PDA

View Full Version : YELLOWBOAT, how much would it take for you ,

Kilrtoy
03-22-2007, 11:03 PM
To run into a burning building and save some ones life?
How much would it take for you to engage a derainged person hell bent on death with a gun(you pick the weapon) and confront them and put an end to it?
MY guess 11 dollars an hour is good

acatitude
03-22-2007, 11:06 PM
11 bucks an hour..... is that with or without experience????:D
good night ladies

YeLLowBoaT
03-22-2007, 11:12 PM
zero

Kilrtoy
03-22-2007, 11:23 PM
zero
INTERVIEW OVER
YOU ARE HIRED,
per your standards

Kachina26
03-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Kilr, this is BULLSHIT!!!! How dare you engage an unarmed man in a battle of wits?

YeLLowBoaT
03-22-2007, 11:37 PM
Now let me ask you... since according to you are not paid to put life and limb in danager for your job... how much would it cost to have you do the same?
So how much more would we have to pay you to do that?

ratso
03-23-2007, 07:09 AM
Now let me ask you... since according to you are not paid to put life and limb in danager for your job... how much would it cost to have you do the same?
I'm invincible, so money wouldn't even be a factor.;)

Run_em_Hard
03-23-2007, 07:21 AM
To run into a burning building and save some ones life?
How much would it take for you to engage a derainged person hell bent on death with a gun(you pick the weapon) and confront them and put an end to it?
MY guess 11 dollars an hour is good
I think that we need some more detail on the situatuion...
This derainged man, does he want to kill himself or someone else?
If it is someone else than I would hope that anyone would do it for free, and if he wants to kill himself...hmmmm

Nicked prop
03-23-2007, 07:32 AM
YB, so you'd do that stuff free. Now, how much would you charge to shoot a guy that was following your command to get up off the ground. Instead of estimating an hourly rate since you'd likely get tired of pumping bullets into folks all day long, how about quoting a flat fee for a one time good deal?

LAFD
03-23-2007, 08:11 AM
firefighters/ police officers are paid to do a service to the public not just to put there life in danger. now obviously with these career choices one goes in knowing the dangers of the job and the possiblity that they could lose there life but rely on training to keep themselves safe. the first priority is yourself, cause without you safe and unhurt what good are you to the person your trying to safe via medical, accident, gun shot etc. ive had many captains yell at me for running to get something off the engine because say i fall break something get injured im no good to anyone now theres two people that need to be treated.

Kilrtoy
03-23-2007, 08:12 AM
About what Im making now, probably less.