PDA

View Full Version : Another mag subscription thread

Biglue
03-27-2007, 06:14 PM
Does any boating mag actually try to provide decent customer service and delivering the magazines to the customer on time???? I hear about shitty delivery schedules, sometimes non delivery. And even some people getting their credit cards charged and and never seeing one issue of their paid subscription. Let's not even get into the T-shirt deal. :mad:
Rewind to the boat show this year. I stop by Powerboat mag and buy a subscription. Delivery time quoted was 4-8 weeks. Well it's about 7 weeks now so I call up and ask what the deal was. Well their customer service said they didn't have me in their system. I'm like WTF? I remember them charging me the amount of the subscription on my statement and now they don't have a clue??? Pretty f'n dissapointing. So now I have to send copies of of the statement and blah, blah, blah. Prolly add another 4-8 weeks for deliver. That could be 3 to 4 months into the f'n year before I see the god damned magazine. I should have just stuck to driving over to Boater's world and buying it. :mad:
Rant off. :)

Biglue
03-27-2007, 06:23 PM
I GET power boat,***boat the same time every month, playboy too all on the same day
Frikken show off!!!!! :mad: :D

Tom Brown
03-27-2007, 06:25 PM
I've noticed delivery of my copy of Chatelaines and Canadian Parliament News has been a little spotty lately.

ultra26shadow
03-27-2007, 06:27 PM
I have been a 3 year subscriber to ***boat and I have never had a delivery problem

Biglue
03-27-2007, 06:34 PM
I have been a 3 year subscriber to ***boat and I have never had a delivery problem
I'm sure there's many success stories on here. But truthfully I was very weary of actually subscribing over the horror stories. Just confirmed my thoughts with this last deal.

HM
03-27-2007, 06:46 PM
I don't miss an issue! I don't subscribe and I don't miss 'em! :D

Rexone
03-28-2007, 02:17 AM
Biglue I probably have some old Powerboats here let me know what months you'd like and I'll take a look. :)

Biglue
03-28-2007, 09:21 AM
Biglue I probably have some old Powerboats here let me know what months you'd like and I'll take a look. :)
I'm good Rex. Thanks for the offer tho...I appreciate it. I've been buying them the old fashioned way still.