is about 20 years his senior. She looks at the young man and says " young man, I've been around the block a few times in my life and I know what you're up to. I have given birth to four kids and unless you are packing an extremely large weapon you may have more enjoyment having sex with my purse."
so basically shes implying that shes rather loose?

Run_em_Hard
03-22-2007, 12:08 PM
Like fukn a warm bucket of water:D :D

heartless
03-22-2007, 12:09 PM
funny but
GROSS

moneypit
03-22-2007, 12:23 PM
Like tossin' a hotdog down the hallway...:D :D

Benjhamina
03-22-2007, 12:33 PM
Thats great, I love a sassy couger like that. You don't have to be packing to please a lady like that, you just have to know which way to point it.... Hey Heartless, it's good to see you are still on here after yesterdays drama. My boat will be ready to go next week and I am in HB so anytime you want to get on the water hit me up. We are going to do Pirate Days in Catalina and your kinda a pirate huh?

AZJD
03-22-2007, 12:36 PM
Should have asked to buy the purse a drink for shock value!:D
Kids these day............just don't have any game!:D

AZJD
03-22-2007, 12:37 PM
Thats great, I love a sassy couger like that. You don't have to be packing to please a lady like that, you just have to know which way to point it.... Hey Heartless, it's good to see you are still on here after yesterdays drama. My boat will be ready to go next week and I am in HB so anytime you want to get on the water hit me up. We are going to do Pirate Days in Catalina and your kinda a pirate huh?
You did not!? I didn't know anyone else referred to them as cougars!:devil:

LESSON LEARNED
03-22-2007, 12:40 PM

heartless
03-22-2007, 12:46 PM
ooh cant wait
hope we have some nice weather soon!
im not a pirate but i like pirates ;)

Benjhamina
03-22-2007, 01:00 PM
You did not!? I didn't know anyone else referred to them as cougars!:devil:
You don't grow up around Costa Mesa without learning what it is to be stalked by a cougar.

CornWater
03-22-2007, 01:11 PM
You don't grow up around Costa Mesa without learning what it is to be stalked by a cougar.
Foxfire...
:D

Benjhamina
03-22-2007, 01:16 PM
Foxfire...
Thats the place. I'm glad I'm not the only one who earned my wings that way......

Sigus
03-22-2007, 01:21 PM
Blueplate special at the Foxfire.

lucky
03-22-2007, 01:24 PM
my daddy told me - stick your dick in rub one side and the other side will come over and see what all the banging was about :D ....

Benjhamina
03-22-2007, 01:26 PM
Blueplate special at the Foxfire.
Bluehair special at the Foxfire......

Racey
03-22-2007, 01:26 PM
"Well in that case can i buy your purse a drink?"

Baja Big Dog
03-22-2007, 01:27 PM
Foxfire...
AKA...Wrinkle Ranch!!!

CornWater
03-22-2007, 01:32 PM
Ahhh.... word travels fast I see...:eek:

DaddyMack
03-22-2007, 02:34 PM
Hmm She was tight to me....:jawdrop: :) :devil:

Sportin' Wood
03-22-2007, 02:50 PM
" Unless those kids came out your a$$ I don't see a problem?" Whacha drinkin?!:D

Mrs.Racer277
03-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Foxfire...
Otherwise known as Menopause Manor :)

fatboy95
03-22-2007, 03:19 PM
" Unless those kids came out your a$$ I don't see a problem?" Whacha drinkin?!:D
Perfect!! LMAO:D :D :D

Ivan Dan
03-22-2007, 03:36 PM
Foxfire...
The ole Foxfire....I can throw a rock and hit that place from my office but I haven't been there in years. I think we should have a HB gathering at the Foxfire as this would be extremely comical for the single guys getting molested by the Cougars.

wsuwrhr
03-23-2007, 08:04 AM
"Cougars" were always called "beetles" by a couple of my friend's father's when I was a youngster.
Brings back some memories.
I have to feel sorry for your friend, I think her doctor should be fired for not sewing up the taint like it is supposed to be.
Find out who it is please, I want to make sure I never have to
"experiece" their handiwork.
I never understood why it is allowed to be called "practicing" medicine.
Brian

BADBLOWN572
03-23-2007, 08:43 AM
Foxfire...
We used to call that place the "Sure Fire." Almost impossible to not get laid in that place if you put in just a tad of work. :D
My buddy met a cougar there and she became his sugar momma. New car, new wardrobe, alowance, etc... He rode the train until she got off and boarded a new one. ;)

boatnam2
03-23-2007, 08:45 AM
i like that good one sw!

fatboy95
03-23-2007, 08:53 AM
"Cougars" were always called "beetles" by a couple of my friend's father's when I was a youngster.
Brings back some memories.
I have to feel sorry for your friend, I think her doctor should be fired for not sewing up the taint like it is supposed to be.
Find out who it is please, I want to make sure I never have to
"experiece" their handiwork.
I never understood why it is allowed to be called "practicing" medicine.
Brian
"Taint" my problem, but it might be worth looking into...........:)

Biglue
03-23-2007, 08:59 AM
Nice. :D
Or how about something like this, "it's OK I can wear a parachute to soften the landing. :D :D