PDA

View Full Version : Jet boat stolen from RPM marine in Lubbock

spanky spanky
03-26-2007, 09:30 AM
Here is Derrick's (From RPM Marine) email to me
"we had a boat stolen Sunday night. we would like some help in finding it. please call derrick at 806-866-4416 thanks" His email address is stover63@valornet.com.
The boat was stolen from their yard and the thieves had to remove a bad tire and wheel and take one off another trailer sitting there in order to take it...wow
The boat is a Youngblood Jet TX-20 Pickle fork Mostly black with hockey sticks that are blue red and magenta on the bow. It has some distinct characteristics. There is no motor in it but it has PINK powder coated motor rails, and PINK gauge bezels and bright blue carpet. The ride plate was removed. It is on a twin axle black trailer. He is looking for pictures. I think Joe Pucket from Lubbock used to own it and Dominic’s before that. Anyone that might have some pictures please post them or email to me at reagane@aol.com
thanks
Reagan Everett (spanky)

Brazos River Rat
03-28-2007, 07:49 AM
We will keep our eyes open for it around here.
Hope you find it soon .

RICHARD TILL
03-28-2007, 11:10 AM
instead of the catch/release method that bass fishermen use, this needs to be a catch/kill !!! my fingers are crossed that they are caught and meet the devil.:devil:

73kona455
03-29-2007, 05:45 AM
post it over at www.byuboyz.com lot of texas boys on there..