PDA

View Full Version : Steel Buildings

Roaddogg 4040
02-03-2006, 08:46 AM
Steel Buildings Is there anyone here that has experience in steel building constructeion? I am thinking of hiring a couple of people to help me construct my shop and am wondering if there is anyone in the Havasu area that might be interested.
Steve

mike37
02-03-2006, 08:50 AM
Steel Buildings Is there anyone here that has experience in steel building constructeion? I am thinking of hiring a couple of people to help me construct my shop and am wondering if there is anyone in the Havasu area that might be interested.
Steve
I had an erector set wen I was a kid :)
do you have the slab poured yet and the building on sight

Roaddogg 4040
02-03-2006, 09:39 AM
I had an erection when i was a kid too. :boxed:
The foundation is not in yet as I am waiting for the zoning and septic permits to get through the building departments, which should be soon. I want to start as soon as I can.
Steve

ACCEPTENCE
02-03-2006, 12:26 PM
With a completed electric, plumbing and slab, I had mine stood up and it was worth every penny. Thought of buliding it myself and glad I didn't.
From the back of the flat bed semi truck at 7:30 a.m. in front of the house on a tuesday the building was completed COMPLETED!!! by thursday afternoon at 2:00p.m. Turn Key!!!
I did the footings, rebar, slab, electrical and plumbing. The actual erection was completed by a guy named Scott Ticmeyer outta Victorville.
He and crew cost ummmmm $3100.00 as I recall.
Wish I had his number for ya.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1415Building2-med.jpg
Vessel Assist Needles

al cole'holic
02-03-2006, 02:07 PM
With a completed electric, plumbing and slab, I had mine stood up and it was worth every penny. Thought of buliding it myself and glad I didn't.
From the back of the flat bed semi truck at 7:30 a.m. in front of the house on a tuesday the building was completed COMPLETED!!! by thursday afternoon at 2:00p.m. Turn Key!!!
I did the footings, rebar, slab, electrical and plumbing. The actual erection was completed by a guy named Scott Ticmeyer outta Victorville.
He and crew cost ummmmm $3100.00 as I recall.
Wish I had his number for ya.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1415Building2-med.jpg
Vessel Assist Needles
Looks very sweet, if you can dig up that phone number I would be happy to call him! :)