PDA

View Full Version : Xango

whiteworks
03-24-2007, 10:03 PM
any one on the juice?
http://www.xango.com/

Magic34
03-24-2007, 10:56 PM
No... I was taking another juice supplement, but quit because I felt the same after 2 months.
I kind of know the industry a little. You trying gto spam, or have any quetions?

whiteworks
03-24-2007, 11:13 PM
lets just say my buddys dad drank the punch.:D he is hardcore xango.
What do you think of the stuff?

wright27
03-27-2007, 01:08 PM
I use to drink it. Helped alot with my allergies. My ex bitch's uncle is real big in the business, make like $25,000 a month.

Magic34
03-27-2007, 02:02 PM
lets just say my buddys dad drank the punch.:D he is hardcore xango.
What do you think of the stuff?
I think there are some good qualtites to the product, but nothing that is ground breaking.
Let's face it, they wouldn't do as much business as they do with a bad product.

AZJD
03-27-2007, 02:19 PM
It's just something to believe in! Hell I could poop in a bottle and tell people it will help with Aids and if they believed in it they would feel better the next day. Choose your magic, and if you believe in it, it will work. The mind is a powerfull thing.

AZJD
03-27-2007, 02:22 PM
I think there are some good qualtites to the product, but nothing that is ground breaking.
Let's face it, they wouldn't do as much business as they do with a bad product.
The bad part about it is the marketing, very pyrmid oriented. I attended a meeting of theirs here about 10 months ago and as soon as I got there I knew it was Amway'ish!

Magic34
03-27-2007, 03:13 PM
The bad part about it is the marketing, very pyrmid oriented. I attended a meeting of theirs here about 10 months ago and as soon as I got there I knew it was Amway'ish!
That isn't a bad thing. A few companies and people really made it worse for the industry. A pyramid deal usually contains little or no products. The MLM business is actually a very fair one.
One thing about these juice companies, the people that have taken it more than 2 months are more cult-like than Charley with DCB.

AZJD
03-27-2007, 03:17 PM
That isn't a bad thing. A few companies and people really made it worse for the industry. A pyramid deal usually contains little or no products. The MLM business is actually a very fair one.
One thing about these juice companies, the people that have taken it more than 2 months are more cult-like than Charley with DCB.
I agree! The way it seems to me is that you end up being a distributor just to get the product cheaper for yourself. Some of the people who have been in it for a few years since the beggining are probably doing well, but I would have a hard time believing you could get in now and make a fortune!