PDA

View Full Version : NHRA in Houston

Taylorman
03-28-2007, 11:38 AM
Anyone going to the races this weekend? I'll be there sunday.

Infomaniac
03-28-2007, 11:49 AM
I just sent a bunch of parts out there. But not going
We were just in San Antonio for the IHRA deal.

N281PONY
03-28-2007, 12:28 PM
I was going to go but, now I got stuck working this weekend. So another year I got to miss. Only way I could insure getting off for World Ford Challenge in May.

Taylorman
03-28-2007, 12:35 PM
I was going to go but, now I got stuck working this weekend. So another year I got to miss. Only way I could insure getting off for World Ford Challenge in May.
Hows the boat coming along?

N281PONY
03-28-2007, 01:15 PM
Well since me and my old lady split and house construction has been put on hold I got plenty of time now. I am hoping to get her wet in a couple weeks. Between working on the new drag radial car we are building and work I'm finding a little time now and then. Hopefully this weekend I'll get the front half of the motor back together....I hope this fixes my backfiring problems I was having (it had the wrong timing chain and the cam was way advanced). My goal is just to be riding this year and next year worry about the cosmetics and the new bottle fed Ford motor. By some chance do you still have that Racor water/fuel seperator for sale? What's the word on yours...you got her wet this year yet?

Havasu_Dreamin
03-28-2007, 06:00 PM
Read on John Forces site today that non of the Force teams are competing this weekend.....Announcement (http://www.johnforceracing.com/showannouncement.cfm#top)

N281PONY
03-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Very sad deal but, he died doing what he loved

Taylorman
03-30-2007, 09:26 AM
Well since me and my old lady split and house construction has been put on hold I got plenty of time now. I am hoping to get her wet in a couple weeks. Between working on the new drag radial car we are building and work I'm finding a little time now and then. Hopefully this weekend I'll get the front half of the motor back together....I hope this fixes my backfiring problems I was having (it had the wrong timing chain and the cam was way advanced). My goal is just to be riding this year and next year worry about the cosmetics and the new bottle fed Ford motor. By some chance do you still have that Racor water/fuel seperator for sale? What's the word on yours...you got her wet this year yet?
No, i sold that filter. I got a permacool from summit. I have to bring mine to the fiberglass shop monday to fill in a couple of holes in the transom. I moved my steering cable. I hope to get it wet soon though.

Greg_Moss
04-13-2007, 05:37 AM
I went Friday night!

Greg_Moss
04-13-2007, 05:42 AM
nother one

Greg_Moss
04-13-2007, 05:44 AM
one more

smokinflatties
04-13-2007, 02:09 PM
i was there it rained and rained got the truck and trailer stuck in the pits but it was a nice drive from cali we lost 1st round