PDA

View Full Version : House remodel in Newport

hava life
03-28-2007, 08:02 AM
Just want to know if anyone knows or is a general that would be interested in doing a difficult remodel in Newport on Lido Isle. This is going to be a complete demo. It will be a difficult job being that it is on the island and their is not any room. The house belongs to the owner of the company I am working for, being that the house is in Newport and the company is in Havasu they want to get a General to run that job. If you know that area you will know that it is a very hard job and high end. Let me know if you or someone you know are interested, we are looking for trades at this time but would be happy if a G.C. would do the job.

lewiville
03-28-2007, 08:15 AM
try our web site. we publish Orange County Living. www.keyaccess.com
there should be a hand full of people in there.

Wheeler
03-28-2007, 08:30 AM
Call Bob Cagle, (949-675-7535) he is in Newport Beach. Bob is a drywall contractor and has been in Newport for the last 30 years. He would be a good person to ask as, he has dealt with most of the contractors there and will know who is good, and who to avoid.
Bob has been doing most of his work on 5k sq.ft. and above homes.

ChumpChange
03-28-2007, 08:35 AM
I don't have a GC license but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. I'll give it a try. :D

BEER&WATER
03-28-2007, 08:42 AM
try bruce roeland 714-272-7832 email roelandinc@aol.com he has done many job's in that area
and would be your loss not to contact him

Silver
03-28-2007, 09:19 AM
My parents are in the biz. My step-dad is a GC and my mom does design. So they work as a team They have been in the business for a long time. Let me know if you want the info.

Phat Daddy
03-28-2007, 09:23 AM
I sent you a pm.