PDA

View Full Version : Orange County B(.)(.)B job doctor referral

PC2
03-23-2007, 11:55 AM
My wife, who has had her 350cc's for about 15 years, is going in for a tune-up (450cc+ God Bless her). However, after leaving a recommended Hunt. Bch. Doctor with a quote of 16k, I need some other referrals. He wanted 11k for the procedure and another 5k for a "needed" lift. I am calling B.S. on the lift and the 11k seems a little high. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Alan

hava life
03-23-2007, 11:58 AM
It's hard to say with the little info you have provided. Please provide pictures:D

dbleD's69
03-23-2007, 12:03 PM
try Dr. Tavoussi in H.B. i had a lift plus a 1000cc, tummy tuck, and lipo for $16,000.
18800 Delaware St, suite 500
H. B.
866-503-3223
714-596-2660

SHOTKALLIN
03-23-2007, 12:05 PM
we definitely need pics to verify the quality of work. All bolt ons are not Hot Boat quality.

PunkAssBitch
03-23-2007, 12:10 PM
but yeah...you can find a much better price than that...and much higher too, depending on who ya talk to.
I had mine replaced 2 years ago with silicone and got a lift...for less than $8000. Dr. Schneider @ Scripps Green Hospital in La Jolla/San Diego area.
I was getting quotes ranging anywhere from $7000 up to $24,000...the funny thing was, ALL of the doc's that were giving me the high quotes, were all trained by Dr. Schneider. The $7000 quote was from the guy that did 'em the first time...I wouldn't have needed the lift if he would've done them right the first time (over the muscle).
If she can get away with not getting the lift done...they turn out much prettier...that's the only thing that I'm bummed out about with mine...that lift scar totally sucks :(

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2007, 12:50 PM
but yeah...you can find a much better price than that...and much higher too, depending on who ya talk to.
I had mine replaced 2 years ago with silicone and got a lift...for less than $8000. Dr. Schneider @ Scripps Green Hospital in La Jolla/San Diego area.
I was getting quotes ranging anywhere from $7000 up to $24,000...the funny thing was, ALL of the doc's that were giving me the high quotes, were all trained by Dr. Schneider. The $7000 quote was from the guy that did 'em the first time...I wouldn't have needed the lift if he would've done them right the first time (over the muscle).
If she can get away with not getting the lift done...they turn out much prettier...that's the only thing that I'm bummed out about with mine...that lift scar totally sucks :(
Like mine??:devil: :devil: But mine are under the muscle....;)
Dr. Malcolm Paul in Fashion Island.;)

NOTALENT
03-23-2007, 12:57 PM
Please post all the after pics of the referrals so that we, I mean PC2 can see the quality work that was done...:D

heartless
03-23-2007, 01:01 PM
My wife, who has had her 350cc's for about 15 years, is going in for a tune-up (450cc+ God Bless her). However, after leaving a recommended Hunt. Bch. Doctor with a quote of 16k, I need some other referrals. He wanted 11k for the procedure and another 5k for a "needed" lift. I am calling B.S. on the lift and the 11k seems a little high. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Alan
not to brag...but.... mine are pretty nice....
dr steven p Ip in newport beach
i dont have his number but you can good him

PunkAssBitch
03-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Like mine??:devil: :devil: But mine are under the muscle....;)
Dr. Malcolm Paul in Fashion Island.;)
mine are under NOW...I didn't word that right. but yeah...I LIKEY yours & can't wait to see more of 'em! LOL!

Waist Deep
03-23-2007, 01:03 PM
Dr. Horowitz in Huntington Beach by Bella Terra.
Very Happy with em. So is the wife.

mikefd024
03-23-2007, 01:57 PM
If you want to drive a little Dr. Stuart Lidner he is in Beverly Hills, on TV all the time did my wifes boobs, look great, very reasonable price around $5,000. No pictures you'll just have to take my word...

Strippoker
03-23-2007, 02:11 PM
hands down one of the best in the OC my wife is getting hers done with him real soon. We spent the last 6 years looking this guy is awesome.
http://www.newportbeachplasticsurgery.com/Ambe-Cosmetic-surgeon.htm

4DAY4PLAY
03-24-2007, 01:44 AM
Plastic surgeons are like a-holes, everyones got one. Years ago there were a few "great ones" around, now there a dime a dozen. go with a board certified surgeon closest to your home that does it for an "avg" price, and you should be good. Ive "fealt" many a nice jobs, and they were never from the same dr's.

HMF'er
03-24-2007, 03:44 PM
As mentioned, you will get many opinions and referrals. Here's one more:
Bruce Dubin in Newport Beach.
He did a great job for my wife. She had some healing issues and almost a year later he redid one side for no charge. We didn't blame the healing issue on him and although I don't know if he's required to or not, but he did not charge for the follow up work.

TT_trawler
03-24-2007, 04:54 PM
http://www.drbandy.com/
fantasic job...female staff...reasonable

sscoupes
03-24-2007, 05:43 PM
Hey,
I know the best place to go. It's www.helenelliott.com
This company can get you a free consultation and a discount on your
surgical procedure.
Any questions call me 818 421-5599
Barbara

Coach
03-24-2007, 07:27 PM
hands down one of the best in the OC my wife is getting hers done with him real soon. We spent the last 6 years looking this guy is awesome.
http://www.newportbeachplasticsurgery.com/Ambe-Cosmetic-surgeon.htm
I will second Dr. Ambe He has done work on my wife and it is top notch!!! He is not cheap, but I don't think surgery is a place to look for discounts.

Kilrtoy
03-24-2007, 07:42 PM
Thanks,
Alan
And this guy is not even on DR 90210:D