PDA

View Full Version : How many times... ladies and gents

ratso
03-22-2007, 03:59 PM
a week do you need it?
Being married to the chicks I was married to, especially the last two, sex was always off the hook... no fewer than 3 or 4 times a week, and sometimes we'd do it every day and night for weeks at a time. Being single and with the "clientel" I've built in this town over the years, it's there for me 24/7 if I want, just usually I don't want it that much... you know, without the "love factor" involved... and just downright too much work with a reputation to uphold... Heck, once a week is fine with me as far as really getting down with somebody...;)
I guess also secondly, I was wondering as far as reading another thread on here, why is it with so many of you chicks, is it such a "huge ordeal" to satisfy your man a few times a week if he wants it??? WTF is that all about??? I'd really like an answer to that, and you guys with pieces of shit wives or girlfriends that ain't getting the job done, put them on here... I'd like some explanations, as would most of you.http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif Fukk, there are probably a lot of things the hubbys don't care to do, but hey, they gotta be done, so fukk your fukkin' little headaches or hard day on the job or the kids just wore me out today or I'm just tired!http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif Spread your fukkin' GD legs a little and the world would be a HELL OF A LOT HAPPIER PLACE!!! Now go grab your guy or gal and mount up and bend that shaft like you're trying to break it off!:D

MR.rvrluvr
03-22-2007, 04:04 PM
alot. with her boobies I just can't get enough. She is very willing. And when the red light is on I just knock on the back door :D

Ziggy
03-22-2007, 04:08 PM
Satisfaction or your money back I say :D:D

ratso
alot. with her boobies I just can't get enough. She is very willing. And when the red light is on I just knock on the back door :D
Nice boobies also factor in as to how often I want it... gotta be visually stimulating for me!:D

ratso
Satisfaction or your money back I say :D:D
If it was only that simple...:D

acatitude
03-22-2007, 04:13 PM
damn bro almost sounds like one of your favorites turned ya down today??????

Ziggy
03-22-2007, 04:14 PM
If it was only that simple...:DWHAT? There's no return policy like Costco on my marraige certificate?? :D :D

ratso
03-22-2007, 04:15 PM
damn bro almost sounds like one of your favorites turned ya down today??????
Actually I was with a regular last night... After that ride I don't care to see another vagina for a couple of weeks.

ratso
03-22-2007, 04:17 PM
WHAT? There's no return policy like Costco on my marraige certificate?? :D :D
lol... All marriages need to be a 5 year renewable contract, or just divide and go... unless you're with a nut job like Wicked Performance Boats was, then it still ain't that easy.;)

Kim Hanson
03-22-2007, 04:34 PM
Marriage slowed me down :( now every other day is good :idea: ....( . )( . ).....

Mandelon
03-22-2007, 04:51 PM
Back door is always locked at my house. :rolleyes:
Maybe this is too personal for many of us to post about but I think for me 4 or 5x a week would be nice, but reality is less than that.....she says she is good with 2x a week but it works out less. :(
I hear her and her friends talking. "Why do it, when they will just want to do it again the next day". :jawdrop:
I have it better than a lot of my friends, but not as good as others. As it is with everything. I do get a great relationship otherwise, fun times, support on my endeavors, not to mention dinner on the table almost every night, clean house, laundry done, etc. She has it good and takes good care of me.
I bust ass to give the family a good life and it doesn't take that much to keep a man happy.
But I wouldn't want to send my spouse out on the town everyday knowing they weren't satisfied....:sqeyes:

Ziggy
03-22-2007, 05:05 PM
Back door is always locked at my house.
Maybe this is too personal for many of us to post about but I think for me 4 or 5x a week would be nice, but reality is less than that.....she says she is good with 2x a week but it works out less. :(
I hear her and her friends talking. "Why do it, when they will just want to do it again the next day". :jawdrop:
I have it better than a lot of my friends, but not as good as others. As it is with everything. I do get a great relationship otherwise, fun times, support on my endeavors, not to mention dinner on the table almost every night, clean house, laundry done, etc. She has it good and takes good care of me.
I bust ass to give the family a good life and it doesn't take that much to keep a man happy.
But I wouldn't want to send my spouse out on the town everyday knowing they weren't satisfied....:sqeyes:
Oh to be a fly on the wall when the girlfriends get together.........you'd learn more in that two hour time period than taking classes for a year.
My wife came back from a girls trip one time and told me all her friends are jealous of her........I say why?.................she answers, cuz they would love an eye popping experience in their life too..lmao :D:D
Not long after that I had a dream one of her friends was after me and Jan walked in on it and asked her friend wtf? Her friend responded to her, You said I should experience it and it'd be ok......:jawdrop: :rollside: :rollside:
LOL, so some time later I declined going to that friends graduation party, Jan understood and didn't mind me skipping that party:) .....this particular friend had alway been promiscuous when they were growing up ;)
I would never cheat anyhow but it was all kinda funny for us both.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-22-2007, 05:08 PM
a week do you need it?
Being married to the chicks I was married to, especially the last two, sex was always off the hook... no fewer than 3 or 4 times a week, and sometimes we'd do it every day and night for weeks at a time. Being single and with the "clientel" I've built in this town over the years, it's there for me 24/7 if I want, just usually I don't want it that much... you know, without the "love factor" involved... and just downright too much work with a reputation to uphold... Heck, once a week is fine with me as far as really getting down with somebody...;)
I guess also secondly, I was wondering as far as reading another thread on here, why is it with so many of you chicks, is it such a "huge ordeal" to satisfy your man a few times a week if he wants it??? WTF is that all about??? I'd really like an answer to that, and you guys with pieces of shit wives or girlfriends that ain't getting the job done, put them on here... I'd like some explanations, as would most of you.http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif Fukk, there are probably a lot of things the hubbys don't care to do, but hey, they gotta be done, so fukk your fukkin' little headaches or hard day on the job or the kids just wore me out today or I'm just tired!http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif Spread your fukkin' GD legs a little and the world would be a HELL OF A LOT HAPPIER PLACE!!! Now go grab your guy or gal and mount up and bend that shaft like you're trying to break it off!:D
as often as hubby wants it...i just grab one of my hottie friends and its on...
stir stir stir:devil:
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/laurieandcolleen.jpg

707dog
03-22-2007, 05:09 PM
Back door is always locked at my house. :rolleyes:
WELL THIS HERE SUMS IT UP FOR MY END THANKS FOR TYPING IT FOR ME...WHATS FUNNY IS IT SEEMS I GET MORE CHICKS FLIRTING AND BEING LIL HORN BALLS TOWARDS ME WHEN I HAVE GF..NOT SAYING I DIDNT PUT A SLAYING ON THEM WHEN I WAS ROAMING SINGLE BUT IM A DAMN GEMINI SO ITS NATURAL FOR ME TO FLIRT AND TO FLIRT BACK AND 9x OUTA 10 I WAS TAGGIN IN THE FIRST WEEK IF NOT THE SAME NIGHT:D (SORRY WAS JUST REMINISING)..BUT I WOULD SAY 3-4 TIMES A WEEK COVERS ME BUT FOR HER SHE IS GOOD WITH 2-3 THEN THE PECKER CLOSET NEEDS A REST...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-22-2007, 05:10 PM
Actually I was with a regular last night... After that ride I don't care to see another vagina for a couple of weeks.
oh thought ya said viraga...my bad

707dog
03-22-2007, 05:11 PM
BOY SOMEONE IS A VERY LUCKY MAN :sqeyes: ARE YOU GUYS ADOPTING...LMAO..JOKIN

Tremor Therapy
03-22-2007, 05:29 PM
What I want is 4-5 times a week. What actually happens is probably 2-3. Not complaining because some weeks its more.....but like all good things its never enough!

jdf
03-22-2007, 06:17 PM
come on ratso you live in wackoville

EAZYKILLER2006
03-22-2007, 08:51 PM
come on ratso you live in wackoville
damn i thought ya said victimville...i was gonna go look him up...:D

Devil's Advocate
03-22-2007, 09:04 PM
a week do you need it?
One that's held up with toothpics..:D
I'm not much of the withholding, "sorry, I'm not in the mood tonight honey" type. If he's wanting, he gonna be getting almost everytime.:D I figure if you're keeping him happy at home then there's less of chance of him walking out the house waving around a loaded pistol.:crossx:

Ziggy
03-23-2007, 09:18 AM
I blows my mind your guy needs to have stray kitty when he's got someone as beautiful as you.........:confused: :confused: :confused:
Your level of tolerance is unbelievable.

Kilrtoy
03-23-2007, 09:21 AM
Back door is always locked at my house. :rolleyes: :
Sucks to be you
:
This is pretty true for most relationships

wright27
03-23-2007, 09:32 AM
I realy don't want to comment on this, but with a tear in my eye I say I do not get it enough. She says whenever you want it get it, but sometimes I just want her to come get it from me. I end up waiting for that, so I get it once mabey twice a week.:confused:

Deano
03-23-2007, 09:35 AM
I blows my mind your guy needs to have stray kitty when he's got someone as beautiful as you.........:confused: :confused: :confused:
no kidding...

little rowe boat
03-23-2007, 10:40 AM
I only get it on my birthday and special occassions, whether I need it or not.:D

ratso
03-23-2007, 10:53 AM
I could help even those odds out lol...:D

MR.rvrluvr
03-23-2007, 11:08 AM
I only get it on my birthday and special occassions, whether I need it or not.:D
I consider waking up a special ocassion... :D :D
EZ was that pic taken thurs night b4 you went to the turtle? You two looked pretty hot. Almost the best looking girls there (next to mrs.rvrluvr)..:) :)

ratso
03-23-2007, 11:29 AM
I consider waking up a special ocassion... :D :D
EZ was that pic taken thurs night b4 you went to the turtle? You two looked pretty hot. Almost the best looking girls there (next to mrs.rvrluvr)..:) :)
Yeah, she is smokin'...................:D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-24-2007, 10:56 AM
if ya love kittys... ya end up an OLD lady, with a house full of cats...what can i say?...oh i know....she was for me:devil: ...i let him :) borrow her...lmao...stir stir stir:devil: oh i know...how about :) dont believe everything ya read on the internet?...except DARN...that part is true...http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/rotf.gif
i cant help it...its just sooo much FUN!!!

Riverguy92345
03-24-2007, 11:01 AM
when ever she wants to..you can see why she is the boss....lol
Hey Killer..meet and greet tonight close by..........

EAZYKILLER2006
03-24-2007, 11:24 AM
when ever she wants to..you can see why she is the boss....lol
Hey Killer..meet and greet tonight close by..........
pm pm...lol....

707dog
03-24-2007, 12:54 PM
hey EAZYKILLER...i gotta admit from only knowing you by your postings on HB gotta say you are one helluva cool chica..and a straight shooter:D..oow did i tell you im your hubbys twim...lmoa..jkin keep up the good stuff hot girl!!!

EAZYKILLER2006
04-10-2007, 06:20 PM
hey EAZYKILLER...i gotta admit from only knowing you by your postings on HB gotta say you are one helluva cool chica..and a straight shooter:D..oow did i tell you im your hubbys twim...lmoa..jkin keep up the good stuff hot girl!!!
thanks ;) just trying to keep up with the comedy...
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/08.gif

Queenbee
04-11-2007, 08:04 AM
I think it goes both ways in terms of wanting to be chased. sometimes I chase, sometimes he does. I think we average 3 - 4 times a week, which we are pretty proud of since we have a 1 year old and a 3 year old. Some weeks its 7 or 8 times. I always try to accomodate, but sometimes its just not gonna happen. But it goes both ways......I begged the other night, and I mean begged......whatever it takes kinda begging and still couldn't get it. I even waited til he was sleeping and tried then (because he normally won't say no if I wake him from a dead sleep).......so, don't be pissed at the chicks, the guys pull the headache or I'm too tired card too!

BarryMac
04-11-2007, 08:17 AM
(because he normally won't say no if I wake him from a dead sleep)
And how do you go about waking him from a "dead" sleep??? :idea:
.......so, don't be pissed at the chicks, the guys pull the headache or I'm too tired card too!
Generally when a guy says no because he's tired or has a headache it's because he actually does or is, a chick will say it because she isn't in the mood again...

heartless
04-11-2007, 08:23 AM
at least 3 days a week???
i hate this topic :confused:

CBadDad
04-11-2007, 08:38 AM
Does masterbating count???

mobldj
04-11-2007, 09:11 AM
like hefe said to el wapo,you want the women you take the woman.(smack her on the ass while your at it)

Run_em_Hard
04-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Some women have a real good sex drive. My wife is one of them. I just wish I had one to match. But I do try my best to accommadate. She would like it 10+ times a week if she could, and she is only 24. If she hasen't even started into her prime than I might have to quite my job:D .
But there are things that can be done to try to make it exciting for both sides that might encourage the lesser of the couple. We have this contest going with some friends of our as to who can make it happen the crazyest places. Kinda fun.

photo chick
04-11-2007, 09:24 AM
Some women have a real good sex drive. My wife is one of them. I just wish I had one to match. But I do try my best to accommadate. She would like it 10+ times a week if she could, and she is only 24. If she hasen't even started into her prime than I might have to quite my job:D .
But there are things that can be done to try to make it exciting for both sides that might encourage the lesser of the couple. We have this contest going with some friends of our as to who can make it happen the crazyest places. Kinda fun.
There's a thread......ok spill the beans what's your craziest place?

mrs.rvrluvr
04-11-2007, 10:04 AM
There's a thread......ok spill the beans what's your craziest place?
We got busy once on the train at Disneyland :devil:

photo chick
04-11-2007, 10:07 AM
You bad girl you!!! It's the happiest place on earth:D :D

mrs.rvrluvr
04-11-2007, 10:08 AM
You bad girl you!!! It's the happiest place on earth:D :D
It was that day! :D

Ziggy
04-11-2007, 10:12 AM
got caught too huh? ;):D

Ziggy
04-11-2007, 10:15 AM
I think it goes both ways in terms of wanting to be chased. sometimes I chase, sometimes he does. I think we average 3 - 4 times a week, which we are pretty proud of since we have a 1 year old and a 3 year old. Some weeks its 7 or 8 times. I always try to accomodate, but sometimes its just not gonna happen. But it goes both ways......I begged the other night, and I mean begged......whatever it takes kinda begging and still couldn't get it. I even waited til he was sleeping and tried then (because he normally won't say no if I wake him from a dead sleep).......so, don't be pissed at the chicks, the guys pull the headache or I'm too tired card too!
Saw the funniest joke the other day..wife said no because she wanted to stay fresh for her morning Gyno appt, so the husband asked if she had a dentist appointment :D:D

Decided Advantage
04-11-2007, 10:18 AM
That married life dude!
It's a combo of not wanting to get to adventerous (because that's just dirt or perverted) so they get board and just not in the mood.
Hey it's just a small job. I guess you'll just have to do it by hand. :D
I cetainly have no silver bullets for this situation.

Run_em_Hard
04-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Wow:eek: can't even come close to that:(

mrs.rvrluvr
04-11-2007, 11:17 AM
got caught too huh? ;):D
No...but I'm sure we are on some hidden camera somewhere.

ratso
04-11-2007, 12:51 PM
at least 3 days a week???
i hate this topic :confused:
Why? Does it give you a headache?:D

robsformula
04-11-2007, 02:23 PM
Dillards dressing room
honeymoon in Hawaii on board a fishing boat on the deck while the captain and deck hand were on the top deck. almost got busted>>>>few:D
In the boat out in the delta area got busted by the coast guard, they thought the boat was just drifting and decided to come aboard. They got a show and all we could do is finish and laugh at them. Talk about some red faced sailers:sqeyes:
public places can be a lot fun and keeps the flame burning in a marriage too.I can say, I love my wife for she is my true love and best friend.

Baja Big Dog
04-11-2007, 02:41 PM
YO Run....IM here for you buddy, anytime you need some help, IM here for you...give give give, thats what IM all about.:jawdrop:

bonesfab
04-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Used to get it 5-6 times a week. Then I said "I do" and now she says "I don't have to no more". She almost literally turned into a nun. nun of this and defintly none of that. We as men don't need to be in the mood. Just mention the word and were ready to go. But women seem to have to have the stars lined up just perfect or thier not in the mood. :rolleyes:

mrs.rvrluvr
04-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Ever since I turned 33 a few months ago, all I want is the old "bump & grind". TUZRVR says when & where & I'm there......no questions asked.

Queenbee
04-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Used to get it 5-6 times a week. Then I said "I do" and now she says "I don't have to no more". She almost literally turned into a nun. nun of this and defintly none of that. We as men don't need to be in the mood. Just mention the word and were ready to go. But women seem to have to have the stars lined up just perfect or thier not in the mood. :rolleyes:
First off, "Bullpucky":mad: ....its a stereotype that women don't want it and yes it sucks that you got one of those...Men are not always ready to go...we have to "prime the pump" to get you ready!
Second (to completely invalidate my first point:) ) have you hear about the one food that will kill a woman's sex drive?
Wedding Cake.
Third - Barry - use your imagination as to me waking up my hubby...He will see this thread later and I will already be in enough trouble.

bignet
04-11-2007, 06:50 PM
I must have the greatest, horniest wife in the world.....:D
Never says no, and is always willing to please! 4-5 times a week, no problem!
:devil:
bignet

Big Block
04-11-2007, 07:18 PM
This thread is worthless without PICS.....lol
I'm lucky as well, my wife is a sex freak.. I do find myself chasing it sometimes, not often though.

bignet
04-11-2007, 07:53 PM
This thread is worthless without PICS.....lol
I'm lucky as well, my wife is a sex freak.. I do find myself chasing it sometimes, not often though.
The pics in my avatar and sig aren't good enuff??LOL :D
:devil:
bignet