PDA

View Full Version : Congrat's !

smalls
09-23-2003, 07:05 AM
To TR4 and Bad Meds!
Tr4 wins PGF :D
Bad Meds wins 7.0 brackett :D
I understand they were a couple Napa Valley Finals.??????????????????
[ September 23, 2003, 08:06 AM: Message edited by: smalls ]

Jetboatguru
09-23-2003, 08:05 AM
What about Whitie?
He had the tough side of the bracket. He had to beat the Absess to get to the final.
:D :D
Big ups the Pincks!!!!!!!!!!!

Sangster
09-23-2003, 08:12 AM
Congrats to all are in order..You guys all work hard at it for sure.. :D

smalls
09-23-2003, 08:17 AM
Jetboatguru:
What about Whitie?
He had the tough side of the bracket. He had to beat the Absess to get to the final.
:D :D
Big ups the Pincks!!!!!!!!!!! Whitie has a better driver than the Absess, I new he would take it!
:D
A Pikney Bros final? DANG!
[ September 23, 2003, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: smalls ]

Sangster
09-23-2003, 08:29 AM
I heard the guy driving the Abyss suffers from Chronic Finger cramping on the line...
[ September 23, 2003, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Jetboatguru
09-23-2003, 08:36 AM
Tick, I mean Smalls,
Somewhere in this picture is your head. This could be a good game for the forum people. It's called "Where's Small's Head" Just like the Where's Waldo.
I think I see it under your ass :D :D
http://www.powersportsphotography.com/BrowseEvents/RedRock/091803RedRock/cffs9240_std.jpg
[ September 23, 2003, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: Jetboatguru ]

smalls
09-23-2003, 08:42 AM
Jetboatguru:
Tick, I mean Smalls,
Somewhere in this picture is your head. This could be a good game for the forum people. It's called "Where's Small's Head" Just like the Where's Waldo.
I think I see it under your ass :D :D
http://www.powersportsphotography.com/BrowseEvents/RedRock/091803RedRock/cffs9240_std.jpg Dang! I love you to JetGu :)
We need to make a reservation??????
CONGRATS TO THE NAPA VALLEY BOYS!
[ September 23, 2003, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: smalls ]

Brodie
09-23-2003, 09:21 AM
Dang, thats a little head

Sangster
09-23-2003, 09:55 AM
Beatlejuice..Beatlejuice.... :D :D :D
[ September 23, 2003, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

smalls
09-23-2003, 11:04 AM
Brodie:
Dang, thats a little head I guess you would know about little heads. eek!
[ September 23, 2003, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

Jetboatguru
09-23-2003, 11:26 AM
[ September 23, 2003, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: Jetboatguru ]

Michael Minegar
09-23-2003, 12:32 PM
Smalls and Jet Boat Guru,
Just a note to thank you guys for a wonderful show on Thursday morning. We were lucky enough to have been informed of you guys coming for a little display of speed and driving prowess. Then we got to meet you guys in the store at Red Rock on Friday. It never ceases to amaze me how nice this group of people are. You signed our pictures we bought and even offered our women a ride in your water rockets. I don't know what that was all about??? lolo. Anyway we are back in Idaho and dreaming about next year and we will bring our boats.
On another note, You are talking about some guys named Pickney. I boated Lake Berryessa in the 70's and there was a guy named Herb Pickney with a very fast bubble deck Sanger. Any relation that you know of??? Thanks Again...Mike Minegar

Sangster
09-23-2003, 12:39 PM
Herb Pinckney is they guy your thinking of..Dale & Brian are his Sons.....

Jetboatguru
09-23-2003, 01:12 PM
Mike,
We had a great time with you guys in the Red Rock store. Wish we would have hooked up sooner. Herb Pinckney is alive and well and still tough as nails with that evil laugh. Brian and Dale (his sons) are avid boat racers as well. It was an all Pinckney final in Pro Gas Flat last weekend. There are many events before next summer, maybe you can make one of them. Nice meeting you..
Tony Scarlata

Michael Minegar
09-23-2003, 02:09 PM
JBG, Say Hi to Herb if you see him..He was a helluva sprint car driver too. We all had some badass boats at L. Berryessa in the good old days. We had Bob Johnson, Bill Ercolini,Big Guy we called "The Greek". There was an older guy who was grey haired and had a killer green and black bubble deck with a Big Ford in it and kicked ass.
Thanks for letting a guy live in the past for a minute. I had to laugh in the store that day watching my kids look at me going nuts over a couple a guys that were soooooo fast. They thought I was going goofy.... Thanks Again..
Mike Minegar...Oh Yeah the grey haired guy was named Julio

09-23-2003, 08:26 PM
Damn....and I thought I was the only grey haired older guy with Fords....... :D

smalls
09-24-2003, 08:10 AM
Michael Minegar:
Smalls and Jet Boat Guru,
Just a note to thank you guys for a wonderful show on Thursday morning. We were lucky enough to have been informed of you guys coming for a little display of speed and driving prowess. Then we got to meet you guys in the store at Red Rock on Friday. It never ceases to amaze me how nice this group of people are. You signed our pictures we bought and even offered our women a ride in your water rockets. I don't know what that was all about??? lolo. Anyway we are back in Idaho and dreaming about next year and we will bring our boats.
On another note, You are talking about some guys named Pickney. I boated Lake Berryessa in the 70's and there was a guy named Herb Pickney with a very fast bubble deck Sanger. Any relation that you know of??? Thanks Again...Mike Minegar M.M., Thanks we had a blast. It was great to meet you all! That was a good time. You guys should bring the boats to Camp Far West on fathersday weekend. Herb and some of the others are Always there. It is a Good time. Lots of fast boats! Its a BIG event! Great people,Great time!
[ September 24, 2003, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: smalls ]

FLYTE RISK
09-24-2003, 04:16 PM
YUUUUUPPPPP big kiss ass, sack swing, CONGRATS are in order but tr4 does this means the $ went up on ponchito?? I need all that, plus sum N.O.S to take care of my losses.. J/K Good job and as JBG said the winner was POPS Good job fellas!! :D