PDA

View Full Version : So what happened?????

boatsnblondes
03-22-2007, 10:14 PM
This was not a good thing to post....sorry you all, I deleted it....some things I guess I should keep to myself...

core attitude
03-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Did you tell her about her dog?

73kona455
03-22-2007, 10:53 PM
Did you tell her about her dog?
:confused:
BNB.. glad you had a great day:)

redneckcharlie
03-23-2007, 12:11 AM
Good God, I'm an AXXHOLE, but your a first class dxxk!!!!!!:jawdrop:

h2oski2fast
03-23-2007, 02:21 AM
This was not a good thing to post....sorry you all, I deleted it....some things I guess I should keep to myself...
What are you talking about you FU(KING tool? You opened your mouth, brought the rath upon yourself.... Then didn't have the balls to stand behind it? You, sir, are a pussy! You might want to tel your wife why you are married to that Vector. One, your aligator mouth overloaded your jaybird ass. Hmmmmm, that and your disillusion that your Vector is worth $75K. You are out of your FU(KING mind ti think you can get that type of money for that stock POS. Just cause some BS motor builder sold you that motor doesn't mean it's worth a shit. BTW, it doesn't take more then 30 minutes to break in a flat tappet cam........ and even less for a roller.
You deleted that post cause you looked like an idiot, well, you might as well delete this one also............. But you still have to live with this DI(KHEAD!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144704
Now go away and find some other internet to play on..... this one wont work for you.

shockwaveharry
03-23-2007, 03:41 AM
Too bad... I thought it was a nice story.

SHOTKALLIN
03-23-2007, 04:23 AM
I got your 7.5K:D

73kona455
03-23-2007, 04:32 AM
Too bad... I thought it was a nice story.
i did too

riverbound
03-23-2007, 06:11 AM
Damn sleep....what did I miss?:confused:

Tom Brown
03-23-2007, 06:48 AM
i did too
Yeah. Perhaps bnb didn't realize h2oski2fast has an extra 21st chromosome.

AZJD
03-23-2007, 06:49 AM
Are you sure your not just Blown smoke up our asses, then Rayson off to hide?:D :D :D

Rexone
03-23-2007, 06:50 AM
Yeah. Perhaps bnb didn't realize h2oski2fast has an extra 21st chromosome.
Hows your expensive photography tripod that you nailed the dog with doing this morning Tom? :)
>>>edited about for less gayness element. :)

All-Star
03-23-2007, 06:57 AM
Hows your tripod doing this morning Tom? :)
:eek: That is an odd thing for a guy to ask another guy????:idea:

Rexone
03-23-2007, 07:06 AM
:eek: That is an odd thing for a guy to ask another guy????:idea:
Yeah I guess you're right. I should have posted it in the correct thread (the white courtesy phone thread). ***boat is just so confusing these days. :confused:

Jbb
03-23-2007, 07:08 AM
Yeah I guess you're right. I should have posted it in the correct thread (the white courtesy phone thread). ***boat is just so confusing these days. :confused:
Going thru a ...."confusing"...time in in your life .........Mike.....:p

Rexone
03-23-2007, 07:21 AM
Going thru a ...."confusing"...time in in your life .........Mike.....:p
The drama this week has been over the top JBB. I may need to check into the mental ward for the weekend with Britney. I think perhaps I'll tear up my grass this weekend though and plant some thatch. It seems to be the style these days. I'm all about style. Maybe I'll have a birthday party for Tom or something, or just get my tripod out and mount my shotgun on it and shoot at passing cars. Well off to the mall for some Milk duds and a collar for my Pit Bull. :)

RaceFace
03-23-2007, 07:49 AM
OK, Thats the LAST time I take wifey out to dinner!! I can't believe I missed all this s**t!!!! :D

Magic34
03-23-2007, 08:28 AM
OK, Thats the LAST time I take wifey out to dinner!! I can't believe I missed all this s**t!!!! :D
I dont think it was much to miss. It was kind of a change in attitude story of something that happened to him at work. He basically showed more remorse for acting the way he did.
I was a simple story about how something that happened at work made him feel good.
Almost as good as getting $75k for his Hallett.:D Sorry BnB, had to throw that in there. :D
I didn't read it as any drama, just a story and eye opener. I dont understand why he deleted it.

RaceFace
03-23-2007, 08:56 AM
remember the one about the MSD BOX and rex wouldn't take it back:D CUS IT WAS 10 YEARS OLD:idea:
T&B, are you stirring the pot?? :D
LOL!!

Jbb
03-23-2007, 08:57 AM
The drama this week has been over the top JBB. I may need to check into the mental ward for the weekend with Britney. I think perhaps I'll tear up my grass this weekend though and plant some thatch. It seems to be the style these days. I'm all about style. Maybe I'll have a birthday party for Tom or something, or just get my tripod out and mount my shotgun on it and shoot at passing cars. Well off to the mall for some Milk duds and a collar for my Pit Bull. :)
You seem ......tense.....are you sure there is enough roughage in your diet?

boatsnblondes
03-23-2007, 09:56 AM
Thanks guys...for those of you who did get to read it, I'm glad you liked it. For those who did not, I just had mentioned the story of a very special little girl that I met who made me take a look at myself a little and realize a few important things....a couple of the guys ragged on me for it, so I thought some things maybe I should just keep to myself...don't have to post everything on here, right??

dumbandyoung
03-23-2007, 10:12 AM
a couple of the guys ragged on me for it, so I thought some things maybe I should just keep to myself...don't have to post everything on here, right??
true that!...some things are best to not to talk about on ***boat. not everyone will understand. :D
Good luck selling your boat! charge how ever much you want, it YOUR boat!

core attitude
03-23-2007, 11:17 AM
a couple of the guys ragged on me for it
On my puter it says....
Last edited by boatsnblondes : Today at 12:53 AM.
That is way before anyone "ragged" on you as far as I can see, but you are right when you say....
some things maybe I should just keep to myself
I too am a person who speaks his mind and says what he wants, but if you're going to put it all out there, you better expect some of it's going to come back. Sometimes it's days, weeks or even years later, you just never know, stupid comments are like a boomerang.

boatsnblondes
03-23-2007, 11:33 AM
I deleted it after post 5..no idea what time that was....and it was not something that I posted that was meant to offend anyone..the little girl I spoke about has downs syndrome, and I thought she was just this great kid...there was no need for the next poster to say what he said either...but that is my fault also, I posted enough dumb stuff he assumed I did it again, and then deleted it....but, that kid was great, trust me.

core attitude
03-23-2007, 12:02 PM
I deleted it after post 5..no idea what time that was....and it was not something that I posted that was meant to offend anyone..the little girl I spoke about has downs syndrome, and I thought she was just this great kid...there was no need for the next poster to say what he said either...but that is my fault also, I posted enough dumb stuff he assumed I did it again, and then deleted it....but, that kid was great, trust me.
I bet she was, I'm glad you had the experience and were open to it. I think I made my point so my job here is done..........I am now off to save the world.

boatsnblondes
03-23-2007, 12:07 PM
Since your off to save the world, could you start at MSD and get them to get the things right the first time???:D

core attitude
03-23-2007, 12:16 PM
Since your off to save the world, could you start at MSD and get them to get the things right the first time???:D
I'll see what I can do..............