PDA

View Full Version : Special thanks to "Schiada Time"

Dominator Scott
03-27-2007, 06:52 AM
I recieved the header braces from "Schiada Time" yesterday and got them installed on the Sanger last night after work. They look fantastic and fit perfectly!!!! Nothin' like a little "BLING" that is actually functional too.:D
Thanks again my friend and the check is in route to you.:)
Enjoy the pics everyone and what are your thoughts?

Schiada Time
03-27-2007, 06:14 PM
Scott- They look bitchin on the old Sanger. I'm glad they found a good home. The best part is they are chromed so hit them with windex and a rag and they will shine right up. If you are feeling adventurous chrome cleaner, some soft rags, definitely a beer standing by while you do it and some tunes is the best way to get them really shining. Best of luck and glad I could make your project look that much cooler. i'll keep my eyes on the mailbox for the check.

Dominator Scott
03-28-2007, 05:58 AM
Scott- They look bitchin on the old Sanger. I'm glad they found a good home. The best part is they are chromed so hit them with windex and a rag and they will shine right up. If you are feeling adventurous chrome cleaner, some soft rags, definitely a beer standing by while you do it and some tunes is the best way to get them really shining. Best of luck and glad I could make your project look that much cooler. i'll keep my eyes on the mailbox for the check.
Sent you a money order from my credit union. Hopefully with you being in Cali. it won't take too long to reach you but with snail mail who knows.:rolleyes: