PDA

View Full Version : TRADE anyone?

4DAY4PLAY
03-27-2007, 12:04 PM
Anyone have a toyota sequoia 2005 or newer clean with low miles they wanna trade for a 2005 suburban 2500. 8.1L, fully loaded with every option,(except navi) 2wd, white, leveling kit with 17" helos/33" bfg's and only 25000 miles and still under warranty? Or buy for 27k??(51k sticker) PM me for more info or pics.

ChumpChange
03-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Anyone have a toyota sequoia 2005 or newer clean with low miles they wanna trade for a 2005 suburban 2500. 8.1L, fully loaded with every option,(except navi) 2wd, white, leveling kit with 17" helos/33" bfg's and only 25000 miles and still under warranty? Or buy for 27k??(51k sticker) PM me for more info or pics.
Do you really think you can sell it for that much? :D I saw a Burb just like the one you're descibing for sale in Corona for almost half that price. Do you think that Temecula Burbs are really that much more? Give me a break. :D

4DAY4PLAY
03-28-2007, 02:05 PM
Do you really think you can sell it for that much? :D I saw a Burb just like the one you're descibing for sale in Corona for almost half that price. Do you think that Temecula Burbs are really that much more? Give me a break. :D
Your out of your mind....and good luck trying to ruin my spam...cause my price is fair and firm. Besides your crazy if you think a 51k stickered burb is worth 13k 2 years later with only 24k miles. Ive sold a boat, 3 trailers and 3 4 motorcycles on ***boat, almost all of them to the first person that looked at them, and all for asking price, what does that tell you? Some poepl eon her are too PROUD of their stuff, and they never sell, others like me price them fair and there gone in a few days.

Outnumbered
03-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Your out of your mind....and good luck trying to ruin my spam...cause my price is fair and firm. Besides your crazy if you think a 51k stickered burb is worth 13k 2 years later with only 24k miles. Ive sold a boat, 3 trailers and 3 4 motorcycles on ***boat, almost all of them to the first person that looked at them, and all for asking price, what does that tell you? Some poepl eon her are too PROUD of their stuff, and they never sell, others like me price them fair and there gone in a few days.
I'll give ya $13,001 :D

ChumpChange
03-28-2007, 02:31 PM
It tells me that you're an even bigger moron than I thought that you couldn't read into my post. You're the first person on SPAM threads to tell somebody their price is too high on houses and I tell you that you are too high on a truck and you go all ape on me?
Did you catch the Corona comment? You compare every house to Corona. Think! :idea:

Outnumbered
03-28-2007, 03:40 PM
Damn, I thought you guys were buds. Didn't realize that you wanted to kill each other:o

ChumpChange
03-28-2007, 03:50 PM
Damn, I thought you guys were buds. Didn't realize that you wanted to kill each other:o
Just throwin a little back :D

Racer277
03-28-2007, 03:51 PM
I get jokes.
LOL
It tells me that you're an even bigger moron than I thought that you couldn't read into my post. You're the first person on SPAM threads to tell somebody their price is too high on houses and I tell you that you are too high on a truck and you go all ape on me?
Did you catch the Corona comment? You compare every house to Corona. Think! :idea:

dumbandyoung
03-28-2007, 03:57 PM
why would you want a toyota instead of a burb?
on another note....heres a badass 2005 3/4 ton burb worth the cash if someone wants to step up.
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133886

4DAY4PLAY
03-28-2007, 04:15 PM
why would you want a toyota instead of a burb?
on another note....heres a badass 2005 3/4 ton burb worth the cash if someone wants to step up.
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133886
nice suburban....exactly same as mine except 4wd, and 7k less miles...i may not be asking anough at 27k!!!!and to answer your question, were buying a havi house soon, and dont need a vehicle that tows 10k anymore and get only 14 miles per gallon. although it is nice and alot of power,

Outnumbered
03-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Call me tomorrow, I sent you my number.

ChumpChange
03-29-2007, 07:20 AM
So with 4Day in Cali and Outnumbered in AZ, what sales tax laws are in effect? Will he have to pay CA sales tax and then transfer title to AZ? Hmm, something to think about. 8.25% is a lot of money that you have to pay in Cali but not AZ.

Outnumbered
03-29-2007, 08:00 AM
So with 4Day in Cali and Outnumbered in AZ, what sales tax laws are in effect? Will he have to pay CA sales tax and then transfer title to AZ? Hmm, something to think about. 8.25% is a lot of money that you have to pay in Cali but not AZ.
Nope, no tax on private party vehicles. Just have to pay tags here in AZ.

Outnumbered
03-30-2007, 07:42 AM
...Or buy for 27k??(51k sticker) PM me for more info or pics.
Still waitin' on those pix and would like to talk to you about the truck.
I PM'd you my number and e-mail. Please call me. I am very interested. I might pick up a Suburban this weekend and would like to see yours before I make a decision.
Thanks.

Outnumbered
04-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Well turns out this guy likes to back out of deals. We had a verbal deal on the phone for a full price purchase this Sunday and now he does not want to sell so buyer beware. Don't waste your time here.:rolleyes:

Havasu Carrera
04-03-2007, 10:27 PM
Well turns out this guy likes to back out of deals. We had a verbal deal on the phone for a full price purchase this Sunday and now he does not want to sell so buyer beware. Don't waste your time here.:rolleyes:
I made a deal with a guy on here to buy his Camero He stroked me along for about a week. Excuses excuses then I finally pm him a little sarcastic thanks and he says well I still need it but a few more days? Never got back with me. I bought another car for NEWER and another make but paid DOUBLE in cash. Wonder if these people just like to show they have nice cars boats etc and their not really selling????? IDONO. Don't worry bud probibly didn't have the title in hand or something.:D

Outnumbered
04-03-2007, 10:32 PM
I made a deal with a guy on here to buy his Camero He stroked me along for about a week. Excuses excuses then I finally pm him a little sarcastic thanks and he says well I still need it but a few more days? Never got back with me. I bought another car for NEWER and another make but paid DOUBLE in cash. Wonder if these people just like to show they have nice cars boats etc and their not really selling????? IDONO. Don't worry bud probibly didn't have the title in hand or something.:D
I even offered to line him up a deal on a 2007 Sequoia below invoice in SoCal and he still flaked. Just sucks because I have been looking for quite a while for the right truck and this one was great. Oh well...I'll keep looking. I just wanted to warn any other peeps that he may jack around.

4DAY4PLAY
04-03-2007, 11:18 PM
Whats a verbal deal??? When we got off the phone you were going to check carfax and the dealers service history. So if you found something you didnt like it would of been ok for you to back out though right? If you looked at it and it didnt live up to your expectations were you allowed to back out? It happens, get over it. My deal for the new car fell thru today, so unfortunantly i cant sell right now. I have a wife and children that need a car to get around in, do you expect me to make them walk so you can get a good deal? Or maybe i should pay more $$$ than i expected to on my new car and not wait to see if another deal like that comes up again in the future just so you can have my car. Your sure quick to badmouth people when YOU loose out on a good deal, rather than UNDERSTAND why it happened. Besides i wasnt in a hurry to sell, i just merely mentioned it on her looking to trade or maybe sell. Your the one who PM'ed me 15 times, and tracked down my cell number and bothered me on vacation to try to wrap this up. Call Jay, he can get you a brand new 3/4 ton for probably around 45k...and he wont back out!

Outnumbered
04-03-2007, 11:28 PM
...Your the one who PM'ed me 15 times, and tracked down my cell number and bothered me on vacation to try to wrap this up...
WOULDN'T THIS BE YOUR FIRST CLUE THAT I REALLY WANTED TO BUY YOUR TRUCK. WE HAD A DEAL TO SELL IT ON SUNDAY FOR FULL-PRICE AND IF THERE WAS NOTHING TO HIDE ON THE VIN HISTORY THEN WHY WERE YOU THINKING I WOULD NOT BUY IT?
GET A CLUE.

ChumpChange
04-04-2007, 06:29 AM
I'll take bets that he'll put it up for sale again in a couple months for a higher price. :mad: What a tool. First he gets a bad rap for slamming other peoples spam and now he'll get a bad rap as a bad seller.

Dominator Scott
04-04-2007, 12:16 PM
Last I checked if you aren't a 100% ready to sell something then you shouldn't even mention that an item is for sale. I have been in the sales industry since the late 80's and doing that is just bad mojo.

Racer277
04-04-2007, 06:32 PM
I'm guessing that the suburban was Turn-Key.
Where's Jordy when we need him....

Outnumbered
04-04-2007, 09:35 PM
:D :D :D I'm guessing that the suburban was Turn-Key.
Where's Jordy when we need him....

ChumpChange
04-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Last I checked if you aren't a 100% ready to sell something then you shouldn't even mention that an item is for sale. I have been in the sales industry since the late 80's and doing that is just bad mojo.
:D

Northern NY Iceman
04-09-2007, 12:21 AM
What a piece of work.. enough said!!!!!

Wet Dream
04-14-2007, 04:03 AM
were buying a havi house soon, and dont need a vehicle that tows 10k anymore
Havi peeps, here's what you get to look forward to as a neighbor. :D

sunsoaker8
04-14-2007, 08:05 PM
We won't have to worry about him moving here unless he finds someone with a house that is willing to pay him to take it. House prices are to high for him. Boats for sale are to high for him. Room rates are to high for him. Cars for sale are to high for him. etc etc etc.... and to top it off.. it's just not Cali..so he would never be happy here. Which is a good thing for us.

4DAY4PLAY
04-14-2007, 09:00 PM
We won't have to worry about him moving here unless he finds someone with a house that is willing to pay him to take it. House prices are to high for him. Boats for sale are to high for him. Room rates are to high for him. Cars for sale are to high for him. etc etc etc.... and to top it off.. it's just not Cali..so he would never be happy here. Which is a good thing for us.
First of all i never said anything about rooms, cars or anyones boat being to high priced for me.....just over priced for the market (and thats why you see many of them still for sale 6 months to a year later. As far as havi real estate over a year ago i was saying home prices out there will be dropping and many people commented that it wont happen. I have OFFERED people less than there asking price....if that is taken as a slap in the face, so be it, thats no different than your RE agent offering someone lower than thier asking price, which is pretty common, thats why theres counter offers and negotiations. Ive sold many items on here for very fair prices (hence why theyve sold within a few weeks) and recently someone was going to get such a great deal on a vehicle of mine before i backed out that hes still pissed about it. In my opinion i take it as a compliment, because i must have been priced very FAIR which is more than i can say for most of the people on here with items for sale.
Oh and by the way heres a bump for a great priced BURB for sale.

redi4fun
04-14-2007, 10:07 PM
First of all i never said anything about rooms, cars or anyones boat being to high priced for me.....just over priced for the market (and thats why you see many of them still for sale 6 months to a year later. As far as havi real estate over a year ago i was saying home prices out there will be dropping and many people commented that it wont happen. I have OFFERED people less than there asking price....if that is taken as a slap in the face, so be it, thats no different than your RE agent offering someone lower than thier asking price, which is pretty common, thats why theres counter offers and negotiations. Ive sold many items on here for very fair prices (hence why theyve sold within a few weeks) and recently someone was going to get such a great deal on a vehicle of mine before i backed out that hes still pissed about it. In my opinion i take it as a compliment, because i must have been priced very FAIR which is more than i can say for most of the people on here with items for sale.
Your a real piece of work:rolleyes:

boats&bars
04-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Dont post an item if you cant sell it .

sunsoaker8
04-16-2007, 06:41 PM
You have your opinion and that's fine. However, there is a right way and a wrong way to make your point. Starting off by asking if someone is smoking crack, in my opinion, is the wrong way. Just go back and read a few of your comments with an open mind. I think you would find by stating what you have to say in a positive way and leave out the smart ass comments you might find people might even listen to what you have to say. There are two sides to every story.. but if what is on here is correct on the sale of your vehicle.. you are a piece of work. This is NOT a bump for the sale of your vehicle. If you are in fact a firefighter... I hope you leave your smart ass attitude at home before reporting to duty.

EAZYKILLER2006
04-16-2007, 06:46 PM
oh my bad...though ya meant swap TRADE...NEVER MIND...move along... nothing to see here...
dang need i say J/K???:devil: stir stir stir...

sunsoaker8
04-16-2007, 06:53 PM
oh my bad...though ya meant swap TRADE...NEVER MIND...move along... nothing to see here...
dang need i say J/K???:devil: stir stir stir...
That was GOOD. You just made my day.:D

4DAY4PLAY
04-16-2007, 06:57 PM
You have your opinion and that's fine. However, there is a right way and a wrong way to make your point. Starting off by asking if someone is smoking crack, in my opinion, is the wrong way. Just go back and read a few of your comments with an open mind. I think you would find by stating what you have to say in a positive way and leave out the smart ass comments you might find people might even listen to what you have to say. There are two sides to every story.. but if what is on here is correct on the sale of your vehicle.. you are a piece of work. This is NOT a bump for the sale of your vehicle. If you are in fact a firefighter... I hope you leave your smart ass attitude at home before reporting to duty.
Im a big boy, i can take care of myself. And its none of your business what kind of attitude i take with me to work. If you dont like what i have to say....dont read my posts. And thanks everyone for keeping this at the top it allows me to build my post count!!!

sunsoaker8
04-16-2007, 07:33 PM
Im a big boy, i can take care of myself. And its none of your business what kind of attitude i take with me to work. If you dont like what i have to say....dont read my posts. And thanks everyone for keeping this at the top it allows me to build my post count!!!
You just don't get it do you? Nobody really gives a shit about you, your worthless opinions, smart ass comments or your post count. I'm not going to reply to any more of your posts.. You set a piss poor example for a firefighter. Nothing more needs to be said. You say it all every time you make a post.

EAZYKILLER2006
04-16-2007, 07:46 PM
That was GOOD. You just made my day.:D
thats what i am here FOR :devil: FOE shooow...to add some comedy...WINK WINK