PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

dumbandyoung
03-23-2007, 02:02 PM
Free Tattoos!!
My friends girlfriend is just starting tattooing. She an awesome artist and always has been. If any of you are familiar with Classic Tattoo in Upland; she does better tattoos than them. Im probably gonna let her do something on me. She has done 3 now and the look real real good! So she trying to find some bodies to practice on. She might want you to help out with needles and ink expenses (cheap)but thats it. Ill try and post pics of her work asap....oh shes hot too if that counts:D ...and no NOTALENT ...she doesnt wear white sunglasses. haha
hit me up if your interested.

tcook33
03-23-2007, 02:08 PM
Sweet. I hear tattoos are pretty cool these days. Sign me up for whatever.:D I just picked up a dirt bike last week and I just pulled a backflip yesterday at Deegs house.;)
P.S. Do you think I can get a full sleeve before next weekend? Doesn't matter what....tribal, color, black and grey, whatever.....:jawdrop:

Mattman
03-23-2007, 02:08 PM
Does she have a certain style or type of ink she prefers to do??

Jordy
03-23-2007, 02:10 PM
Free Tattoos!!
My friends girlfriend is just starting tattooing.
SWEET!!! I wanna be a tattoo crash test dummy!!! :D :D :D
I've got some pretty sharp knives, a couple tubes of silicone, some zip lock bags, and needles and thread. FREE BOOBJOBS!!!! :D :D :D

dumbandyoung
03-23-2007, 02:15 PM
shell do what ever you want(tattoos). shes only gonna be doing this for a short while. but if she will finish what she starts for sure! she wants the experience before she starts charging. Who ever is serious I will put in contact with her. pm me if your for real. I also cant promise shell do everyone on here that wants one . I would say the more unique the better the chances. She doesnt want to tattoo 500 stars or 4 leaf clovers or butterflies. Shes in the Upland Area.
As far as what in she wants to use i have no clue.

Liberator TJ1984
03-23-2007, 02:19 PM
I've got some pretty sharp knives, a couple tubes of silicone, some zip lock bags, and needles and thread. FREE BOOBJOBS!!!! :D :D :D
I got some golfballs around here somewhere , maybe you could do sack transplants too for the guys :eek:

Mr. Crusader 83
03-23-2007, 02:19 PM
I want a different style Mustache on each finger.

SHOTKALLIN
03-23-2007, 02:30 PM
LMAO!!! you gotta start at the bottom

PunkAssBitch
03-23-2007, 02:30 PM
you get what you pay for!!!
sorry, but that is NOT the way to break into that business....tell her to go get an apprenticeship & do it the right way. She'll gain a hell of alot more respect and a much better reputation as a good artist, rather than a cheap scratcher.
take my word for it....I've spent alot of money & years covering up the free/cheap ones....just a couple more sittings to go.

Jbb
03-23-2007, 03:49 PM
Hater.....:D

Ziggy
03-23-2007, 03:54 PM
Hey Jordy, are you up to puttin a pig valve in my heart? :D :D :D :D
I'll take care of that for you after the dishwasher finishes the knife load, its in the rinse mode right now. :D

78Eliminator
03-23-2007, 03:58 PM
Sweet. I hear tattoos are pretty cool these days. Sign me up for whatever.:D I just picked up a dirt bike last week and I just pulled a backflip yesterday at Deegs house.;)
P.S. Do you think I can get a full sleeve before next weekend? Doesn't matter what....tribal, color, black and grey, whatever.....:jawdrop:
That is the funniest shit I have read in a long time......:D :D :D :) :)
Maybe she will throw in a baseball cap with the bill flattened out. The cap can have something OG on it, like an iron cross that says "West Coast" or why not just skip to the chase and write "I am hard core" on there. ****ing-A.

Debbolas
03-23-2007, 04:02 PM
sorry, but that is NOT the way to break into that business....tell her to go get an apprenticeship & do it the right way. She'll gain a hell of alot more respect and a much better reputation as a good artist, rather than a cheap scratcher.
take my word for it....I've spent alot of money & years covering up the free/cheap ones....just a couple more sittings to go.
I agree with PunkAssBitch!!
My sister is a tattoo artist. She has worked long and hard at it for about 15 years. It's a bitch of a business for girls to break into.
I would recomend an apprenticeship.
My sister had to take classes and get certified because you are dealing with bodily fluids and all :jawdrop:
Jordy,
can I have a boob job?
;)

78Eliminator
03-23-2007, 04:04 PM
Deb, you just made my new sig. Good job.

Debbolas
03-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Deb, you just made my new sig. Good job.
She is!!:D
With the piercings and tattooing and all the blood:jawdrop:
I just know she gets REALLY pissed if someone has a shitty tattoo or a poorly cared for piercing.
Oh, and tattoos in the sun with no sunscreen are a BIG NO NO:jawdrop:

78Eliminator
03-23-2007, 04:11 PM
She is!!:D
With the piercings and tattooing and all the blood:jawdrop:
I just know she gets REALLY pissed if someone has a shitty tattoo or a poorly cared for piercing.
Oh, and tattoos in the sun with no sunscreen are a BIG NO NO:jawdrop:
I assume there are a lot of bad artists out there. The problem is, you put something you think is original on your body, then you go and show it off......next thing you know everyone and their mother has a little barbed wire here, or an american flag there, or a japanese symbol, or tribal deal, or a naked woman, flower, animal, piston on a rod, fire, water or maybe even a puppy taking it backside from donald duck.
Time to switch to something random. How about a mag flashlight, or perhaps a bottled water. Maybe a cell phone or a set of car keys so you never forget where they are (man, that is deep).

Debbolas
03-23-2007, 04:22 PM
I assume there are a lot of bad artists out there. The problem is, you put something you think is original on your body, then you go and show it off......next thing you know everyone and their mother has a little barbed wire here, or an american flag there, or a japanese symbol, or tribal deal, or a naked woman, flower, animal, piston on a rod, fire, water or maybe even a puppy taking it backside from donald duck.
Time to switch to something random. How about a mag flashlight, or perhaps a bottled water. Maybe a cell phone or a set of car keys so you never forget where they are (man, that is deep).
I still think (in time) the truely unique people will be the ones without tattoos.
I'm not talking my age brackett, but 18-35. How many people in that age range do you know without tattoos?:D

78Eliminator
03-23-2007, 04:24 PM
I still think (in time) the truely unique people will be the ones without tattoos.
I'm not talking my age brackett, but 18-35. How many people in that age range do you know without tattoos?:D
Well, me for starters.

Debbolas
03-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Well, me for starters.
Ok, YOU are truely unique ;)
How many others?

78Eliminator
03-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Ok, YOU are truely unique ;)
How many others?
Start a thread. I bet there are a lot.

Debbolas
03-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Start a thread. I bet there are a lot.
I already started a thread...(TODAY)..................you do it:rolleyes:

YeLLowBoaT
03-23-2007, 04:26 PM
ME!
A few others, but most have one some where... I think they are a huge turn off. You know is bad when she pulls her shirt off to reveal a great set of tits and a ugly tattoo and you get up and leave.

Debbolas
03-23-2007, 04:28 PM
ME!
A few others, but most have one some where... I think they are a huge turn off. You know is bad when she pulls her shirt off to reveal a great set of tits and a ugly tattoo and you get up and leave.
Big Boobs and you left? :jawdrop:
You sir are NO ***boater!!!:D

78Eliminator
03-23-2007, 04:28 PM
ME!
They just seem contrived. Only Papillon looks cool with tattoos. :D :D

YeLLowBoaT
03-23-2007, 04:30 PM
Big Boobs and you left? :jawdrop:
You sir are NO ***boater!!!:D
you didn't see the tattoo... When some one has a skull tattoed on thier chest and the eyes are thier nipples... even a women would go soft.

78Eliminator
03-23-2007, 04:31 PM
you didn't see the tattoo... When some one has a skull tattoed on thier chest and the eyes are thier nipples... even a women would go soft.
Maybe she is trying to pull off some kind of sick necro fantasy. Sounds kinda sick.

YeLLowBoaT
03-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Maybe she is trying to pull off some kind of sick necro fantasy. Sounds kinda sick.
Thanks for letting me get a mental picture... I'm going to be sick.
I did date a chick for awhile that had a lawn mower cutting a path thru her pubic hair... Then again I was 18 and just glad to be getting it from a 26 year old.

78Eliminator
03-23-2007, 04:38 PM
I did date a chick for awhile that had a lawn mower cutting a path thru her pubic hair... Then again I was 18 and just glad to be getting it from a 26 year old.
:jawdrop:

shadow
03-23-2007, 04:43 PM
Free Tattoos!!
My friends girlfriend is just starting tattooing. She an awesome artist and always has been. If any of you are familiar with Classic Tattoo in Upland; she does better tattoos than them. Im probably gonna let her do something on me. She has done 3 now and the look real real good! So she trying to find some bodies to practice on. She might want you to help out with needles and ink expenses (cheap)but thats it. Ill try and post pics of her work asap....oh shes hot too if that counts:D ...and no NOTALENT ...she doesnt wear white sunglasses. haha
You are kidding right?

Debbolas
03-23-2007, 04:45 PM
wow:jawdrop: maybe she was a REAL pirate ;)

67weimann
03-23-2007, 06:16 PM
I did date a chick for awhile that had a lawn mower cutting a path thru her pubic hair....
That's pretty funny. Did she shave where the lawn mower had already mowed and left the rest...?
:D

SHOTKALLIN
03-23-2007, 06:37 PM
I saw that in a magazine.....I call B.S. Yellowboat just admit you are still a virgin. Its ok we wont laugh.

shadow
03-25-2007, 08:16 AM
Free Tattoos!!
lets see the pics.:confused:

Jim W
03-25-2007, 10:46 AM
Guessing it was a rider????
Be good, Jim

dumbandyoung
03-25-2007, 03:08 PM
Hey she does awesome work. Unfortunately your probably one of those guys that got a few free tattoos from a guy with no artistic talent whatsoever, and then go tell everyone about your bad experience. If you dont want one then butt out. I didnt ask for your opinions or anyone else's. If you want some work done then hit me up. If not thats cool too. She is a natural born artist. She has been painting and drawling for years. I let her tattoo me last night. We did a Rat Fink burning out in a hot rod, just the outline was done last night. Its on my ribs. I will post a pic of it.
I have better pics at home. Im in the office right now. I just took this one in the mirror the best i could in the mirror.
http://mail.1parkplacemail.com/iclient/temp/0325071600.jpg@0325071600.jpg

dumbandyoung
03-25-2007, 03:12 PM
hahha.. so random. LMAO
I guess a cup of coffee or a shopping cart could be original too

Jbb
03-25-2007, 03:15 PM
What a coincidence!.....Brown has that exact same tattoo.....right next to the one of Cochise....friend of the white man...:D

dumbandyoung
03-25-2007, 03:17 PM
brown who?

Jbb
03-25-2007, 03:19 PM
brown who?
:p

Tom Brown
03-25-2007, 03:20 PM
My buddies who hang out down at the sweat lodge really enjoy Cochise. I'm trying to expand their world with a little Rat Fink. You know.... trying to get them to open their minds to a whole big world out there.

Jbb
03-25-2007, 03:21 PM
My buddies who hang out down at the sweat lodge really enjoy Cochise. I'm trying to expand their world with a little Rat Fink. You know.... trying to get them to open their minds to a whole big world out there.
They are all in touch with they're feelings.......and shit...:D

PunkAssBitch
03-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Hey she does awesome work. Unfortunately your probably one of those guys that got a few free tattoos from a guy with no artistic talent whatsoever, and then go tell everyone about your bad experience. If you dont want one then butt out. I didnt ask for your opinions or anyone else's. If you want some work done then hit me up. If not thats cool too. She is a natural born artist. She has been painting and drawling for years. I let her tattoo me last night. We did a Rat Fink burning out in a hot rod, just the outline was done last night. Its on my ribs. I will post a pic of it.
I have better pics at home. Im in the office right now. I just took this one in the mirror the best i could in the mirror.
sorry kiddo...I've been collecting ink probably longer than you've been alive... and just about ANYONE you meet out there that has at least ONE tattoo can tell ya the same story....you'll get what you pay for, always.
seriously. you'll get NOWHERE as a respected artist by giving away your SHIAT for free....EVER. Hard work, diligence & persistance pays off....ESPECIALLY when it comes to the body art world. Walk into any shop that has a halfway decent reputation & they'll tell you the same damn thing I'm telling you now. Not to mention that no one really gives a crap if you can duplicate the flash on the wall or in a book...shoot...my 7 yr old can sling better ink than most freebie artists out there..and I have pics to prove that, too.
I'm not denying that the girl has skillz...it's what she does with 'em that counts.
Help steer her on the right path & the possibilities are ENDLESS......

dumbandyoung
03-25-2007, 03:24 PM
sorry kiddo...I've been collecting ink probably longer than you've been alive... and just about ANYONE you meet out there that has at least ONE tattoo can tell ya the same story....you'll get what you pay for, always.
seriously. you'll get NOWHERE as a respected artist by giving away your SHIAT for free....EVER. Hard work, diligence & persistance pays off....ESPECIALLY when it comes to the body art world. Walk into any shop that has a halfway decent reputation & they'll tell you the same damn thing I'm telling you now. Not to mention that no one really gives a crap if you can duplicate the flash on the wall or in a book...shoot...my 7 yr old can sling better ink than most freebie artists out there..and I have pics to prove that, too.
I'm not denying that the girl has skillz...it's what she does with 'em that counts.
Help steer her on the right path & the possibilities are ENDLESS......
I understand what your saying.
i put pics up and have no clue what happened to them?? I thinks its because i copied it from my email and close my emial account. let me try it another way.