PDA

View Full Version : Keep Mr. Warhawk in your thoughts

promod
03-27-2007, 01:03 PM
danny was amitted in the hospital in cary for trouble breathing early in the moring so keep the warhawks in your prayers hoping for a fixable and fast problem he is at western wake medical center
thanks
pro mod

Wet Dream
03-27-2007, 01:27 PM
Our prayers and well wishes go out to Danny and Monica. We sincerely hope everything is ok.

moparjet
03-27-2007, 04:02 PM
we hope for the best

HammerDown
03-27-2007, 05:41 PM
I hope brother Dan is ok...keep us posted.:(

shirkey4750
03-27-2007, 06:21 PM
He will be in our thoughts and prayers.

MizBubba
03-28-2007, 05:31 AM
I just spoke to Monica, and she says that Danny is doing a little better. They have him on oxygen, and breathing treatments, and she thinks he will be able to come home either tomorrow or Friday.

HammerDown
03-28-2007, 10:49 AM
I just spoke to Monica, and she says that Danny is doing a little better. They have him on oxygen, and breathing treatments, and she thinks he will be able to come home either tomorrow or Friday.
Thank goodness, great news...;)

miketsouth
03-28-2007, 12:57 PM
affirmative

Lady Warhawk
03-28-2007, 05:05 PM
Thank ya'll for the thoughts, and prayers. Danny is doing a little better today, but still on o2. He takes breathing treatments every 4 hours. They want him off the o2 before he comes home. The doctor can't or won't give a day for him to leave, but thinks it'll be maybe 4 more days <sigh>
For those of you who don't know, he has COPD, and quit smoking a few months ago. Go figure!
I'll try to give an update later, but I'm just whooped by the time I get home.
Monica

likwidsukr
04-07-2007, 06:36 AM
Thank ya'll for the thoughts, and prayers. Danny is doing a little better today, but still on o2. He takes breathing treatments every 4 hours. They want him off the o2 before he comes home. The doctor can't or won't give a day for him to leave, but thinks it'll be maybe 4 more days <sigh>
For those of you who don't know, he has COPD, and quit smoking a few months ago. Go figure!
I'll try to give an update later, but I'm just whooped by the time I get home.
Monica
I hope all is well!! I miss all you guys! I hope Danny gets better fast!

promod
04-07-2007, 06:53 AM
I hope all is well!! I miss all you guys! I hope Danny gets better fast!
bo what is your number now i tried your nextel and it didnt work

LynnsJet
04-07-2007, 08:21 AM
I hope he is home by now.
You can't keep a good hot boater down.
God Bless your family.

likwidsukr
04-10-2007, 07:35 AM
bo what is your number now i tried your nextel and it didnt work
LOL sorry I have Cingular. O_O 8 13--714--0148
Bro, how ya been!!

likwidsukr
04-10-2007, 07:37 AM
Hammer i added you as a friend to My Space.....Im the Irish Guy you will see!

Lady Warhawk
04-13-2007, 05:20 AM
Thank you all for your thoughts, and prayers. Danny is doing much better now, and has gone back to work (thank GOD). He does not need o2 ALL the time as we were told before he left the hospital. Doctors, what do they know:confused:
We both have quit smoking. Much easier to do that together LOL. Looking forward to getting out on the boat some now IF the weather will play nice.
Until we all meet again, take care, be safe :)

promod
04-13-2007, 06:47 AM
Thank you all for your thoughts, and prayers. Danny is doing much better now, and has gone back to work (thank GOD). He does not need o2 ALL the time as we were told before he left the hospital. Doctors, what do they know:confused:
We both have quit smoking. Much easier to do that together LOL. Looking forward to getting out on the boat some now IF the weather will play nice.
Until we all meet again, take care, be safe :)
i'm glad i dont live in that house lol:eek:

HammerDown
04-13-2007, 12:53 PM
.../ Danny is doing much better now, and has gone back to work (thank GOD).
We both have quit smoking. Much easier to do that together LOL. :
Great new...on both accounts;) ...kinky :D

Lady Warhawk
04-13-2007, 01:13 PM
i'm glad i dont live in that house lol:eek:
Aw Grant, don't fret.. I'll send him your way on the weekends :D
Hope all is well at your house ;)

Lady Warhawk
04-13-2007, 01:16 PM
Great new...on both accounts;) ...kinky :D
LOL Hammer, can't keep "kinky" down,and out too long :jawdrop:
See I haven't lost my sense of humor :D

Debbolas
04-13-2007, 01:30 PM
Our family's thoughts and prayers are with you. Best wishes for a speedy recovery........Deb & Matt