PDA

View Full Version : 15 south bound dukes of hazard, 1pm today just north of Bundy

lewiville
03-23-2007, 08:25 PM
well, sure as shit I saw another accident on the 15. this is the second one in two weeks I have seen happen about 100 yards in front of me. Today I was just about home ( 15 and Clinton Kieth ) when I saw a someone going off the freeway. I didn't see what it was.....did anyone see this or hear what happened. I know I was passed by a truck towing a high side open roof trailer doing about 80.

Pussywhippled
03-23-2007, 08:30 PM
I had a funny thing happen to me on my way home on the 15 north of Lake Street today...
I ran out friggin god damn gas.
What a loser...

lewiville
03-23-2007, 08:58 PM
I had a funny thing happen to me on my way home on the 15 north of Lake Street today...
I ran out friggin god damn gas.
What a loser...
haaa haaa ( Bart Simpson voice )
what time was that? I could have saved ya:D :D :D

Pussywhippled
03-23-2007, 09:48 PM
It was about 5:30 after taking the $10 fast-track to get home, and then having to sit and wait for the boss to bring me a can of diesel.
The fun part is pumping the little chingis under the hood.
Oh well, at least after that she took me to Chili's for dinner...

Dave4XTC
03-24-2007, 06:07 AM
well, sure as shit I saw another accident on the 15. this is the second one in two weeks I have seen happen about 100 yards in front of me. Today I was just about home ( 15 and Clinton Kieth ) when I saw a someone going off the freeway. I didn't see what it was.....did anyone see this or hear what happened. I know I was passed by a truck towing a high side open roof trailer doing about 80.
I was tere about that time and didn't see anything.
Might have been just ahead of you, heading for the same exit.

Rocknpalms
03-24-2007, 06:14 AM
I also live off 15 and Clinton Keith. That off roamp is getting busy. I remember just having stop signs. No lights, shopping centers or gas stations and that was only 10 years ago.
Hey, "Hell", I see on your profile you are into RC. Is that plane? Car or what. I have some RC plane stuff I am looking to sell.

lewiville
03-24-2007, 07:02 AM
I also live off 15 and Clinton Keith. That off roamp is getting busy. I remember just having stop signs. No lights, shopping centers or gas stations and that was only 10 years ago.
Hey, "Hell", I see on your profile you are into RC. Is that plane? Car or what. I have some RC plane stuff I am looking to sell.
that would be RC Cars. The only problem is my truck needs a little attention and $$$.
Clinton Kieth sucks ass. The city planners don't know there ass from a hole in the ground. How do you know that your going to be building hundreds of new homes in a community that has only three bridges off the 15 and they are only 2 lanes. Oh yeah, I think we just put our mayor and councilman in prison...I wounder why?

Pussywhippled
03-24-2007, 07:05 AM
That's why I live in Wildomar...

lewiville
03-24-2007, 07:10 AM
That's why I live in Wildomar...
that place is not so bad. I have been watching it grow for the last 5 years. I like the fact that you dont have the 1.8 property tax instead its 1%. So what if you have a meth lab next door...:D :D

core attitude
03-24-2007, 08:39 AM
that would be RC Cars. The only problem is my truck needs a little attention and $$$.
Let me know what you need in the way of parts, I have a ton of brand new stuff I will never use and the wife would love to see it go...............and you know I am at the 15 / CK also. :D

lewiville
03-24-2007, 09:26 PM
Let me know what you need in the way of parts, I have a ton of brand new stuff I will never use and the wife would love to see it go...............and you know I am at the 15 / CK also. :D
front and rear bulkheads. and car cleaner. mine is full of dirt

Riomouse911
03-24-2007, 10:58 PM
It's a Riverside County special; build and build and build.. Oh, then add a lane or an off ramp twenty years later (The Mo-Val train wreck, anyone?). Now it's moved to the I-15 corridor from Murrieta to Hwy 60...and everyone's favorite 91 Fwy. through Corona. RivCo supervisors past and present are clowns for letting it get so out of hand.

core attitude
03-24-2007, 11:35 PM
front and rear bulkheads. and car cleaner. mine is full of dirt
What type of truck?
Pete

lewiville
03-25-2007, 07:16 AM
What type of truck?
Pete
"T MAXX"

lewiville
03-25-2007, 07:17 AM
It's a Riverside County special; build and build and build.. Oh, then add a lane or an off ramp twenty years later (The Mo-Val train wreck, anyone?). Now it's moved to the I-15 corridor from Murrieta to Hwy 60...and everyone's favorite 91 Fwy. through Corona. RivCo supervisors past and present are clowns for letting it get so out of hand.
is there going to be a end to this or what?

core attitude
03-25-2007, 07:18 AM
"T MAXX"
I will take a look in my stuff and get back to you ASAP.

Pussywhippled
03-25-2007, 07:48 AM
I moved to Wildomar 14 years ago and drive to Anaheim everyday.
It used to be I would add about 15 minutes to the drive each year for a while it seemed until that rule didn't apply anymore.
The traffic has been bad as usual but recently the morning traffic is out of control.
This last week there was a couple of days that it took me almost 3 hours to get to work.
is there going to be a end to this or what?

lewiville
03-25-2007, 01:10 PM
I moved to Wildomar 14 years ago and drive to Anaheim everyday.
It used to be I would add about 15 minutes to the drive each year for a while it seemed until that rule didn't apply anymore.
The traffic has been bad as usual but recently the morning traffic is out of control.
This last week there was a couple of days that it took me almost 3 hours to get to work.
Holy shijt balls batman! I drive to Fullerton every monday 91-57. It doesnt matter if I leave at 6am or 7am I always will get there at 9am, like clock work.

Pussywhippled
03-25-2007, 06:39 PM
I think the main reason for the delay recently is the fact that the Fast-Track is cut down to one lane.
Or the reason I really like is...
Everybody who has spent the last 3 years sitting their fat ass on their couches have spent all of their refi money and have had to go get jobs, hence the increase in traffic.
There are so many people running scared just to try and pay their bills. $10.00 an hour and driving an Escalade has to catch up with them sooner or later.