PDA

View Full Version : DA RAIDERS Sign

Ziggy
03-23-2007, 08:47 AM
Raiders sign QB Josh Booty, the former prep star who has been out of football since 2003 and has never thrown a pass in the NFL.
Bet you Raider fans are jumping up and down in your seats you're so excited....
LMAO
:D:D:D

Jordy
03-23-2007, 08:49 AM
THE RAIDERS ARE BACK!!!! :D :D :D
Superbowl this season, ya think??? I'm figuing it will be the Raiders and the Cards!!!! :D :D :D

Fire Angler
03-23-2007, 08:50 AM
Yep, that will do it. :rolleyes:

Magic34
03-23-2007, 08:53 AM
Superbowl this season, ya think??? I'm figuing it will be the Raiders and the Cards!!!! :D :D :D
Jordy, dont be talking too much smack. This may be the year for the Cards. New coach, good line, future hall of fame QB, great receivers, MVP running back.
I figure they are out of the playoff race by November 1. :D

HCS
03-23-2007, 08:57 AM
Lookiing foward to seeing that. :D

Jordy
03-23-2007, 09:18 AM
I figure they are out of the playoff race by November 1. :D
You're right, my bad. November 1 would be a GREAT year for the cards. Normally they're out of the playoff race before pre-season is over. :notam:

CBadDad
03-23-2007, 09:25 AM
Ziggy, I'm about as excited as you were when the Chargers signed Norv.

BajaMike
03-23-2007, 09:27 AM
I used to be a Raiders fan, and I'm wondering if I'm going to used to be a Chargers fan......they signed the Raiders old (worthless) coach!
:idea:

Deano
03-23-2007, 09:27 AM
Sweet... I'm putting the raider nation sticker on my window this weekend............not:rolleyes:

Ziggy
03-23-2007, 09:29 AM
Ziggy, I'm about as excited as you were when the Chargers signed Norv.
So you started drinking heavily? LOL
Actually, I'm one of the more optimistic ones about Norv......it is his offensive system afterall. This time he's got some talent to work with. Just glad we were able to resign Dielman and keep the O-line intact.
Only time will tell.

CBadDad
03-23-2007, 09:31 AM
As a head caoch, he's won about as much as Booty.

707dog
03-23-2007, 10:21 AM
Raiders sign QB Josh Booty, the former prep star who has been out of football since 2003 and has never thrown a pass in the NFL.
Bet you Raider fans are jumping up and down in your seats you're so excited....
LMAO
:D:D:D
damn bro why ya gotta pour salt in the wound..jokin well i guess with all the $$ ill save this year from not going to any games ill just make another trip to havi...RAIDERS ALL THE WAY BABY...IM STILL DYIN HARD FOR MY TEAM...

a catered life
03-23-2007, 01:34 PM
damn bro why ya gotta pour salt in the wound..jokin well i guess with all the $$ ill save this year from not going to any games ill just make another trip to havi...RAIDERS ALL THE WAY BABY...IM STILL DYIN HARD FOR MY TEAM...
i'm with you...there nothing like decorating your whole office in raider stuff and to be rewarded with a signing like this....:( guess my lakers better do something

Ziggy
03-23-2007, 01:52 PM
i'm with you...there nothing like decorating your whole office in raider stuff and to be rewarded with a signing like this....:( guess my lakers better do something
It falls in line with the M.O. of the team this offseason...hire unknowns.
Maybe they know something we don't.:confused:

FreshTracks
03-23-2007, 03:42 PM
It falls in line with the M.O. of the team this offseason...hire unknowns.
Maybe they know something we don't.:confused:
This season? Seems like every season...or sign guys that are past their prime..
Oh well.. I'm a long time Raider fan and even though Al Davis needs to go, you have to give him credit for trying to win every season. Kind of wish he would have taken the rebuilding hit a few years ago...