PDA

View Full Version : Hanson is officially hung over!

hoolign
03-25-2007, 10:49 AM
Never thought I'd see the day! ~ :D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-25-2007, 10:49 AM
happens to the best of us... welcome to my world:devil:

rrrr
03-25-2007, 11:39 AM
So does he remember what you guys were doing in the pasture last night?

hoolign
03-25-2007, 11:45 AM
This would be the pot calling the kettle black........
I slept till 11:30 ..took Ozzy for a walk and had a beer at noon..feel great! Trenas still sleepin..and miserable as hell when I tried to sneak sum ! :D
Hanson blames in on the rum LMAO!

hoolign
03-25-2007, 11:54 AM
Rum.....sure.......
Kimmy is a puss
"It's tequilla" remember! :D

hoolign
03-25-2007, 12:02 PM
So does he remember what you guys were doing in the pasture last night?
Come to think of it ..it's a bit hazy to me as well... :D

Kim Hanson
03-25-2007, 01:44 PM
Rum.....sure.......
Kimmy is a puss
I lasted longer than you biatch :D :D on the sixth beer now and ready to party again..........( . )( . )...........:idea:

Kim Hanson
03-25-2007, 01:49 PM
Come to think of it ..it's a bit hazy to me as well... :D
Hazy shit, I knew it was bad when Marcy could hear me when I was having a smoke praying to god for help :D :D He doesn't listen to good either, then he told me to grab a beer and sip on it :jawdrop: I am just on the verge of calling it a day and it's 4 pm :D :D .............( . )( . ).............

EAZYKILLER2006
03-25-2007, 01:49 PM
I lasted longer than you biatch :D :D on the sixth beer now and ready to party again..........( . )( . )...........:idea:
and what beer would that be? just got me:devil: an 18er of my favorite:) bud ice...yea! i havent drank since the nekked turtle thurs nite...yea its about time...then its jack for the run...

hoolign
03-25-2007, 01:55 PM
Hazy shit, I knew it was bad when Marcy could hear me when I was having a smoke praying to god for help :D :D He doesn't listen to good either, then he told me to grab a beer and sip on it :jawdrop: I am just on the verge of calling it a day and it's 4 pm :D :D .............( . )( . ).............
Just came in from starting a fire... beer and clam today! That's good rum !

Kim Hanson
03-25-2007, 02:01 PM
and what beer would that be? just got me:devil: an 18er of my favorite:) bud ice...yea! i havent drank since the nekked turtle thurs nite...yea its about time...then its jack for the run...
I drink Labatt Lite 4% stuff and if you drink enough of it, you get plenty wasted :D :D Holligan got me to drink some stuff in a funny little bottle and it wasn't funny shit to say the least :sleeping: ..........( . )( . )...........I sad fock it and started drinking to kill the pain and would you believe it, I think I am hammered again :( Now I just got a call to come for some wobblys pops at this persons place here and I am done like yesterdays news :D :D

Kim Hanson
03-25-2007, 02:03 PM
Just came in from starting a fire... beer and clam today! That's good rum !
Liquid Fire it is............( . )( . )............:D :D Beer is starting to taste pretty good again, I think that stuff burnt the taste buds right out of my mouth :D :D

Kim Hanson
03-27-2007, 01:59 PM
BTW Kimmy....the wife was drinking that rum too and she wasn't hung over.....you puss
It was the mixture of 20 there and then that crap :D :D .......( . )( . )......Biatch, I get a better buzz from Takillya..I just didn't want to do ( walk about ) take off in a place I don't have a clue about getting around in and I don't think Rimbey has Bars do they ?:D :D

hoolign
03-27-2007, 07:21 PM
It was the mixture of 20 there and then that crap :D :D .......( . )( . )......Biatch, I get a better buzz from Takillya..I just didn't want to do ( walk about ) take off in a place I don't have a clue about getting around in and I don't think Rimbey has Bars do they ?:D :D
Wre the hell did you hook up with us at? :rolleyes: :D

Kim Hanson
03-28-2007, 02:26 PM
Wre the hell did you hook up with us at? :rolleyes: :D
I think it was called " The Vault ", served grits and wobbly pops :D :D ........( . )( . )................

lucky
03-28-2007, 02:30 PM
kimmy you ok - Hooligan trying to get you drunk and shit - or canuck trying to get new resources for a new boat ? :D Marcy gonna try annal sex again - tell me if she hurt ya :D

hoolign
03-28-2007, 04:34 PM
kimmy you ok - Hooligan trying to get you drunk and shit - or canuck trying to get new resources for a new boat ? :D Marcy gonna try annal sex again - tell me if she hurt ya :D
Hanson and Puccers Rum don't mix well! I don't need to give Hanson any encouragement when it comes to slammin back beer, jack daniels - yes, tequiila - yes Skunkweed - yes..but beer NO.:D

Kim Hanson
03-28-2007, 05:32 PM
She would bobbit me, if I tried that shit :D :D ............( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
03-28-2007, 05:33 PM
Hanson and Puccers Rum don't mix well! I don't need to give Hanson any encouragement when it comes to slammin back beer, jack daniels - yes, tequiila - yes Skunkweed - yes..but beer NO.:D
I don't like days when I have to stay on the porch with the puppys, good view though :D :D .........( . )( . )............

Biglue
03-28-2007, 07:14 PM
Kimmy was just throwing an act, he just wanted to get taken advantage of. :D :D :D

hoolign
03-28-2007, 07:23 PM
WTF did lucky try to say?
hey fukker check this !!!!!!!
http://www.buysellbyphoto.com/Recreation/3391pb.html

lucky
03-28-2007, 07:54 PM
WTF did lucky try to say?
I- said was he giving you beer cans so you can build a new ditch pump- by the way do you have any more vidieo of you running a river-

hoolign
03-28-2007, 08:06 PM
I- said was he giving you beer cans so you can build a new ditch pump- by the way do you have any more vidieo of you running a river-
any more?? I'd like to see the first one!

hoolign
03-28-2007, 09:48 PM
buy it you cheap ass fukker
I'm gonna offer 18K

hoolign
03-28-2007, 10:11 PM
I said buy it....not insult the guy....cheap ass fukker
Well see in the AM