PDA

View Full Version : UFC owners buy rival Pride

DAB
03-27-2007, 05:10 AM
My apologies if this has already been posted... I know I've watched the debates of the MMA loyal.. Interesting read...
http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/6614284

BadKachina
03-27-2007, 07:00 AM
This should bring some great fights. How long until we see Silva and Liddell? How about Fedor against Sylvia or Arlovski? This is going to be good.:)

DAB
03-27-2007, 08:44 AM
This should bring some great fights. How long until we see Silva and Liddell? How about Fedor against Sylvia or Arlovski? This is going to be good.:) I was thinking the same thing.. could be some great fights..

Baja Big Dog
03-27-2007, 08:48 AM
All this crap make me sick...guys beating the shitt out of each other, and you people watch it and thinks its good!!!! This is just wrong!!!
Many will disagree with me if you have a problem bring it on and I will kick your asss!!!!
OPPS!!!:jawdrop:

707dog
03-27-2007, 09:30 AM
All this crap make me sick...guys beating the shitt out of each other, and you people watch it and thinks its good!!!! This is just wrong!!!
Many will disagree with me if you have a problem bring it on and I will kick your asss!!!!
LMAO..

Concept1
03-27-2007, 09:31 AM
WOW, I didnt hear about that... Im not sure anyone in the UFC can beat Fedor. Hopefully they dont merge them together, I like watching the different levels of fighting with different rules! We will see what happens.. Those guys are so loaded its retarted!!!

Concept1
03-27-2007, 09:31 AM
I think you said that out loud! LOL :D

dmontzsta
03-27-2007, 11:11 AM
This is huge.

DAB
03-27-2007, 12:56 PM
WOW, I didnt hear about that... Im not sure anyone in the UFC can beat Fedor. Hopefully they dont merge them together, I like watching the different levels of fighting with different rules! We will see what happens.. Those guys are so loaded its retarted!!!
They said they plan on keeping it seperate....

moneypit
03-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Hopefully they bring tournament style MMA to the USA. The big Pride tournaments are alwas great...Fedor, Dan Henderson, Gracies, will all be a great additions to USA MMA... For this sale to take place.. There will hopefully only be one world champion in each weight.