PDA

View Full Version : MDR Mohave 250 this weekend in Barstow

Sportin' Wood
03-26-2007, 01:59 PM
http://www.mdrracing.com/california/index.htm
Any of you guys that have not retired the offroad toys in favor of the water toys yet, there is a 250 mile desert race this weekend in Barstow. My team Dust Junkies Racing will be running the 1706 Jeepspeed this weekend. I made a side bet at the Baja 250 with The Alloy/Precision gear Jeepspeed team in which they lost so they will be teching and registering the 1790 Jeepspeed in full Clown costume's Friday 4:00-7:00 pm. A friends Jeepspeed team will host a live band following tech near the start finish line. Racing starts at 8:00 am Sat morning. Follow the link for more info. If your headed out make sure you track down our pit. We will be located off Outlet center drive.

2Driver
03-26-2007, 02:04 PM
I think I got a very short video of you around mile 30 ( Parker 425) in the black TJ. Nothing too great but if you want it I can forward it. PM me if you want it.
I looked over 12 Gigs of still pics we took and somehow we missed you . Don't know how but we did.

Hustler
03-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Good luck this weekend. I'll be racing in 29 Palms this weekend or I would come out and see you guys.

Sportin' Wood
03-26-2007, 02:09 PM
I think I got a very short video of you around mile 30 ( Parker 425) in the black TJ. Nothing too great but if you want it I can forward it. PM me if you want it.
I looked over 12 Gigs of still pics we took and somehow we missed you . Don't know how but we did.
Thats about as far as we made it if that.
Fried the Motor.:messedup: :cry: :hammer2:

Sportin' Wood
03-26-2007, 02:10 PM
Good luck this weekend. I'll be racing in 29 Palms this weekend or I would come out and see you guys.
Whatta ya racing Joe?

Hustler
03-26-2007, 02:11 PM
Big 6 GP on the 450:D

28Prowler525
03-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Sportin Wood,
Will the race get down near Wild Wash Road. We will be out there Fri Sat and Sun, and if the race does come that direction I want to make sure the kids and wives will be aware when they are out in the Rhinos.
Where off of Outlet Center will you be? Maybe the boys will take the bikes up your way and check out the pits.
Jeff

Sportin' Wood
03-26-2007, 02:50 PM
Sportin Wood,
Will the race get down near Wild Wash Road. We will be out there Fri Sat and Sun, and if the race does come that direction I want to make sure the kids and wives will be aware when they are out in the Rhinos.
Where off of Outlet Center will you be? Maybe the boys will take the bikes up your way and check out the pits.
Jeff
You can down load the map at the link above. It only goes as far south as Hodge road, but will run all the way over to Slash X.
Not sure where we will be at Outlet center what ever is open along the course Thursday night. race should be over by the afternoon Sat.

Waldo
03-26-2007, 03:00 PM
I'll be there...pm sent to you woody.:D

77charger
03-26-2007, 05:04 PM
Wish i wasnt busy this weekend but plan on attending other events to do some photos plan on doing this as a side bus.Will be able to take and print,and sell on site.