PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 496 HO * Almost new *

Concept1
03-26-2007, 03:51 PM
Ive seen these on here before but I wanted to test the waters. Im going to sell my stock 496 HO and put a bigger motor in for sure now. Its got right at 20 hours, just been serviced by AZ Discount Marine last week and is totally perfect. Im thinking $13,000 is a good price so if you are interested please call me at 480-239-4269 and ask for Mike. You can also pm me if you want. Thanks guys!!! Since im going to be getting a new motor it will be a complete motor kit.

Cole Trickle
03-26-2007, 03:52 PM
Ive seen these on here before but I wanted to test the waters. Im going to sell my stock 496 HO and put a bigger motor in for sure now. Its got right at 20 hours, just been serviced by AZ Discount Marine last week and is totally perfect. Im thinking $13,000 is a good price so if you are interested please call me at 480-239-4269 and ask for Mike. You can also pm me if you want. Thanks guys!!! Since im going to be getting a new motor it will be a complete motor kit.
Cool....
TPI 848?:D:D

Concept1
03-26-2007, 03:54 PM
DAmn you are good, musta read my mind LOL. I have been talking to a freind out here that owns Az Discount marine, he has 2 575 Mercs for sale out of his skater for 30K each, I am hoping to get ahold of Gary and work out something on his, they are total works of art. We will see how this thing sells and if so I'll be talking to him right away!

Cole Trickle
03-26-2007, 03:57 PM
DAmn you are good, musta read my mind LOL. I have been talking to a freind out here that owns Az Discount marine, he has 2 575 Mercs for sale out of his skater for 30K each, I am hoping to get ahold of Gary and work out something on his, they are total works of art. We will see how this thing sells and if so I'll be talking to him right away!
congrats...that blue 848 you were eyeballing last summer would look really nice in the next.:)

Concept1
03-26-2007, 04:00 PM
congrats...that blue 848 you were eyeballing last summer would look really nice in the next.:)
Yep, thats exactly what I want. After all the messages telling me to just leave it alone and whatnot I just did. Now I want it and no one can talk me out of it. Im gonna have to put in some kinda Plexy on the hatch to see that thing!

Concept1
03-26-2007, 04:00 PM
Did you see that the orange one with the Teague 800 got up to 108???

Concept1
03-26-2007, 11:50 PM
It wasnt a secret, ( or am I confused ). I didnt really pay attention to my PM's lately and had a few stacked up. With me selling this motor, posting alot more, and meeting more people off here im trying to keep an eye on it.