PDA

View Full Version : Newbie.. just hit 500th post...

Riomouse911
03-22-2007, 09:23 PM
On this, the date of my 500th post, I wish to extend thanks to the critically dysfunctional, yet amazingly loveable, HB family. I've learned some of your deepest secrets. I've seen how liquor will bring out your wildest fantasies. I'm slowly becoming an expert at spotting a 21 year old nugget with a Brazilian wax job and star-spangled pasties through the crowd of swingin' petes at the sandbar. And the best part of it all, this was learned within the comfort of my own home...Well, only because I don't dare open HB at work. (I don't want to push the e-mail and computer policy, et al.)
Hell, I even cook new recipies. I've visited new sights. I went to twins club and the Christmas toy party to meet some peeps. I even went out and bought a Rhino without having to re-finance my home.... all because of recommendations of HB folks. And the best part, I have made a few new friends along the way. Thanks for the fun, you folks are all right.
Now, on to post 1000.......

Devil's Advocate
03-22-2007, 09:29 PM
On this, the date of my 500th post, I wish to extend thanks to the critically dysfunctional, yet amazingly loveable, HB family. I've learned some of your deepest secrets. I've seen how liquor will bring out your wildest fantasies. I'm slowly becoming an expert at spotting a 21 year old nugget with a Brazilian wax job and star-spangled pasties through the crowd of swingin' petes at the sandbar. And the best part of it all, this was learned within the comfort of my own home...Well, only because I don't dare open HB at work. (I don't want to push the e-mail and computer policy, et al.)
Hell, I even cook new recipies. I've visited new sights. I went to twins club and the Christmas toy party to meet some peeps. I even went out and bought a Rhino without having to re-finance my home.... all because of recommendations of HB folks. And the best part, I have made a few new friends along the way. Thanks for the fun, you folks are all right.
Now, on to post 1000.......
"critically dysfunctional, yet amazingly loveable.."
Yeah, that's about it right there. Congrats and good job on the posts!:D

Tom Brown
03-22-2007, 09:30 PM
It's a good place, although I picked up a nasty case of ass herpes from hanging out in Bench Racers.

Devil's Advocate
03-22-2007, 09:31 PM
It's a good place, although I picked up a nasty case of ass herpes from hanging out in Bench Racers.
:D

Throttle
03-22-2007, 09:34 PM
its good to have you here!:D