http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/269IMG_0214-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/269IMG_0216-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/269IMG_0215-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/269IMG_0221-med.jpg
Haven't been in a v-drive in years, can't wait

77charger
03-24-2007, 06:09 PM
Dude are you back in the buy and sell bus??:D
Nice ride hope you hang onto for a while:)

Big Proppa
03-24-2007, 06:18 PM
no not buying and selling again, just saw a great opportunity twice in 1 week
:D
i'm keeping her (famous last words right?)

dmontzsta
03-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Looks like a damn nice boat, how are the floors?
It should perform pretty well.

Big Proppa
03-25-2007, 06:30 AM
Structural they look ok but they were painted black and now it;s cracking and looks kind of crappy. The boat looks great from abou 15 feet but any closer and you can tell it;s been driven. Rigging nees to be clean up and maybe all new lines at some point. Just a real nice boat that been ran. next winter she'll get all new everything. Motor sounds great though.
Looking for a dolly trailer if anyone knows of one for sale

brad22
03-25-2007, 08:28 AM
Dude that boat is awesome, hows the motor looking and what is it exactly? :D

BILLY.B
03-25-2007, 12:44 PM
I know that if we did a chemical peel on your face we'd end up with a Mouzer look-a-like :D. Guaranteed it's in Mouzer garage within a week!!!!.:idea:

dossangers
03-25-2007, 02:59 PM
I know that if we did a chemical peel on your face we'd end up with a Mouzer look-a-like :D. Guaranteed it's in Mouzer garage within a week!!!!.:idea:
Billy OL'MOUZ bought it first owned it 1 day sold it to big proppa and is buying Kenners boat! So how long before its for sale ill give till wednesday Hes already tracking a Family jetboat !!! LOL!!:eek: :eek:

Big Proppa
03-25-2007, 04:39 PM
I already have a family jet boat so that wont be my excuse - come on guys i'm just trying to fit in, how much does a guy have to spend to kick it :D

gome inc.
03-25-2007, 05:41 PM
Whats up Big Proppa

sanger mike
03-25-2007, 07:00 PM
come on guys i'm just trying to fit in, how much does a guy have to spend to kick it :D
A SHIT LOAD! :D

Big Proppa
03-25-2007, 09:21 PM
if i told you what i've spent on this hobie you'd shit
built this one from scratch:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/medium/161000Dsc02980.jpg
put this one together
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/16IMG_0131.jpg
still run this one
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/medium/16Spectra_001.jpg
Built this one also, here is one of my favorites, cant beat the ride in a blown cp,
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/medium/16Big_Proppa1.JPG
just a few of the many that have made it to the water.
Oh and i 'm off next week so this one hits the water in the morning
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/269IMG_0217-med.jpg

Big Proppa
03-26-2007, 06:34 AM
Whats up gomester - i'm off all week lets hit elsinore - callaniga :D

HM
03-26-2007, 06:55 AM
Big Proppa...I thought you picked up the Campbell Tunnel? Mouzer was leaving me messages and PM's about getting him a picture of that thing with a blower motor in it for you to see.

Big Proppa
03-26-2007, 07:14 AM
when i got back from bg bear it had already been sold. I bet it would have been a sweet ride with the blower motor in it. looked like alot of fun, and i could have fished off of it :D

HEMETDRAGRACER
03-26-2007, 09:09 PM
Glad someone got it that appreciates it... When I was trying to sell it no one wanted it, funny everyone was baggin on it saying it had probably never seen water... Anyways, If you got any questions about it I can probably get them answered for you... (not sure if you got the previous owners #) Have fun!

Big Proppa
03-27-2007, 04:51 AM
A few post ago you mentioned you had a few picturs of it on the water, could you post them or e-mail them to me at bhannah@tcco.com.
Are you the guy that mouzer bought the boat from i have a number to the guy i thinked owned it, i called the other day regarding the fuel. I have a few more questions, should i pm you or call that other number.
thanks
Bill

HEMETDRAGRACER
03-27-2007, 06:19 AM
A few post ago you mentioned you had a few picturs of it on the water, could you post them or e-mail them to me at bhannah@tcco.com.
Are you the guy that mouzer bought the boat from i have a number to the guy i thinked owned it, i called the other day regarding the fuel. I have a few more questions, should i pm you or call that other number.
thanks
Bill
Mouzer bought it from Korey, hes the one you called, Im the one that listed it on ebay for Korey... I do have a few pics that he gave me when we listed it, Ill dig em up for you... Mike

ERV JR
03-27-2007, 06:31 AM
Hey Hemet Drag Racer ,do Go Out To Paris On Saturday Nights Or To Fontanna, If So What Kind Of Car Do You Have ? Just Wondering If They Still Race Much Out There Anymore Or Just Sit In The Parking Lot

HEMETDRAGRACER
03-27-2007, 05:07 PM
Hey Hemet Drag Racer ,do Go Out To Paris On Saturday Nights Or To Fontanna, If So What Kind Of Car Do You Have ? Just Wondering If They Still Race Much Out There Anymore Or Just Sit In The Parking Lot
Perris and fontana as in the street races I assume? I havent gone in awhile, its too much BS and not enough racing, mostly sitting... I mainly run the 1/8 miles out at Perris fairgrounds on friday nights, I have 2 70 Dusters, (ones grey ones yellow) back in the street race days I ran a 65 Coronet... Did you ever run out here?

Big Proppa
03-27-2007, 06:42 PM
I have a 66 chevelle ss id like to run and a little turbo bullshit car thats pretty quick. I tried calling down to perris speedway but never could get any info. Can one of you guys hook me up with the particulars, is their a web site or a number wher ei could get more infromation.
thanks
also, please post or email some pics of the of the hallett on the water - i couldn't take it out today due to the weather

HEMETDRAGRACER
03-27-2007, 07:40 PM
Perris runs the drags every friday night from 4-10 PM, The track isnt great, but it works, allittle short in the shut down, Ive gone 115 mph out there and would be scared to go any faster... Ill have to scan the pics, but Ill get them posted for you.... If you call Korey with any questions, just let him know I sent you, and that your not the dip shit non paying bidder that bought it off ebay and couldnt come thru.... Mike

QuickJet
03-27-2007, 08:05 PM
Perris and fontana as in the street races I assume? I havent gone in awhile, its too much BS and not enough racing, mostly sitting... I mainly run the 1/8 miles out at Perris fairgrounds on friday nights, I have 2 70 Dusters, (ones grey ones yellow) back in the street race days I ran a 65 Coronet... Did you ever run out here?
I used to street race on the outer roads of Hemet back in the late 80's early 90's. Was that your generation?

cyclone
03-27-2007, 08:33 PM
I used to street race on the outer roads of Hemet back in the late 80's early 90's. Was that your generation?
i raced hemet a few times around 1993 in my camaro. ah high school. used to roll from temecula to hemet on saturday nights for the street races. good times.

QuickJet
03-27-2007, 08:40 PM
i raced hemet a few times around 1993 in my camaro. ah high school. used to roll from temecula to hemet on saturday nights for the street races. good times.
Ha, small world. Hemet was fun with all it's remote roads. We drove up from Escondido. Hit Ontario every once in awhile too. Real good times :D

revndave
03-27-2007, 08:50 PM
Hey Quickjet your boat looks like Trevors old boat???

QuickJet
03-27-2007, 09:07 PM
Hey Quickjet your boat looks like Trevors old boat???
His is identical. The "batman" design on the front is flipped on his. That is the only difference I could tell. That and his motor made a bit more power :D

HEMETDRAGRACER
03-28-2007, 06:21 AM
I wemt from 93-04... Always ran mopars...

QuickJet
03-28-2007, 07:34 AM
I wemt from 93-04... Always ran mopars...
So you know Dennis with the yellow Charger.

Big Proppa
03-28-2007, 10:28 AM
Thanks V-drive video i just watched River rats 2 - and now know what cut down means. Is it true that their were only 5 of these made? wow that would be pretty cool.
thanks for the help. :D

ERV JR
03-28-2007, 02:22 PM
Yeah I Havent Been Out To Hemet In About A Year Too Much Bs, Lots Of Sitting And Pulling Ure Own Pud. There Are Alot Of Cars But They Want Too Much Space Or Want To Do Real Low Dollar Stuff. Some Of My Buddies Go Out Out Still But Its Hard To Get Myself To Go Out When My Job Depends On Havein A License, Only To Make A Few Bucks Or Waste Gas Money To Drive Out There

HEMETDRAGRACER
03-28-2007, 07:22 PM
So you know Dennis with the yellow Charger.
Thats funny... just got off the phone with him, its actually black now. Hes gotten into the sand stuff alot these days, not sure if you ever saw his 440 mopar powered jeep, but I bought it from him...

Squeezing Spectra
03-28-2007, 07:52 PM
Hey Hemet do you know the guy that had the big block 68 cuda with nitrous street race car i think it was white maybe his name was paul or something ?

HEMETDRAGRACER
03-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Hey Hemet do you know the guy that had the big block 68 cuda with nitrous street race car i think it was white maybe his name was paul or something ?
Yup, I almost bought that car, it held it down out here for awhile, its maroon, and his name is paul, last I heard he was livin in OC I believe, another friend of mine now owns the car... it should see the streets again soon... Funny theres alot of ex street racers on here... those were the good ol days!

Squeezing Spectra
03-28-2007, 08:19 PM
Yea i heard he was the fastest thing on the street out there for a while he called me out from temecula one night to race me LOL :D

HEMETDRAGRACER
03-28-2007, 08:48 PM
Yea i heard he was the fastest thing on the street out there for a while he called me out from temecula one night to race me LOL :D
What kinda car did you have? Any chance you knew Ted Evans out on Winchester Rd. with all the Mopars?

Squeezing Spectra
03-28-2007, 09:00 PM
Yes i know ted well the 69 orange road runner that was back halfed out there under his car port belonged to us, i brought a big tire 70 Z28 camaro small block car was all fiberglas grey color cowl hood weld wheels

HEMETDRAGRACER
03-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Yes i know ted well the 69 orange road runner that was back halfed out there under his car port belonged to us, i brought a big tire 70 Z28 camaro small block car was all fiberglas grey color cowl hood weld wheels
Small world! Ted helped me out alot back then, I had a primer grey duster that got the 340 out of his taxi, later he built a 440 for my blue 65 Coronet... It was funny the motor in pauls Barracuda came from Ted as well... I guess it was top secret back in the day! I really learned alot from him... he taught me how to and helped me build fast shit to beat up on the haters:D

Squeezing Spectra
03-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Ted was cool as was his brother my brother still talks to them now and then , what ever happed to that colored guy the mayor of hemet street racing LOL

Squeezing Spectra
03-28-2007, 09:13 PM
Its a shame we never got the race off that night it turned into a big ordeal and almost a big fight paul made a little mistake that night on what he was racing he gave a mid 9 second car the move LOL

HEMETDRAGRACER
03-29-2007, 06:28 AM
Ted was cool as was his brother my brother still talks to them now and then , what ever happed to that colored guy the mayor of hemet street racing LOL
Yeh, I talk to him every couple months, hahaha the mayor... he moved away to try and be a lawyer or doctor... he was a pain in the ass, but the races were never the same after he left... Paul would have needed some space with a 9.50 car, I dont think it ever went better than a 10.50, back then that was all it took... My buddy that sold the hallet that started this thread is runnin mid 8s!