PDA

View Full Version : This Mother focker.......

MAINEVENT
02-03-2006, 11:23 AM
Is lucky i was in my company car.... he would'bnt let me over as i was trying to merge right due to construction while this ass was on his phone so i sped up and passed him and i guess that pissed him off he started flipping me off and screaming at me (i wanted to laugh sooooo bad) because i was in a company car i could'nt say or do much... So when we ended up at a red light next to eachother i looked over and just said a little Sorry... he started going off telling me i have mine coming to me... that he'll be at the best buy yada yada yada... so i asked if he was threating me (company policy :rolleyes: ) he said WTF are you gonna do about it i smiled and left... This mother focker is sooooooooooo lucky i was'nt in my personal care it would've have been sooo ON... Fat fockn goofy look'n MOFO I tell you some people are gonna do this to the wrong person one day and their momma will be on TV saying what a great son he was... cant people just learn to drive while on the phone if you cant GET OFF OF IT I'm cool if i fock up or something flip me off once whatever keep running your mouth and it always crosses my mind what if i was some psyco phock and just did'nt care that would really phock up his day...
OK sorry for the Rant... Rants off now... :argue:
Happy friday focks :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
02-03-2006, 11:26 AM
Ok so what would you have done if you got out of the car and fat boy would have pulled a piece on you, tough guy? Would it still "be on"?????
Don't think it won't happen. It happened to me. Not a good feeling.

Tom Brown
02-03-2006, 11:26 AM
Hi Mainevent. :)

totenhosen
02-03-2006, 11:28 AM
What was wrong with slowing down and getting in behind him? (just playing devils advocate)

pixilatedpussy
02-03-2006, 11:29 AM
You are such an AZZZZZZZZHOLE!!!!!! :mad: :yuk: :p :p Hi hunny! Feel better now? :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
02-03-2006, 11:29 AM
What was wrong with slowing down and getting in behind him? (just playing devils advocate)
Now thats funny! LOL! :p

MAINEVENT
02-03-2006, 11:32 AM
Ok so what would you have done if you got out of the car and fat boy would have pulled a piece on you, tough guy? Would it still "be on"?????
Don't think it won't happen. It happened to me. Not a good feeling.
Piece comes out i go running.. i aint bullet proof :rolleyes: had one pulled on me a few times... i grew up in a bad neighbor hood... :yuk: but if someone wants to knuckle up i'm game for it....

ROZ
02-03-2006, 11:33 AM
Next time you cut me off, I'm just going to run your asz off the road! What's this company car crap... I was mad dogging you and you just looked a head like a scared little woman! :D
Dude, I just blow off situations like that with the old saying of "other people's kids"
Have a good one :D

Mandelon
02-03-2006, 11:34 AM
This happened to a guy that worked for me. About 11 years ago. Luckily he was in his own truck. He ended up on the other side of the "offending" vehicle. He pulls out a baseball bat from the back seat and proceeds to...at 65 mph on the freeway....lean out of his window and bash off the guys side view mirror.....
Plenty of witnesses, cops come, he ends up in court, and anger management classes... LOL

djunkie
02-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Next time you cut me off, I'm just going to run your asz off the road! What's this company car crap... I was mad dogging you and you just looked a head like a scared little woman! :D
Dude, I just blow off situations like that with the old saying of "other people's kids"
Have a good one :D
LOL!!!!!!!
I do the same.

ROZ
Yea, I drive like a bluehair, but it has saved me in gas and tickets :D

Cs19
your the one that might have been lucky that you were in the company car.
The fat,goofy lookin mofo could be that one person that you dont want to fuk with.

wsuwrhr
02-03-2006, 11:37 AM
"other people's kids"
Can you believe the nerve of some people's kids?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Brian

MAINEVENT
02-03-2006, 11:42 AM
I thought the guy let me over turned out he was too busy on his phone :rolleyes:
ROZ- they say I drive like a gramps in my personal car guess thats what happens when you drive a F-350 if i floor my gas gauge moves like my speedometer :cry:
But like i said i normally dont get this riled (sp?) up about these thing's but it just bugs me even when it was his fault for being too fukn busy on the phone jeeeesh.....
cs-19 i see it both ways...

MAINEVENT
02-03-2006, 11:50 AM
was this guy a "tall-skinny" college kid going by the name of "fourspeednup" ??? :rolleyes: :) keyes
LMAO Nope Sure was'nt :rollside:

ROZ
02-03-2006, 11:51 AM
I
ROZ- they say I drive like a gramps in my personal car guess
Makes for safer roadhead :D

MAINEVENT
02-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Makes for safer roadhead :D
That and good ole cruise control and tilt sterring wheel :crossx:

Biglue
02-03-2006, 11:56 AM
Gotta be carefull nowadays ME. You never know which dumbass out there is packing and is curious to see if one's head may actually explode like a watermelon. Life's too good to take those chances....Just my .02.

Cole Trickle
02-03-2006, 11:58 AM
was this guy a "tall-skinny" college kid going by the name of "fourspeednup" ??? :rolleyes: :) keyes
Last time I saw Zach he was looking pretty big.
I think he had a post HS growth spurt.

OGShocker
02-03-2006, 12:01 PM
You are such an AZZZZZZZZHOLE!!!!!! :mad: :yuk: :p :p Hi hunny! Feel better now? :rollside:
I'd feel better if a "certain person" would respond to my PM's... :)

STROKER ACE
02-03-2006, 01:09 PM
People just yell at each other, then talk bout how IF this and IF that. Then their friends say "I would have done this"

ROZ
02-03-2006, 02:02 PM
People just yell at each other, then talk bout how IF this and IF that. Then their friends say "I would have done this"
How about:
" You think I look bad, you should have seen what the other guy looked like after I finished with him." :D

djunkie
02-03-2006, 02:05 PM
How about:
" You think I look bad, you should have seen what the other guy looked like after I finished with him." :D
Ya. "I really beat the hell out of his knuckles with my head" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

ROZ
02-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Ya. "I really beat the hell out of his knuckles with my head" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLMAO!!! I'm going to have to remember that one :p :D

Schiada76
02-03-2006, 03:18 PM
Last time I had a stupid road altercation I went in to get my hand x-rayed.
Told the nurse some idiot kept ramming his face into it. :D

AZKC
02-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Actually I believe he had the right of way :crossx: