PDA

View Full Version : Just another day at the office....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-26-2007, 07:22 PM
sweeping the floor. How did the floor sweeping go today at Don's? I know your reading this Miss Jane....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-26-2007, 07:22 PM
Now you need to sign on and DANCE FOR US YOU LIL BITCH

Jetboatguru
03-26-2007, 07:30 PM
Spitter,
would you care to elaborate?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-26-2007, 07:36 PM
We are talking about "Rondane" aka MissJane aka BlowJane aka LameJane aka BitchJane aka Chet! We all know that he works for Don's pump service and he is someones alter ego but he is still in the closet like a lil bitch:eek: Too bad he is in there with his skirt up on his knees :D:eek: :D :eek:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-26-2007, 07:37 PM
<----still waitn' foe da pics of da boat!!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-26-2007, 07:37 PM
<----Impatiently waiting for the pics

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Since he knows oh so damn much about pumps and shit. Lets see pics of the ride:idea: Im so fukking sick and tired of his lil bitch azz pm's talking shit! Put up or "Shut the fukk up" Rondane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jetboatguru
03-26-2007, 07:57 PM
We are talking about "Rondane" aka MissJane aka BlowJane aka LameJane aka BitchJane aka Chet! We all know that he works for Don's pump service and he is someones alter ego but he is still in the closet like a lil bitch:eek: Too bad he is in there with his skirt up on his knees :D:eek: :D :eek:
Has it been confirmed that he indeed works for Don's Pump Service?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-26-2007, 08:11 PM
Has it been confirmed that he indeed works for Don's Pump Service?
Oh yes! Im not dogging Don's by any means. Hell I run Don's inducer in my pump;) The fact of the matter is that he slams Duane @ hi-tech and several other shops. Then he doesnt have any supporting info to back up his shit. Not to mention that he crys like a lil bitch when someone buys from Duane and a few others.
Im just sick and tired of his punkass:mad:

Jetboatguru
03-26-2007, 08:16 PM
May I recommend a hobby Spitter? If it truly is somebody that works at Dons Pump shop, then that sucks for Don's.

Oldsquirt
03-26-2007, 08:19 PM
My guess is that whoever he is, he DOESN"T work at Don's. Just hates hearing recommendations for other shops....and loves annoying you guys. :)
Hey Tony, check your PMs

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-26-2007, 08:34 PM
My guess is that whoever he is, he DOESN"T work at Don's. Just hates hearing recommendations for other shops....and loves annoying you guys. :)
Hey Tony, check your PMs
Come on Craig! You know who he is and so do I! Why dont you tell him to come out and quit hiding????:idea:
Ok since you have the info down, please explain why he "Hates" recommendations for others:idea: He really pissed me off when he was running his mouth in my Spam thread. I have never met this azzclown in life yet he always steers in my direction. Thats why I'm calling his azz out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-26-2007, 08:35 PM
May I recommend a hobby Spitter? If it truly is somebody that works at Dons Pump shop, then that sucks for Don's.
Im game for a hobby:D As long as its not a cheerleader then Im good :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-26-2007, 10:42 PM
STFU:mad: :mad: :mad: or you will get a BOOT TO THE CHEST:mad: :mad::D
awww thats cute :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-27-2007, 01:23 PM
Let me get this right, taylorman can bust balls about a guys boat(like he'll own anything in his life but a taylor) but i cant bust on him? Is that right?
Why dog out taylorman's ride? He has alot of his time in it and it looks killer. Are you jealous:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-27-2007, 01:24 PM
He OWNS a measely taylor for gods sake with ALOT of money in it. You know why he has ALOT of money in it right?
What makes his taylor measely? WTF???? Atleast he has the balls to show pics of his ride and he offers advice to newbies that is useful info:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-27-2007, 01:29 PM
I just wanted to say **** YOU to that. I see your kachina sold already....LMAO! Guess my price is not that far off now is it?
you just a "kudos" douchbag ya know that? How about that "snoot" proposition...did you forget? You aint got the balls pal!
I love it when you talk time to talk shit! FYI, my Kachina did sell and not to you! Ill take ya up on the snoot when my gullwing is finish;)

NUTHIN
03-27-2007, 01:41 PM
I love it when you talk time to talk shit! FYI, my Kachina did sell and not to you! Ill take ya up on the snoot when my gullwing is finish;)
eh 396, is this pm'd quotes? :jawdrop:

Rondane
03-27-2007, 05:23 PM
Ya know, i just read this thread after all this time. Very amusing spitter fag boy. You just a 'nuts of the week" swingin kinda guy. Now i work at dons(been at the cable co. almost 20yrs), my name is the aka 'chet" character and i dont have a boat....anything else? You dont know me from adam son. So whose talking shit? Maybe i work for duane in a smoke and mirrors kinda thing? Ever think of that? :idea:
You have so much time on your hands 396 its truly amazing. do you "work" when you are at work? You say you're mister customer service, do you have enough time to sell anything or just "service" other's stuff that they sell? Maybe you are just the 'service' end of it? :jawdrop:
Gets your facts straight. If you remember correctly, i was the one who mentioned JPB along with others long before you as you were to busy swingin with smokin and kenny. It's so nice to not read about the swindler lately, just good information. Good news coming from dons camp as we speak FYI. As far as the deal about that snoot..... it was exactly what i PM'd you....now you are trying to turn it around?
I didnt ruin your bullshit boat sale asshole. i was interested and you were just too interested in the kudos part along with the sale to pay attention. I offered you fair money and you sold it local. I was the only real deal here on the board as everyone else was a tire kicker. You told me repeatedly it was "pending" to someone here on the board FOR MONTHS only to sell it to a local. I was ready to come out there with cash and i offered you a fair price bottom line. Dont try and turn it around son.
And as far as taylorman....he was nit pickin some guys ORIGINAL daytona saying some shit like "it's not as nice as you say from the pics". WTF was with that? A TAYLOR is a far cry from a DAYTONA dont you think? Did you even bother to read the thread spitter? Thats why i was on taylorman as he has no room to pick ESPECIALLY in that kinda thread.
Ronn

Kim Hanson
03-27-2007, 05:50 PM
Ya know, i just read this thread after all this time. Very amusing spitter fag boy. You just a 'nuts of the week" swingin kinda guy. Now i work at dons(been at the cable co. almost 20yrs), my name is the aka 'chet" character and i dont have a boat....anything else? You dont know me from adam son. So whose talking shit? Maybe i work for duane in a smoke and mirrors kinda thing? Ever think of that? :idea:
You have so much time on your hands 396 its truly amazing. do you "work" when you are at work? You say you're mister customer service, do you have enough time to sell anything or just "service" other's stuff that they sell? Maybe you are just the 'service' end of it? :jawdrop:
Gets your facts straight. If you remember correctly, i was the one who mentioned JPB along with others long before you as you were to busy swingin with smokin and kenny. It's so nice to not read about the swindler lately, just good information. Good news coming from dons camp as we speak FYI. As far as the deal about that snoot..... it was exactly what i PM'd you....now you are trying to turn it around?
I didnt ruin your bullshit boat sale asshole. i was interested and you were just too interested in the kudos part along with the sale to pay attention. I offered you fair money and you sold it local. I was the only real deal here on the board as everyone else was a tire kicker. You told me repeatedly it was "pending" to someone here on the board FOR MONTHS only to sell it to a local. I was ready to come out there with cash and i offered you a fair price bottom line. Dont try and turn it around son.
And as far as taylorman....he was nit pickin some guys ORIGINAL daytona saying some shit like "it's not as nice as you say from the pics". WTF was with that? A TAYLOR is a far cry from a DAYTONA dont you think? Did you even bother to read the thread spitter? Thats why i was on taylorman as he has no room to pick ESPECIALLY in that kinda thread.
Ronn
It sold ..you lost..now SHUT THE FOCK UP...............:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-27-2007, 06:04 PM
eh 396, is this pm'd quotes? :jawdrop:
yes sir;) thats just one of them;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Ya know, i just read this thread after all this time. Very amusing spitter fag boy. You just a 'nuts of the week" swingin kinda guy. Now i work at dons(been at the cable co. almost 20yrs), my name is the aka 'chet" character and i dont have a boat....anything else? You dont know me from adam son. So whose talking shit? Maybe i work for duane in a smoke and mirrors kinda thing? Ever think of that?Ronn
Ok since you say that your NOT Chet or work for Dons then tell us who the fukk you are! All you do is bump your gums about Duane and who you DONT like. Who gives a flying fukk about all that bullshit.
You have so much time on your hands 396 its truly amazing. do you "work" when you are at work? You say you're mister customer service, do you have enough time to sell anything or just "service" other's stuff that they sell? Maybe you are just the 'service' end of it?Ronn
Actually I dont have time on my hands. I have been rigging boats and machining parts. Since you asked, Ill answer your question. I work 56 hours every week at a wholesale parts supplier. You know the ones that supply marine shops with parts:idea: Yeah thats right, we sell belden wiring products,standard ignition,sierra marine, etc. Sine you really need to know I sell parts to dealerships for their used cars and such @ approx $100,000.00 per month. There it is! Im not hiding anything in the closet like yourself:idea:
I didnt ruin your bullshit boat sale asshole. i was interested and you were just too interested in the kudos part along with the sale to pay attention. I offered you fair money and you sold it local. I was the only real deal here on the board as everyone else was a tire kicker. You told me repeatedly it was "pending" to someone here on the board FOR MONTHS only to sell it to a local. I was ready to come out there with cash and i offered you a fair price bottom line. Dont try and turn it around son.Ronn
You didnt ruin anything of mine. You just chimed in and ran your mouth like a little bitch! I dont need kudos from anyone on HB. Alot of peeps on here respect me because I respect them and try to help to my fullest ability. You on the other hand talk shit and make people hate your sorry ass. As far as the boat sale, I had someone highly interested but timing was off. BUT I did help him get a very clean boat and he is happy. I told him that if he didnt buy my hull, I would help him get a nice one! I stuck to my word so fukk yourself bitchboy. You didnt want my boat, you just want to show you ass and act like a fukking cocksucker!!!!!!!!!
Ronn
Taylorman has learned and helped alot of fellow boaters on here. WHat have you brought to the table??????? Not a fukking thing but lame ass remarks!
YThats why i was on taylorman as he has no room to pick ESPECIALLY in that kinda thread.
Ronn
Who the fukk are you to tell someone what they can or cant do?????? Oh I forgot your BLOWJANE!!!
EAT A DICK BITCH ASS MUTHAFUKKA

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-27-2007, 06:34 PM
It sold ..you lost..now SHUT THE FOCK UP...............:idea:
AMEN Kimmy;)

Kim Hanson
03-27-2007, 06:44 PM
AMEN Kimmy;)
Halla you Ya...........( . )( . )..........We will get rid of the farmints on here! So step away and go wash down some boats with that pressue washer ya have...........:idea:

NUTHIN
03-27-2007, 06:58 PM
Ronn
well I know of 3 folks from the boards that were interested in 396's boat. Myself being 1, and im (((FAR))) from a tirekicker there SON!! A local just ended up being the one who bought it! PENDING was something that might have to do with 396 holding it for peeps trying to come up with the funds. Pretty damn stout for a guy to stick to his WORD and hold a boat for someone who called first, but didnt have the funds.. Us NORMAL PEOPLE PM THIS SORTA STUFF!!!!!!! you do not know SSHHIITT JANE:messedup:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-27-2007, 11:20 PM
well I know of 3 folks from the boards that were interested in 396's boat. Myself being 1, and im (((FAR))) from a tirekicker there SON!! A local just ended up being the one who bought it! PENDING was something that might have to do with 396 holding it for peeps trying to come up with the funds. Pretty damn stout for a guy to stick to his WORD and hold a boat for someone who called first, but didnt have the funds.. Us NORMAL PEOPLE PM THIS SORTA STUFF!!!!!!! you do not know SSHHIITT JANE:messedup:
He doesnt have a clue!!!!!! This guys a complete d!ckhead. Maybe he will come out of the closet and stop acting http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132gfight.gif

460 jus getn it
03-28-2007, 07:42 AM
The fock going on over here?

Rondane
03-28-2007, 09:18 AM
PENDING was something that might have to do with 396 holding it for peeps trying to come up with the funds. Pretty damn stout for a guy to stick to his WORD and hold a boat for someone who called first, but didnt have the funds..
Listen i was interested in it way before the "PENDING" part. go back and read. He was too busy puffin himself with "Pm me for a price". Yet he kept TTT'in it and bump'in it for 3 weeks or so. Whats up with that?
When i was serious with CASH all he could say was BS and "i got people interested" He just thought my offer was low and he got more money(supposedly). Good for him!
get your story straight. If he was such a STANDUP guy why did he bump it over and OVER AGAIN? IF i was closer and went to his house with CASH he would have sold it to me for HIS price not matter WHO was "interested". MONEY TALKS and BS walks, bottom line.

Rondane
03-28-2007, 09:21 AM
He doesnt have a clue!!!!!! This guys a complete d!ckhead. Maybe he will come out of the closet and stop acting http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132gfight.gif
You're the best actor i know. Maybe you should "come out of the closet" with all this fag talk? You talk gay more than 20 people i know son.
ronn

IMPATIENT 1
03-28-2007, 09:24 AM
Ronn
oh, don't start dogging my homie kevin(tman) or taylor boats, you'll be adding me to the list of peeps who don't like ya;)

460 jus getn it
03-28-2007, 10:58 AM
oh, don't start dogging my homie kevin(tman) or taylor boats, you'll be adding me to the list of peeps who don't like ya;)With this post, YOUR ADDED TO THAT LIST.:D :D :D

NUTHIN
03-28-2007, 04:41 PM
Listen i was interested in it way before the "PENDING" part. go back and read. He was too busy puffin himself with "Pm me for a price". Yet he kept TTT'in it and bump'in it for 3 weeks or so. Whats up with that?
When i was serious with CASH all he could say was BS and "i got people interested" He just thought my offer was low and he got more money(supposedly). Good for him!
get your story straight. If he was such a STANDUP guy why did he bump it over and OVER AGAIN? IF i was closer and went to his house with CASH he would have sold it to me for HIS price not matter WHO was "interested". MONEY TALKS and BS walks, bottom line.
I believe i was the 2nd person that pm'd 396. but your right money talks and bs walks. if youve got a DEPOSIT on something then you dont bump it. there was this thing called timing!!! My offer was a bit more then yours. :D so timing, and some other fella was closer! so anyhow ive got the story, and its straight.:jawdrop: your offer kind of sucked and was a tad off base is all. I saw your big ass numbers with your offer in other threads. etc etc You should have offered a bit more man if thats the boat you wanted!!! hell i bumped the damn thing for a friend to see it when it was 9 pages back in the spam. big deal bump. bump. bump. bump hell for that matter im bumping this thread

Biglue
03-28-2007, 07:21 PM
With Ronnie Jane and 3.96 MM arguing this long.......there's gotta be some hellified make up sex coming for these two fags. :jawdrop: :D LMFAO

dragboat
03-29-2007, 03:20 AM
I believe i was the 2nd person that pm'd 396. but your right money talks and bs walks. if you've got a DEPOSIT on something then you dont bump it. there was this thing called timing!!! My offer was a bit more then yours. :D so timing, and some other fella was closer! so anyhow ive got the story, and its straight.:jawdrop: your offer kind of sucked and was a tad off base is all. I saw your big ass numbers with your offer in other threads. etc etc You should have offered a bit more man if thats the boat you wanted!!! hell i bumped the damn thing for a friend to see it when it was 9 pages back in the spam. big deal bump. bump. bump. bump hell for that matter im bumping this thread
Jeeees NUTHIN, stop haten,:rolleyes: Thats all the money this "man" has in the world. To everyone else it ain't much, but thats 40 years of saved allowance, from his mother's purse :jawdrop:
rondane, you don't have to take this abuse. Go out and get a job and move out of you're mom's basement. Then you will get some respect and make lots of new friends.:rolleyes:

rrrr
03-29-2007, 07:10 AM
With Ronnie Jane and 3.96 MM arguing this long.......there's gotta be some hellified make up sex coming for these two fags. :jawdrop: :D LMFAO
LMAO!!!!! :D

TAF
03-29-2007, 08:46 AM
well put!:D

Biglue
03-29-2007, 10:55 AM
Jealosy rears its ugly head......
I'll head your ugly rear. :mad: :D

Rondane
03-29-2007, 05:59 PM
Jeeees NUTHIN, stop haten,:rolleyes: Thats all the money this "man" has in the world. To everyone else it ain't much, but thats 40 years of saved allowance, from his mother's purse :jawdrop:
rondane, you don't have to take this abuse. Go out and get a job and move out of you're mom's basement. Then you will get some respect and make lots of new friends.:rolleyes:
You sure talk alot of shit dragboat....do you stay up late thinkin of these kinda stories to feel part of the crowd? :confused: Last i knew i was married(20+) with 3 children and my mother has passed on.....so go swing somewhere else. Your an real toughguy here on the net arent ya?
$3500 was more than fair on that boat. I would have had another $1000 goin to get it...along with a motor...all the money. Nicer boats to be had turn key in the $7500 range ALL DAY LONG. I was just looking for a ski boat for the kids.
ron

dragboat
03-30-2007, 02:35 AM
You sure talk alot of shit dragboat....do you stay up late thinkin of these kinda stories to feel part of the crowd? :confused: Last i knew i was married(20+) with 3 children and my mother has passed on.....so go swing somewhere else. Your an real toughguy here on the net arent ya?
$3500 was more than fair on that boat. I would have had another $1000 goin to get it...along with a motor...all the money. Nicer boats to be had turn key in the $7500 range ALL DAY LONG. I was just looking for a ski boat for the kids.
ron
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D