PDA

View Full Version : Another problem with my neighbor

djunkie
02-03-2006, 02:47 PM
Here we go again. This time its the neighbor on the other side of me. Not the drunk one.
I guess he has a problem with us. If we park our cars in front of his house he feels the need to mess with them. One time I came out and had mud rubbed down the side of my truck. And for some reason he always feels the need to hose off our cars when we park there. I always try to avoid parking there but sometimes I have no choice.
What do you think I should do? Would mashing through his front yard in my truck sound a little too extreme? :rollside:

YeLLowBoaT
02-03-2006, 02:50 PM
set up a cam coreder.... if you catch him doing any of that stuff... take ti strait to the police.....

Do F150's Float?
02-03-2006, 02:50 PM
That sounds like an excellent idea. But then your truck may end up like mine.... :(
I've had my valve stem caps taken off, bottles put under my tires, etc (and the obvious keying issue)...
Don't really know what to suggest....

BOBALOO
02-03-2006, 02:51 PM
My neighbors told me that , and I quote,
" God does NOT want people parking in front of other peoples houses "
FREAK JOBS! Oh apparently he does not want me to ride motorcycles either. :hammerhea

djunkie
02-03-2006, 02:53 PM
set up a cam coreder.... if you catch him doing any of that stuff... take ti strait to the police.....
Well I watched him yesterday do it to my brothers Tahoe. So he confronted him and all the guy did was ignore him. But are the police really gonna do. He has cause any real damage just a bunch of little BS.

Tom Brown
02-03-2006, 02:54 PM
It's time for a, "People who mess with other people's vehicles get to spend eternity in Hell." bumper sticker.

Biglue
02-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Here we go again. This time its the neighbor on the other side of me. Not the drunk one.
I guess he has a problem with us. If we park our cars in front of his house he feels the need to mess with them. One time I came out and had mud rubbed down the side of my truck. And for some reason he always feels the need to hose off our cars when we park there. I always try to avoid parking there but sometimes I have no choice.
What do you think I should do? Would mashing through his front yard in my truck sound a little too extreme? :rollside:
Damn bro you have some neighbors with real shitty attitudes.
I would ask them politely if they saw what happened? Just say "hmmm everytime I park there something rude and disrespectful happens, any idea who is doing it?" Tell them you're gonna start getting vigilant on those pesky "neighborhood kids". Something that will get the message across.
If that fails test out the traction on your golf cart on their front lawn. :crossx:

djunkie
02-03-2006, 02:55 PM
My neighbors told me that , and I quote,
FREAK JOBS! Oh apparently he does not want me to ride motorcycles either. :hammerhea
Ya this guy is really weird. He turned his front yard into a desert and really does not look right but hey its his yard. I approached him after he smeared mud down the side of my truck and when I brought it up he B-lined it for his house. What a puss!!!!!

YeLLowBoaT
02-03-2006, 02:56 PM
Its called vandlizm. Trust me the cops will do somthing about it. you just have to keep going up the ladder till they do.... local Tv stations news teams just love to report about "how cops don't inforces laws"....

djunkie
02-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Damn bro you have some neighbors with real shitty attitudes.
I would ask them politely if they saw what happened? Just say "hmmm everytime I park there something rude and disrespectful happens, any idea who is doing it?" Tell them you're gonna start getting vigilant on those pesky "neighborhood kids". Something that will get the message across.
If that fails test out the traction on your golf cart on their front lawn. :crossx:
I don't think the golf cart would make it very far through this shit.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6749neighbor_yard__Medium_.jpg

MAINEVENT
02-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Do you own alot of vehicles? are they all parked on the street? if not F um i dont understand why people get so bothered by other people parking in front of their house its a PUBLIC street... Now if you had a big pile of shit for a car and just left it parked in fron my house and never moved it then yeah i would be alittle bothered... But get proof if he really is rubbing mud on your ride i think its considered defacing of property...
OH yeah donuts on his front lawn sounds like a good idea too........ :crossx:

Mandelon
02-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Maybe you could borrow that other guy's barking dogs... :idea:

soupersonic
02-03-2006, 03:03 PM
I think you should drill an 1 1/8 hole in the side of his house , stick his garden hose in the hole and turn it on. But hey thats just me and im an asshole like that when it come to my things

ROZ
Burn his house down... Problem solved :)

BADBLOWN572
no but I am sure that if you hooked it up to the top of his fountain, it would work pretty well (timber!!! ;) ). If not, just wait until he turns on the fountain and put a bunch of dishwashing soap in it and let it turn the front of his house into a bubble field.
On a serious note, if you were able to videotape him doing ANYTHING damaging, disruptive, etc... it would be a criminal offence and he would be liable for 100% of the damages as well as punitive damages. Defacement of private property, vandalism, disturbing the peace, etc..... There is plenty of stuff that you could get him on.

Mandelon
02-03-2006, 03:05 PM
I like my neighbors and my neighbors like me.
What happens when you ask him to stop?

ROZ
02-03-2006, 03:05 PM
no but I am sure that if you hooked it up to the top of his fountain, it would work pretty well (timber!!! ;) ). If not, just wait until he turns on the fountain and put a bunch of dishwashing soap in it and let it turn the front of his house into a bubble field.
I think the neighbor's house is the desert yard... Sounds fun though :D

Biglue
02-03-2006, 03:06 PM
I'm assuming that is a picture of his front yard. If he continues to be a chicken shit little bitch, I say fock it play on his level. I would start with that fountain in the picture. Gas on his lawn......you know creative shit. He'll have to back off sooner or later. Just don't get caught.

soupersonic
02-03-2006, 03:06 PM
I hear salt kills grass and you can spell neat words with it too :crossx:

ROZ
02-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Yea, but you have a guy who knows a guy who can get things done when they need help with their homes... They ain't messing with ya :D

djunkie
02-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Do you own alot of vehicles? are they all parked on the street? if not F um i dont understand why people get so bothered by other people parking in front of their house its a PUBLIC street... Now if you had a big pile of shit for a car and just left it parked in fron my house and never moved it then yeah i would be alittle bothered... But get proof if he really is rubbing mud on your ride i think its considered defacing of property...
OH yeah donuts on his front lawn sounds like a good idea too........ :crossx:
Well he has no lawn. He has cactus's. We have 4 cars. 2 of them go in our garage. My chevy stays in front of my house cause the boat is in the driveway right now. My little Ford work truck usually gets parked in front of the neighbors house across the street. But sometimes there is no room there so I park it in front of this guys house. I drive this truck everyday so its not ever left there for more than a few hours. He's just trippin.

djunkie
02-03-2006, 03:08 PM
On a serious note, if you were able to videotape him doing ANYTHING damaging, disruptive, etc... it would be a criminal offence and he would be liable for 100% of the damages as well as punitive damages. Defacement of private property, vandalism, disturbing the peace, etc..... There is plenty of stuff that you could get him on.
That fountain is in my front yard. :crossx: His is the desert next door.

BADBLOWN572
02-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Well he has no lawn. He has cactus's. We have 4 cars. 2 of them go in our garage. My chevy stays in front of my house cause the boat is in the driveway right now. My little Ford work truck usually gets parked in front of the neighbors house across the street. But sometimes there is no room there so I park it in front of this guys house. I drive this truck everyday so its not ever left there for more than a few hours. He's just trippin.
Go out and get a $500.00 beater car that is registered and park it right in front of his house. He cant say shit. It is a public street. Make sure that the windows are covered with duct tape, paint is shot, hood trunk & doors bashed in, and definitely ugly rims. :p :cool:
I am sure that you can find something close to that, after all you are in LBC. ;)

djunkie
02-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Well one time I finally caught him outside and tried to ask him if he saw who smeared mud on my truck. Well he got a scared look on his face, turned around, and took off for his house. Hell and I didn't5 even accuse him of it yet.

totenhosen
02-03-2006, 03:10 PM
I hear salt kills grass and you can spell neat words with it too :crossx:
I always thought it was bleach or detergent that did the trick.

BADBLOWN572
02-03-2006, 03:11 PM
I always thought it was bleach or detergent that did the trick.
Actually anything toxic. Bleach, Gas, salt, roundup, etc... They all work and work very well. (Not that I would know. ;) )

Biglue
That fountain is in my front yard. :crossx: His is the desert next door.
I just saw that after looking closer at the picture. :rolleyes:

djunkie
Go out and get a $500.00 beater car that is registered and park it right in front of his house. He cant say shit. It is a public street. Make sure that the windows are covered with duct tape, paint is shot, hood trunk & doors bashed in, and definitely ugly rims. :p :cool:
I am sure that you can find something close to that, after all you are in LBC. ;)
Actually this is R.P.V. I have a vehicle like that. Here it is. And the last time I did it he smeared mud down the side. :rollside:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6749wheels__Medium_.jpg

Biglue
02-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Well one time I finally caught him outside and tried to ask him if he saw who smeared mud on my truck. Well he got a scared look on his face, turned around, and took off for his house. Hell and I didn't5 even accuse him of it yet.
Is your neighbor and elderly person? Cus that might back fire on you if LEO get's involved.

uclahater
02-03-2006, 03:14 PM
I have a supply of rolls of Firecrackers that contain 30,000 per roll :crossx: :crossx: It takes 6 minutes for it to finish going off :crossx: IM sure one on the front porch would leave a lasting memory :crossx: Oh and it leaves quite the paper mess :cool:
The people I've lit these off on have never F***ed with me again :cool:

BADBLOWN572
02-03-2006, 03:14 PM
I have a vehicle like that. Here it is. And the last time I did it he smeared mud down the side. :rollside:
That aint even close!!! I would do something like this:
http://www.ridesafely.com/Spider/Image.aspx?Type=1&Image=%2F20060104%2F00104156%5F1X
Cant forget to spray paint a 01 on the doors, shoot a couple of holes in it, and bash in the back windows. ;) Let him beat it up all he wants. Just make sure you move it occasionally. (from one side of his property to the other)

LAFD
02-03-2006, 03:15 PM
video tape him doing it show the cops and if they dont do anything than let the games begin.

LAFD
02-03-2006, 03:17 PM
I have a supply of rolls of Firecrackers that contain 30,000 per roll :crossx: :crossx: It takes 6 minutes for it to finish going off :crossx: IM sure one on the front porch would leave a lasting memory :crossx: Oh and it leaves quite the paper mess :cool:
holy hell can i buy some off you. that sounds fricken sweet.

MAINEVENT
Actually this is R.P.V. I have a vehicle like that. Here it is. And the last time I did it he smeared mud down the side. :rollside:
Where in RPV do you live i used to work for the h20 company their... I think i pissed in a few resevoirs their.... LOL

djunkie
Is your neighbor and elderly person? Cus that might back fire on you if LEO get's involved.
Not elderly. He looks to be in his mid to late 50's. I think he's retired cause he's home all day so it makes it hard for me to get back if you know what I mean.
I'd like to solve this the right way cause when I move my parents still gotta live next to these freaks.

djunkie
02-03-2006, 03:18 PM
That aint even close!!! I would do something like this:
http://www.ridesafely.com/Spider/Image.aspx?Type=1&Image=%2F20060104%2F00104156%5F1X
Cant forget to spray paint a 01 on the doors, shoot a couple of holes in it, and bash in the back windows. ;) Let him beat it up all he wants. Just make sure you move it occasionally. (from one side of his property to the other)
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I think that would piss my parents off as well having to look at that thing. :rollside: :rollside:

uclahater
02-03-2006, 03:19 PM
holy hell can i buy some off you. that sounds fricken sweet.
You can get them at the "Valley Of Fire" fireworks place just outside of Vegas :crossx: :crossx:
If that doesnt work a shot gun shell fiiled with black powder, and a fuse works well to :crossx:

djunkie
02-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Where in RPV do you live i used to work for the h20 company their... I think i pissed in a few resevoirs their.... LOL
F ucker...... Its ghetto R.P.V. Up from the In-N-Out on Western ave.

Biglue
02-03-2006, 03:22 PM
Not elderly. He looks to be in his mid to late 50's. I think he's retired cause he's home all day so it makes it hard for me to get back if you know what I mean.
I'd like to solve this the right way cause when I move my parents still gotta live next to these freaks.
I hear you dude. But it sounds like you are not the problem.....HE IS. I don't see why he's suck a little bitch. I have a neighbor across the street who also has four cars. I have a corner lot. I park away from the face of the house so he can use that parking on the street. I just use a different entrance to my property. It's called being a good neighbor. Him messing with your vehicles is just foul. I say everything that happens to your truck has to happen to his vehicles. Fock him.

Pussywhippled
02-03-2006, 03:23 PM
And people make fun of me because I live in the IE... This is happening where? I can't believe it... LOL

Biglue
02-03-2006, 03:23 PM
F ucker...... Its ghetto R.P.V. Up from the In-N-Out on Western ave.
Are you in the section that was once SP and recently aquired a RPV zip code......er something like that?

djunkie
02-03-2006, 03:26 PM
I hear you dude. But it sounds like you are not the problem.....HE IS. I don't see why he's suck a little bitch. I have a neighbor across the street who also has four cars. I have a corner lot. I park away from the face of the house so he can use that parking on the street. I just use a different entrance to my property. It's called being a good neighbor. Him messing with your vehicles is just foul. I say everything that happens to your truck has to happen to his vehicles. Fock him.
I feel the same way. I'm not sure what started all of this. I think it may have had something to do with my dad telling him he wanted to build a nice wall around the property. The guy flipped out and started yelling at them that he'll never let that happen. Hell they weren't even asking him to pitch in they were just letting him know. Its not even gonna be higher than the ugly as rotting fence thats there now.

djunkie
02-03-2006, 03:26 PM
Are you in the section that was once SP and recently aquired a RPV zip code......er something like that?
Ya thats it. They made that switch like 20 years ago though.

Biglue
02-03-2006, 03:28 PM
I feel the same way. I'm not sure what started all of this. I think it may have had something to do with my dad telling him he wanted to build a nice wall around the property. The guy flipped out and started yelling at them that he'll never let that happen. Hell they weren't even asking him to pitch in they were just letting him know. Its not even gonna be higher than the ugly as rotting fence thats there now.
Are you serious? Does this moron understand that it will only be an improvement as far as property values? What a jack ass. Some people are just negative, you know?

Biglue
02-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Ya thats it. They made that switch like 20 years ago though.
Really? I thought there was something like that recently, maybe within the past few years. A dude that worked with my cousin was looking at a house for like 400K and it's pushing a mil now because of the zip code change or whatever. Hmmmm.

djunkie
02-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Are you serious? Does this moron understand that it will only be an improvement as far as property values? What a jack ass. Some people are just negative, you know?
These people have lived here for about 3 or 4 years now. Since then I think I may have talked to them twice. Very anti-social freaks. I used to say hi to them (before all this other BS started) but they used to just nod their head and not even answer so I stopped. Maybe they're all butt hurt over that. Well F-em!!!! Obviously they're not concerned with their proprty value cause they tore out the nice lawn they had, planted a desert, and painted the house puke green. :yuk: :yuk:

djunkie
02-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Really? I thought there was something like that recently, maybe within the past few years. A dude that worked with my cousin was looking at a house for like 400K and it's pushing a mil now because of the zip code change or whatever. Hmmmm.
Ya it was a long time ago that they switched over. Not sure if any other areas have done the same recently.

Schiada76
02-03-2006, 03:34 PM
If the fence is falling down you can MAKE the focker pay. Fences are considered shared property if on the prop. line.

Biglue
02-03-2006, 03:36 PM
These people have lived here for about 3 or 4 years now. Since then I think I may have talked to them twice. Very anti-social freaks. I used to say hi to them (before all this other BS started) but they used to just nod their head and not even answer so I stopped. Maybe they're all butt hurt over that. Well F-em!!!! Obviously they're not concerned with their proprty value cause they tore out the nice lawn they had, planted a desert, and painted the house puke green. :yuk: :yuk:
Oh shit,, they actually did that to the house? That's a pretty nice area to be pulling that kinda crap. Well there is your answer dude, anti social. You guys have the seniority FFFF them. I know it doesn't buy you much but FFFF them just the same.

Jbb
02-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Here's a novel Idea......park your car in front of your own house......I have had people park junk infront of my house and leave oil and trans fluid stains all around.....I dont work hard to have a nice house and yard to have you're unsightly car droppings in front of it..The covenants in my neighborhood dont even let me park my car in front of my house[although they are rarely enforced]
Bottom line is this,If it were a friend I probably would not care,but the last thing I want to see when I look out the windows of my house......Is your car.....And while you're at it......keep your kids in you're yard as well.... :p

Tom Brown
02-03-2006, 03:42 PM
Here's a novel Idea......park your car in front of your own house......I have had people park junk infront of my house and leave oil and trans fluid stains all around.....I dont work hard to have a nice house and yard to have you're unsightly car droppings in front of it..The covenants in my neighborhood dont even let me park my car in front of my house[although they are rarely enforced]
Bottom line is this,If it were a friend I probably would not care,but the last thing I want to see when I look out the windows of my house......Is your car.....And while you're at it......keep your kids in you're yard as well.... :p
When I come to stay with you, I'm going to change the oil in my Rambler at the base of your driveway.

Jbb
02-03-2006, 03:42 PM
When I come to stay with you, I'm going to change the oil in my Rambler at the base of your driveway.
Of course Tom.....You will have an all access ambassador pass... :p
Just show it to security at the front of the neighborhood...

probablecause
02-03-2006, 03:45 PM
What's going on it the South Bay??? All of this unbrotherly love.

a catered life
02-03-2006, 03:47 PM
Burn his house down... Problem solved :)
lmao once some how two fires were started on my neighbors house burned the back porch down and half the back yard and burned the gararge door never heard from that neighbor again never had a problem with them.....the police asked me if i heard anything strange..i said ony the fire department sirens :yuk:

Do F150's Float?
02-03-2006, 03:51 PM
The South Bay isn't so love-y.... Our neighbor's car has been parked in front of my house since before christmas (hasn't moved once), people wedge their cars in & double park on our lovely dirt (90501 = no sidewalks) and there's always creepy mofo's hangin out down the street.
Wait....
Maybe i should move out of the ghetto? that might solve the problem.... :p :D

Biglue
02-03-2006, 04:04 PM
The South Bay isn't so love-y.... Our neighbor's car has been parked in front of my house since before christmas (hasn't moved once), people wedge their cars in & double park on our lovely dirt (90501 = no sidewalks) and there's always creepy mofo's hangin out down the street.
Wait....
Maybe i should move out of the ghetto? that might solve the problem.... :p :D
You must live behind the Toys R Us there huh?

Do F150's Float?
02-03-2006, 04:05 PM
You must live behind the Toys R Us there huh?
Further....Sepulveda & Arlington :skull: :cry:

Biglue
02-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Further....Sepulveda & Arlington :skull: :cry:
Is that up towards Anza or Crenshaw. I know I've seen it but can't picture where it's at for some reason.

Do F150's Float?
02-03-2006, 04:16 PM
Is that up towards Anza or Crenshaw. I know I've seen it but can't picture where it's at for some reason.
What direction does sepulveda run??? Im a lil tarded when it comes to that stuff...but to make it easy, past crenshaw toward the 'hood.... LOL

Biglue
02-03-2006, 04:19 PM
What direction does sepulveda run??? Im a lil tarded when it comes to that stuff...but to make it easy, past crenshaw toward the 'hood.... LOL
Sepulveda runs east to west. West being towards the beach. Don't tell me you live over by the tracks just above Western?
Either way that's my route to work. I live near Sepulveda and Figueroa, I drive up Sepulveda to work. I work over near Torrance Memorial off Lomita.

Do F150's Float?
02-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Sepulveda runs east to west. West being towards the beach. Don't tell me you live over by the tracks just above Western?
Either way that's my route to work. I live near Sepulveda and Figueroa, I drive up Sepulveda to work. I work over near Torrance Memorial off Lomita.
Howdy Neighbor :D
Yep, on the right side of the tracks, LOL....
I drive over the vincent thomas to work everyday.... it was weird today with all the fog...you couldn't see anything... :rollside:

Biglue
02-03-2006, 04:25 PM
I drive over the vincent thomas to work everyday.... it was weird today with all the fog...you couldn't see anything... :rollside:
How funny. I knew I had seen your license plates. I pay attention to everything but the road. :rolleyes: We live like 1 mile and half from each other. And yes the Fog was kinda ugly this morning.

djunkie
02-03-2006, 04:28 PM
If the fence is falling down you can MAKE the focker pay. Fences are considered shared property if on the prop. line.
Not falling down but it looks like hell. The guy just keeps nailing the pieces back on as they fall off. LOL!!!!!!!!

Do F150's Float?
02-03-2006, 04:29 PM
How funny. I knew I had seen your license plates. I pay attention to everything but the road. :rolleyes: We live like 1 mile and half from each other. And yes the Fog was kinda ugly this morning.
Haha, that's too funny. Next time honk & wave or somethin :D

djunkie
02-03-2006, 04:31 PM
Well I usually do. In fact I avoid parking in front of their house. But the first time I did (only because someone had parked in front of my house) and left it there for 1 day he smeared mud down the side of it. I'm trying to tell you that I have not done anything intentional to piss this guy off. I've been nice up until now.

AZKC
02-03-2006, 04:33 PM
Ya this guy is really weird. He turned his front yard into a desert and really does not look right but hey its his yard.
LOL
My neighbours would think I was a wack job if I planted grass in my front yard :idea:

djunkie
Damm you live over by T-Flats??? Sorry to be rude but F-that. I got shot at once by there. :220v:

Biglue
Haha, that's too funny. Next time honk & wave or somethin :D
Will do. If you see a white Chevy HD with a commander sticker on the rear glass make sure you honk also.

Schiada76
02-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Not falling down but it looks like hell. The guy just keeps nailing the pieces back on as they fall off. LOL!!!!!!!!
Find a little rot on a post. He'll have to pay half of the cost for a new wood fence. Just a little f u dirt bag, and then put up the block wall. :yuk:

djunkie
02-03-2006, 04:37 PM
LOL
My neighbours would think I was a wack job if I planted grass in my front yard :idea:
Well where we live if your neighbors lawn is too long or dead or something you can turn him into the city and they will come and fix it and send the homeowner the bill. :mad: :rollside: :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
02-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Damm you live over by T-Flats??? Sorry to be rude but F-that. I got shot at once by there. :220v:
Yeah, it's been a little bit of a realization living there for the past year or so... I grew up in so. redondo, lived below prospect & in better parts of torrance for the most part till i moved out. Since i've lived there, our neighbor got robbed @ gunpoint in front of his house, been woke up numerous times by helicopters/gunshots, and had to sit in a traffic jam on 223'rd because this fat dude in his boxers wouldn't get off the roof of his house and the cops had half of the street blocked off.
Will do. If you see a white Chevy HD with a commander sticker on the rear glass make sure you honk also.
:boxed: for sure!

djunkie
02-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Find a little rot on a post. He'll have to pay half of the cost for a new wood fence. Just a little f u dirt bag, and then put up the block wall. :yuk:
Oh the wall is going up for sure. We're just waiting for the city to come mark the property line so we make sure its on our side. And since this guy was so nice about it, his side is staying unfinished. It should look just peachy on his side.... LOL!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

djunkie
02-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Yeah, it's been a little bit of a realization living there for the past year or so... I grew up in so. redondo, lived below prospect & in better parts of torrance for the most part till i moved out. Since i've lived there, our neighbor got robbed @ gunpoint in front of his house, been woke up numerous times by helicopters/gunshots, and had to sit in a traffic jam on 223'rd because this fat dude in his boxers wouldn't get off the roof of his house and the cops had half of the street blocked off.
:boxed: for sure!
Well hopefully soon you get out of there. My g/f lives in a similar situation. Sucks but with the price of shot around here sometimes you don't have a choice.

djunkie
02-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Alright, well I gotta finish packing so I can get to the river. Keep the sugestions coming. :)

Wake Havasu
02-03-2006, 04:43 PM
Call Homeland Security and tell them he has many Middle Eastern men coming and going at all hours of the night.
One arrived with all kinds of modle airplanes and what looked like a model of the White House.

Biglue
02-03-2006, 04:45 PM
Not in Flats but not really a whole lot better.

dragboat
02-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Respect....that's all it is. If you show a little, he will show you a little. (yea right) Ok so he's an Ahole, that is not going to change. He spent a lot of time and money on his yard. He did not ask you to help plan it all out but he's proud of it, fine. As long as you're driving your truck and not storing it in his happy place it's non of his business. He's not going to ever be a grown up. When you move your parents will still have that to deal with. Dirty deeds are FUN to think about but that would just make it harder on your folks. Help your folks out, park in front of the nice grownups house on the other side. Don't wait for him to be a grownup... Show him how, then feel sorry for his wife and kids. No matter where you move to there's going to be at least one of these neighbors to close by.
Good fences make good neighbors

djunkie
02-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Respect....that's all it is. If you show a little, he will show you a little. (yea right) Ok so he's an Ahole, that is not going to change. He spent a lot of time and money on his yard. He did not ask you to help plan it all out but he's proud of it, fine. As long as you're driving your truck and not storing it in his happy place it's non of his business. He's not going to ever be a grown up. When you move your parents will still have that to deal with. Dirty deeds are FUN to think about but that would just make it harder on your folks. Help your folks out, park in front of the nice grownups house on the other side. Don't wait for him to be a grownup... Show him how, then feel sorry for his wife and kids. No matter where you move to there's going to be at least one of these neighbors to close by.
Good fences make good neighbors
And I have done all this that you say. Except my brother came home yesterday on his lunch break and parked in front of his house cause there was no other parking. And within that hour this guy suddenly felt the need to hose his Tahoe off. Not just a little mist either, he hosed the F-er off!!!!

Do F150's Float?
02-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Not in Flats but not really a whole lot better.
I don't really know where t-flats is...(heard of it, just don't know)...

Biglue
02-03-2006, 04:50 PM
And I have done all this that you say. Except my brother came home yesterday on his lunch break and parked in front of his house cause there was no other parking. And within that hour this guy suddenly felt the need to hose his Tahoe off. Not just a little mist either, he hosed the F-er off!!!!
Where does he (your neighbor) park his cars?

Biglue
02-03-2006, 04:51 PM
I don't really know where t-flats is...(heard of it, just don't know)...
Between Torrance Blvd and Del Amo and between Vermont and Normandie.

dragboat
02-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Dam you guys type fast, you must be useing both fingers!

AZKC
02-03-2006, 04:56 PM
Well where we live if your neighbors lawn is too long or dead or something you can turn him into the city and they will come and fix it and send the homeowner the bill. :mad: :rollside: :rollside:
Its going to get to a point out here if you have grass, you are going to get into trouble with the City or County. :220v:

Devilman
02-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Salt will kill the grass if he has any. If you are just lookin to screw this guys stuff up, just stab his tires. Or throw bologna on his vehicles. After it dries, it'll make nice, big polka dots on his ride.
Or just taking what measures you can to not have your stuff in front of his house would prolly be the easiest... :rollside:

SummitKarl
02-03-2006, 07:06 PM
I would introduce the neighbor on the left to the neighbor on the right, and hand them a 24 pk, that should screw up Mr.Overprotives life real good :)
Don't get Mad.......GET EVEN :crossx: :)
if that don't work OG said you can borrow His Alu. Bar :)

SummitKarl
02-03-2006, 07:10 PM
Have you considered the old DOG POOP on fire on the porch trick :220v: :)

myoung
02-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Where does he (your neighbor) park his cars?
Good question. I had a similar problem way back when I still lived at home with the parents. I used to park in front of the house accross the street ever since I got my first car, that's just where I always parked. The old owners didn't care cause we all got along great. Unfortunately, they sold the house to this bitch who used to constantly turn on her yard sprinkler high enough to drench half the street, and my car as well. One day she made the mistake of turning the water on my car and then, I guess as some kind of statement, parked her car in front of our house. Her mistake was leaving the windows rolled down. That's right, I filled the focker! Amazingly enough, that didn't end it. She never parked in front of our house ever again, but I had parked mine in front of hers again once in a while and she soaked my car every chance she got. It finally ended when I went over and cut a slice in her hose right at the valve so when she turned it on, she was gettin soaked. Wish I could have been there to see it. :crossx:
Of course, now I own my own home and am on the other side of this story. We have a pretty big street with a fair ammount of curb space for people to park in front of their own damn houses, yet for some reason the front of our house seems to be where everybody wants to park. Drives us crazy because they should be more neighborly and realize that every night the wife and I park our cars in front of our house. Hell, some of them don't even use their driveways, they just park their junk on the street! The other problem is the kid that lives accross the street and a couple doors down has friends that come over all the time and for some reason always park their POS beginner cars at our house, sometimes just loiter around them as well. I really don't like making a mortgage payment on a place for him and his loser friends to hang out. However, as much as it drives us crazy, I won't be doing anything to their cars because as it's been said, it is a public street. If some thing happens to my car or yard though, look out cause IT'S ON! :skull:

mike37
02-04-2006, 05:07 PM
you all keep saying that its a public street and thats true
but its not public parking
most city's have ordnance on street parking and its not OK for you or any one to use the street for regular parking your suppose to park in your driveway
not on the street
the street is for guest parking

C-2
02-04-2006, 05:24 PM
Just for kicks and giggles, the next time he leaves his car out....
Drop an empty bag of sugar by his gas tank. Sprinkle a little around the gas cap area, maybe some below. And for gods sake, don't pull an OJ and leave a footprint.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Kim Hanson
02-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Where can I get some of those buddy, pal, all that shit :p ( . )( . ).............

mike37
02-04-2006, 05:35 PM
That couldn't be more untrue. Any registered vehicle may legally park on a public street, within the confines of any state or local ordinances of course. In DJunkie's case, he is well within his rights to park his vehicle overnight on a public street.
within the confines of any state or local ordinances of course
thats the key right there check your local codes and I bet there is something there that says you cant park on the street for more that 24Hr and no more than X amount of days at a time
hell some places you cant even park in your driveway you gotta park in the garage

THOR
02-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Just threaten him with his life if he hoses off or smears mud on another one of your cars. Simple. Nobody is there to witness it and tape recorder cannot be used in court unless he gets your permission. I'd tell him very nicely that if he does it again you will beat his ass to the point where he cant walk home.

Rexone
02-04-2006, 05:48 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732D9.jpg
One pass with a D9 would change the look considerably though.

mike37
02-04-2006, 05:52 PM
That is correct, but that has nothing to do with the problem in question. If DJunkie is violating a local ordinance, the neighbor can call the police. It has nothing to do with parking in front of his house, the law would be the same if Junkie parked in front of his own house.
I guarantee you this, unless Junkie lives in a community where parking on the street is completely prohibited, there is no way he is violating any laws by parking overnight after work.
you would be surprised what on the books and not enforced until there is a call on it

mike37
02-04-2006, 06:11 PM
No, I wouldn't, I live at a golf course in Temecula. We have more stupid rules than you've ever seen and I can still park all my vehicles on the street overnight.
thats cus your in Temecua your supposed to have two cars parked on the lawn to :) :)

mike37
02-04-2006, 06:29 PM
You're confusing Temecula with somewhere else in the IE. Where I live, there's a euro sedan and an SUV in every driveway. Every yard is perfect in upkeep. I got a note one time because I left my garden hose coiled up outside for three days. It looks like any neighborhood in any new subdivision in south OC.
what do they do when you fire your boat up in the driveway send the swat teem to take you out

mike37
02-04-2006, 06:41 PM
I can't park my boat in the driveway because it would stick out into the street, but when I parked my boat in front of my house for about three months while I was working on the stereo, the police came by no less than 25 times. I think I received about 10 tickets @ $75 a pop. BTW, my boat was NEVER unhooked from my vehicle, went to work with me every weekday and was parked only in front of my own house or across the street (not in front of anybody's house, no house across the street, it's the side of a house on a perpendicular street). Still cheaper than storing it. :D
so it cost you 750 buck in tickets ya thats cheaper than storage
but you probably could have had your stereo stuff installed for less and no hassles

mike37
02-04-2006, 07:15 PM
Well, since I'm a professional installer, I felt like doing it myself. My buildup pix are in the Audio/Video section under "Warlock Diablo Buildup". My install at the shop I work at would have probably been in the $20,000-$25,000 range.
went and looked at the pics of your setup and I'm very impressed
looks great and I bet it sounds awesome

Boa1277
02-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Ok man this is easy get a sign a large sign at least as big as your car window, write on it if you mess with my car I will break your legs, or I will screw your wife, or I will rip your head off and shit down your throat something threating but dont direct it to anybody, maybe this dick head will get the Idea... Dont sign it or name name, maybe even write I am video taping your pussy ass.... Good Luck

Tinkerer
02-05-2006, 05:12 PM
So tell me what law were you breaking???
Here we have three days to park before a ticket.
If it leaves every day and then comes back.
It was never parked there for more than 24 hours.

C-2
02-05-2006, 09:44 PM
Can we revisit pics of the other neighbor? Those were great.

djunkie
02-06-2006, 04:41 PM
you all keep saying that its a public street and thats true
but its not public parking
most city's have ordnance on street parking and its not OK for you or any one to use the street for regular parking your suppose to park in your driveway
not on the street
the street is for guest parking
This is a public street. If we wanna park our car in the street instead of our driveway they can't do shit about it as long as its registered and you move it every 72 hours.
In my case here I never park in front of someone elses house if the spot in front of mine is open. I simply came home one day and there was NO other parking except wayy down the street so I parked it there overnight. Next morning there was mudd spread all down the side. No hes doing this shit to other family members of mine. I think I'll paint his curb red and see what he says.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-06-2006, 09:54 PM
You should sit him on his own cactus !!!!!!!!!!! :220v:

djunkie
02-06-2006, 10:09 PM
You should sit him on his own cactus !!!!!!!!!!! :220v:
If you only knew. I'd love to just beat the Mother F-er's ass!!!

superdave013
02-07-2006, 05:43 AM
you still live with your mom?
Anyway I understand the 72 hour rule all to well. I have neighbors just like you. They also have their kids still living at the house. No biggie there but they have more cars then can fit in their driveway. Toss a few of their friends coming over in the mix and it gets to be a problem sometimes.
Maybe you could pay some boat storage and park your truck in your own driveway.
If you are having problems with BOTH of your neighbors you might want to stop and look at the big picture.

mike37
02-07-2006, 08:05 AM
This is a public street. If we wanna park our car in the street instead of our driveway they can't do shit about it as long as its registered and you move it every 72 hours.
In my case here I never park in front of someone elses house if the spot in front of mine is open. I simply came home one day and there was NO other parking except wayy down the street so I parked it there overnight. Next morning there was mudd spread all down the side. No hes doing this shit to other family members of mine. I think I'll paint his curb red and see what he says.
weren't you the one just complaining about your other neighbor parking in front of your house
sounds to me like you and all your neighbors need to get ride of some of the junk and extra cars so you can all keep your cars in the driveway
you are complaining about a problem that you are in part the cause of
be part of the solution not the problem park you shit in your driveway
just remember its a street not a parking lot

Mandelon
02-07-2006, 08:17 AM
Go out and lean on his car, in your underwear, hung over. Maybe barf on it too...make your neighbor afraid..... :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-07-2006, 08:37 AM
Go out and lean on his car, in your underwear, hung over. Maybe barf on it too...make your neighbor afraid..... :p
Forget the underwear!!!!!!!!!!! Just plant your white a$$ right on the hood sack and all !!!!! When he walks out give him a big hello wave!!!! :crossx:

djunkie
02-07-2006, 09:15 AM
you still live with your mom?
Anyway I understand the 72 hour rule all to well. I have neighbors just like you. They also have their kids still living at the house. No biggie there but they have more cars then can fit in their driveway. Toss a few of their friends coming over in the mix and it gets to be a problem sometimes.
Maybe you could pay some boat storage and park your truck in your own driveway.
If you are having problems with BOTH of your neighbors you might want to stop and look at the big picture.
Ya sorry I still live with my parents. Luckily they are cool enough to let me live here till I can save enough for a house. Its kinda hard to buy one when the cheapest one around is over $500k. As for the boat and stuff, my boat is only home so I can do some work to it. I'm almost done with what I had to do but I can't take it back to my house in Havasu until Apr. 1 when the renters leave. But normally its not here and I park my Chevy up in the driveway and my work truck in the street. It also doesn't help that my brother is living here while his house is being remodeled. But we do try not to put our vehicles in the places to piss people off.
What are you trying to say with the big picture. The neighbor on my left if a drug addict and raging alcoholic. The ones on my right are just freaks. Still haven't figured out what we did to piss them off.

djunkie
02-07-2006, 09:19 AM
weren't you the one just complaining about your other neighbor parking in front of your house
sounds to me like you and all your neighbors need to get ride of some of the junk and extra cars so you can all keep your cars in the driveway
you are complaining about a problem that you are in part the cause of
be part of the solution not the problem park you shit in your driveway
just remember its a street not a parking lot
I have NO problem when someone parks in front of my house. It happens all the time. Its a public street. As long as they move it every 72 hours then I really don't give a shit. Actually the problem I had with my other neighbor was he got drunk one day (like he does everyday) and decided to use my truck to hold hid drunk ass up. If I am in any way part of that problem then please explain it to me cause I can't tell. :idea: :idea:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1768Picture_017_Medium_.jpg

mike37
02-07-2006, 09:58 AM
I have NO problem when someone parks in front of my house. It happens all the time. Its a public street. As long as they move it every 72 hours then I really don't give a shit. Actually the problem I had with my other neighbor was he got drunk one day (like he does everyday) and decided to use my truck to hold hid drunk ass up. If I am in any way part of that problem then please explain it to me cause I can't tell. :idea: :idea:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1768Picture_017_Medium_.jpg
that pic bust me up every time I see it
but to answer your question of your being part of the problem
it look as if you and your neighbors all have more cars than parking so you all fill up the street with cars and there is not enough parking for you all
and that were your car come in just one more to add to the problem
and now you tell us the you have your brother is living here while his house is being remodeled
so now you have two family's in a single family residence
Hmmm wounder why the neighbors are mad

Parker Dreamin
02-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Man big lue... I live right up the street from where you work bro... too funny. I am off PCH and Anza...

Biglue
02-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Man big lue... I live right up the street from where you work bro... too funny. I am off PCH and Anza...
No shit?? YOu must live near Christmas Tree lane then. (for lack of the real name of the area).

Biglue
02-07-2006, 10:16 AM
it look as if you and your neighbors all have more cars than parking so you all fill up the street with cars and there is not enough parking for you all
and now you tell us the you have your brother is living here while his house is being remodeled
I think that if it's a temporary deal, it should not really be anyone's business. Who is anyone to say you cannot help your kid out with some housing while they are in need?

djunkie
02-07-2006, 10:16 AM
But why should they be mad? The neighbor to my left has 4 cars on the street and not one in his driveway. I have never gotten pissed at him for that or done anything to his cars. If its in my way I just ask him to move. I don't see why it can't be this way for everyone. This is only temporary but some people are just assholes I guess and feel the need to mess with your vehicle. I am gonna buy a camera for the front of our house. I talked to a Sheriff buddy of mine and he said to do that and catch them on tape. Evidence!!!!1

djunkie
02-07-2006, 10:17 AM
I think that if it's a temporary deal, it should not really be anyone's business. Who is anyone to say you cannot help your kid out with some housing while they are in need?
Assholes who wouldn't do it themselves. :crossx:

Biglue
02-07-2006, 10:18 AM
But why should they be mad? The neighbor to my left has 4 cars on the street and not one in his driveway. I have never gotten pissed at him for that or done anything to his cars. If its in my way I just ask him to move. I don't see why it can't be this way for everyone. This is only temporary but some people are just assholes I guess and feel the need to mess with your vehicle. I am gonna buy a camera for the front of our house. I talked to a Sheriff buddy of mine and he said to do that and catch them on tape. Evidence!!!!1
Oh that's right. Are you talking about BD? I wonder if he can maybe be of some "help".

Parker Dreamin
02-07-2006, 10:18 AM
No shit?? YOu must live near Christmas Tree lane then. (for lack of the real name of the area).
Yes sir, but on the other side of PCH... across from South High....

Biglue
02-07-2006, 10:21 AM
Yes sir, but on the other side of PCH... across from South High....
Very nice area dude. Hopefully I can join up down the road.

djunkie
02-07-2006, 10:22 AM
Oh that's right. Are you talking about BD? I wonder if he can maybe be of some "help".
Actually no not him. I should ask him too and see what he thinks since he's in my neighborhood. I have another buddy whos a sheriff in Redondo Beach. He told me to beat the guy up and then said, ahh, maybe you should just catch him on camera... LOL!!!!!!!

Biglue
02-07-2006, 10:26 AM
Actually no not him. I should ask him too and see what he thinks since he's in my neighborhood. I have another buddy whos a sheriff in Redondo Beach. He told me to beat the guy up and then said, ahh, maybe you should just catch him on camera... LOL!!!!!!!
I would ask him to participate in a staged emergency. Next time somethign happens to your truck, call him up and have him come down and ask the neighbor if he saw the perp. How funny would that be? LOL

mike37
02-07-2006, 10:28 AM
them fuking with your car is BS
we have parking issue in our neighborhood to and everyone with more cars than they can fit in the driveway make it so we have no guest parking
but we are luck our city has parking ordnance they don't enforce them unless someone calls
so when the parking gets bad I call and things get better for two ore three month

djunkie
02-07-2006, 10:41 AM
them fuking with your car is BS
we have parking issue in our neighborhood to and everyone with more cars than they can fit in the driveway make it so we have no guest parking
but we are luck our city has parking ordnance they don't enforce them unless someone calls
so when the parking gets bad I call and things get better for two ore three month
Well heres the deal. I don't park in front of anyones house if I get in my own driveway or in front of my own house. My neighbors park their cars on the street also. I've never done anything to their cars when they were in the way. If I need them to move so I can get my boat out of the driveway I just simply ask them to move it and they do. I don't go smearing mud or hosing their cars off like they do to mine. Thats Bull Shit if you ask me. Thats what I'm am trying to solve here.

Bellababes
02-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Well heres the deal. I don't park in front of anyones house if I get in my own driveway or in front of my own house. My neighbors park their cars on the street also. I've never done anything to their cars when they were in the way. If I need them to move so I can get my boat out of the driveway I just simply ask them to move it and they do. I don't go smearing mud or hosing their cars off like they do to mine. Thats Bull Shit if you ask me. Thats what I'm am trying to solve here.
OMG!!!! I can totally understand what you are going through because I am going through my own neighbor hell right now too. Here's mine in a nutshell. Neighbors dog attacks me twice. A month later starts harrassing my three boys for playing in front of my house on their bikes in the street using their ramp and says she's calling the police. Next tries to run over the ramps and into my kids. Cops have told her to back off. She's not doing so. So, I have to sit on my porch every day while the kids play out front to make sure she doesn't do anything crazy as she drives by. Oh, did I mention that when I confronted her to leave my boys alone she went psycho and called me every name in the book and attacked me verbally about everyone of my body parts! Some people are f*cking out of their minds!!!!!!! :mad:

djunkie
02-07-2006, 01:52 PM
OMG!!!! I can totally understand what you are going through because I am going through my own neighbor hell right now too. Here's mine in a nutshell. Neighbors dog attacks me twice. A month later starts harrassing my three boys for playing in front of my house on their bikes in the street using their ramp and says she's calling the police. Next tries to run over the ramps and into my kids. Cops have told her to back off. She's not doing so. So, I have to sit on my porch every day while the kids play out front to make sure she doesn't do anything crazy as she drives by. Oh, did I mention that when I confronted her to leave my boys alone she went psycho and called me every name in the book and attacked me verbally about everyone of my body parts! Some people are f*cking out of their minds!!!!!!! :mad:
Ya I haven't got the cops involved yet cause I usually take these matters into my own hands but I have a feeling thats not a good idea now. As soon as I get some evidence on them I am gonna turn them in.

topless
02-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Ya I haven't got the cops involved yet cause I usually take these matters into my own hands but I have a feeling thats not a good idea now. As soon as I get some evidence on them I am gonna turn them in.You can always come over to my house with a dump truck, fill it full of hourse shit and dump it in his driveway. Just tell him you were being neighborly and thought it would be good fertilizer for his lovely desert plants. :crossx:

djunkie
02-07-2006, 02:16 PM
You can always come over to my house with a dump truck, fill it full of hourse shit and dump it in his driveway. Just tell him you were being neighborly and thought it would be good fertilizer for his lovely desert plants. :crossx:
LOL!!!!!!! :D

OGShocker
02-07-2006, 02:18 PM
...... everyone of my body parts!....
I am in a different place right now..
:rollside: :) :p :devil: :D ;)

boatsnblondes
02-07-2006, 02:30 PM
Look, Junkie, I don't know ya, but I like ya, but, I did NOT need to see that guys hairy asscrack...I was eating lunch...oh well, wheres the dog, not hungry anymore....stay away from your front window, huh??

djunkie
02-07-2006, 02:33 PM
Look, Junkie, I don't know ya, but I like ya, but, I did NOT need to see that guys hairy asscrack...I was eating lunch...oh well, wheres the dog, not hungry anymore....stay away from your front window, huh??
:confused: Uh.... ok.

Biglue
02-07-2006, 02:39 PM
Messing with someone's car is one thing. But taking on one's children is out of the question. If I were in your situation the cops would be the least of her worries. Egg her on to where you can justify self defense and BEAT HER ASS!. This pissed me off, I can't believe that shit.

Bellababes
02-08-2006, 08:12 AM
Messing with someone's car is one thing. But taking on one's children is out of the question. If I were in your situation the cops would be the least of her worries. Egg her on to where you can justify self defense and BEAT HER ASS!. This pissed me off, I can't believe that shit.
Believe me there is nothing more that I would love to do! The only problem is she would get the satisfaction of seeing me go off to jail in cuffs and I couldn't handle that. I am however egging her on. She has to drive by my house everyday to leave hers and I am always out there with my kids and it seems to be driving her crazy because now she is video taping me. Go figure!! The only part that is really bugging me is that she is taping my kids. The police say there is nothing to do about that unless she uses it for illegal purposes, i.e. porn. Any more suggestions?

superdave013
02-08-2006, 08:20 AM
What are you trying to say with the big picture. The neighbor on my left if a drug addict and raging alcoholic. The ones on my right are just freaks. Still haven't figured out what we did to piss them off.
well i didn't know the full details. For me it seems that when the people all around me are all focked I need to step back and check myself. So that's all I was trying to say.
I do have to say that if I looked out my window and saw that slob on my truck I'd be out there moving him right away!

Jordy
02-08-2006, 08:26 AM
Egg her on to where you can justify self defense and BEAT HER ASS!.
You can't provoke a situation and then claim self-defense. ;)

Biglue
02-08-2006, 08:39 AM
You can't provoke a situation and then claim self-defense. ;)
Sure you can. As long as you dont threaten the person or get physical. The secret is to get her to throw the first punch or assault you, then it's self defense.

Biglue
02-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Believe me there is nothing more that I would love to do! The only problem is she would get the satisfaction of seeing me go off to jail in cuffs and I couldn't handle that. I am however egging her on. She has to drive by my house everyday to leave hers and I am always out there with my kids and it seems to be driving her crazy because now she is video taping me. Go figure!! The only part that is really bugging me is that she is taping my kids. The police say there is nothing to do about that unless she uses it for illegal purposes, i.e. porn. Any more suggestions?
I hear you. It's very hard to be a grown up when people are doing crap like that. The only thing I can really suggest is wave at her and smile. Therefore if she ever actually uses it for any legal means like some violation she can dig up for your kids riding their bikes or something stupid, you can look like the friendly neighbor. That and make sure you're the proactive instead of the reactor if there is a call to the police.

Bellababes
02-08-2006, 09:27 AM
I hear you. It's very hard to be a grown up when people are doing crap like that. The only thing I can really suggest is wave at her and smile. Therefore if she ever actually uses it for any legal means like some violation she can dig up for your kids riding their bikes or something stupid, you can look like the friendly neighbor. That and make sure you're the proactive instead of the reactor if there is a call to the police.
Thanks Biglue. That's exactly what I am going to do. She already has quite a bit of video of me doing that from yesterday. (Hopefully its really pissing her off! :crossx: :crossx: ) I'll keep you posted as the saga continues........

Biglue
02-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Thanks Biglue. That's exactly what I am going to do. She already has quite a bit of video of me doing that from yesterday. (Hopefully its really pissing her off! :crossx: :crossx: ) I'll keep you posted as the saga continues........
No problem. I hope everything eases up for you. It's gotta suck to watch yourself at home like that.

topless
02-08-2006, 09:52 AM
Yea, what Lue said. Kill her with kindness. :idea:

Bellababes
02-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Yea, what Lue said. Kill her with kindness. :idea:
Hey, I think I should make a sign of your avitar and hold it up as she drives by! :mad: :crossx: :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-08-2006, 01:29 PM
WTF am I missing here?????? Out of the loop for a minute.......What the hell happened????? Do I need to come over and get ghetto????? :mad:

topless
02-08-2006, 01:35 PM
Hey, I think I should make a sign of your avitar and hold it up as she drives by! :mad: :crossx: :pLMAO!!!! She would go straight to the police and say you threatened her.

Biglue
02-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Hey, I think I should make a sign of your avitar and hold it up as she drives by! :mad: :crossx: :p
I have a better idea. Let's have Topless go have a "talk" with your neighbor. :crossx:

topless
02-08-2006, 01:59 PM
I have a better idea. Let's have Topless go have a "talk" with your neighbor. :crossx:I guarantee she would move away....far far away. :crossx:

Biglue
02-08-2006, 02:01 PM
I guarantee she would move away....far far away. :crossx:
Hey what do you charge for a mother in law hit......I mean "talk"? :crossx:

topless
02-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Hey what do you charge for a mother in law hit......I mean "talk"? :crossx:I do those for free. :)

Biglue
02-08-2006, 02:05 PM
I do those for free. :)
PM with photo and info headed your way. :D

topless
02-08-2006, 02:07 PM
PM with photo and info headed your way. :DCool, I love those little "talks" :skull:

Biglue
02-08-2006, 02:23 PM
Cool, I love those little "talks" :skull:
Ya gotta love a common interest. I'm gonna be happier, you get to practice "talking". :rollside:

topless
02-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Ya gotta love a common interest. I'm gonna be happier, you get to practice "talking". :rollside:I talk for a living so I'm well practiced and I do like making people happy..........or miserable. :crossx:

Biglue
02-08-2006, 02:40 PM
I talk for a living so I'm well practiced and I do like making people happy..........or miserable. :crossx:
By any chance...........Hoffa? Nevermind I didn't ask that. :D

Bellababes
02-08-2006, 02:49 PM
WTF am I missing here?????? Out of the loop for a minute.......What the hell happened????? Do I need to come over and get ghetto????? :mad:
Hey there! Yep I've been going through some crazy shiat!! I would love to have you come and get ghetto!!! But unfortunately there's these people called the police that might have a problem with that!! :crossx: Tina is coming over this afternoon and parking her gigantic excursion in front of her house. That should piss her off! Don't mess with Hawthorne girl!! :p

Bellababes
02-08-2006, 02:50 PM
I guarantee she would move away....far far away. :crossx:
OMG!! I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

djunkie
02-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Hey there! Yep I've been going through some crazy shiat!! I would love to have you come and get ghetto!!! But unfortunately there's these people called the police that might have a problem with that!! :crossx: Tina is coming over this afternoon and parking her gigantic excursion in front of her house. That should piss her off! Don't mess with Hawthorne girl!! :p
Hope your neighbor doesn't rub mud all over it. :cry:

topless
02-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Hope your neighbor doesn't rub mud all over it. :cry:She'll just video tape it. :rolleyes:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-08-2006, 03:03 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Queen pot stirrer !!!!!!! Maybe I can come hold the spoon for her!!!! LOL :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
02-08-2006, 03:24 PM
Yeah those south bay peeps are some bad asses. :crossx:

sleekcrafter
02-08-2006, 08:17 PM
I just wish my neighbor would stay in his own yard, he took out a six foot section of my fence with his piece of crap work van, He likes to park about 3-5 inches away from it, I got pictures of it before and after. He is a complete moron, I can't even reason with him, because it's mt falt the fence was in his way :mad: (His reasoning) cops say unless I saw it happen I'm screwed! ****er, he pisses me off, Back to the regularly sceduled program....I feel better now :rollside: Sleek

djunkie
02-08-2006, 10:31 PM
I just wish my neighbor would stay in his own yard, he took out a six foot section of my fence with his piece of crap work van, He likes to park about 3-5 inches away from it, I got pictures of it before and after. He is a complete moron, I can't even reason with him, because it's mt falt the fence was in his way :mad: (His reasoning) cops say unless I saw it happen I'm screwed! ****er, he pisses me off, Back to the regularly sceduled program....I feel better now :rollside: Sleek
Welcome to my world. :rolleyes: :cool: