PDA

View Full Version : Pleasant on Sunday!!

Concept1
03-22-2007, 01:44 PM
Going to Lake pleasant on Sunday to meet up with Wes from Trident for a test ride! We are going to meet at 9am at the 10 lane so if anyone else wants to go thats where we will be! See you all out there!

squirt'nmyload
03-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Going to Lake pleasant on Sunday to meet up with Wes from Trident for a test ride! We are going to meet at 9am at the 10 lane so if anyone else wants to go thats where we will be! See you all out there!
we will probably be there but it won't be till later in the afternoon.....tell wes i said whats up if i don't see you guys :)

squirt'nmyload
03-22-2007, 02:25 PM
probably be around the north ramp but plan on goin to humbug for a bit!!

Concept1
03-22-2007, 03:02 PM
probably be around the north ramp but plan on goin to humbug for a bit!!
O.K. Ill look for you guys, hopefully i wont be stuck in the middle of the lake like last time!

kingbrutis
03-22-2007, 03:13 PM
Whats going on at the lake? I'm in the market for a nice small boat. It's about an hour ride for me from Goodyear. Thanks Joe

Jordy
03-22-2007, 03:45 PM
Whats going on at the lake? I'm in the market for a nice small boat. It's about an hour ride for me from Goodyear. Thanks Joe
Small boats and Pleasant aren't always a good combination. It's a big body of water and gets rough on regular summer weekends, then starts sinking boats when the Monsoons start in July or so. What is your idea of a small boat?

Concept1
03-22-2007, 03:50 PM
Just gonna hang out with some frineds, make some new ones, go on a test ride on the Trident, sounds like a perfect day!

kingbrutis
03-22-2007, 03:54 PM
20' or so. I had a 30' cat and never used it out here. I used to boat in the Cheseapke bay. I dont know how rough it gets at the lake, but cant imagine it being rougher than the bay. More boats sink there than any other body of water beside the great lake in Michigan. Isnt most of the lake, jet boats and jet ski's? I really dont know, just asking. Thanks for the help. Joe

squirt'nmyload
03-22-2007, 04:02 PM
20' or so. I had a 30' cat and never used it out here. I used to boat in the Cheseapke bay. I dont know how rough it gets at the lake, but cant imagine it being rougher than the bay. More boats sink there than any other body of water beside the great lake in Michigan. Isnt most of the lake, jet boats and jet ski's? I really dont know, just asking. Thanks for the help. Joe
pleasant is mostly wakeboard boats, tuna boats and 28ft+ powerboats....and tons of lake lice..add all tha with the chop from the wind and it gets pretty crazy out there.:D
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/DSCF1303-1.jpg

AZJD
03-22-2007, 04:06 PM
pleasant is mostly wakeboard boats, tuna boats and 28ft+ powerboats....and tons of lake lice..add all tha with the chop from the wind and it gets pretty crazy out there.:D
That pic aint shit. A monsoon came in one day out of nowhere and we were down anengine and we were taking 4' white caps over the side of the boat!

AZJD
03-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Oh BTW alot of us are going saturday! Its Bass days out there this weekend so it will be somewhat busy!

kingbrutis
03-22-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm sure it gets very mixed up. What is a tuna boat or lake lice? A big flybridge fishing boat? Not trying to insult anyone. Just trying to figure the boating scene out here. Thanks Joe

kingbrutis
03-22-2007, 04:10 PM
What is bass days? I'm in the market for a boat. Are there going to be dealers demoing boats? Thanks JoeOh BTW alot of us are going saturday! Its Bass days out there this weekend so it will be somewhat busy!

squirt'nmyload
03-22-2007, 04:11 PM
That pic aint shit. A monsoon came in one day out of nowhere and we were down anengine and we were taking 4' white caps over the side of the boat!
ya but how do you think that looks from inside my jet:jawdrop: :jawdrop:...probably how them 4 footers looked crashin over your pig :D

squirt'nmyload
03-22-2007, 04:13 PM
I'm sure it gets very mixed up. What is a tuna boat or lake lice? A big flybridge fishing boat? Not trying to insult anyone. Just trying to figure the boating scene out here. Thanks Joe
no worries...lace lice are jet ski's and tuna boats are boats that deserve to be anywhere else but lake pleasant :D .........bass days is a bass tourney that is goin on this weekend...i think bill luke dodge is a sponsor....i don't know bout demos but maybe

squirt'nmyload
03-22-2007, 04:14 PM
here ya go
http://www.arizonaboatingandwatersports.com/billluke.php

AZJD
03-22-2007, 04:18 PM
here ya go
http://www.arizonaboatingandwatersports.com/billluke.php
You are just a surplus of info today Brian!:D :D :D

Magic34
03-22-2007, 04:20 PM
There is usually an on the water boat show that weekend out there.

squirt'nmyload
03-22-2007, 04:22 PM
You are just a surplus of info today Brian!:D :D :D
people helping people :D

AZJD
03-22-2007, 04:24 PM
people helping people :D
Hahaha, LMAO

Jordan_23_85205
03-22-2007, 04:36 PM
Mike I pm'd you my numbers! Give me a call. Are you still taking your boat? Bubba wants to go as well, so let's talk.
Later,
Keith

Concept1
03-23-2007, 03:12 PM
Sweet Keith, im putting everyone together and whos boats are all going.

squirt'nmyload
03-25-2007, 07:54 PM
Sweet Keith, im putting everyone together and whos boats are all going.
did you make it sunday??......i thought i saw your boat leaving humbug at about 5 maybe??......if it was you i must've went right past ya....i tied up with a barge that was behind you guys:D

squirt'nmyload
03-25-2007, 07:55 PM
Hahaha, LMAO
and where were you:D :D

seanv
03-26-2007, 06:55 AM
ahhhh that was a great day out there:D i saw squirtn throwing out a nice roost as i left the cove. i had my neighbors with me who in the day had a 90mph jet boat:rolleyes: so i took them to 110 and the 90mph jetboat story was getting much slower:D :D
all in all a beautiful day!!!!!

Jordy
03-26-2007, 07:13 AM
and where were you:D :D
I believe he was at home icing his vagina. :D :D :D
What a great day at the lake. Couldn't have asked for better weather, especially after Saturday. :D :D :D

AZJD
03-26-2007, 07:26 AM
What a great day at the lake. Couldn't have asked for better weather, especially after Saturday. :D :D :D
Yep I was home icing my vagina! I went saturday for a couple of hours, never really planning on going sunday. We ran it a little too hard on saturday night to go on sunday anyways..............
Next sunday forsure.

seanv
03-26-2007, 10:57 AM
hmmm well, i was out in snobbsdale until 3am sat night and i made it out:D
you just got your boat out of the shop so get it wet damnit:D

squirt'nmyload
03-26-2007, 12:32 PM
lmao...............some pics
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/DSCF1559.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/DSCF1561.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/DSCF1568.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/DSCF1564.jpg

Concept1
03-26-2007, 03:26 PM
Hey Brian yea we got there at 9:15 in the morning and didnt leave till around 4:30 or so, we were all dont for at the time. Sorry I missed you guys. Heres a couple pics I took, i didnt have much room on the camera.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27363&stc=1&d=1174951209
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27364&stc=1&d=1174951209
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27365&stc=1&d=1174951209
I put this last pic in because the girl on the lower right swam to our boat. She slipped and fell on had to of broke her ankle and knocked herself the f**k out, it was funny but still kinda sad!

Jordan_23_85205
03-26-2007, 03:35 PM
Hey Mike,
DId you drive the Trident? What did you think? Sorry Bubba and I couldn't meet you guys out there!
I have an article that I want to e-mail you later about the new business. PM me you e-mail address.
Later,
Keith

Concept1
03-26-2007, 03:44 PM
Yo Keith, I didnt drive it just because im weird about driving other peoples stuff, Wes did take me for a ride though. All I can say about that boat is WOW, and AMAZING. It was FAST, nimble, smooth at 95MPH in pretty roughh water and the inside was totally awesome. I loved it. We did have an awesome time out there I know that, Ill be out there everyweekend from now on. I think we will do Pleasant on Saturdays, and Saguaro on Sundays.

Jordan_23_85205
03-26-2007, 03:51 PM
Mike,
Sounds sweet! Shoot me your e-mail later.
K

Concept1
03-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Done, talk to you soon!

squirt'nmyload
03-26-2007, 04:08 PM
We did have an awesome time out there I know that, Ill be out there everyweekend from now on. I think we will do Pleasant on Saturdays, and Saguaro on Sundays.
nice

Concept1
03-26-2007, 04:20 PM
That is untill i get skin cancer, I got burned so bad I have the RACOON face sunburn. Oh well im still a newbie!! Im gonna work on a sunblock dispencer on the boat after the new motor goes in! :D

squirt'nmyload
03-26-2007, 04:26 PM
That is untill i get skin cancer, I got burned so bad I have the RACOON face sunburn. Oh well im still a newbie!! Im gonna work on a sunblock dispencer on the boat after the new motor goes in! :D
lmao...........NEW MOTOR?? :jawdrop:

RiverDave
03-26-2007, 08:36 PM
Yo Keith, I didnt drive it just because im weird about driving other peoples stuff, Wes did take me for a ride though. All I can say about that boat is WOW, and AMAZING. It was FAST, nimble, smooth at 95MPH in pretty roughh water and the inside was totally awesome. I loved it. We did have an awesome time out there I know that, Ill be out there everyweekend from now on. I think we will do Pleasant on Saturdays, and Saguaro on Sundays.
Did you get any pics?
RD

Jordy
03-26-2007, 08:41 PM
Did you get any pics?
RD
There are some I'll have to find from our trip out on Saturday. Hung out with Wes and his crew on Saturday, had lunch at the marina. Wasn't the best weather but it was a great time. Sunday was much better but we never saw Wes.

Concept1
03-26-2007, 11:44 PM
Did you get any pics?
RD
I didnt RD sorry, we were actually on our way in to head home before he found us, I put my boat on the trailer and went out with him for a quick spin. i didnt even recognize it in person. It looks like a 30 footer in the water ( my opinion ). I was really impressed to be honest.

LuckyStrike
03-27-2007, 12:37 PM
There are some I'll have to find from our trip out on Saturday. Hung out with Wes and his crew on Saturday, had lunch at the marina. Wasn't the best weather but it was a great time. Sunday was much better but we never saw Wes.
Jordy wheres the pics From Sunday:idea:

AZJD
03-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Don't worry all I will be out sundy with a full crew! I have pics from Sat. but all the girls are wearing sweatshirts and sweats!

Jordy
03-27-2007, 03:42 PM
They are on her camera. Haven't seen 'em yet. Will keep ya posted!!! :D :D :D
Heard you had an interesting ride home. :jawdrop:

LuckyStrike
03-27-2007, 07:40 PM
They are on her camera. Haven't seen 'em yet. Will keep ya posted!!! :D :D :D
Heard you had an interesting ride home. :jawdrop:
No Shit The Whole F-ing Wheel/New Tire complete with Rotor 1st Axle Ditch
Side. Didnt touch the other two axles or even bend the fender. The Disc brake Assembly and brake line are intact. Believe it or not the Axle Thead looks like it Never had a nut on it...The Threads are rusty and Not damaged. The Grease Zerk is still ther but bent over to one side hard...I cant F--ing believe it Felt like I hit a Pot hole never saw the Tire Wheel gon untill Monday Morn:idea:

AZJD
03-28-2007, 07:21 AM
Maybe someone stole the thing!

Jordy
03-28-2007, 07:31 AM
No Shit The Whole F-ing Wheel/New Tire complete with Rotor 1st Axle Ditch
Side. Didnt touch the other two axles or even bend the fender. The Disc brake Assembly and brake line are intact. Believe it or not the Axle Thead looks like it Never had a nut on it...The Threads are rusty and Not damaged. The Grease Zerk is still ther but bent over to one side hard...I cant F--ing believe it Felt like I hit a Pot hole never saw the Tire Wheel gon untill Monday Morn:idea:
That's crazy. :jawdrop: