PDA

View Full Version : Stinky Dog Gas

bigblockbill
03-28-2007, 07:24 PM
Any one ever deal with a dog with baaaaaaad gas? We just got this little mini schnauzer and she has the worse SBD farts. In fact I think I smelled at least one every 10 min or so tonight. We changed the food to a premium lamb and rice food (puppy formula) and it helped slightly for a few weeks but not any more.
Any ideas????

hoolign
03-28-2007, 07:29 PM
Any one ever deal with a dog with baaaaaaad gas? We just got this little mini schnauzer and she has the worse SBD farts. In fact I think I smelled at least one every 10 min or so tonight. We changed the food to a premium lamb and rice food (puppy formula) and it helped slightly for a few weeks but not any more.
Any ideas????
Steel wool mixed with burger!

Havasu_Dreamin
03-28-2007, 07:30 PM
Never used it but they advertise fairly heavily on XM Dino Vite (http://www.dinovite.com/)

bigblockbill
Here is a picture of the little stinker...

ClownRoyal
Any ideas????
Isn't there some dog food out now that has some rat poisen in it?

hoolign
03-28-2007, 07:31 PM
Here is a picture of the little stinker...
ok nix the steel wool and burger deal! Eat a shitload of beans and fart in her face..see how she likes it!:mad:

hoolign
03-28-2007, 07:34 PM
Isn't there some dog food out now that has some rat poisen in it?
Oh yeah ..lots of brands. Took the dog and mr stupid cat to the vets at 140.00 a piece tto make sure they OK! and they were. menufoods.com (http://www.menufoods.com/recall/) is where all the poisened foods came from! Some prick is gonna get a bad case of Karma!~

bigblockbill
03-28-2007, 07:34 PM
ok nix the steel wool and burger deal! Eat a shitload of beans and fart in her face..see how she likes it!:mad:
Funny you mention that... I let one rip just moments ago right at her nose... Unflitered even. did not seem to phase her.

laveydayz
03-28-2007, 07:36 PM
I have a bull dog and every once in a while he drops a bomb that no human could ever top. I know hat you mean. When he was a puppy he had it very often and by changing his food to Science Diet it went away. Now its maybe 2 times a month.

phebus
Is that dog blind? Those marbles for eyes remind me of the show where the guy says "Snatch the pebble grasshopper". :)
Great looking dog.

hoolign
Funny you mention that... I let one rip just moments ago right at her nose... Unflitered even. did not seem to phase her.
Did your wife give you the " GROW UP " speal like mine did ?? :D :D
I got the " You won't walk across the room to give me a kiss, but you'll chase that damn dog around the room to fart on his head" Speal! :D :D

ClownRoyal
03-28-2007, 07:37 PM
Oh yeah ..lots of brands. Took the dog and mr stupid cat to the vets at 140.00 a piece tto make sure they OK! and they were. menufoods.com (http://www.menufoods.com/recall/) is where all the poisened foods came from! Some prick is gonna get a bad case of Karma!~
lmao

bigblockbill
03-28-2007, 07:40 PM
I got the " You won't walk across the room to give me a kiss, but you'll chase that damn dog around the room to fart on his head" Speal! :D :D
No even better... she loved it and was laughing her head off.

Biglue
03-28-2007, 07:40 PM
Man......tell us you didn't cut loose bare ass on him, that's just wrong. :D
Steel Wool and hamburger. Fokn Hooli. LMFAO
Sounds like something Brown could use. :D

RitcheyRch
03-28-2007, 07:43 PM
Our two mini-wiener dogs can sure rip a few good ones every now and then.

Tom Brown
03-28-2007, 07:46 PM
I wonder if the same techniques that work on humans would work on the dog? You know, less sugar and carbs, more protein, more exercise. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
If that doesn't work, I recommend glade plug-ins.

bigblockbill
03-28-2007, 07:50 PM
I wonder if the same techniques that work on humans would work on the dog? You know, less sugar and carbs, more protein, more exercise. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
The dog gets plenty-o exercise and I don't think glade plug-ins are stong enough... we need something more like the glade factory running on Nuclear power for an extra boost.

hoolign
03-28-2007, 07:50 PM
Man......tell us you didn't cut loose bare ass on him, that's just wrong. :D
Steel Wool and hamburger. Fokn Hooli. LMFAO
Sounds like something Brown could use. :D
The damn dog deserves a bear assed shot! Have ya ever been cold nosed while grabbin socks outta the bottowm drawer?? :mad: One of these days I'm gonna sneak up on him when he's chowin down and jam an ice cube up his ass! See how that fukkin dog likes it! :mad:

H20 Toie
03-28-2007, 07:51 PM
check with miss perfect she has been having the same issues with her dog

hoolign
03-28-2007, 07:52 PM
You may have different dogs in Saskatchewan..ours don't run on 120v and only have enough space for the ground plug?!?? :idea:

Tom Brown
03-28-2007, 07:52 PM
One of these days I'm gonna sneak up on him when he's chowin down and jam an ice cube up his ass! See how that fukkin dog likes it!
He probably won't like it any more than he enjoyed the varsol enema you gave him the other day.

Tom Brown
03-28-2007, 07:53 PM
You may have different dogs in Saskatchewan..ours don't run on 120v and only have enough space for the ground plug?!?? :idea:
Do you have a thing for dog's asses, or something?

hoolign
03-28-2007, 07:54 PM
He probably won't like it any more than he enjoyed the varsol enema you gave him the other day.
That was the neighbors dog, and his shit is now sparkly clean!

lewiville
03-28-2007, 07:54 PM
grin and bare it

hoolign
03-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Do you have a thing for dog's asses, or something?
Your the guy who said and I quote "I recommend glade plug-ins." :mad:

Tom Brown
03-28-2007, 07:57 PM
Your the guy who said and I quote "I recommend glade plug-ins." :mad:
Indeed. Perhaps I should have specified a less direct approach.

Biglue
03-28-2007, 07:58 PM
The damn dog deserves a bear assed shot! Have ya ever been cold nosed while grabbin socks outta the bottowm drawer?? :mad: One of these days I'm gonna sneak up on him when he's chowin down and jam an ice cube up his ass! See how that fukkin dog likes it! :mad:
Shit man, you got my sides hurting from laughter with that one. Get a "nice crop" in didja? :D

hoolign
03-28-2007, 07:58 PM
Indeed. Perhaps I should have specified a less direct approach.
Be specific on here Brown! my dog is yelping like a bastard now because all i had was a jug of pinesol! :mad:

Tom Brown
03-28-2007, 08:02 PM
Was it the lemon shit? That stuff leaves my floors fresh as a field of daisys. :cool:

hoolign
03-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Was it the lemon shit? That stuff leaves my floors fresh as a field of daisys. :cool:
Yes as a matter of fact it was.... but by the look on his face.. he's not as concerned with the ingredients..as he is with an anchor point! :eek:

bocco
03-28-2007, 08:19 PM
I think it's you and your just blaming the dog.

hoolign
03-28-2007, 08:27 PM
I think it's you and your just blaming the dog.
Your lucky the wife was not reading this! :mad:

wolfie
03-28-2007, 08:42 PM
My uncle had a pit that my cousin farted on. 5 minutes later after thinking about it, the dog got up, walked over and bit him on th a$$ and then went back and laid down.Funniest sh!t I ever saw a dog do.

Wheeler
03-29-2007, 04:41 AM
Any ideas????
If this behavior continues, give her to your Mother in Law, for Easter.

RitcheyRch
03-29-2007, 05:08 AM
A good friend of mines dog did that too. They were all in bed and the dog was under the covers. He let one rip. The dog came out from under the covers and bit him and then went back to its original spot. He said he couldnt stop laughing even though it hurt a little.
My uncle had a pit that my cousin farted on. 5 minutes later after thinking about it, the dog got up, walked over and bit him on th a$$ and then went back and laid down.Funniest sh!t I ever saw a dog do.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-29-2007, 06:17 AM
since the whole poisoned dog food dealio I have been making my dogs homemade dog food and have noticed their stinks butts are no more! ;) they now eat chicken, brown rice, peas and carrots and they love it. I have noticed their coats are shinier and they seem spunkier too.

Mandelon
03-29-2007, 07:12 AM
Linda, you are saying they make more spunk? Or that it tastes better? :confused: :eek: :D
Try that holistic homemade food deal, probably a lot better than store bought. Might be pricey though...
How about Beano? Sprinkle it on their food first, it might work....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-29-2007, 07:13 AM
Linda, you are saying they make more spunk? Or that it tastes better? :confused: :eek: :D
Try that holistic homemade food deal, probably a lot better than store bought. Might be pricey though...
AH! you one funny cracker! ;)

CBadDad
03-29-2007, 07:34 AM
Can you say "outside dog"?

Wheeler
03-29-2007, 07:44 AM
I bought a Ranch, so the girl friend can have, all the animals, she thinks she needs.
I figure this is fair, since I can store all they junk, I thought I needed!
The closest neighbor is 1/4 mile, the neighbor down the street, 2.5 miles, has dogs and I hear them bark every morning.

FOREVER2DOXIES
03-29-2007, 07:45 AM
hahahaaa.....thats just like us women folk! we have only to remember that our men folk are mere children in a big guy body!! :rolleyes:

hoolign
03-29-2007, 07:53 AM
I don't think Mexican spices will help any??

Mrs. 20
03-29-2007, 07:54 AM
I have a bulldog as well. The stuff that works is Royal Canin. They sell a Bulldog 24 (which all my dogs eat, not just bulldogs) and an indoor dog formula, both of which are developed to reduce gas. We haven't had a problem since.

bigblockbill
03-29-2007, 08:02 AM
I am thinking this may have to be the case... the little stinker this morning left a running pee trail 3/4 of the way around the dinning room table. WTF I slammed the kitchen door so hard as I was trowing her outside I poped the heater thermostat off the wall.
How old does a pup have to be before they learn the pee outdoor thing and not mess up when they are slighly distracted by toys.

Do F150's Float?
03-29-2007, 08:08 AM
I am thinking this may have to be the case... the little stinker this morning left a running pee trail 3/4 of the way around the dinning room table. WTF I slammed the kitchen door so hard as I was trowing her outside I poped the heater thermostat off the wall.
How old does a pup have to be before they learn the pee outdoor thing and not mess up when they are slighly distracted by toys.
When i got my chihuahua, he was 4 months old and not potty trained. I just took him out every couple of hours at home and work, now he goes out twice a day at work and is fine. If they are peeing in the house, pick em up and put em outside, lots of the "Good Dog!!!" repetition thing when they go outside. It's been a month now and Patron asks me to go outside :) Granted they will still have accidents, but what can ya do?

hoolign
03-29-2007, 08:09 AM
I still pee on the floor abit if I'm preoccupied with my toys!

CBadDad
03-29-2007, 08:12 AM
It took my 7 week old lab less than a couple of days. Crate training helps to, because they won't pee where they sleep.
Remember though, that urinating is a sign of submission for a dog. She is giving you props, letting you know that you scare the piss outta her, so be gentle, she'll figure it out.

cdog
03-29-2007, 08:16 AM
Macy cut's loose and give's everyone the "who farted?" look. Smells like burnt death.:yuk:
The other day she ate a whole bar of Dove green tea soap. 2 days of burnt death relief.:)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1979IMG_0234.JPG

707dog
03-29-2007, 09:14 AM
HEY BRO THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE HAS GOT ME FALLIN OUTA MY SEAT LAUGHIN...I HAD TO CATCH MYSELF CAUSE I WAS DOIN IT OUT LOUD..LMAO..GOOD SHIT...

Screaming Pete
03-29-2007, 09:20 AM
Macy cut's loose and give's everyone the "who farted?" look. Smells like burnt death.:yuk:
The other day she ate a whole bar of Dove green tea soap. 2 days of burnt death relief.:)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1979IMG_0234.JPG
AWWHHHWwwwwwwwwwwwwww sh%t i think i wet myself!!!!!!:D :D

Misogynist
03-29-2007, 10:08 AM
No matter what I fed my Dane, he farted. He knew they were offensive too. He'd lay there on his side, with his back toward me. I'd see his tail move to the side and hear a hissing sound. He would then raise his head and look over his shoulder to see if anyone heard his fart. As everyone started to moan from the smell his wagging tail would thump the floor. Fukker. If you have a dog, you just have to live with it.