PDA

View Full Version : Havasu the week of the 25th

Lavey29
03-22-2007, 03:08 PM
Hi everyone,,,, anyone heading up the week of the 25th. I will be out there with the family for 5 days. Just picked the boat up from Teague Custom Marine. Did a few upgrades and pre-season stuff. I would highly recommend Teague for the quality service you get there for any of your boating stuff. Bob water tested my boat at 95mph but said there was more to go. Should be in the low 100's when it gets dialed in. I also have a 32" lab 4 blade for sale in the spam section if anyone is interested. Does anyone know how the water level is at Windsor now for launching? Wife and I usually hang out in Steamboat or at the Nautical cove. Feel free to come over and say hi if your out on the water. Hope everyone is having a great day....take care...

DaddyMack
03-22-2007, 03:16 PM
Sweet! Beautiful Job!!
thinking meeting on friday in channel 10: - 10:30 for a run to the springs for lunch?? Course most will have to wait for me.. or give me a head start.....:D

jrgaudettes
03-22-2007, 03:32 PM
Wow, Great set up, nice looking boat. We are down the road from you in Rancho Cuc. We will be out this weekend but only to give the boat a cleaning. We will be on the water Fri, Sat and Sun the following weekend. :D

phebus
03-22-2007, 04:18 PM
Thanks for posting the picture of the transom, I'm sure that's all I'll ever see. :) Looks good, looks fast. I really like the gel too.

Lavey29
03-22-2007, 04:30 PM
We gotta head back Friday....will be on the water sun-thurs...maybe next time and thanks...
Sweet! Beautiful Job!!
thinking meeting on friday in channel 10: - 10:30 for a run to the springs for lunch?? Course most will have to wait for me.. or give me a head start.....:D

Lavey29
03-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Thanks alot,,,where you at neighbor,,,I'm off Milliken and the 210?...spend one day cleaning and one day showing it off on the water....of course then you have another day of cleaning after that...
Wow, Great set up, nice looking boat. We are down the road from you in Rancho Cuc. We will be out this weekend but only to give the boat a cleaning. We will be on the water Fri, Sat and Sun the following weekend. :D

Lavey29
03-22-2007, 04:35 PM
Thanks Phebus...that was funny...I'm just a cruiser with the wife and kid on board but the upgrades really improved my mid range so it will run alot better at lower RPM...better gas milage also...Wife wants a deck boat though like yours...easier with the little one and all the stuff that comes along..[
QUOTE=phebus;2459143]Thanks for posting the picture of the transom, I'm sure that's all I'll ever see. :) Looks good, looks fast. I really like the gel too.[/QUOTE]

jrgaudettes
03-22-2007, 04:37 PM
Thanks alot,,,where you at neighbor,,,I'm off Milliken and the 210?...spend one day cleaning and one day showing it off on the water....of course then you have another day of cleaning after that...
Daycreek & 210, real close to you. :D :D

Lavey29
03-22-2007, 04:44 PM
Yep,,,it's a small world on HB sometimes,,,thats a sweet looking Ultra...will have to get a coldie sometime and talk boat stuff...I'm all pumped up to get back on the water for the first time this season...gonna look at some houses up there also...I thing within the next year there will be some real good deals up there to pick up. I hate towing back and forth...We rent a really nice house now with a 40' garage 2 blocks from the lake when we go up...
Daycreek & 210, real close to you. :D :D

jrgaudettes
03-22-2007, 05:24 PM
Yep,,,it's a small world on HB sometimes,,,thats a sweet looking Ultra...will have to get a coldie sometime and talk boat stuff...I'm all pumped up to get back on the water for the first time this season...gonna look at some houses up there also...I thing within the next year there will be some real good deals up there to pick up. I hate towing back and forth...We rent a really nice house now with a 40' garage 2 blocks from the lake when we go up...
Same here, Looking to buy a house in the fall in Havi, Sitting and watching what is going to happen with the market. I think the prices are to high right now and if I were to buy now I would be upside down in a year, so I'm going to wait until the housing market hits bottom. We store our boat out there and what we are paying in storage, hotels and food we could afford a house.:D But only time will tell.:D Thanks for the compliment on the boat as yours is sweet also.
Im always up for some beers and the Yardhouse is right down the road. We need a ***boat get together at the Yardhouse real soon.:D

prkr247
03-22-2007, 05:39 PM
Wife, daughter will be out for the week. We are going out this Saturday til next Sunday...Hope to see you at Steamboat.

raff
03-22-2007, 06:43 PM
We will be on the water Saturday and then again next weekend.

bigkyle
03-22-2007, 08:48 PM
We're heading out tomorrow for the week. Yeah baby!:D :D :D
As fellow Alta Lomians (?), we'll have to share a cold one Lavey & jrg. Hell, I'll share a cold one even if you're not from Alta Loma.:eek:

phebus
03-22-2007, 09:02 PM
We're heading out tomorrow for the week. Yeah baby!:D :D :D
As fellow Alta Lomians (?), we'll have to share a cold one Lavey & jrg. Hell, I'll share a cold one even if you're not from Alta Loma.:eek:
Hell, I can't even spell Alto Loma, but I can spell beer. :)

Throttle
03-22-2007, 09:08 PM
looks very nice... I may be on the water on Sunday and Monday... I will keep an eye out for ya... as for Windsor, been there every nite for the last 3... you will have No proble launching... the CRC boat has been in and out lots recently... stay in the middle lanes or near the walkway to the dock.

Devil's Advocate
03-22-2007, 09:10 PM
Nice looking ride.;)

Lavey29
03-22-2007, 11:00 PM
I agree with you about the prices,,,think the market will continue to correct itself over the next year and prices will get very reasonable again up there. I'm always up for a Yardhouse run...will have to hook it up...
Same here, Looking to buy a house in the fall in Havi, Sitting and watching what is going to happen with the market. I think the prices are to high right now and if I were to buy now I would be upside down in a year, so I'm going to wait until the housing market hits bottom. We store our boat out there and what we are paying in storage, hotels and food we could afford a house.:D But only time will tell.:D Thanks for the compliment on the boat as yours is sweet also.
Im always up for some beers and the Yardhouse is right down the road. We need a ***boat get together at the Yardhouse real soon.:D

Lavey29
03-22-2007, 11:04 PM
Thanks D.A.:)
Nice looking ride.;)

Lavey29
03-22-2007, 11:11 PM
Thanks for the info Throttle,,,if you float by Monday I'll say hello....
looks very nice... I may be on the water on Sunday and Monday... I will keep an eye out for ya... as for Windsor, been there every nite for the last 3... you will have No proble launching... the CRC boat has been in and out lots recently... stay in the middle lanes or near the walkway to the dock.

Lavey29
03-22-2007, 11:17 PM
We probably should just start an Alta Loma click up there next week...I will look for you guys and PKR on the water or at Steamboat Monday???
UOTE=bigkyle;2459845]We're heading out tomorrow for the week. Yeah baby!:D :D :D
As fellow Alta Lomians (?), we'll have to share a cold one Lavey & jrg. Hell, I'll share a cold one even if you're not from Alta Loma.:eek:[/QUOTE]

Old Man Havasu
03-23-2007, 04:54 AM
Carnelian and the 210!
Leaving for Havi at 1:00 today. Taking the boat to Savage tomorrow and cleaning up dead plants and trees from the freeze a few months back. :jawdrop: (hard to believe!) Jeeping on Sunday. On the water Monday and Tuesday weather permitting.
Hope to see some of you out there, probably heading up to Moabi.

Lavey29
03-23-2007, 10:25 AM
Looks like the Alta Lomian's will be out in force up there..I will look for you also on the water...Hope the weather will be nice...
Carnelian and the 210!
Leaving for Havi at 1:00 today. Taking the boat to Savage tomorrow and cleaning up dead plants and trees from the freeze a few months back. :jawdrop: (hard to believe!) Jeeping on Sunday. On the water Monday and Tuesday weather permitting.
Hope to see some of you out there, probably heading up to Moabi.

bigkyle
03-23-2007, 11:46 AM
Looks like the Alta Lomian's will be out in force up there..I will look for you also on the water...Hope the weather will be nice...
Lite rain today, but weather is improving for the next several days. Looks real inviting right now. Should be heading out Saturday morning and on the water in the afternoon. Got some folks to meet with Monday morning and will likely be up Steamboat way after that, early afternoon - 22' Advantage Citation.
BTW, Milliken, just north of 210.