PDA

View Full Version : Online dating, what a FAT joke

boatgonewild
03-25-2007, 08:34 AM
I`ve recently gave it a try.
1. Women never post any pic within 3 years
2.Women want to be noticed, thats it.
3. Not one person has even been close the weight the say.. Your all fat, women should put the diet coke down, and run around the frig till you puke..
Slim an slender is less than normal, then average, then curvy, then just fat...
Its too bad only 4% of the country is datable, its a fat mans world....
you women out there,stop lying and stop eating:mad:

mmered8299
03-25-2007, 08:38 AM
If they were good looking, skinny, I don't think they would be online. Can you take a fat chick running and put her on a diet? Mold her, and in a couple of months she would be what you want?

Jyruiz
03-25-2007, 08:40 AM
I wonder what they are saying about you.:D

Wet Dream
03-25-2007, 08:43 AM
How is that your post totally contradicts your avatar? ;) Looks like you got it made in that pic. When women give their weight, ALWAYS add a minimum of 20 pounds, or 20%. Somehow, petite is the new "Packin a few pounds" or however that goes.
Womens Ad: "I have a few laugh lines"
In Reality : you look like those dried up apple dolls

photo chick
03-25-2007, 08:43 AM
Wow...that there may be the reason you're single:2purples: You sound a little bitter!
Your all fat, women should put the diet coke down, and run around the frig till you puke..

boatgonewild
03-25-2007, 08:52 AM
Well I`m not lying about everything, plenty of my pics are real and recent, I wonder what it feel like to them, if someone showed up for them, claiming to be taller, skinny and younger.. No its not for me, have faith in whats real your boat is all you will ever need...

shadow
03-25-2007, 08:55 AM
I wonder what they are saying about you.:D
Yeah stud,lets hear your description and your pic that goes with it.:D

Jyruiz
03-25-2007, 08:58 AM
Yeah stud,lets hear your description and your pic that goes with it.:D
Lol, I am not doing the online dating thing, I am happily married and have been for 12 years now.:)

Wet Dream
03-25-2007, 08:59 AM
have faith in whats real your boat is all you will ever need...
I don't care much caressing you give that boat, its not going to feel even remotely close to the real thing. I love my boat, but it can't replace the feeling of a real woman.
Ok, your turn PC. :D

boatgonewild
03-25-2007, 09:01 AM
No, the talking to girls like my aviator has never been a prob... just was interested in the game, and thats what it is, no the boat is the wingman, I just wonder in 50 years will thin people be no more, I hope not..
P.S I love women, dont get my wrong,its my EX that sucks...

shadow
03-25-2007, 09:02 AM
Lol, I am not doing the online dating thing, I am happily married and have been for 12 years now.:)
Not you! :D I meant boatgonewild.:)

disco_charger
03-25-2007, 09:03 AM
I've got some buddies at work that have done really well with online dating. No girlfriends, but lots of opportunities for new and exciting STD's. :D
Funny about the weight thing. Every girl I know that's not fat is always complaing to be fat. :idea: So if she says she's thin...

ratso
03-25-2007, 09:04 AM
Yeah, I see alot of chicks around town that are "slender" or "athletic"... what a joke. A couple of these "athletic" ones never hit a day in the gym in their entire lives! Also, I know how they can pack on an astronomical amount of weight in a very short period of time, and yes, the pics are alot of times "dated"... I also like when they state how they are tired of the bar scene, yet I see them out on a regular basis getting hammered and being picked up by any dick that will give them 5 minutes of attention. I'm sure the guys lie about a lot too though.

photo chick
03-25-2007, 09:06 AM
I was hoping you'd have a funny dating service story for us Ratso:(
Yeah, I see alot of chicks around town that are "slender" or "athletic"... what a joke. A couple of these "athletic" ones never hit a day in the gym in their entire lives! Also, I know how they can pack on an astronomical amount of weight in a very short period of time, and yes, the pics are alot of times "dated"... I also like when they state how they are tired of the bar scene, yet I see them out on a regular basis getting hammered and being picked up by any dick that will give them 5 minutes of attention. I'm sure the guys lie about a lot too though.

ratso
03-25-2007, 09:11 AM
I was hoping you'd have a funny dating service story for us Ratso:(
I browse through the personals sometime, and know some of them, but never really picked one up from there...
I do like myspace though...:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3036achdirective_1939_3135834.jpg

CBadDad
03-25-2007, 09:12 AM
Man, I've had great success with on line dating.
You just gotta be patient and picky. If you set up a date with the first chick the responds to your e-mail, you're in trouble. I just post my profile and wait. I tried sending out messages, but the hot chicks get hundreds of those a day. For whatever reason, they want to pick who they date, so when you do get a message, GO SLOW at first. E-mail back and forth a few times, then talk on the phone a few times. Then once you're sure you're interested, set something up and hit it while it's hot, because if you blow it, she is still getting a hundred messages a day.

mmered8299
03-25-2007, 09:13 AM
If my wife ever leave me Im going to color my hair, lie about my weight, income, and sign up.:D

ratso
03-25-2007, 09:21 AM
Man, I've had great success with on line dating.
You just gotta be patient and picky. If you set up a date with the first chick the responds to your e-mail, you're in trouble. I just post my profile and wait. I tried sending out messages, but the hot chicks get hundreds of those a day. For whatever reason, they want to pick who they date, so when you do get a message, GO SLOW at first. E-mail back and forth a few times, then talk on the phone a few times. Then once you're sure you're interested, set something up and hit it while it's hot, because if you blow it, she is still getting a hundred messages a day.
I just can't bring myself to do that, you know, post a pic and stuff, because I don't see maybe one out of every few hundred I'd even give the time of day to anyway...

boatgonewild
03-25-2007, 09:33 AM
Let me tell you the storys, the first one was so
smothering, layed in bed alnight just crying,second one had me drive real far only to just fall asleep and not aswer the door, a calls back for me, to come over again, We talked about people in shape, and looks, The door opens well... not a surfer, not 120, 160, not 39, 46, NO JOB... I was emberrassed for her..... do they think you wouldnt notice...:confused:
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/boatgonewild/Randysboatpics105.jpg

CBadDad
03-25-2007, 09:35 AM
I just can't bring myself to do that, you know, post a pic and stuff, because I don't see maybe one out of every few hundred I'd even give the time of day to anyway...
I did it right after I broke up with the stripper. I had ran into a buddy of mine who was with a smokin' hot chick that he had met on line. I spent the next afternoon doing a little write up. Didn't take long after that, that my inbox started filling up. It's nice being able to meet people outside of your normal circle. Haven' used it that much lately, but everytime the GF acts up and storms out the door, I just turn my profile back on, update the pics and I'm back in the game in no time at all. Piece o' cake!

AvengerBabe
03-25-2007, 10:24 AM
I met my husband on Match.com. :o I have never had any problems walking into a bar, or anywhere else for that matter, and meeting someone. The reason I went on Match was because I wanted to find someone who shared the same interests as me. I was tired of meeting guys who were physically attractive, but thought that their money would make up for a lacking personality. So many times I met guys who were very attractive, but wanted to stay inside and play videogames while I wanted to be watching football or at the river. It is easy to be physically attracted to someone, but hard to find someone who shares the same interests as well. Trust me, I am aware that chicks lie all the time on their profiles, but guys do too!!! My husband and I met for the first time on a lunch date and saw each other everyday since for three years. We were married a year ago. My brother and sister-in-law also met on Match after I convinced him to get on there after years of relationships with chicks who had nothing in common with him. Anyway, that is just my .02.... It can work, but as it was mentioned before, you do have to be picky.
and no, BGW, at 5'11" and 137 lbs, I'm not fat :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-25-2007, 10:27 AM
If they were good looking, skinny, I don't think they would be online. Can you take a fat chick running and put her on a diet? Mold her, and in a couple of months she would be what you want?
lol then she would leave your ass...oh well she would leave someones ass...lol

Riverless
03-25-2007, 10:44 AM
my brother met his wife online and one of my best friends met her husband online. i think she met him on americansingles.com.

boatgonewild
03-25-2007, 12:38 PM
I thought being a boat person would be a plus, I think this has to be happening to, when you mention were going to the lake this weekend, this comes up I`m not tan enough, or Bikinni, but I`ll be busted, am listed as slim and slender....
I`ll meet you at the all you eat buffet.... might be better

rrrr
03-25-2007, 01:48 PM
I`ve recently gave it a try.
1. Women never post any pic within 3 years
2.Women want to be noticed, thats it.
3. Not one person has even been close the weight the say.. Your all fat, women should put the diet coke down, and run around the frig till you puke..
I can help a brother out......
I know a gal that is just "big boned", think she's on match.com.
BTW, she is the first person I've ever seen with a three hundred pound skeleton...... :jawdrop: :D :D

IN2-IN2MX
03-25-2007, 01:49 PM
Not all of us are fat. I met Mike online over 3 years ago on yahoo personals. My girlfriends put me up to it to get back at me for convincing them to put up profiles the year before. The ones before me had met great guys on there (2 are married and still together and the other one is not married yet they've been together 4 years and have lived together for half that time). Anyways, not all of us lie about our weight or put up old pics. None of my friends did and neither did I. My girlfriends that were heavier specifically wrote that on their profile because who the hell would wants to show up on a date and feel stupid for lying. We didn't take the whole thing too seriously anyways because most of us never had a problem meeting people when we were out. It was just a 'fun' thing to do...go through all the emails and weed the bad ones out and chat it up with the cute ones. A lot of times we also went out and found out the guys were big, fat and ugly (nothing like the pics) and it was just something to laugh about later. Come on! You're meeting people online! You can't really be putting in all your hopes and dreams into that. If it happens, great! If it doesn't then no biggie, right?

ratso
03-25-2007, 01:58 PM
Not all of us are fat. I met Mike online over 3 years ago on yahoo personals. My girlfriends put me up to it to get back at me for convincing them to put up profiles the year before. The ones before me had met great guys on there (2 are married and still together and the other one is not married yet they've been together 4 years and have lived together for half that time). Anyways, not all of us lie about our weight or put up old pics. None of my friends did and neither did I. My girlfriends that were heavier specifically wrote that on their profile because who the hell would wants to show up on a date and feel stupid for lying. We didn't take the whole thing too seriously anyways because most of us never had a problem meeting people when we were out. It was just a 'fun' thing to do...go through all the emails and weed the bad ones out and chat it up with the cute ones. A lot of times we also went out and found out the guys were big, fat and ugly (nothing like the pics) and it was just something to laugh about later. Come on! You're meeting people online! You can't really be putting in all your hopes and dreams into that. If it happens, great! If it doesn't then no biggie, right?
Well well... ain't Lil Ole Mr IN2MX the lucky one...:D
Yep, looks like you both did very well.;)

IN2-IN2MX
03-25-2007, 02:16 PM
Well well... ain't Lil Ole Mr IN2MX the lucky one...:D
Yep, looks like you both did very well.;)
Well, I wouldn't say that. He has to deal with my moody personality :D .

Tom Brown
03-25-2007, 02:56 PM
Well, I wouldn't say that. He has to deal with my moody personality :D .
I'm sure he's more than happy to deal with any mood issues that may arise as you feed his face kicking fetish like a no rules taekwondo instant elimination tournament.
Does it seem a little light on river in here? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

dumbandyoung
03-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Ive never thought too much about online dating. I thinks its weird. I guy at my work met his wife online and they've been happily married for 6 years. So i guess it works for some people. I guess I like the old fashioned way of meeting girls.

Tom Brown
03-25-2007, 03:27 PM
I guess I like the old fashioned way of meeting girls.
That's all well and good but whittling down in front of the general store will only get you so far.

dumbandyoung
03-25-2007, 03:29 PM
That's all well and good but whittling down in front of the general store will only get you so far.
I was thinking of the let your dog hump her leg at the park.
Were the hell is NOTalent when you need him. If anyone knows how to pick up chicks, its him.

Biglue
03-25-2007, 03:30 PM
I guess I like the old fashioned way of meeting girls.
You mean the old fashioned way of getting shot down. :D

IN2-IN2MX
03-25-2007, 03:37 PM
I'm sure he's more than happy to deal with any mood issues that may arise as you feed his face kicking fetish like a no rules taekwondo instant elimination tournament.
Does it seem a little light on river in here? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Tom, fock, you never cease to amaze me. You CRACK ME UP! :D :D :D