PDA

View Full Version : Appology

boatsnblondes
03-22-2007, 07:24 PM
I want to appologize to all of you for my wreckless, useless thread last night. Those of you who were insulted, and there were lots, had every right to be. What I posted, was beyond, way beyond bad taste, and I would like to take this moment to publicly appologize to RD and his family and friends for anything I said which caused them grief. I get a lot of time to think in that engine, and the more I thought of what I did, and what you all were trying to point out to me, the more ashamed I am of the whole thing, and of the way I acted.
Sometimes I come off the wrong way on here, I don't mean anything by it, I just like to try to help sometimes, if I come off as some sort of know it all, that is not what I want...
RD, this thing between you and I, I hope is over, I have no intention of posting the way I posted to you ever again on here, I'm better than that. I hope some day, you'll see that on your own, maybe not. FOr the moment, let me just say I'm sorry for my big mouth. :(

RiverDave
03-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Well then we're done with it.
Apollogy accepted for the second time.
RD

Tom Brown
03-22-2007, 07:30 PM
The thing that pisses me off most is the new direction this thing is taking is going to take the edge off Jordy's hating for a while. A short while, but a pause all the same.

RiverDave
03-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Ya know.. Since we're starting over again. I just want to make sure that you actually saw the "What's it worth, Honestly" thread, and that's included in our little cease fire. Becuase it was kinda ruthless, but it wasn't personal.. Just business as usual on the internet kinda deal?
RD

MR HARLEY
03-22-2007, 07:32 PM
:eek: :eek:

vmjtc3
03-22-2007, 07:33 PM
:)

Tom Brown
03-22-2007, 07:33 PM
Now that this thing has turned into pure bullshit, I can push away from the computer and get on with my evening. :cool:

Jordy
03-22-2007, 07:34 PM
The thing that pisses me off most is the new direction this thing is taking is going to take the edge off Jordy's hating for a while. A short while, but a pause all the same.
C'mon now Brown, give me a little more credit than that. I've always got a few I can fall back on with the hating, Blown N Rayson for example. We hated him right off ***boat and Myspace. Let's see RD try that little double header. :) :D
With this one, I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised that BNB man'ed up and did this. Guess there is hope afterall. Now it just seems as though there are a bunch of angry villagers with their torches and pitchforks standing in the town square, dilligently looking for their next target, which I'm sure will appear in the next couple days, probably sooner at the rate we're going lately. :jawdrop: :devil: :eek: :D
On that note, I think Tiny Tim said it best, God bless, every one. ;) :D
p.s. RD still SUX!!! :D

707dog
03-22-2007, 07:37 PM
I've always got a few I can fall back on with the hating, Blown N Rayson for example. We hated him right off ***boat and Myspace.
ATLEAST BnB CAME TO THE TABLE AND APPOLIGIZED THE RAYSON DUDE DIDNT EVEN THROW OUT A GO TO HELL...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-22-2007, 07:37 PM
I want to appologize to all of you for my wreckless, useless thread last night. Those of you who were insulted, and there were lots, had every right to be. What I posted, was beyond, way beyond bad taste, and I would like to take this moment to publicly appologize to RD and his family and friends for anything a said which caused them grief. I get a lot of time to think in that engine, and the more I thought of what I did, and what you all were trying to point out to me, the more ashamed I am of the whole thing, and of the way I acted.
Sometimes I come off the wrong way on here, I don't mean anything by it, I just like to try to help sometimes, if I come off as some sort of know it all, that is not what I want...
RD, this thing between you and I, I hope is over, I have no intention of posting the way I posted to you ever again on here, I'm better than that. I hope some day, you'll see that on your own, maybe not. FOr the moment, let me just say I'm sorry for my big mouth. :(
wow :( what did i miss? next time call me to cum ova...lol i will HELP YA;)
http://www.christinedolce.org/myspace/profileimages/indenial.jpg
JUST KIDDING...

Troy McClure
03-22-2007, 07:40 PM
I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised that BNB man'ed up and did this.
I'm surprised both did, don't know the background here but one to apologize and the other to forgive and forget..... I didn't think that shit happened on the internet.:confused: :confused:
Guess I was wrong?

Tom Brown
03-22-2007, 07:42 PM
I'm surprised both did, don't know the background here but one to apologize and the other to forgive and forget..... I didn't think that shit happened on the internet.:confused: :confused:
It's not the first time. There are some pretty high quality folks on this site.

HM
03-22-2007, 07:43 PM
I want to appologize to all of you for my wreckless, useless thread last night. Those of you who were insulted, and there were lots, had every right to be. What I posted, was beyond, way beyond bad taste, and I would like to take this moment to publicly appologize to RD and his family and friends for anything a said which caused them grief. I get a lot of time to think in that engine, and the more I thought of what I did, and what you all were trying to point out to me, the more ashamed I am of the whole thing, and of the way I acted.
It is amazing how a good tag on a pit bull will change your attitude. :D

Jordy
03-22-2007, 07:44 PM
STOP THE PRESSES!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Check out BNB's post count on this apology post:
boatsnblondes
Capital Punisher
Satan has taken over his account and it's all just a big trick to get us to let down our guard!!! Don't fall for it!!! :jawdrop: :devil: :eek: :D
Just kidding, been practicing my conspiracy theories and the coincidence on this one was kind of freaky. :D

HM
03-22-2007, 07:45 PM
And then there are the angry hairy 3 legged midgets that like to jump and a just whale away on that dead horse. I got a new weapon, it is a lenth of chain with an MSD on the end of it. Wicked painful. :D

Troy McClure
03-22-2007, 07:46 PM
I'm sure there are, I was being facetious.:)

Jetaholic
03-22-2007, 08:50 PM
Wonder why they never post on here...:D :D :D
Sorry...I had to :D

Jbb
03-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Choo choo Charlie was an engineer.....

Tom Brown
03-22-2007, 08:55 PM
... who fell from a roof on east 2-9

shockwaveharry
03-22-2007, 09:16 PM
WOW! I love the direction we're all taking lately... First Topless and EAZYKILLER, now BnB and RD... What do you guys think of changing our name to ***boatMatch.com?
It's spring once again and Love truly is contageous! :)
PS... Way to step up, boys!

Devil's Advocate
03-22-2007, 09:32 PM
I want to appologize to all of you for my wreckless, useless thread last night. Those of you who were insulted, and there were lots, had every right to be. What I posted, was beyond, way beyond bad taste, and I would like to take this moment to publicly appologize to RD and his family and friends for anything I said which caused them grief. I get a lot of time to think in that engine, and the more I thought of what I did, and what you all were trying to point out to me, the more ashamed I am of the whole thing, and of the way I acted.
Now apologize for spelling apology wrong.:D

Tom Brown
03-22-2007, 09:34 PM
First Topless and EAZYKILLER...
Top and EZ aren't feuding anymore? WTF? http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif

shockwaveharry
03-23-2007, 03:32 AM
Top and EZ aren't feuding anymore? WTF? http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif
That hatchet is officially buried! Can't you feel the love??? :D
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/3.jpg

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-23-2007, 06:46 AM
BNB, I guess I should remove the diarhea hex I put on you now. LOL

Mr. C
03-23-2007, 06:48 AM
WOW, everyone's in such a forgiving mood:D :D

Rexone
03-23-2007, 06:56 AM
WOW, everyone's in such a forgiving mood:D :D
It is somewhat gay by ***boat standards isn't it. :redface:

BajaMike
03-23-2007, 07:00 AM
Get your quotes while you can........:D

Jbb
03-23-2007, 07:03 AM
... who fell from a roof on east 2-9
Cathy was 11 when she pulled the plug....:jawdrop:

core attitude
03-23-2007, 07:04 AM
It is somewhat gay by ***boat standards isn't it. :redface:
And I quote...........
Hows your tripod doing this morning Tom? :)
:D :D

Rexone
03-23-2007, 07:12 AM
And I quote...........
:D :D
Ok you dimwit... Tom was attacked by a large black dog that nearly killed him. The only thing that saved his sorry ass was a high dollar tripod blow over the head of this raging animal. I'm simply concerned about the tripod. The gash in Toms leg will heal but the damage to the tripod may be irreversible. Pick up the white courtesy phone please. ring.. ring.. ring..
:D

core attitude
03-23-2007, 07:25 AM
Ok you dimwit... Tom was attacked by a large black dog that nearly killed him. The only thing that saved his sorry ass was a high dollar tripod blow over the head of this raging animal. I'm simply concerned about the tripod. The gash in Toms leg will heal but the damage to the tripod may be irreversible. Pick up the white courtesy phone please. ring.. ring.. ring..
I thought this was a pretty good suggestion..........:D Get your quotes while you can........:D

yopengo
03-23-2007, 07:28 AM
Way to man up BnB. Good job. :D

BajaMike
03-23-2007, 07:28 AM
I thought this was a pretty good suggestion..........:D
The good stuff seems to disappear....so you got to get while you can:idea:

core attitude
03-23-2007, 07:38 AM
The good stuff seems to disappear....so you got to get while you can:idea:
True, I was asleep at the wheel when I posted in the "So what happened?????" thread last night, I can't believe I let that get away.....I'm better then that, I really did expect a good plot twist at the end with it being her dog.

Baja Big Dog
09-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Not bad..a 6 month menstrual cycle!!!!

OCMerrill
09-03-2007, 09:57 AM

Moneypitt
09-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Tough crowd.............

topless
09-03-2007, 10:06 AM
All I want to know is WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS?

photo chick
09-03-2007, 10:16 AM
All I want to know is WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS?
Me too! I guess we have some reading to catch up on!!

photo chick
09-03-2007, 10:22 AM
This is an old thread that the devil brought back to the surface :D
Bilge<--- just shedding some light :D
Oh....figured something happened over the weekend to bring the thread back up...:idea:

Jbb
09-03-2007, 11:49 AM
Me too! I guess we have some reading to catch up on!!
:p