PDA

View Full Version : Official BBSP Attendance Thread

DCBDaytona
03-22-2007, 06:58 PM
Just wanted to form a list to see who will be attending the BBSP April 20th and 21st....Also, what whacker setup will you be bringing?:)
I'll start.
DCBDaytona - DCB Mach 22 with Twin 2.5s

STVBOY
03-22-2007, 07:21 PM
I'm in!
20' Rapid Craft Riot 2.5

RitcheyRch
03-22-2007, 07:26 PM
I'm in
20.1 Stoker with a V6 E-rude.
My buddy bringing his 20.1 Stoker as well.

STV_Keith
03-22-2007, 08:27 PM
I'll be there.
STV Pro Comp, 2.5 Merc

cityslave906
03-22-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm in
95 Mirage ;)

LuckyStrike
03-23-2007, 04:44 AM
Im In 36' Concept CC with Twin Optimaxs:D

Towndrunk
03-23-2007, 05:02 AM
Me too, mystery boat. Any tent camping on shore there abouts?

Wicky
03-24-2007, 05:34 AM
97 Allison/225 PM all day long!!

MONEYFURNOTHIN
03-24-2007, 09:11 AM
83 glastron tri hull, open bow - 25horse johnson

billet racing 1
03-24-2007, 06:17 PM
I'll be there.
21' Daytona, with a Chevy and a jet.
Looks like I'm the token spankin boy. wheres the other car motors?
Jerry

Havasu Carrera
03-24-2007, 10:07 PM
First I will race any of yall. After that if you win you can set your bare buns on the deck of this here HOT BOAT!!!!!:devil: :D
I guess this should be in the spam section but its for sale!!!! Anyone wanna race for pinks??:D I may need a few lengths flying.:D
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p161/HavasuCarrera/FrontView.jpg
Hey Lucky! EAVEN YOU MAY GET LUCKY IN THIS RACE!lOOKS LIKE YOU BEEN OUT A FEW TIMES THIS YEAR AS WELL.

You Te
03-25-2007, 02:22 PM
I plan on being there. 18 foot Mirage with a 150 Merc.

STV_Keith
03-25-2007, 07:56 PM
I believe you meant 153 Merc?

cityslave906
03-25-2007, 07:59 PM
Hey Uncle Tony, is that your back-up motor :D

MAXIMUS
03-26-2007, 01:10 PM
****ing Stroke....:rolleyes:

You Te
03-26-2007, 07:42 PM
I believe you meant 153 Merc?
No, I mean a stock 150 horse power Merc, I decided to step up the horse power.

You Te
03-26-2007, 07:44 PM
Hey Uncle Tony, is that your back-up motor :D
It's my big block spanker.

Tom Brown
03-26-2007, 11:24 PM
There's nothing like sandbagging with an XR6. :D

MAXIMUS
03-27-2007, 06:10 AM
Yea well, I will bring my 3600hp weed wacker smacker!:devil: Why leave any on the table I always say...:idea: Nobody I mean nobody will have that kind of iron out there!:D

Wicky
03-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Yea well, I will bring my 3600hp weed wacker smacker!:devil: Why leave any on the table I always say...:idea: Nobody I mean nobody will have that kind of iron out there!:D
and to quote Uncle Tony, "interesting!!"
Mow,
Wicky

Boatmaster
03-27-2007, 08:52 PM
I'm going to have to sit this year out, just to much work to be done!!! Be safe and have fun!!!

You Te
03-28-2007, 09:38 AM
Yea well, I will bring my 3600hp nobody will have that kind of iron out there!:D
That includes you Max.

DMOORE
03-28-2007, 09:56 AM
Would I be invited if I have 2 big blocks?:)
Darrell.

MAXIMUS
03-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Would I be invited if I have 2 big blocks?:)
Darrell.
NO!:notam:

MAXIMUS
03-28-2007, 02:41 PM
That includes you Max.
Yea well... you just bring it little boy... just bring it! Daddy's gonna have a large & incharge suprise for you cross dressing bagless freaks!:devil:
OK I'm just joking... I actually will be busy that weekend. I have a seminar on natural hair growth to attend & then we are gonna hit the local kiwananas club for some guy time!:boxingguy

Towndrunk
03-28-2007, 03:49 PM
Yea well... you just bring it little boy... just bring it! Daddy's gonna have a large & incharge suprise for you cross dressing bagless freaks!:devil:
We are gonna hit the local kiwananas club for some guy time!:boxingguy
Yeah, like in oops I dropped the soap!!:D

MAXIMUS
03-29-2007, 02:56 PM
Yeah, like in oops I dropped the soap!!:D
Now just how would you know... you little sack smaka!:)

RitcheyRch
04-09-2007, 12:14 PM
The boat is gassed up and ready to GO

DCBDaytona
04-09-2007, 12:32 PM
The boat is gassed up and ready to GO
Mine is ready to go...just not gassed up:(

Propster
04-10-2007, 08:42 AM
I'm in. 25 Cougar twin waka's.

RitcheyRch
04-10-2007, 11:28 AM
Wondering if having it on the lake going to be a good idea for all these STV and Mirage guys. Thinking they might have a tough time getting back to the launch ramp if the wind picks up.
Was thinking might be better to be on the river.
My 0.02 is all.

DCBDaytona
04-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Wondering if having it on the lake going to be a good idea for all these STV and Mirage guys. Thinking they might have a tough time getting back to the launch ramp if the wind picks up.
Was thinking might be better to be on the river.
My 0.02 is all.
I agree with your opinion...I have no idea why we aren't having this event on the river! I alread know of a few STVs that aren't making the trek this year due to the distance that has to be covered on the big water.
I recommend that the BBSP be moved to the new SPEED ALLEY...Which is at the opening of the river at the base of the Refuge.
HavasuSecret...Where are you???

STV_Keith
04-10-2007, 12:58 PM
The area it will be at is supposed to be somewhat protected. It is certainly in the "river" part of the lake as well, so even if the wind comes up, it won't be too bad. I know I've been in 3-4 footers in Havasu in my STV and while it's not fun, it will do it.
And, HavasuSecret was banned for posting illegal links.

DCBDaytona
04-10-2007, 01:07 PM
The area it will be at is supposed to be somewhat protected. It is certainly in the "river" part of the lake as well, so even if the wind comes up, it won't be too bad. I know I've been in 3-4 footers in Havasu in my STV and while it's not fun, it will do it.
And, HavasuSecret was banned for posting illegal links.
Is Hi Isle Cove right near the beginning of the Bill Williams River?

STV_Keith
04-10-2007, 02:23 PM
See this thread...GPS coordinates and a Google Earth satellite pic.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139510

QuickJet
04-10-2007, 09:21 PM
You guys are better off having it where you are. Too many fast boats hang out on the river and it wouldn't be much of a party for you clowns. Unless of course you enjoy getting your asses handed to you by big blocks....;)

STV_Keith
04-11-2007, 07:12 AM
You guys are better off having it where you are. Too many fast boats hang out on the river and it wouldn't be much of a party for you clowns. Unless of course you enjoy getting your asses handed to you by big blocks....;)
So you're saying you'll be there to try and hand us all our asses? :idea:

cityslave906
04-11-2007, 07:56 AM
I spend a lot of time at the river and the fast boats that I see out there have outboards :D

QuickJet
04-11-2007, 03:39 PM
So you're saying you'll be there to try and hand us all our asses? :idea:
Mainly you. Depends on how much gas I want ot burn. I got time. Oh, hook up a couple bottles, nothing better than beating a wacker that's set on kill.
I spend a lot of time at the river and the fast boats that I see out there have outboards :D
It's called tunnel vision. Once reality hits yah square in the forehead you will see things a bit different.;)

HavasuBarney
04-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Dumbass hot tub car boaters...
I have a picture of the last jet boat gathering and really don't think we are interested in any of the ass handing you guys are doing.
Rumor has it you fags might be on the lake the same weekend...?
Why don't we set up a time to meet at the sandbar and line em up?
That is unless you shit talking jet boat dip sticks are not to busy polishing each others nuts.
Look at the faces of that jet boat crew or do you prefer to be called squirters?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28472&stc=1&d=1176334751

QuickJet
04-11-2007, 04:00 PM
Dumbass hot tub car boaters...
I have a picture of the last jet boat gathering and really don't think we are interested in any of the ass handing you guys are doing.
Rumor has it you fags might be on the lake the same weekend...?
Why don't we set up a time to meet at the sandbar and line em up?
That is unless you shit talking jet boat dip sticks are not to busy polishing each others nuts.
Look at the faces of that jet boat crew or do you prefer to be called squirters?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28472&stc=1&d=1176334751
That's a funny pic. I might of misunderstood the title of your cute little event. I thought Big Block Spankin Party was wackers against big blocks, not just jets.
So you are NOT interested in the river where the fast boats are? The Sandbar is your safest bet. That way you won't have to worry about any real competition headin your way.
Have fun and don't forget to raise the motor when you pull your boat out of the water.

HavasuBarney
04-11-2007, 04:48 PM
That's a funny pic. I might of misunderstood the title of your cute little event. I thought Big Block Spankin Party was wackers against big blocks, not just jets.
So you are NOT interested in the river where the fast boats are? The Sandbar is your safest bet. That way you won't have to worry about any real competition headin your way.
Have fun and don't forget to raise the motor when you pull your boat out of the water.
NEWS FLASH
We are the fast boats on the river!
I must have been mistaken by your name QuickJET, I was assuming that you and the others I was told would be there were jets.
Bring your bad big blocks please!
Now it's a much clearer picture that you are not talking about running your hot tub, you are just swinging from anothers nuts as is the hot tub car boat tradition.
We run in Havasu because that's where we stay.
I mentioned the Sandbar because I know you meat heads are slowwww and just maybe one of the group could summon the courage to ask directions and find that location.
Why are you clowns hiding in some obscure location?
So please do tell hot tubber, where and when is your Big Block BBQ gonna be?

STV_Keith
04-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Mainly you. Depends on how much gas I want ot burn. I got time. Oh, hook up a couple bottles, nothing better than beating a wacker that's set on kill.
Well, I will certainly be there. I'd love to run you with my BONE STOCK Merc 2.5/260. We'll see what stock Merc power can do. Oh, and don't worry, my boat is a full on lake boat at 1800+#...you might have to worry with a few other, slightly lighter, boats out there though. :eek:

QuickJet
04-11-2007, 05:33 PM
NEWS FLASH
We are the fast boats on the river! ?
I guess that all depends on what you consider fast.
I must have been mistaken by your name QuickJET, I was assuming that you and the others I was told would be there were jets.
Bring your bad big blocks please! ?
Don't assume anything. If all I'm racing are wackers, why would I bring the "bad big block" when I'm sure my "mellow" will do just fine given the competition?
Now it's a much clearer picture that you are not talking about running your hot tub, you are just swinging from anothers nuts as is the hot tub car boat tradition. ?
Uhhh huh, that's it, I swing fromt he nuts of jetters. Wacker please!! http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
We run in Havasu because that's where we stay.
I mentioned the Sandbar because I know you meat heads are slowwww and just maybe one of the group could summon the courage to ask directions and find that location.
Why are you clowns hiding in some obscure location? ? So it's not really a "Big Block Spanking Party" but moe along the lines of "race the 50 mph jet while towing a skier" party. Got it, I was missinformed.
So please do tell hot tubber, where and when is your Big Block BBQ gonna be?
You tell me. Since you guys are the "Kings" of the river shouldn't you know where the fast boats hang in your Kingdom. Here's a clue....It aint the Sandbar.

DCBDaytona
04-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Good luck Quickjet, LOL:D
Big talk...You WILL get your a$$ handed to you if you man up and show up.

STV_Keith
04-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Good to see you're increasing your post count here in the Outboard section. It's been posted where we will be and when. Let your boat do the talking.

RitcheyRch
04-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Keith, need to remember those jet boat guys like to short track us and not race the full length. :D :D

STVBOY
04-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Remember Barney they get scared when they are more than 100 yards from there trailor!

QuickJet
04-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Damn jetters always wanted to race the 1/2 mile and shitt. Better than the wackers wanting to race the whole god damn lake. Hey, you guys down for some 1/4 mile for cash action or do you guys just sit around and watch your beer bellies grow?
Anyways.....like I said, you girls gonna chit chat at the sandbar or cruise down river and race with the men?

QuickJet
04-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Good luck Quickjet, LOL:D
Big talk...You WILL get your a$$ handed to you if you man up and show up.
This is funny.........
Jets rule yah dorks ............

Emanon Performance Marine
04-11-2007, 07:49 PM
This is funny.........
Jets rule yah dorks ............
Thanks, Too bad Steelcomp is not going to be there with his rented mule abusing jet.

QuickJet
04-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Thanks, Too bad Steelcomp is not going to be there with his rented mule abusing jet.
True. I'm sure however they'd find some excuse not to race him :D

04-11-2007, 08:12 PM
True. I'm sure however they'd find some excuse not to race him :D
Are you going to have your hired gun drive your jet boat out there ?

QuickJet
04-11-2007, 08:19 PM
Are you going to have your hired gun drive your jet boat out there ?
Nah, got these clowns covered on my own. Lets see how many make it down river for some real action. Probably will never happen since they would rather race Bayliners and Tahities all day.

04-11-2007, 08:21 PM
Nah, got these clowns covered on my own. Lets see how many make it down river for some real action. Probably will never happen since they would rather race Bayliners and Tahities all day.
I bet she would give them a run for there cold cash :jawdrop:

QuickJet
04-11-2007, 08:26 PM
I bet she would give them a run for there cold cash :jawdrop:
Word my brotha...word;)

04-11-2007, 08:38 PM
Will that boat of your turn ?
If so come on down to Parker and run it.

QuickJet
04-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Will that boat of your turn ?
If so come on down to Parker and run it.
Not real good at the whole turning thing. Goes straight real good though :D
I'll be at Parker watchin you guys though.

04-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Not real good at the whole turning thing. Goes straight real good though :D
I'll be at Parker watchin you guys though.
Stop by and help out if you want in the Team SoCal pits.

QuickJet
04-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Stop by and help out if you want in the Team SoCal pits.
That's the plan. I'm gonna drink all of Omar's beer. Shhhhh;)

dmontzsta
04-11-2007, 10:14 PM
Saw this on a truck, you boys are ready to rock! just change the year though.
http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/MiscPics/Kimmy/speedalley.jpg

QuickJet
04-11-2007, 10:54 PM
Saw this on a truck, you boys are ready to rock! just change the year though.
http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/MiscPics/Kimmy/speedalley.jpg
Now that is some funny ass shitt right there Don!! :D :D

cityslave906
04-11-2007, 11:07 PM
It's called tunnel vision. Once reality hits yah square in the forehead you will see things a bit different.;)
It might be tunnel vision but I don't see anybody in front of me.....oh right, because they're behind me :D

QuickJet
04-11-2007, 11:14 PM
It might be tunnel vision but I don't see anybody in front of me.....oh right, because they're behind me :D
I guess that all depends on how many boat lengths they gave you and how long the race is :D

04-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Take a look at the Nostalgia Endurance rules your little wacker will fit right in. Lets see what you can do when there is more than a mirror that your racing. I is real easy two 2/3 mile stips with left handers at the end. Tons of fun !

cityslave906
04-12-2007, 12:54 AM
Take a look at the Nostalgia Endurance rules your little wacker will fit right in. Lets see what you can do when there is more than a mirror that your racing. I is real easy two 2/3 mile stips with left handers at the end. Tons of fun !
Ron Hill already asked me to join the fun but my little wacker is only 12 yrs old. I might just show up just to watch the show. I'll be staying at emerald cove in parker.

LakeTrash
04-12-2007, 03:18 AM
Lets see
My boat is 38 years old.
My engine is 42 years old.
http://airmasterstab.com/ET-270.JPG
Do you think I can come play with your badass jet boats?
LT

04-12-2007, 03:42 AM
Ron Hill already asked me to join the fun but my little wacker is only 12 yrs old. I might just show up just to watch the show. I'll be staying at emerald cove in parker.
Nostalgia Endurance rule #2) Maximum length of 21'. All boat hulls are to be twenty (20) years or older, or a similar replica of a hull twenty (20) years or older.
It sure looks like a similar copy of a Brad Colins 1987 Mirage Jaguar River Racer to me !
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146707

cityslave906
04-12-2007, 04:36 AM
It sure looks like a similar copy of a Brad Colins 1987 Mirage Jaguar River Racer to me !
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146707
Actually it is one of Brad Collins mirage jaguar river racer. I just didn't know what year the first one was built. Thanks for the invite but I'll just sit and watch the race. I've learn from experience that racing can get expensive and addictive. Now if I hit the lotto, then that's another story :)

MAXIMUS
04-12-2007, 06:08 AM
Quick jet.... you are in over your head here... these guys are "real" fast... just ask Barn or Uncle homo... theeeeeeyyyyy will tell you which way the pop corn pops!:rolleyes:

QuickJet
04-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Quick jet.... you are in over your head here... these guys are "real" fast... just ask Barn or Uncle homo... theeeeeeyyyyy will tell you which way the pop corn pops!:rolleyes:
That's great, however hangin out at the sandbar where no fast big blocks go tells me that they are not too serious about "spanking" big blocks.
And they can "tell" me all they want to since showing me seems to be a problem for them. http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
Really, what fast big blocks hang out at the sandbar???

MAXIMUS
04-12-2007, 09:05 AM
That's great, however hangin out at the sandbar where no fast big blocks go tells me that they are not too serious about "spanking" big blocks.
And they can "tell" me all they want to since showing me seems to be a problem for them. http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
Really, what fast big blocks hang out at the sandbar???
Hater!:rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
04-12-2007, 09:05 AM
By the way nice avatar! lol...:D

QuickJet
04-12-2007, 09:29 AM
By the way nice avatar! lol...:D
Shhhhh ;)
Q-Jet, if you think a bottle will save you, think again. Your hull would take 800 hp to hit 90 mph if you had any set up skills at all. A single four barrel car motor in that hull with minor mods would run 60-65 on motor and maybe 70-80 on the bottle for short bursts. Most of us can cruise all day at half throttle over 80.
Wrong!! Now I know why you got out of jets, you know nothing about them.
http://re3.mm-a3.yimg.com/image/2518044518
Do a little research next time............

Propster
04-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Shhhhh ;)
Wrong!! Now I know why you got out of jets, you know nothing about them.
Do a little research next time............
Really, I have had three jets, here is my last one. 750 hp whipple supercharged EFI 502, ran a little over 90. This thing was a blast!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28530&d=1176405063
I didn't say I didn't like jets, hell, most of my friends have jets. I am saying that after spanking most of them, they won't race me anymore. In fact, I would like to get a fast jetsled or a jet sprinter for my second boat.

Mr. Crusader 83
04-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Where is this event going to be at? Is it when you leave windsor launch ramp and run up river on the right? just as you pass the no skiing signs? if so i thought that area back there was all no wake.

04-12-2007, 10:00 AM
I think there should be some cold cash put up on this, I have seen this before but I sure the QuickJet can hold his own without a baby bottle.

RitcheyRch
04-12-2007, 10:04 AM
I got $20 that propster works quickjet like a job. :D
Only laid out $20 since next Thursday is my last day here at work. I will be officially unemployed. :devil:

QuickJet
04-12-2007, 10:04 AM
Really, I have had three jets, here is my last one.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28524&d=1176399583
I didn't say I didn't like jets, hell, most of my friends have jets. I am saying that after spanking most of them, they won't race me anymore.
You guys really need to get past the whole jet thing. The BBSP is about "spanking big blocks" remember?
Oh, and the Bahner in my avatar ran 82.7 mph with nothing more than a Suburban short block, a cam and a tunnel ram. That was with a stock pump. It's since been upgraded and is a bit faster. But that's not my boat so please let's stick with the Big Block vs wacker thing..........

STV_Keith
04-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Where is this event going to be at? Is it when you leave windsor launch ramp and run up river on the right? just as you pass the no skiing signs? if so i thought that area back there was all no wake.
Come out of Windsor and go South down the lake towards Black Meadow. Should be on the AZ side around there. GPS coordinates were posted in the other BBSP thread.

04-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Only laid out $20 since next Thursday is my last day here at work. I will be officially unemployed. :devil:
I think he is really saying come spank his Big Block if you dare !

04-12-2007, 10:31 AM
I will match that $20 and rise you $10 !
I remember something about a rented mule. Too bad that pump guru guy will be out of town !

MAXIMUS
04-12-2007, 12:50 PM
How about I bet you 1000.00 that quick jet hands propster a hand full of asses... I figure it will take about that much to convince him its worth the effort. Are you in mr spendy pants??? In fact any of the wacka smacka's could join in on this bet if they like. And no we don't have to deviate from this proposal. Quickjets BIGBLOCKCASTIRONCARMOTOR vs propsters ride... By the way what the hell does propster have??? Oh guess it doesn't really mater... bring it my little biatches!:)

Propster
04-12-2007, 01:09 PM
Hell, I wasn't going there to race, I was mostly just coming down to hang out and check out the action. I will be ready to run though. This thing was a basket case when I got it and I am just getting it dialed in now.
My boat is a 25 Cougar cabin cruiser with a couple weed wackers. It won't be the fastest weed wacker there, but it will run. The big Cougar is definately no drag racer, but can run from a rolling start.
Does Quick Jet even have a boat?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28537&stc=1&d=1176412007

04-12-2007, 02:15 PM
Damnit Ben that sure is shootin from the hip. You sure have some faith in his little squirt boat.:idea:

Propster
04-12-2007, 02:19 PM
How about I bet you 1000.00 that quick jet hands propster a hand full of asses... I figure it will take about that much to convince him its worth the effort. Are you in mr spendy pants??? In fact any of the wacka smacka's could join in on this bet if they like. And no we don't have to deviate from this proposal. Quickjets BIGBLOCKCASTIRONCARMOTOR vs propsters ride... By the way what the hell does propster have??? Oh guess it doesn't really mater... bring it my little biatches!:)
Sooo, Steve, Judging by your all in wager, I take it Scott still has this.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10278P8060001-med.JPG
Scott was right, I didn't do my research!
He might hand me my ass in smooth water, but how's it run in the 3 footers on Havasu?

RitcheyRch
04-12-2007, 02:58 PM
I'm no spendy pants. Like said, after next week will be jobless but figured I could spare an easy $20.

MAXIMUS
04-12-2007, 03:02 PM
Sooo, Steve, Judging by your all in wager, I take it Scott still has this.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10278P8060001-med.JPG
Scott was right, I didn't do my research!
He might hand me my ass in smooth water, but how's it run in the 3 footers on Havasu?
Who is steve??? and no I don't think that boat belongs to quickfag? I thought he had something else??? maybe not??? Idon't know anymore...:( Its all good you guys will have fun...:)

colechillin
04-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Hey quickjet! Quit wasting your time with these ass clowns. If they only knew what you really have, I think they would change they way they are speaking to you. If they are accepting all big blocks, I'll bring out the pro gas flat and put a hurting on all of them. I always wonder why people who think they have fast boats come to these boards and talk a big game like they have something that actually runs hard. I guess their idea of fast is different then what really is fast. Fags!!!

04-12-2007, 03:20 PM
I think this little one can take care of most of the wackers by herself.
http://www.socaljetboats.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10042/normal_Taylor_in_CC_2.jpg

STV_Keith
04-12-2007, 03:45 PM
By all means, bring out your toys as we are. It will be fun regardless. Usually, only 1 or 2 BB's show up, so it would be nice to see a few new ones.

QuickJet
04-12-2007, 03:49 PM
Hell, I wasn't going there to race, I was mostly just coming down to hang out and check out the action. I will be ready to run though. This thing was a basket case when I got it and I am just getting it dialed in now.
My boat is a 25 Cougar cabin cruiser with a couple weed wackers. It won't be the fastest weed wacker there, but it will run. The big Cougar is definately no drag racer, but can run from a rolling start.
Does Quick Jet even have a boat?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28537&stc=1&d=1176412007
That's a beautifull boat Propster. And yes I have a boat. My whole point is that if you guys are looking to spank big blocks, you need to go where they run. Picking on a stray 455 Olds powered Tahiti doesn't really qualify it as a spanking party.
I think this little one can take care of most of the wackers by herself.
http://www.socaljetboats.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10042/normal_Taylor_in_CC_2.jpg
Ha ha, I love that pick. Here she is muggin with her game face on.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10278P3230049-med.JPG

QuickJet
04-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Who is steve??? and no I don't think that boat belongs to quickfag? I thought he had something else??? maybe not??? Idon't know anymore...:( Its all good you guys will have fun...:)
Sayeth the Big Gay Jesus.
I got rid of the Sanger after I heard you had your way with her while I was out checkin out the show.
:) ;)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Quickjet,
If you still have preachers ol mota in the cole cash and you can wheel that thing, you'll need to be in the mid to low 8's to spank ut (unless he's faster than he was 2 years ago). Can you drive that thing?:)

QuickJet
04-12-2007, 04:47 PM
:D Quickjet,
If you still have preachers ol mota in the cole cash and you can wheel that thing, you'll need to be in the mid to low 8's to spank ut (unless he's faster than he was 2 years ago). Can you drive that thing?:)
I havn't changed a thing on it since I got it. Is UT the one to beat?
Yes I can drive it. It's just stab and stear right? ;)

stoker2001
04-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Thanks, Too bad Steelcomp is not going to be there with his rented mule abusing jet.SCs jet is one mean lake boat and would clean house except for one whacker that is spraying and i know firsthand from running IHBA that the "naws junky" would be at least a 1/2 second quicker in the quarter. i know SCs jet went high nines at Ming

NUTHIN
04-12-2007, 05:19 PM
I think quickjets BOTE will do mid to upper 8's without the bottle. who knows with the bottle......................:jawdrop:

NUTHIN
04-12-2007, 05:23 PM
hell my family ski boat (jet) it does like 90:D big block too. and hell I will do it all day. things a tank, plows threw chit water just fine;)

stoker2001
04-12-2007, 05:31 PM
I think quickjets BOTE will do mid to upper 8's without the bottle. who knows with the bottle......................:jawdrop:Thinking and doing it is two different things:o I got a good idea,howabout everyone run the IHBA opener in two weeks,our slow pisspot will be terrorizing the M/E class,see you there

QuickJet
04-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Thinking and doing it is two different things:o I got a good idea,howabout everyone run the IHBA opener in two weeks,our slow pisspot will be terrorizing the M/E class,see you there
Considering my boat was his boat, I'm pretty sure he knows how quick it is. ;)
Thanks for the invite, but sanctioned racing aint really my thing. Nothing against it, just not what I'm into.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-12-2007, 06:02 PM
:D
I havn't changed a thing on it since I got it. Is UT the one to beat?
Yes I can drive it. It's just stab and stear right? ;)
From what I understand, ut is the guy with the rubber chicken.
I wasn't there until the next day but this is how the story goes.
We sent 2 flattys down 2 years ago (they drove from Needles to speed alley and back) on a friday. The Bolt Nazi went as the negotiater. When they arrived the nazi asked who wanted to race so they lined someone up. After a pretty bad wacker spanking the nazi yelled out "NEXT":devil: after a good 45 minutes they pulled their "Top Gun" up...ut.
ut got out a length or so and held that distance til he let off at about the 1/8th and the scummer continued to victory.
JBG estimates scummer to be running in the 8.70 range.
The scummer getting a blo from Kim Hanson:D
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Scummer%7E0.jpg

bordsmnj
04-12-2007, 06:34 PM
this is just ****ing funny!:D

Propster
04-12-2007, 08:10 PM
This could be a lot of fun. How about if everyone throws in $20, winner takes all. Just lake boats, we don't have money for a safety crew or a helecopter.
My boat is too heavy to drag race, but I could give the car boats a pretty good run from the dam to Havasu.

HavasuBarney
04-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Not that it’s news to anyone reading this thread, but you car boat clowns are just stupid.
I would call you slow but there are not enough IQ points in your entire group to figure out that I am talking about your mentality not just your boats.
Since you do not want to disclose your secret location for fear of us embarrassing your weak ignorant asses, stealing your women, and then drinking your Keystone. You cheap f u cks.
You also do not want to meet at a neutral location; I suggested the Sandbar hoping collectively you could find it.
You say you do not want to come to our party.
I say you’re a bunch of little biatches.
Bring your money, I’ll take it. :eek:
You wanna bring titles, I’ll take those. :jawdrop:
If you bring lunch money, I’m taking that too. :sqeyes:
Pray that gay Jesus can walk on water cause if he shows; I’m breaking my pencil off in his neck and taking his boat too. :)
Set it up, cause I’m bringing some brand new surprises to this party boys!
:idea:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-12-2007, 08:42 PM
:cry: Not that it’s news to anyone reading this thread, but you car boat clowns are just stupid.
I would call you slow but there are not enough IQ points in your entire group to figure out that I am talking about your mentality not just your boats.
Since you do not want to disclose your secret location for fear of us embarrassing your weak ignorant asses, stealing your women, and then drinking your Keystone. You cheap f u cks.
You also do not want to meet at a neutral location; I suggested the Sandbar hoping collectively you could find it.
Pray that gay Jesus can walk on water cause if he shows; I’m breaking my pencil off in his neck and taking his boat too. :)
I'm not going nor do I care if you guys want to bench race til your blue in the face. What I will offer is straight fact on the whacker vs big block subject.
The tunnel whacker with its perfect prop angle is a damn efficient combo. The problem is there's only so much power you can get from 2.5 litres (you get my drift).
A v-drive hydro on the other hand can accept up to 7,000 horsepower. Detuned for the lake with say 1600 hp and a passenger seat 150 plus is a reasonable speed in well under 8 sec. Any disbelievers may attend cfw on fathers day weekend and I'll arrange a ride for you. Big Blocks rule the roost!:) and the trailer...:cry:

STVBOY
04-12-2007, 11:23 PM
From what I understand, ut is the guy with the rubber chicken.
I wasn't there until the next day but this is how the story goes.
We sent 2 flattys down 2 years ago (they drove from Needles to speed alley and back) on a friday. The Bolt Nazi went as the negotiater. When they arrived the nazi asked who wanted to race so they lined someone up. After a pretty bad wacker spanking the nazi yelled out "NEXT":devil: after a good 45 minutes they pulled their "Top Gun" up...ut.
ut got out a length or so and held that distance til he let off at about the 1/8th and the scummer continued to victory.
JBG estimates scummer to be running in the 8.70 range.
The scummer getting a blo from Kim Hanson:D
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Scummer%7E0.jpg
Well since you weren't there we got to set this straight again? This boat scummer raced was a yellow STV but scummer would not race from an idle at all cause he knew he was beat. From a 15-20mph role he did beat a whacker with a drag motor while scummer he was spraying so if you are proud of that then let it be big deal! As far as the UT race scummer admitted on the spot he was beat hands down!

QuickJet
04-12-2007, 11:27 PM
Hey Have-a-screw Barney, lets do Big River. There are always plenty of Big Blocks you can play with.
I like the way you try to put down the jet guys like they are gay or something when it's you guys that use names like wackers and spanking parties
Oh, I got an extra pull cord off my lawn mower that I will bring just in case you run into a little trouble.
Ha ha ha, Kim hanson is such a f uckin whorre!!

STVBOY
04-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Big river!!:D :D :D

QuickJet
04-12-2007, 11:45 PM
Big river!!:D :D :D
Exactly, the smaller, faster outboards would probably like it better as well. That way we can all play and have some fun, no matter the outcome.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-13-2007, 12:31 AM
Well since you weren't there we got to set this straight again? This boat scummer raced was a yellow STV but scummer would not race from an idle at all cause he knew he was beat. From a 15-20mph role he did beat a whacker with a drag motor while scummer he was spraying so if you are proud of that then let it be big deal! As far as the UT race scummer admitted on the spot he was beat hands down!
Does it piss you off that the drag motor wacker got stomped by a boat with a motorhome engine? I was told (that evening) that the yellow boat got beat by bus lengths and the spraying ut only had him 1 length before he "quit early!". I thought you guys prided yourselves in running long distances.:confused:
I'm sorry if I had to pee on your parade over here but lets be real for once. Your cute little bbsp is a pipe dream. Nobody fast takes it serious enough to show up. Why would they?
When I got there saturday morning, there were 3 boats in attedance 1 being a turbocharged jet. Isn't saturday supposed to be the big day??? Was everyone trying to recover from a day of alcohol consumption in an attempt to numb the pain from being outboard owners.:)
You want fast boats go to camp far west because those guys definately aren't going to waste time attending the hoax known as the big block spanking party BWAAAAHAHAHAHAA
Eric Fischers CFW "Lake boat". If you can handle the agonizing reality of watching Eric run without the humiliation of showing up, order my videos.;)
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/Alky_Eric.jpg

QuickJet
04-13-2007, 02:25 AM
Does it piss you off that the drag motor wacker got stomped by a boat with a motorhome engine? I was told (that evening) that the yellow boat got beat by bus lengths and the spraying ut only had him 1 length before he "quit early!". I thought you guys prided yourselves in running long distances.:confused:
I'm sorry if I had to pee on your parade over here but lets be real for once. Your cute little bbsp is a pipe dream. Nobody fast takes it serious enough to show up. Why would they?
When I got there saturday morning, there were 3 boats in attedance 1 being a turbocharged jet. Isn't saturday supposed to be the big day??? Was everyone trying to recover from a day of alcohol consumption in an attempt to numb the pain from being outboard owners.:)
You want fast boats go to camp far west because those guys definately aren't going to waste time attending the hoax known as the big block spanking party BWAAAAHAHAHAHAA
Eric Fischers CFW "Lake boat". If you can handle the agonizing reality of watching Eric run without the humiliation of showing up, order my videos.;)
Oh Damn!!! http://www.norcal1320.com/forums/images/smilies/hail.gif
http://www.norcal1320.com/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif

MAXIMUS
04-13-2007, 04:36 AM
Not that it’s news to anyone reading this thread, but you car boat clowns are just stupid.
Ahhh you finally broke down and posted on hot boat! lol musta been painful...
Breaking a pencil off in my neck??? is that prison talk??? I figured you would have soften up by now???:) Maybe to many pencils broken off in your neck??? or your ass!!!:crossx:
I like the idea you have spent a few bucks just to go to some remote area in the middle of egypt so that if some poor bayliner with a v8 in it happens by you can spring on him like a mouse on an unsuspecting piece of cheeze....
Bring all the new shit you want! I still own your little bitch ass & always will! Of course we could always park the floaters & just pencil fight...:devil: I always keep a trusty around for this sort of event... are you still there or did you go and piss yourself???:D

STV_Keith
04-13-2007, 07:11 AM
Good lookin' rig there. Water looks way to calm to be Havi though...I'd be afraid that thing would sink. Where does the cooler fit exactly in that "lake boat"?

STVBOY
04-13-2007, 07:15 AM
All lake boats run on alcohol too!?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-13-2007, 07:21 AM
All lake boats run on alcohol too!?
I guess so,,, the trailer queen on the left here ran alcohol injection. ;)
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/outboard_trailer_queens.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-13-2007, 07:30 AM
Where does the cooler fit exactly in that "lake boat"?
behind the passenger seat.

LakeTrash
04-13-2007, 10:54 AM
You just have to love this debate.
I currently own a V-drive flat, a very quick jet, a turbine powered tunnel with an Arneson drive and an outboard powered tunnel boat so I feel I can comment with some feeling of "been there, done that".
In an all out 1/4 mile nobody is going to outrun a properly setup V drive hydro but I have seen non NOS outboards hand it to blown V drives. I do not think anything can beat a properly set up jet in 500 feet but we all know the majority of jets are 80mph boats at best.
In bang for your buck the outboards win hands down. Anybody can buy a nice STV, Mirage etc., install a decent 2.5 Merc and run 110 for under 15K. I just finished the 502 in my flat and you all know it is not cheap even for hp in the 600 range. All of the car guys will have to admitt that will not get you close to 110 in any hull.
The fun of what we do is lining them up and getting it on. You win some, you lose some. After all, when the day is done there is only one top dog on the beach.
Ya'll have fun.
LT

STV_Keith
04-13-2007, 11:22 AM
LT, wise words. Would love to see some of your toys out this way sometime. The Eagle is a beautiful ride, regardless of its configuration.
What's up with the Warlock? Ever put those diesels in it?

LakeTrash
04-13-2007, 12:08 PM
Got the diesel install done and it did not work worth a damn. Third test session it destroyed the speedmaster drive so I gave up and found a couple of used 250 Mercs and re-rigged it - again. Runs real nice with the 250s.
LT

STV_Keith
04-13-2007, 12:29 PM
Bummer, I would have thought that to be a cool project.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-13-2007, 12:58 PM
You just have to love this debate.
I currently own a V-drive flat, a very quick jet, a turbine powered tunnel with an Arneson drive and an outboard powered tunnel boat so I feel I can comment with some feeling of "been there, done that".
In an all out 1/4 mile nobody is going to outrun a properly setup V drive hydro but I have seen non NOS outboards hand it to blown V drives. I do not think anything can beat a properly set up jet in 500 feet but we all know the majority of jets are 80mph boats at best.
In bang for your buck the outboards win hands down. Anybody can buy a nice STV, Mirage etc., install a decent 2.5 Merc and run 110 for under 15K. I just finished the 502 in my flat and you all know it is not cheap even for hp in the 600 range. All of the car guys will have to admitt that will not get you close to 110 in any hull.
The fun of what we do is lining them up and getting it on. You win some, you lose some. After all, when the day is done there is only one top dog on the beach.
Ya'll have fun.
LT
You make a valid point.
I don't know what part of the country you're from but, down here in socal you can hit 110 in a flatty for a lot less than 15,000. I bought a slightly used 650hp 460 chevy in the spam section of this site for $3500 last october. Good runnerbottom hulls can be bought for under $6,000 with regularity. 12 years ago, I was running 80 with my non tunnel, nearly stock 396 Hondo with a total investment of $3,900.
I applaud your open minded approach and innovation especially with that turbine deal.

MAXIMUS
04-13-2007, 03:22 PM
You make a valid point.
I don't know what part of the country you're from but, down here in socal you can hit 110 in a flatty for a lot less than 15,000. I bought a slightly used 650hp 460 chevy in the spam section of this site for $3500 last october. Good runnerbottom hulls can be bought for under $6,000 with regularity. 12 years ago, I was running 80 with my non tunnel, nearly stock 396 Hondo with a total investment of $3,900.
I applaud your open minded approach and innovation especially with that turbine deal.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Short arms... deep pockets! lol:D

Propster
04-13-2007, 07:12 PM
I love watching the v-drives and hydros run. I got a ride in a Hondo that looked a lot like this one. It was the most uncomfortable boat I ever rode in. I felt like I was sitting on a piece of plywood with 1000 hp behind me. The lake was a little rough and we took a beating. Takes some big kahunas to stay on the gas very long in one of those boats.
Hope some of you guys make it out to join the fun!

LakeTrash
04-13-2007, 08:46 PM
V-Drive Video
You are right on that it can be done. It is just that the finished project is just not much of a lake boat. I bought my 76 Barron Sprint out of North Carolina for 7K less engine. It was set up as a circle racer. It took another 7K to get to a reliable 100 mph lake boat. But it rides like crap, vibrates, makes enough noise to call the law from 10 miles away, and one other thing - it is a ball to drive, I love it. Kinda like owning a Harley.
Louisiana by the way. I will be bringing the Turbine boat to run the Parker 300. Maybe we can all get together and swap some lies.
LT

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-13-2007, 09:30 PM
V-Drive Video
You are right on that it can be done. It is just that the finished project is just not much of a lake boat. I bought my 76 Barron Sprint out of North Carolina for 7K less engine. It was set up as a circle racer. It took another 7K to get to a reliable 100 mph lake boat. But it rides like crap, vibrates, makes enough noise to call the law from 10 miles away, and one other thing - it is a ball to drive, I love it. Kinda like owning a Harley.
Louisiana by the way. I will be bringing the Turbine boat to run the Parker 300. Maybe we can all get together and swap some lies.
LT
Lol... I'd say your description of how they ride is spot on. Like a ridged frame harley! Most people are down right afraid of them. And as propster stated, the hydros are worse!:2purples:
A friend of ours who owned a yellow and white euro stv (his name is Eric for those of you who may know him) signed up for a ride in Billy B's K boat. Before they got 1000 feet idling Eric tapped out begging to be returned to shore.
I grew up in these boats and I'm not afraid to take them anywhere. I've been known to hit Havasu on 3 day weekends because everyone said I couldn't.:boxed: I showed up at the sandbar (with the scummer) on a crowded saturday during summer. We had idiots asking us what the hell kind of boat we were driving as they had never seen one before....friggin rookies.:mix:
As bad as it can be the trade off in performance is worth it to the hard core, non sissy types that can take a few bumps. Its definitely smoother than tearing up the desert on a dirt bike lol. The smarter guys stick to smooth water rivers, away from crowded weekends.
Good luck at the 300, hopefully I will make it.:cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-13-2007, 09:33 PM
I love watching the v-drives and hydros run. I got a ride in a Hondo that looked a lot like this one. It was the most uncomfortable boat I ever rode in. I felt like I was sitting on a piece of plywood with 1000 hp behind me. The lake was a little rough and we took a beating. Takes some big kahunas to stay on the gas very long in one of those boats.
Hope some of you guys make it out to join the fun!
Have fun out there guys...:)

HavasuBarney
04-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Ahhh you finally broke down and posted on hot boat! lol musta been painful...
Breaking a pencil off in my neck??? is that prison talk??? I figured you would have soften up by now???:) Maybe to many pencils broken off in your neck??? or your ass!!!:crossx:
I like the idea you have spent a few bucks just to go to some remote area in the middle of egypt so that if some poor bayliner with a v8 in it happens by you can spring on him like a mouse on an unsuspecting piece of cheeze....
Bring all the new shit you want! I still own your little bitch ass & always will! Of course we could always park the floaters & just pencil fight...:devil: I always keep a trusty around for this sort of event... are you still there or did you go and piss yourself???:D
Do not worry my little Maxi, I am bringing down the pain!
I sure do hope your long haired bi tch ass and some BB's actually have the courage to show.
I know how painful it must be for you guys being sawed off by a bunch of garden tools.
I also must admit the thought of sword fighting a pencil dick gay Jesus does in fact soften me to the point of a smile. :D
To be honest, I am slightly puzzeled by your other remarks about parking the floaters. Brings to mind an old picture of you sitting a 8 inch deep water playing with turds wearing some flowered short shorts while blowing bubbles with your spit. :)
To the rest of you big block fags, lets set a time and place.
Bring some cash biatches!

04-14-2007, 03:21 PM
I sure do hope your long haired bi tch ass and some BB's actually have the courage to show.
I know how painful it must be for you guys being sawed off by a bunch of garden tools.
I also must admit the thought of sword fighting a pencil dick gay Jesus does in fact soften me to the point of a smile. :D
To be honest, I am slightly puzzeled by your other remarks about parking the floaters. Brings to mind an old picture of you sitting a 8 inch deep water playing with turds wearing some flowered short shorts while blowing bubbles with your spit. :)
Time and Place ?
@ the Bluewater April 21st & 22nd !
You can show off in the Nostalgia Endurance Class.
Do you think you can get those things to turn ?
We have the Balls do you ?

QuickJet
04-14-2007, 04:02 PM
How about Big River in May??
I'd invite yah to CFW for fathers day but I'm afraid all you guys would just hang out on the other side of the lake where no one races.

dmontzsta
04-14-2007, 05:20 PM
Hey Scott,
check your PMs.
Thanks.

QuickJet
04-14-2007, 07:51 PM
Hey Scott,
check your PMs.
Thanks.
Word ;)

Towndrunk
04-14-2007, 11:06 PM
Word ;)
Uh oh, secrets in the pm's. Now what dastardly deeds are we up to? :eek: :D

QuickJet
04-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Uh oh, secrets in the pm's. Now what dastardly deeds are we up to? :eek: :D
Ha ha ha....Don't be so paranoid. :D :D

Wicky
04-15-2007, 10:23 AM
I can smoke any jet boat on the lake!!! I just have to pre-mix a little bit richer!!!!

QuickJet
04-15-2007, 11:45 AM
I can smoke any jet boat on the lake!!! I just have to pre-mix a little bit richer!!!!
Wacker please!! http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

STVBOY
04-15-2007, 06:32 PM
@ the Bluewater April 21st & 22nd !
You can show off in the Nostalgia Endurance Class.
Do you think you can get those things to turn ?
Did you forget already that an outboard won the last parker 300?Also 8 of the top 10 were outboards so the answer is yes they can turn!!

HavasuBarney
04-15-2007, 07:16 PM
How about Big River in May??
I'd invite yah to CFW for fathers day but I'm afraid all you guys would just hang out on the other side of the lake where no one races.
I guess that means even the mellow BB's are wimping out.
Pussys!
A trip in May might be a little quick for me, June would work better.
I've been down to Big River once so I know we can find the place.
My biggest issue with going to BR is accomodations. I know too well that after a day of running and gunning that some beers are in order. Not that my outlaw days are behind me but my drinking and driving days are.
After a day on the water, I like things like a shower and bed to finish the day. We have those in Havasu and can even provide those if that helps afew of you make it up this weekend.
We are also back on for our annual BBSP Bash on Saturday night.
Sushi, BBQ and all the fixins for those wanting to come.
Don't be shy just because your dumb ass put a car motor in your boat and you got spanked by a boat with a boat motor, those things only make sense.
At the end of the day, we'' be best buddies and have a great party to attend together.
So cut all the BS, bring your shit so we can line em up.
A good time will be had by all>
:)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Did you forget already that an outboard won the last parker 300?Also 8 of the top 10 were outboards so the answer is yes they can turn!!
Champ boats are the hardest turning land based vehicles on the planet. You guys win hands down when it comes to endurance and turning.:boxed: :cry:

Havasu Daytona
04-15-2007, 07:52 PM
Okay all you Big Block Biatches... Show up to Hi Isle Cove on Friday April 20th and show your stuff.
Jerry... you and your big block buddies need to show up and get all this on video and post the mpg's to prove it all.
MAXI you are all mouth and no play. Like a girl that doesn't swallow. I have never met you because you never show up. Come out and race Barney or me.
I have been going to BBSP for five years. SHOW UP OR SHUT UP!!!!
Barney, Wicky, Uncle Tony, ME, STV Boy, STV Keith, Speed Alley Racer, Kevin Kraft, Roland, The Nor Cal Boys and many others show up to make it all happen.
Barney... Looking so forward to this year and the party at my house.
Wicky.... MOOOOWWWW Casa de Wood and the guest house is ready.
I'M F##King ready to RUMMMMMBLE.
The Secret Mobile is gassed up with 105 octane fuel and ready to rock.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-15-2007, 08:23 PM
MAXI you are all mouth and no play. Like a girl that doesn't swallow.
Thats where you're wrong, Maxie swallows every drop!:D

Havasu Daytona
04-15-2007, 11:14 PM
Jerry,
Looking forward to seeing you guys again this year. The video you shot of Uncle Tony and Roland on the way to Needles was classic.
You remember me... the morning you guys came to Speed Alley looking for UT and the rubber chicken.

RitcheyRch
04-16-2007, 04:34 AM
Did someone say party? I'm not a drinker but parties are good for meeting new people.

MAXIMUS
04-16-2007, 04:45 AM
Okay all you Big Block Biatches... Show up to Hi Isle Cove on Friday April 20th and show your stuff.
Jerry... you and your big block buddies need to show up and get all this on video and post the mpg's to prove it all.
MAXI you are all mouth and no play. Like a girl that doesn't swallow. I have never met you because you never show up. Come out and race Barney or me.
Barney, Wicky, Uncle Tony, ME, STV Boy, STV Keith, Speed Alley Racer, Kevin Kraft, Roland, The Nor Cal Boys and many others show up to make it all happen.
I can't argue that chief... I have had an excuse every year why I am unable to show... No different this year!:( Wish things would work out a little different but thats how it is... Good luck on the event & maybe next time the schedule will change...:) Good luck & be safe! I hear uncle Two holer likes to play with rubber chickens...:eek:

MAXIMUS
04-16-2007, 04:46 AM
You know... you give me a boner when you talk like this...:D

billet racing 1
04-16-2007, 08:26 AM
JEEZ, all the drama. Now as I recall, all this trash talking does not show up at the beach does it. Seems like we have always had a good relaxing time. Were getting ready to head south. Leaving on Thursday so we wil be ready for Friday. This trip, just the wife, no kids. Hope to see you all there.
And yes, being a jet, I expect some of you will hand me my ass. As long as you hand me a beer also. If you think all us BBC are going to be your wipping boys, maybe you should be offering dinner to.
Jerry

QuickJet
04-16-2007, 11:48 AM
JEEZ, all the drama. Now as I recall, all this trash talking does not show up at the beach does it. Seems like we have always had a good relaxing time. Were getting ready to head south. Leaving on Thursday so we wil be ready for Friday. This trip, just the wife, no kids. Hope to see you all there.
And yes, being a jet, I expect some of you will hand me my ass. As long as you hand me a beer also. If you think all us BBC are going to be your wipping boys, maybe you should be offering dinner to.
Jerry
Here is a little encouragement!! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/55BBSPaction-med.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-16-2007, 01:21 PM
Whack Jobs... (http://www.v-drivevideo.com/clips/whackers.wmv):)

Havasu Daytona
04-16-2007, 02:33 PM
No big DRAMA here. Just fun and anticipation of a great event.
Thanks guys for posting the video.
Jerry... I give ya a beer and we will have some laughs. Is Scummer going to make it this year? I'll chip in for a new battery!!!

Havasu Daytona
04-16-2007, 02:46 PM
GET YOUR BUTT TO BBSP!!!
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/havasusecret/butt2.jpg
Big Block Spanking Party #9 at Hi Isle Cove near Havasu Springs Lake Havasu!!!
ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!!! and kick some Big Block Butt or at least party and play to get the 2007 Boating season off to a great start!!!
Can I get a HELL YEAH!!!
BARNEY IS BACK with his NEW BIG ASS SETBACK!!! Barney can't wait to hear everyone say "DAMN that thing is SO BIG"... his set back bracket that is!!!
WICKY IS ON HIS WAY TO HAVASU!!! all the way from I-da-Ho. Wicky Casa De Wood and Havasu is waiting!!!
Opening day Friday April 20, 2007 We meet at Hi Isle. This is like any other arrival day. We meet out there, see who shows up, try some speed runs and adjust any new toys that were installed during the winter. BIG RACE THAT AFTERNOON!!!
Saturday April 21, 2007 We meet once again... early morning hopefully to get a good parking spot on the sand beach. We spend the day racing and having fun. Saturday at around 6:00pm we are going to go to Havasu Hot Laps again. PARTY that evening at Havasu Secrets house.
Sunday April 22, 2007 Some make it back out to Hi Isle if they are not to hung over from the night before for one last day on the lake. This is usually a travel day for most of us.
Pics from BBSP V
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/55BBSPaction-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/55Mirage3-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/5526DCB2-300x-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/55wheeliemirage-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/55Blown26Howard2-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/55CarzzyHippie1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/55Speedalley2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/55STV.jpg

RitcheyRch
04-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Did the BBSP sticker. Are any of those going to be available this year?

dossangers
04-16-2007, 02:59 PM
WOW Im scared! Were at needles at the same time every year Maybe you clowns need to show up lets say topock wed thur or fri We will have a few car motor boats out That will run your whacker ass's Buuwaaaa!!!

Havasu Daytona
04-16-2007, 03:06 PM
I'm posting for Havasu Secret since Hot Boat banned him.
HAVASU SECRET... We will never forget!!!
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/havasusecret/HavasuSecret3bigger.jpg
Havasu Barney at BBSP.
Barney and his I'm to sexy for my Lifeline vest pose.
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/havasusecret/55HBarney2-med.jpg
Barney's favorite photo. Running out in frount!
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/havasusecret/55Race3-med.jpg
Barney the wheelie-man
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/havasusecret/55HBarneywheelie-med.jpg
Our famous BBSP III in 2002 Speed alley Aerial photo.
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/havasusecret/BBSP3.jpg
HOT BOATS... HOT WOMEN... COLD BEER!!!
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/havasusecret/stjohnresize.jpg
GET YOUR BUTT TO HI ISLE COVE!
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/havasusecret/Hiisle.jpg

QuickJet
04-16-2007, 03:45 PM
I'm posting for Havasu Secret since Hot Boat banned him.
Posting for?? Right.......I'll keep your little secret safe.;)
Hey, isn't this pic a little insestuouse? Kinda looks like you guys just sit around and spank eachpother......
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/havasusecret/55Race3-med.jpg

LakeTrash
04-16-2007, 06:25 PM
QuickJet - have I missed something. Is that jet in your avitar yours? Is that the one you plan on using to kick everybodys ass?
I hope you have something else or somebody else to back you up or you are in for a real bad day.
Sorry I cannot make it Barney. Hope to see ya at the 300.
LT
PS: QuickJet, I will tow my small block Ford powered jet (no NOS) behind the Eagle to the 300 if you want to line them up for bragging rights or whatever.

NUTHIN
04-16-2007, 06:34 PM
QuickJet - have I missed something. Is that jet in your avitar yours? Is that the one you plan on using to kick everybodys ass?
I hope you have something else or somebody else to back you up or you are in for a real bad day.
LT
PS: QuickJet, I will tow my small block Ford powered jet (no NOS) behind the Eagle to the 300 if you want to line them up for bragging rights or whatever.
lmao.....:D quick your such a big talker :( ;)

HavasuBarney
04-16-2007, 07:13 PM
LT
We have a boat together for the 300 this year also, just could not make the deadline last year.
I hope all goes well for you between now and then and you make it out.
I'll make sure to get a room ready for you.
It's always the same story with these guys, all talk and no show.
The ones that do show with the big blocks are always very cool and we have a great time win loose or.... yeah right, they have fuc king car boats, they always loose. It's all good and more about the fun than anything else.
If we get some fast BBs on friday, I'll pull out the "fast" boat on Saturday. Otherwise I'll just be running the Barneycraft and having fun. There should be some BBs that can run with that tub. :idea:
We are pulling out all the stops for Saturday night this year. I do hope everyone can at least make it for the party.

QuickJet
04-16-2007, 08:41 PM
QuickJet - have I missed something. Is that jet in your avitar yours? Is that the one you plan on using to kick everybodys ass?.
I have a big block in my boat. That is all that matters.
Sorry I cannot make it Barney. Hope to see ya at the 300..
Nope, I got my own shit.
Put the money up first then we will talk. Borrow it from you friends, I don't really care.
It's always the same story with these guys, all talk and no show.
The ones that do show with the big blocks are always very cool and we have a great time win loose or.... yeah right, they have fuc king car boats, they always loose. It's all good and more about the fun than anything else..
Yes the same story. You hold a Big Block spanking Party where no one with big blocks runs and claim victorious. http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
I will NOT be attending and never said I would. I did say that if you guys went down river to Big River, then you would see some action from some big block guys.
Just stick with racing against the 65 mph Olds powerd Tahiti's that get caught up in your event by accident. If you want to play with the faster boats go down river.
I suspect you guys will stick to your little safe haven away from any REAL competition like always.

Forkin' Crazy
04-16-2007, 09:00 PM
Interesting.

Forkin' Crazy
04-16-2007, 09:08 PM
Funny, I see a lot of the hot-tub-car-boat-fags whining.... "If you come to our lake we will kick your ass bla, bla, bla".....:rolleyes:
I think the whole point of this thread was to meet up at Havasu, race, and have fun. Now I can't come b/c of work, but I'm not sitting around saying this bullshit.....:sleeping: "
Were at needles at the same time every year Maybe you clowns need to show up lets say topock wed thur or fri We will have a few car motor boats out That will run your whacker ass's Buuwaaaa!!!
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Have a good time and be careful! :cool:

QuickJet
04-16-2007, 10:27 PM
Funny, I see a lot of the hot-tub-car-boat-fags whining.... "If you come to our lake we will kick your ass bla, bla, bla".....:rolleyes:
I think the whole point of this thread was to meet up at Havasu, race, and have fun. Now I can't come b/c of work, but I'm not sitting around saying this bullshit.....:sleeping: "
If that were the case then it would be called the HRHF event. It's not though now is it?

Forkin' Crazy
04-17-2007, 05:33 AM
If that were the case then it would be called the HRHF event. It's not though now is it?
Sorry, I should have written that so the mentally challenged could understand. You can read OK, but you need to work a bit on comprehension.:devil:

QuickJet
04-17-2007, 06:51 AM
Sorry, I should have written that so the mentally challenged could understand. You can read OK, but you need to work a bit on comprehension.:devil:
Ok cheif.........http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

cityslave906
04-17-2007, 07:56 AM
Got a confirmation, UT won't be able to make it so I guess the rubber chicken is up for grabs. He just want to wish everybody to have a good time and be safe.

Propster
04-17-2007, 08:07 AM
QuickJet is just having some fun with you guys. That is not his boat in his sig, so you might be a little cautious about calling him out. I made the same mistake. He has a bad ass v-drive t-deck that will run. See post #92 on page four.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-17-2007, 08:57 AM
QuickJet is just having some fun with you guys. That is not his boat in his sig, so you might be a little cautious about calling him out. I made the same mistake. He has a bad ass v-drive t-deck that will run. See post #92 on page four.
I think he owns the jet too.

NUTHIN
04-17-2007, 09:12 AM
hes a baller like that. a boat for every event :jawdrop:

QuickJet
04-17-2007, 11:41 AM
:D :D I'm just playing around. Not trying to ruin anyones Black Panther party like Forest or anything.
hes a baller like that. a boat for every event :jawdrop:
C'mon NUTHIN, we all know who the real baller here is.
I wish I had a boat for this event. Hmmmm, maybe by next year at this time I'll sport a Merc and drag it out the next BBSP...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
And NUTHIN, don't use the word "baller" when responding to Jerry's posts! He frowns upon that. You can take that sandbar lingo and shove it up your a$$ :D :D :D

blender over
04-17-2007, 11:59 AM
Quick Jet
What year is your bahner
I had the exact same gel color and scheme.
Mine was an 81 with a 496, 871 blower dealeo. Best i ever saw was 94mpg on GPS. Then i sold it for a whacker tunnel with a 225 merc that did 85mph gps:)

stoker2001
04-17-2007, 02:36 PM
The Secret Mobile is gassed up with 105 octane fuel and ready to rock.Cross me off the list as i will be racing the whacker in Pheonix at the IHBA opener,Roland sold his boat and i hear business will keep UT from going too.have a safe and fun BBSP

whiteworks
04-17-2007, 02:48 PM
hows the weight distribution look to you guys. cant wait any longer leaving now:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/0417071524.jpg

QuickJet
04-17-2007, 02:56 PM
Quick Jet
What year is your bahner
I had the exact same gel color and scheme.
Mine was an 81 with a 496, 871 blower dealeo. Best i ever saw was 94mpg on GPS. Then i sold it for a whacker tunnel with a 225 merc that did 85mph gps:)
Mine was a '79. I saw one similar to mine in Hot Boat mag (yes they have a magazine) with the same scheme. I actually had people call me asking if it was mine. Was that one yours??
Here is a pic of it with the current owner. I still love that boat!http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10278IMG_0337MA14195371-0005.JPG

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-17-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm just playing around. Not trying to ruin anyones Black Panther party like Forest or anything.
C'mon NUTHIN, we all know who the real baller here is.
I wish I had a boat for this event. Hmmmm, maybe by next year at this time I'll sport a Merc and drag it out the next BBSP...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
And NUTHIN, don't use the word "baller" when responding to Jerry's posts! He frowns upon that. You can take that sandbar lingo and shove it up your a$$ :D :D :D
Don't include me in the pants hangin off the ass, bling bling "you go girl" dub movement 'cause I aint tryin to hear that....:boxed:

QuickJet
04-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Don't include me in the pants hangin off the ass, bling bling "you go girl" dub movement 'cause I aint tryin to hear that....:boxed:
Ha ha ha. You need to embrace your "urban" side a bit more:D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-17-2007, 04:00 PM
Ha ha ha. You need to embrace your "urban" side a bit more:D :D
I would if I had one.:)

HavasuBarney
04-17-2007, 04:00 PM
That picture must have been when you first sold him the boat.
Maybe he did not know how to start it yet and felt he still needed to make the motor noise with his fingers in his mouth.
And BTW, Stoker and city, even though you might know UT is not going to make it, there's no need to put it out here. Next thing you two will be running car boats.

QuickJet
04-17-2007, 04:41 PM
That picture must have been when you first sold him the boat.
Maybe he did not know how to start it yet and felt he still needed to make the motor noise with his fingers in his mouth.
And BTW, Stoker and city, even though you might know UT is not going to make it, there's no need to put it out here. Next thing you two will be running car boats.
Actually he was waiting for the Sheriffs to get done writting a ticket to a roll bar boat. He didn't wan't to be idling past them with it being as loud as it is. :D
And what the hell is a car boat???:confused:

HavasuBarney
04-17-2007, 05:02 PM
And what the hell is a car boat???:confused:
We run boats with boat motors.
You.... run a car boat.
I'm guessing you must like NASCAR and perhaps might have even married your first cousin or step sister.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-17-2007, 05:36 PM
We run boats with boat motors.
You.... run a car boat.
I'm guessing you must like NASCAR and perhaps might have even married your first cousin or step sister.
Lol...
Whackers, "the kings of cool!!!"LMAO!!!!:D
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/outboard%20humor.jpg
I've got a million of these...

HavasuBarney
04-17-2007, 06:04 PM
Just to keep this thread official. :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28895&stc=1&d=1176861884

dmontzsta
04-17-2007, 06:17 PM
Lol...
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/outboard%20humor.jpg
I guess starring at a guys ass lap after lap is what makes the outboard drivers fags or a little dingy. :D

HavasuBarney
04-17-2007, 06:19 PM
Wicky and myself have been talking and decided the following.
Due to weather concerns (wind), fuel concerns and some and scared big blocks, the plan is to meet in the channel on Friday morning to consider all locations for our event.
We might just go hunting as a pack.
If you want to be put on a call list PM me with your phone number.

RitcheyRch
04-17-2007, 06:28 PM
Works for me. Not sure what time we will get our a$$es out of bed but will be there.
Will be rolling in with DCBDaytona and my buddy with another Stoker. You know us Stokers have to come as a club....LOL
Due to weather concerns (wind), fuel concerns and some and scared big blocks, the plan is to meet in the channel on Friday morning to consider all locations for our event.

QuickJet
04-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Lol...
That's kinda like "dangling the carrot" :D

DCBDaytona
04-17-2007, 07:12 PM
Glad you made this decision....

You Te
04-17-2007, 10:43 PM
Interesting!!

billet racing 1
04-17-2007, 11:22 PM
Sent the PM. And I went through the trouble of filling both tanks with fuel. Now I'm sitten on 50 gallons of fuel, and nowhere to burn it off before the race.
Actually its midnight Tues, and I just put the starter in. Had issues and switched to a top mount starter. So much for bolt on. Spent 4hrs machining thier custom made parts. But it engages every time. NEED BEER.
Jerry

DCBDaytona
04-18-2007, 06:22 AM
The weather is not looking good for Fri and Sat....Looks like a high wind advisory will be in affect, with highs in the low 70's.
Depending on the wind Fri morning, we'll see if we head out.

RitcheyRch
04-18-2007, 06:27 AM
I'm gonna go pray to the "No wind God"
My first trip to Havasu since 1995 and it cant be blown out.
The weather is not looking good for Fri and Sat....Looks like a high wind advisory will be in affect, with highs in the low 70's.
Depending on the wind Fri morning, we'll see if we head out.

cityslave906
04-18-2007, 06:48 AM
check out www.coloradoriverinfo.com
It's showing sunny both fri and sat but it's only gonna be in the 80's

RitcheyRch
04-18-2007, 06:53 AM
I looked there as well and didnt see any mention of wind.
check out www.coloradoriverinfo.com
It's showing sunny both fri and sat but it's only gonna be in the 80's

STV_Keith
04-18-2007, 07:22 AM
Check weather.com here: http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/outdoors/tenday/USAZ0116?dp=windsdp They are showing 18mph on Friday and 19mph on Saturday.

cityslave906
04-18-2007, 07:30 AM
Check weather.com here: http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/outdoors/tenday/USAZ0116?dp=windsdp They are showing 18mph on Friday and 19mph on Saturday.
Looks like the weekend after looks better.

Dons_donzi
04-18-2007, 07:47 AM
whats wrong with a little wind...?
keeps you cool...
:D

billet racing 1
04-18-2007, 08:50 AM
Weather report for home says rain the next 5 days.
Theres no turning back now.
Jerry

Wicky
04-18-2007, 09:06 AM
Sent the PM. And I went through the trouble of filling both tanks with fuel. Now I'm sitten on 50 gallons of fuel, and nowhere to burn it off before the race.
Actually its midnight Tues, and I just put the starter in. Had issues and switched to a top mount starter. So much for bolt on. Spent 4hrs machining thier custom made parts. But it engages every time. NEED BEER.
Jerry
Gotta love wrenching at the last minute.
I'll never forget the summer I built a sand car from the ground up. I kept thinking to myself, hmmmmmm, 4 more months to Thanksgiving at Glamis. Plenty of time right? Not!!
Well, the VZ 35 engle cam went flat on one of the lobes during break in on the new motor that I had just spent 4k on parts and machining. Ouch.
This was two days before Thanksgiving. I tore it down. Bought a new set of 94mm Cimas. Reground all the valves at all four angles. Re-balanced all the rods. Wrenched it all back together by 5am Thanksgiving day. Made it to comp hill thursday night to tear up Comp hill!!!!
I spent most of all my free time over the course of the last couple of weeks wrenching and getting the boat ready. I was thinking and wondering to myself how many other people planning on attending BBSP are wrenching away just like me.
Way to go Jerry!!!!
Cya there.
Mow,
Wicky

whiteworks
04-18-2007, 09:18 AM
current conditions: looks like about 10-15mph from southwest.air temp around 73 no clouds. beautiful day. how long does it take to get to havi from Idaho

STV_Keith
04-18-2007, 09:19 AM
Not me Wicky. The STV was running good 2 months ago, so I decided to put it away. Been working on the Scarab non-stop though. Should have it 100% by next Tuesday, which is perfect for the poker run that weekend. :)

STV_Keith
04-18-2007, 09:20 AM
current conditions: looks like about 10-15mph from southwest.air temp around 73 no clouds. beautiful day. how long does it take to get to havi from Idaho
What part of Idaho? How long to get you to Vegas? It's 2-1/2 hours from Vegas.

whiteworks
04-18-2007, 09:23 AM
I'm in havi at the internet cafe by tacobell. The idaho question was for wicky:) anyone around? I'm killing time waiting for boat to be serviced.

Wicky
04-18-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm in havi at the internet cafe by tacobell. The idaho question was for wicky:) anyone around? I'm killing time waiting for boat to be serviced.
I make it to Vegas in 7.5 hours. Havasu in 10 hours. Claremont Ca, in 11 hours with the 210 now connecting to the 15. That's "if" I don't stop at IN N OUT when I hit Vegas. But then again, "if" my Aunt had balls.....she'd be my Uncle!!!! Bwwaahahahahaha!!

Havasu Carrera
04-18-2007, 09:56 AM
V-Drive Video
LT
If your bringing that heli motor deal to Parker that will be good enough reason for me to come out!! That thing is Way Cool. I'll buy that guy a drink! Dang!! SWEET!.

LakeTrash
04-18-2007, 12:33 PM
The T58 powered Eagle will be running the 300. They have been very helpful finding a way to let me in without making it unfair to the rest of the troops.
To stay within thier speed limits I will have to limit the power to about 65%. That should even give QuickJet a shot. Doubt if he will take it though.
Looks like my co driver will be Ken Warby. I think he is qualified to operate the jet.
Hope to see everybody there.
LT

QuickJet
04-18-2007, 01:23 PM
To stay within thier speed limits I will have to limit the power to about 65%. That should even give QuickJet a shot. Doubt if he will take it though.
Whose speed limits?? WTF are you talking about?
Are you hittin the pipe again?

STV_Keith
04-18-2007, 01:24 PM
Looks like my co driver will be Ken Warby. I think he is qualified to operate the jet.
LT
I think just you coming to Parker was enough to get me down there to say hi, but now you're Bringing Warby too? I'm there.

LakeTrash
04-18-2007, 01:43 PM
Division 6 is unlimited but they want to keep the speeds under 115 for the safety of all concerned.
Cannot decide if I will prop it for 115 at 100% N2 or limit the torque output. The big problem is fuel consumption. I am working now trying to increase the capacity to 100 gallons. At the low speeds that should make the 100 miles I will need. If I could run the turbine at 100% that same fuel would make 150 miles.
My offer still stands to bring my small block Ford jet along to take on your bad ass big block. Should be easy pickings for a hard hitter like you.
LT
Read the rules - you will see the paragraph covering my boat.

STV_Keith
04-18-2007, 01:48 PM
Seems like running it at 100% is the way to go...propped down, it will accelerate out of the corners better, and you say get better mileage...there you go.

QuickJet
04-18-2007, 01:58 PM
My offer still stands to bring my small block Ford jet along to take on your bad ass big block. Should be easy pickings for a hard hitter like you.
Bring it. And yes it will be easy pickins.

LakeTrash
04-18-2007, 02:30 PM
Keith - you are right in that the pull out of the corners would be awsum but you will have to back out of N1 to keep N2 from over reving. The turbine will still be running 65 to 75% power at which it is just not fuel efficient.
Can't wait to line them up Quickboy. This will be fun.
LT

QuickJet
04-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Can't wait to line them up Quickboy. This will be fun.
LT
It's quickjet. Something your Ford knows nothing about. But bring it anyways. You aren't gonna ask for space or pull any pussy shitt like that are yah? Heads up, my boat against your small block powered jet.

LakeTrash
04-18-2007, 06:53 PM
Nothing is more amusing than the ramblings of the uninformed. Amazing how you can make statements about something you know nothing about.
I never said your boat (whatever it is) is a pig. What makes you think mine is? Seems you would give the benefit of the doubt and do your gloating afterwards.
I will be at Parker two days before the 300.
LT

HavasuBarney
04-18-2007, 07:16 PM
I'll say it then.
Slowboy rolls a pigboat, dresses like a little school girl and likes to play the brown trumpet.
Slowboy is a scared little girl LT. Taunt him and he'll turtle up and never make it out on the water.
The hell with that Ford, drag Damage and the Polecat out here.

QuickJet
04-18-2007, 07:24 PM
Nothing is more amusing than the ramblings of the uninformed. Amazing how you can make statements about something you know nothing about.
I never said your boat (whatever it is) is a pig. What makes you think mine is? Seems you would give the benefit of the doubt and do your gloating afterwards.
I will be at Parker two days before the 300.
LT
I'm not gloating at all. I never said your boat was a pig, but I have a hard time believing that a NA small block Ford bolted into a jet boat is going to run that great of a number. Even ON the bottle.
You say that I am uninformed then go on to say this:
I never said your boat (whatever it is) is a pig.
I'm just going off the info you gave me. Unless you have some big surprise for me having to do with the size of your motor or the boats propulsion system, I'm sure I have nothing to worry about.

QuickJet
04-18-2007, 07:28 PM
I'll say it then.
Slowboy rolls a pigboat, dresses like a little school girl and likes to play the brown trumpet.
Slowboy is a scared little girl LT. Taunt him and he'll turtle up and never make it out on the water.
So I take it that you'll be covering his bet?

HavasuBarney
04-18-2007, 07:39 PM
It depends, will you be wearing the bobby socks and saddle shoes or the thigh highs and pumps?

DCBDaytona
04-18-2007, 07:59 PM
Not good guys...The wind was howling today, and the forecasts for this weekend look horrible.:mad: A high of 75 with 15-20mph winds, lovely. If the weather does not clear up by tomorrow, it looks like my group of 4-5 twin whacker Mach 22s might be taking a pass. Damnit, I hate the wind.

QuickJet
04-18-2007, 08:12 PM
It depends, will you be wearing the bobby socks and saddle shoes or the thigh highs and pumps?
I can do both....only for you though;)

STVBOY
04-18-2007, 08:42 PM
:idea: Not good guys...The wind was howling today, and the forecasts for this weekend look horrible.:mad: A high of 75 with 15-20mph winds, lovely. If the weather does not clear up by tomorrow, it looks like my group of 4-5 twin whacker Mach 22s might be taking a pass. Damnit, I hate the wind.
The south end of the lake usually holds up pretty good if there is some wind.Im in no matter what! See ya there!

STV_Keith
04-18-2007, 09:07 PM
Yeah, I've been in big water with my STV before...not fun, but once you get into the river, it will be fine. Just have to get from the Channel past Copper and it will be nice.

LakeTrash
04-19-2007, 03:33 AM
That would be a good idea Barney except ol Damage is in love and cannot seem to remember where he parked the Polecat let alone if it will run. Sorry the weather looks crappy for ya'll. Hoist one for me.
I am building another one of the 3.4 monsters which should run this weekend. It will go on Jon's Mirage which is a lake lay up. Will be interesting to see how quick it is.
"Unless you have some big surprise for me"
If you had taken the effort to check out my other rides I think you would have noticed I do not have anything that does not have a trick or two. This one has nothing to do with cubic inches or NOS. Your might just win but I think you will earn a little respect.
LT

RitcheyRch
04-19-2007, 05:32 AM
You have to go. :mad:
Not good guys...The wind was howling today, and the forecasts for this weekend look horrible.:mad: A high of 75 with 15-20mph winds, lovely. If the weather does not clear up by tomorrow, it looks like my group of 4-5 twin whacker Mach 22s might be taking a pass. Damnit, I hate the wind.

DCBDaytona
04-19-2007, 06:04 AM
You have to go. :mad:
With 20-30 mph winds tomorrow, Moabi is the best bet.

RitcheyRch
04-19-2007, 06:20 AM
Long haul from Havasu. If decide to go there then we should stay in Laughlin.
With 20-30 mph winds tomorrow, Moabi is the best bet.

STV_Keith
04-19-2007, 07:12 AM
If you come out of Windsor, the mouth of the river is only a few miles North, then Moabi is an easy ride.

RitcheyRch
04-19-2007, 07:56 AM
Hoping for no rain as well.

QuickJet
04-19-2007, 08:36 AM
If you had taken the effort to check out my other rides I think you would have noticed I do not have anything that does not have a trick or two. This one has nothing to do with cubic inches or NOS. Your might just win but I think you will earn a little respect.
LT
It's going to take a bit more than a "trick or two". The way I calculate it you would need about 1,100 tricks out of that small block in a jet boat.
What you have might run good for what it is, but we all know that that is where it stops. You know everything, I know nothing blah ,blah, blah http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif Just bring your Sm. blk powered jet out and lets get this over with because I have bigger fish to fry......

HavasuBarney
04-19-2007, 08:41 AM
Beautiful day in Vegas today, gotta be nice in Havasu.
I'm leaving here in a few minutes.
I know we are on the water BOTH days no matter what!
I have made runs in both directions in the worst of conditions, it's a little work but not a problem. You are always welcome to follow me.
I also know that no matter which direction the wind, it still leaves a lot of good water.
It would not be the first BBSP that was blown out and raining, great memories even on those days.
Then there's always the party and go kart racing....

RitcheyRch
04-19-2007, 09:43 AM
Too late to say "no" so I will be there as well as my buddy with another Stoker. Guess will have to go hunting for everyone since dont know the area very. Or might just follow Barney around like a shadow. :D

STV_Keith
04-19-2007, 09:58 AM
Weather.com is reporting less wind for tomorrow and Saturday than they did yesterday. Good sign.

RitcheyRch
04-19-2007, 10:05 AM
Agree and can hope they are correct in their reports. :D
Hope to see everyone tomorrow in the channel.
Weather.com is reporting less wind for tomorrow and Saturday than they did yesterday. Good sign.

NUTHIN
04-19-2007, 05:29 PM
That would be a good idea Barney except ol Damage is in love and cannot seem to remember where he parked the Polecat let alone if it will run. Sorry the weather looks crappy for ya'll. Hoist one for me.
I am building another one of the 3.4 monsters which should run this weekend. It will go on Jon's Mirage which is a lake lay up. Will be interesting to see how quick it is.
LT might just win .. vs a small block jet? or are you running him in the v-drive in your avatar. my blown 555ci 1200hp jet couldnt beat quickjets boat!:jawdrop:

Havasu Carrera
04-20-2007, 05:22 PM
We had a great time today. Weather and conditions could not have been better. Great turn out. Screem and Fly Magazine (without the magazine) was there taking a BUNCH! of pics!
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p161/HavasuCarrera/P1010104.jpg
These were for sure the two big dogs in the group. I hear they will be taking all comers tomorrow if anyone is interested.
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p161/HavasuCarrera/P1010106.jpg
This nice little lady was saying I wanna ride in that sparkley blue boat!
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p161/HavasuCarrera/P1010130.jpg

Havasu Carrera
04-20-2007, 05:38 PM
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p161/HavasuCarrera/P1010128.jpg
However the only fish to be cought were by some guy setting high upon his ski Pylon???? YEP!
Here is the fisherman.
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p161/HavasuCarrera/P1010142.jpg
I do believe this nice couple was prepping for a nice swim.:D
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p161/HavasuCarrera/P1010127.jpg
Dosn't look all that slow in Havasu to me.:D
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p161/HavasuCarrera/P1010123.jpg
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p161/HavasuCarrera/P1010124.jpg

Kim Hanson
04-22-2007, 06:33 AM
Cool pictures, where was UT?........( . )( . )..............:)

STV_Keith
04-22-2007, 03:43 PM
You're right Tim. Great weather Friday, even though it was overcast. Fairly small turnout unfortunately. Wish some of the other peeps would have come. Still a great time on the water though!
Great pics Tim. Can't believe you were hand throttling, driving and shooting pics all at the same time! After meeting you, it doesn't suprise me all that much. ;)
Kim, UT had to work this weekend. :(

cityslave906
04-22-2007, 03:53 PM
I would have showed up but Barney never called me back :( . Oh well, there's always next year. I just stayed in parker and watch a little bit of the race at bluewater. Tried to run it against a V-drive at parker but he didn't want to play :)

RitcheyRch
04-22-2007, 05:10 PM
Had a nice time on the water Saturday. Some friends that came had car issues and their car ended up at the GM dealer. The parts were not in stock so they are stuck in Havasu until Monday. We had a tough time finding them a rental car, truck or SUV to launch their boat on Friday.
WEnt to the channel on Sat morning and saw a few of the BBSP group and tried to follow them to the sandbar but with a roll bar boat in my group it kept me from trying to stay with the BBSP group.

STV_Keith
04-22-2007, 05:17 PM
We thought we saw you roll through on Friday afternoon...Got an Evinrude on that Stoker?
I'm sure we could have hooked up to your trailer and launched you too.

LuckyStrike
04-22-2007, 05:40 PM
Had A great F...ing Time out there with you Fun People!!!!
Great to meet New Friends and Great to see Keith and Tim.
Barney make sure you tell Mark Thanks for Fri. Night.
Sorry I didnt Make Sat Nights Festivities Passed Out watching the PIR Race on the Couch...Better Living Thru Pharmasuticals:sleeping:

RitcheyRch
04-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Was stuck at the hotel trying to find a rental truck on Fri for my buddy. We went out on Sat morning.
We thought we saw you roll through on Friday afternoon...Got an Evinrude on that Stoker?
I'm sure we could have hooked up to your trailer and launched you too.

DCBDaytona
04-22-2007, 07:15 PM
Sorry I didn't make it guys...Had one hell of a weekend.:mad:

cityslave906
04-23-2007, 06:26 AM
I think you guys should set up another date, more towards the warmer weather :)

Havasu Carrera
04-23-2007, 06:53 AM
Ok how bout like a month from now on a friday???!?!?!?!
All in I'm in lets do it. Your local bud. No reason to wait. I figure we could spank big blocks monthly! :D :D :D :D As long as that twin turbo guy's on OUR team.:D

RitcheyRch
04-23-2007, 07:04 AM
Isnt that the truth although might be a little too crowded in Havasu then.

cityslave906
04-23-2007, 07:57 PM
I say on a friday the week after memorial, I think the date is june 1st, kids will still be in school so it won't be so crowded.

billet racing 1
04-23-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm in. Actually we will be there from the 1st to the 6th. At the Nautical Inn again. You guys wanted to get spanked again?
Jerry, (Winner of the Rubber Chicken)

QuickJet
04-23-2007, 08:36 PM
I'm in. Actually we will be there from the 1st to the 6th. At the Nautical Inn again. You guys wanted to get spanked again?
Jerry, (Winner of the Rubber Chicken)
So did a big block actually walk away with the covented prize? http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

QuickJet
04-23-2007, 08:38 PM
You guys should of gone to Needles. There was alot of "HEAT" up that way. ;)

billet racing 1
04-23-2007, 09:07 PM
Since they wont post up, I will. Yes if it were not for me, the only big block to show up, it would just be a wacker party. And I was presented with the Rubber Chicken.
Got to say, what a great bunch of people. Had a wonderfull time. Fit right in and was welcome. No hard feeling about losing. Just having fun. If anyone of them would like to join us Norcal'ers, they would fit right in as well. Could not say enough of what a great time we had, and the great people.
Side note. Every where we went, I was the last to arrive. They all cruise much faster than I do. My oil heats up and I end up backing off. If we raced anymore than a 1/4 mile cove, I would lose. And another thing. I did not beat anyone by more than a boat length. Thought they were just being nice. Was rather disappointed. Should have been more boats, definatly some faster than me. Where was everyone?
Jerry

QuickJet
04-23-2007, 09:20 PM
Since they wont post up, I will. Yes if it were not for me, the only big block to show up, it would just be a wacker party. And I was presented with the Rubber Chicken.
Got to say, what a great bunch of people. Had a wonderfull time. Fit right in and was welcome. No hard feeling about losing. Just having fun. If anyone of them would like to join us Norcal'ers, they would fit right in as well. Could not say enough of what a great time we had, and the great people.
Side note. Every where we went, I was the last to arrive. They all cruise much faster than I do. My oil heats up and I end up backing off. If we raced anymore than a 1/4 mile cove, I would lose. And another thing. I did not beat anyone by more than a boat length. Thought they were just being nice. Was rather disappointed. Should have been more boats, definatly some faster than me. Where was everyone?
Jerry
Congrats on the win. I agree, I have yet to meet a group of boaters that I havn't liked, no matter what the drive system is. I think the drive system debate is more for internet entertainment than anything else.
I was in Havasu in March, and although the water was smooth, it was still not the lake for my Cole. When I got back I told the wife I was buying a second boat. Knowing that I can't get another LOUD boat (jet or V-drive) I will be getting a wacker at the end of this summer. I'm actually looking forward to the lake speed cruises and the interior room. And of course 80+ mph aint to shabby either. I'll save the Cole for Big River and CFW.

Havasu Carrera
04-23-2007, 10:08 PM
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p161/HavasuCarrera/P1010042.jpg
Hey Jerry!!! I thought I posted this one of you and the wife just out of topock on the way home. We gotta get that oil cooler hooked up bud! Oh and on the gocart thing!! Your a real racer no doubt! Also I did not race you for one reason. If we both left at the same time you would be done before I planed out.. Thanks for bringing that bad boy out. It is a real nice piece. I grew up skiing and boating with a guy with twin turbo's in the 70's Always a fan. See ya soon.