PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: full suspension mountain bike...

Phat Daddy
03-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Maybe something that's sitting in your garage collecting dust. Nothing outrageous, just an everyday rider. Resonably priced.
Thanks,
PDaddy

LuckyDaze
03-23-2007, 10:46 AM
I have an iron horse dual suspension. It has hayes hydrolic disk brakes front and back. The rims are sunpro's with XT hubs. The front fork is a Manatou Xvert with the big stanctions. On of the seals are leaking though. If it sounds like something you interested in, PM me. Im sure I can get a pic up.
~Brian

Phat Daddy
03-23-2007, 11:51 AM
I have an iron horse dual suspension. It has hayes hydrolic disk brakes front and back. The rims are sunpro's with XT hubs. The front fork is a Manatou Xvert with the big stanctions. On of the seals are leaking though. If it sounds like something you interested in, PM me. Im sure I can get a pic up.
~Brian
Pm sent

Cole Trickle
03-23-2007, 02:20 PM
T100 finnally break down?;):D

Phat Daddy
03-23-2007, 02:31 PM
T100 finnally break down?;):D
You kidding me, it's a Toyota!!! My big bad T100 will outlast your Chevy:sqeyes: . She's barely getting broke in.:D
Need to get rid of my six pack of dinner rolls, plus I think it would be pretty cool to go riding in the hills with my girls.

Cole Trickle
03-23-2007, 03:18 PM
You kidding me, it's a Toyota!!! My big bad T100 will outlast your Chevy:sqeyes: . She's barely getting broke in.:D
Need to get rid of my six pack of dinner rolls, plus I think it would be pretty cool to go riding in the hills with my girls.
The whole reason that Toyotas last so long is because they don't make enough power to kill themselves.:D
I like things that are fast and dangerous;)
I think riding would be fun but I don't like peddling up hills. Maybe we can load them in the rhon and have the girls drive us to the top so we can coast down:devil: :idea:
BTW.......45 year olds are supposed to be flabby so don't feel bad!!!!:D

Ivan Dan
03-23-2007, 03:18 PM
I hope when you say riding in the hills you involve the Rhino in there somewhere. :D

Cole Trickle
03-23-2007, 03:27 PM
I hope when you say riding in the hills you involve the Rhino in there somewhere. :D
I gave up peddels when I got my license and never looked back. Dave wants to look good so he can go on Americas got Talent and impersonate Timberlake.
Sadly he thinks that the only difference between him and JT is the love handles.....he refuses to admit that he is also mexican;):D

Ivan Dan
03-23-2007, 03:39 PM
I gave up peddels when I got my license and never looked back. Dave wants to look good so he can go on Americas got Talent and impersonate Timberlake.
Sadly he thinks that the only difference between him and JT is the love handles.....he refuses to admit that he is also mexican;):D
Damn Mexicans! :D

Phat Daddy
03-23-2007, 03:45 PM
The whole reason that Toyotas last so long is because they don't make enough power to kill themselves.:D
I like things that are fast and dangerous;)
I think riding would be fun but I don't like peddling up hills. Maybe we can load them in the rhon and have the girls drive us to the top so we can coast down:devil: :idea:
BTW.......45 year olds are supposed to be flabby so don't feel bad!!!!:D
Make truck makes plenty of power... shit, I can hit 75mph coming down Cajon Pass!!!:sqeyes:
We use to do that. We would load the bikes up in my truck, Maria would drive us to the top and we would ride down. That's the kind of riding I'm talking about.:idea: :D
Come on bro...45. I'm atleast 2 years younger then that.:D

Phat Daddy
03-23-2007, 03:46 PM
Ihe refuses to admit that he is also mexican;):D
That's Messican, Native American and Italian!!!:D

Phat Daddy
03-23-2007, 03:48 PM
Let's do that!!!
Let's see if we can't get Dole Pickle out of the house for a bit.:D

Cole Trickle
03-23-2007, 03:48 PM
Damn Mexicans! :D
He is gonna be all speedy gonzales down the hill!!!!!!!:D :devil:
http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/tacobell.jpg

Cole Trickle
03-23-2007, 03:49 PM
That's Messican, Native American and Italian!!!:D
It's all the same to whitey!!;):D:D

Phat Daddy
03-23-2007, 03:50 PM
He is gonna be all speedy gonzales down the hill!!!!!!!:D :devil:
http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/tacobell.jpg
I'll make sure to eat some beans before the ride, too... eat my dust BBBBEEEEYYOTCH!!!!:D

Cole Trickle
03-23-2007, 03:51 PM
I'll make sure to eat some beans before the ride, too... eat my dust BBBBEEEEYYOTCH!!!!:D
Que?:D

Phat Daddy
03-23-2007, 03:53 PM
Que?:D
Mannnnn, now your getting crazy!!!!:D

Cole Trickle
03-23-2007, 03:56 PM
Mannnnn, now your getting crazy!!!!:D
Si Senor:eek:
Mi es loco in La cabesa:D

WUTWZAT
03-23-2007, 05:18 PM
Justin Timberlake is Mexican? :devil:

76ANTHONY
03-24-2007, 09:02 AM
awwwhahahaha diddy your fatazz needs more than a bike bro, you know going downhill on a flat path dont do shiat for a 50lbs overweight man:D :D :D

909er
03-24-2007, 10:20 AM
Dave I've got a full suspension GT that is just sitting in my garage collecting dust...I'll let you have it super cheap...Let me know if your interested:D

76ANTHONY
03-24-2007, 02:47 PM
diddy, just checked mine, no disc brakes but ir has an aluminium frame and its full suspension, if you slow down on the slave drivin i'll let ya have this one after i was it:D i'll bring it over monday, sucka:D

Phat Daddy
03-24-2007, 02:53 PM
Dave I've got a full suspension GT that is just sitting in my garage collecting dust...I'll let you have it super cheap...Let me know if your interested:D
Yeah, put up a pic. Let's check it out.

909er
03-24-2007, 07:10 PM
Sorry I dont have a camara...If you wanna come by and pick up your spare tire you can check out the bike

Phat Daddy
03-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Sorry I dont have a camara...If you wanna come by and pick up your spare tire you can check out the bike
Shoot me a pm with your number. I'll call you to set a time.