PDA

View Full Version : Outside/Dry Storage for Pontoon boat in LHC?

sigepmock
03-28-2007, 07:45 AM
Looking for a secure place to store a pontoon boat in Havasu...northside of town preferrably. Any suggestions?
Already called Cory at Northside storage and she's full.
Thanks,
Chris

caroftheweek
03-28-2007, 07:50 AM
Looking for a secure place to store a pontoon boat in Havasu...northside of town preferrably. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Chris
nice to see you are still around. i thought you fell off the face of the earth for a while.

sigepmock
03-28-2007, 08:03 AM
nice to see you are still around. i thought you fell off the face of the earth for a while.
Thanks...it's good to be back. Switched jobs and I've been floating around getting settled. Hopefully I'll be able to play more now that I'm settled in.
How's the family? Good I hope.
Chris

ChumpChange
03-28-2007, 08:11 AM
Thanks...it's good to be back. Switched jobs and I've been floating around getting settled. Hopefully I'll be able to play more now that I'm settled in.
How's the family? Good I hope.
Chris
Switched jobs? Where you at now?

sigepmock
03-28-2007, 08:18 AM
Switched jobs? Where you at now?
Back with Hensel Phelps Construction .....let's just say things were getting a little shakey with the manufacturing gig....one of the owners back east was wanting to sell the company.....and not pass it along to us on the board.....:confused:
So anyway I'm back doing what I really love....building cool $hit.
Chris

Bad Puddy Tat
03-28-2007, 08:18 AM
Thanks,
Chris
Chris, Give Windsor Beach storage a call. I keep my big truck and a pontoon boat in outside storage there.
928-453-7867 Hope this helps, Bob

sigepmock
03-28-2007, 08:22 AM
Chris, Give Windsor Beach storage a call. I keep my big truck and a pontoon boat in outside storage there.
928-453-7867 Hope this helps, Bob
Thanks. I'll give them a call.
Chris

Havasu Luvr
03-28-2007, 08:38 AM
Thanks,
Chris
It's about time you move that unsightly things out of our nice community :D

sigepmock
03-28-2007, 08:56 AM
It's about time you move that unsightly things out of our nice community :D
Yeah you know us white trash...mobile home....busted up pontoon huligans bringing down the property values...:D
When you moving back in Dave?

Havasu Luvr
03-28-2007, 09:49 AM
Yeah you know us white trash...mobile home....busted up pontoon huligans bringing down the property values...:D
When you moving back in Dave?
Renter left last week so I was out there this past weekend. Already set-up for this summer, arriving tomorrow for springbreak. Talked to a few peeps interested in my place but nothing firm yet, Maybe I'll have to wait another season to sell:idea:
When you and your Cutie coming out to play?

sigepmock
03-28-2007, 10:05 AM
Renter left last week so I was out there this past weekend. Already set-up for this summer, arriving tomorrow for springbreak. Talked to a few peeps interested in my place but nothing firm yet, Maybe I'll have to wait another season to sell:idea:
When you and your Cutie coming out to play?
We're bringing out the rig this weekend to set-up for the summer. Thought we were going to have the boat but there might be a slight hick-up so the boat might not be out for another week or so. We'll stop by and say hello.
Good luck with the sale but if you get stuck there this summer I think it won't be all bad....should have a pretty good turn out this summer.
See you out there....first round is on you :D

Havasu Luvr
03-28-2007, 10:17 AM
See you out there....first round is on you :D
Every round is on me.....:D

shadow
03-28-2007, 07:08 PM
Chris you didn't talk to the right people.
You need a spot at Northside Storage since it's close to your RV? I'll call tomorrow and set up a spot there for you.;)
pm me your #

slowinhavasu
03-28-2007, 07:22 PM
Sorry Chris, were full right know......

Havasu1986
03-28-2007, 07:26 PM
Back with Hensel Phelps Construction .....Chris
If you are in sales let me know. Because I am in sales in the fire sprinkler industry.:)

phebus
03-28-2007, 07:27 PM
There is no room in Havasu for another Poontang boat.
Now, what cha got, I'm in the market? :) :D

sigepmock
03-28-2007, 07:35 PM
Chris you didn't talk to the right people.
You need a spot at Northside Storage since it's close to your RV? I'll call tomorrow and set up a spot there for you.;)
pm me your #
Thanks D. I hope it works ....that would be perfect.

sigepmock
03-28-2007, 07:35 PM
Sorry Chris, were full right know......
Thanks anyway :)

sigepmock
03-28-2007, 07:37 PM
If you are in sales let me know. Because I am in sales in the fire sprinkler industry.:)
No sales for me.....I helped out in estimating for the last few weeks in Irvine but now I'm back out on site babysitting :)