PDA

View Full Version : anybody live in utah???

rivergoer
03-23-2007, 08:13 PM
well the good ol marine corps is moving me to provo utah to be a recruiter..so hopefully there are some hot boat people out there....i will be there at the end of april beginning of march........im i alone or what?????

Screemy1
03-23-2007, 08:18 PM
great place.... I go to ski..... get yourself some memberships to some bars.... and enjoy the mormon women.... they all seem to look like models.... it's kinda wierd.... but some hot women to corrupt in that place.... :devil: :devil: :) :devil: :devil: :) :devil: :devil:

rivergoer
03-23-2007, 08:20 PM
hahahaha...funny..ill have to line them up for riverbound..ill corrupt the utah...hahahaha...maybe hot boat is too hot for utah!! hahaha i just need a huge shocker sticker for the back window of the truck...hahahaha

NuckinFutz
03-23-2007, 08:36 PM
I guess I have to fess and admit I live in Utah. Down in the southeast and boat at Powell. Welcome to Utah and good luck with "Happy Valley".

MudPumper
03-23-2007, 08:39 PM
There are a lot of hot chicks and don't let the whole mormon thing discourage you. Trust me, a lot of them put out. :idea: :D

wolfie
03-23-2007, 10:02 PM
I'm up in Draper. There's a couple more of us just north of the Provo area, not too far from Happy Valley. Being in Provo, at least you're really close to the launch at Utah Lake.

BajaMike
03-23-2007, 10:22 PM
What’s that town on the road to Lake Powell where all the polygamists are?? I went in the grocery store there one time……I swear everyone looked like brothers and sisters…..and they probably were….:idea:
:jawdrop:

wolfie
03-23-2007, 10:28 PM
What’s that town on the road to Lake Powell where all the polygamists are?? I went in the grocery store there one time……I swear everyone looked like brothers and sisters…..and they probably were….:idea:
If not brothers and sisters..probably nieces and uncles..they loved the 14 & 15 year old nieces.

Wild Horses
03-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Me and my son Run-em-hard are about 70 miles north, other than Lake Powell there is no better place to boat than Bear Lake in Utah!
We would probably have to stop RiverBound at the border, we do have to keep the riff raff out!!!!:D
When the ice clears at Bear Lake they are talking about having a Hot Boat photo shoot, hopefully we could get so nice boats up for that.
Clint

Magic34
03-23-2007, 11:14 PM
I have a few friends up there in the Draper area. 1 has a new DCB F29 and another has a 29' Magic. So there are some cool boats up that way.

BajaMike
03-23-2007, 11:29 PM
Park City is the funnest town in Utah......I love that place!
:D

Run_em_Hard
03-24-2007, 02:23 AM
Don't worry dude there are some of us in Utah...not too many but we make it count:D
You'll find out why they call Provo "happy valley":rolleyes:

Jordy
03-24-2007, 02:55 AM
get yourself some memberships to some bars....
They still have the government stores up there for the real booze??? That's a treat in and of itself. Figure it's karma for the little Mormon comment in your signature. :D :D :D

Panic Button
03-24-2007, 06:09 AM
Colorado City

BajaMike
03-24-2007, 06:47 AM
Colorado City
Yea, that's the one.....lot's of cute young blond girls running around that all look the same.....:idea:

Run_em_Hard
03-24-2007, 07:15 AM
Yea, that's the one.....lot's of cute young blond girls running around that all look the same.....:idea:
There aren't any cute polygamists(sp). If he is going to be in Provo than he will be in the prime location. Provo and SLC have plenty and if he can't find any there than he can come up to my neck of the woods and I can show him some, thats if the wife doesn't mind:D

Jordy
03-24-2007, 08:00 AM
thats if the wife doesn't mind:D
Which one??? :D :D :D

Keith E. Sayre
03-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Look up Richard Tomlinson in Lindon which is 5 minutes
north of Provo on I-15. Best custom painter I've ever met
and a great guy. He has a 31' American Offshore cat that
goes 120 mph, a 10 year old Baja 32 with a killer custom]
paint job on it, then he and each of his 3 boys all have a
Schiada 21' each! I guess you could say that he's into the
boat thing!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

Moneypitt
03-24-2007, 08:40 AM
well the good ol marine corps is moving me to provo utah to be a recruiter..so hopefully there are some hot boat people out there....i will be there at the end of april beginning of march........im i alone or what?????
Boy, you gotta hand it to the United States Marines. What other branch of the service could change the damm calandar around to suit their needs. I just wonder if March follows April everywhere now, or only in Utah.....MP

Run_em_Hard
03-24-2007, 09:11 AM
Look up Richard Tomlinson in Lindon which is 5 minutes
north of Provo on I-15. Best custom painter I've ever met
and a great guy. He has a 31' American Offshore cat that
goes 120 mph, a 10 year old Baja 32 with a killer custom]
paint job on it, then he and each of his 3 boys all have a
Schiada 21' each! I guess you could say that he's into the
boat thing!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Hmmmmm...I live an hour away and have nerver heard of him or seen his boats, weird:idea: :D

Keith E. Sayre
03-24-2007, 09:48 AM
Run Em Hard: He's a great guy, his number at work is
801-785-4867 in Lindon at the shop. He doesn't boat
alot in Utah, mostly down here because there's noone to
run with. His 31 American Offshore made the cover of
Powerboat Magazine in 1997!
Keith Sayre

Run_em_Hard
03-24-2007, 10:12 AM
Run Em Hard: He's a great guy, his number at work is
801-785-4867 in Lindon at the shop. He doesn't boat
alot in Utah, mostly down here because there's noone to
run with. His 31 American Offshore made the cover of
Powerboat Magazine in 1997!
Keith Sayre
That is too bad that he doesn't boat up here much. It is hard to find "nicer" boats to get together with, especially in N. Utah where me and my old man are. Guess thats why we get to Havasu as much as we can.

Mardonzi
03-24-2007, 12:34 PM
i'm in BIGWATER right next door to powell:D
You don't count,,,,,, Not a true Utard

NuckinFutz
03-24-2007, 01:38 PM
Two wives= two mother in laws, I DON'T THINK SO!

Wild Horses
03-24-2007, 02:04 PM
It's not the mother Inlaws! It's the wives themselves!!!:mad:
Hey Don, Hey Marc, how is life in the lower forty. Is it warm enough to really enjoy boating down there yet.
Clint
Runnin' Wild

Misogynist
03-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Two wives= two mother in laws, I DON'T THINK SO!
Not if they're sisters......... :D Isn't the mayor of Big Water a polygamist?... He was in the news back in the 70's in SLC. Moved to Big Water and got a city charter, one of his wives is the city attorney.

Jrocket
03-24-2007, 08:13 PM
Did 5 yeras in Utah...then got the F out.

Misogynist
03-24-2007, 08:22 PM
You escaped from behind the Zion curtain in only 5 years?... took me 36 to bugger out of there.

Cat & Mice
03-24-2007, 08:36 PM
We actually have a pretty big hot boat group up here. We used to go to Utah Lake every Thursday night for "Hot Boat" night. That has been awhile.
I would say there are about 20 or so real Hot boats that I know of in the SLC area.
Most everyone does a bunch of boating in Havasu and Powell. In fact I think a large group of Utah hot boaters are in Havasu this weekend.
We have a bunch of pretty good lakes around but most are up high and get pretty cold sometimes. Plus your Hot boat is not so Hot at 6500ft.
MP

Misogynist
03-24-2007, 08:46 PM
he died,MR JOSEPH:( but his kid was over for dinner the other night:D very nice guy:)
Oh yeah... Alex Joseph.... I met one of his adopted sons working in Park City years ago. Nice guy.

wolfie
03-24-2007, 09:50 PM
Oh yeah... Alex Joseph.... I met one of his adopted sons working in Park City years ago. Nice guy.
Hey MIsogynist. Keith says the best painter is in the Provo area....I thought the best was still in Bell Gardens. What do you think?

wolfie
03-25-2007, 08:11 AM
You're both wrong, he's in a retirement center in Sandy :D
O.K. then the second best is in Bell Gardens. You need to contact Hot Rod & the Rodders Journal and set them straight 'cause they say the best is in Bell Gardens.

wolfie
03-25-2007, 08:17 AM
Well tell him to say hi to Gary Densham for me:D
Done

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-25-2007, 09:10 AM
***boat April 2002
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/Utah_Speed_squad.jpghttp://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/Utah_Speed_squad_005.jpg

Mardonzi
03-25-2007, 09:41 AM
It's not the mother Inlaws! It's the wives themselves!!!:mad:
Hey Don, Hey Marc, how is life in the lower forty. Is it warm enough to really enjoy boating down there yet.
Clint
Runnin' Wild
Hey Clint,, life is good down this way,, Not spending enough time at home due to the job though. Haven't even started getting the boat ready for summer yet. I'm supposed to be off for a week in April though so hopefully I can catch up then.

WYRD
03-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Utah:confused: there are boats in Utah:confused: :D

Wheeler
03-25-2007, 06:18 PM
great place.... I go to ski..... get yourself some memberships to some bars.... and enjoy the mormon women.... they all seem to look like models.... it's kinda wierd.... but some hot women to corrupt in that place.... :devil: :devil: :) :devil: :devil: :) :devil: :devil:
"Bring on the Women and Bring'em Young"

Run_em_Hard
03-26-2007, 04:26 AM
Shane, don't make us bring your boat up here for another Utah experience:D

Run_em_Hard
03-26-2007, 04:27 AM
We actually have a pretty big hot boat group up here. We used to go to Utah Lake every Thursday night for "Hot Boat" night. That has been awhile.
I would say there are about 20 or so real Hot boats that I know of in the SLC area.
Most everyone does a bunch of boating in Havasu and Powell. In fact I think a large group of Utah hot boaters are in Havasu this weekend.
We have a bunch of pretty good lakes around but most are up high and get pretty cold sometimes. Plus your Hot boat is not so Hot at 6500ft.
MP
If you start to do this again you should let me know. Me and my father would like to join;)

Wild Horses
03-26-2007, 06:05 AM
What! 5 years and you left, I don't think we even noticed you where here let alone miss you!!:D

Wild Horses
03-26-2007, 06:07 AM
I have to agree with what Tyson said, of course maybe you just need a bigger boat!! LMAO :devil: :D