PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to TheCarDudes

dicudmore
03-26-2007, 09:28 PM
finished a used-car buy/sell/trade deal with George today--as quick and painless as a new Chevy deal with Jay Photoglou :D
Anybody looking to buy or sell a "pre-owned" vehicle give him a shot at your business :D :D

caroftheweek
03-26-2007, 09:34 PM
finished a used-car buy/sell/trade deal with George today--as quick and painless as a new Chevy deal with Jay Photoglou :D
Anybody looking to buy or sell a "pre-owned" vehicle give him a shot at your business :D :D
Nice burb you got. TV's everywhere. i met george on his way to meet you. Picked up a couple R/C boats from him. Nice guy.
Ryan

dicudmore
03-26-2007, 09:37 PM
Nice burb you got. TV's everywhere. i met george on his way to meet you. Picked up a couple R/C boats from him. Nice guy.
Ryan
yeah--good dude--you should have cruised out with him...we could all ditch work and head straight to Havi from there :D Saw some slacker driving your boat the other week--he admitted to stealing it...hope you got it back in one piece when he was done with it :D

vmjtc3
03-26-2007, 09:43 PM
Tv's everywhere? I know who I am riding to havi with this weekend:idea:

caroftheweek
03-26-2007, 09:44 PM
yeah--good dude--you should have cruised out with him...we could all ditch work and head straight to Havi from there :D Saw some slacker driving your boat the other week--he admitted to stealing it...hope you got it back in one piece when he was done with it :D
he got it back in one piece until he tried to put it on the trailer; i have always thought it was much easier to get a cat on a trailer vs a vee bottom. he proved me wrong...:)

dicudmore
03-26-2007, 09:52 PM
he got it back in one piece until he tried to put it on the trailer; i have always thought it was much easier to get a cat on a trailer vs a vee bottom. he proved me wrong...:)
rookies :)

dicudmore
03-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Tv's everywhere? I know who I am riding to havi with this weekend:idea:
yeah, we just need to figure out how to work 'em :D
you might need to send Vicky over to give this a once over--I don't feel like doing the front end myself :wink:

TheCarDudes
03-26-2007, 10:48 PM
Don't think the idea didn't cross my mind....more than once. I figured I was half way there meeting up with you in Barstow. It's not like we didn't have enough tow vehicles right there in front of us. :D
I don't think anyone would have had to twist my arm to alter the course today :devil:

SOCALDETAIL1
03-26-2007, 11:27 PM
PM sent.

vmjtc3
03-27-2007, 04:54 AM
yeah, we just need to figure out how to work 'em :D
you might need to send Vicky over to give this a once over--I don't feel like doing the front end myself :wink:
Just one of the many reasons I keep her around:D Good women are hard to come by these day's ;)

vmjtc3
03-27-2007, 04:58 AM
Oh yeah enjoy your trip to pennsyltucky or north cackalaki or where ever the heck you are going:eek:
Word of advice, if you hear banjo's GET THE FOCK OUT :D

Havasu_Dreamin
03-27-2007, 07:48 AM
Dan, you sell the truck?

vmjtc3
03-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Dan, you sell the truck?
yep got a 2500 4x4 burb.

shippingguy
03-27-2007, 03:30 PM
Congrats Dan on the new purchase. You going ot be out this weekend? We will be on the water Fri., Sat. and Sun. If so hope to see you out there.

Havasu_Dreamin
03-27-2007, 05:30 PM
yep got a 2500 4x4 burb.
Nice. I should have gotten 4WD when I got mine in '05