PDA

View Full Version : Im just wondering.....

Bird Percher
01-06-2003, 02:38 PM
I was wondering if Flyte Risk and Sangster are going to be the only race on Fathers day weekend like I heard they were on NYD.
[ January 06, 2003, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Bird Percher ]

BigBoyToys
01-06-2003, 02:45 PM
Hey BP, I've seen alot of Fathers Day challenges....Mostly looks like it's gonna be between some NorCal and SoCal boats..

Bird Percher
01-06-2003, 02:50 PM
BigBoyToys:
Hey BP, I've seen alot of Fathers Day challenges....Mostly looks like it's gonna be between some NorCal and SoCal boats.. Hey BBT, I saw alot of NYD challenges that never happened, so I heard.

BigBoyToys
01-06-2003, 02:59 PM
Yep...only saw a few actually run. Including myself (at least I tried)

Sangster
01-06-2003, 04:03 PM
Tried what?????? argue J/K.... :D

BigBoyToys
01-06-2003, 04:08 PM
Sangster:
Tried what?????? argue J/K.... :D Tried to get the boat to launch but only made it to the line... :( Was that you I saw on the shore laughing at me as I was rowing in? :rolleyes: LOL
I did get the boat to start yesterday though...

Sangster
01-06-2003, 04:14 PM
BigBoyToys:
Sangster:
Tried what?????? argue J/K.... :D Tried to get the boat to launch but only made it to the line... :( Was that you I saw on the shore laughing at me as I was rowing in? :rolleyes: LOL
I did get the boat to start yesterday though... Was it the MSD box.....You got some good eyes to pick me out of everyone on the shore that was laughing.....And I wasn't even laughin' as loud as "Some People" that were at the ramp....Ain't that right Guru..... :D
[ January 06, 2003, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

BigBoyToys
01-06-2003, 04:39 PM
Yep...It was indeed the box.
And what's this...Guru was laughing at me? Uh huh...we'll see about that! :D
C'mon Tony, that's it, your Flat and my "row" boat, next weekend...LOL
Seriously, there was water inside the MSD box. And, it's not that I have good eyes, but I did have alot of time while rowing so I could look REALLY hard at who was laughing. LOL
[ January 06, 2003, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

76biesmeyer
01-06-2003, 04:55 PM
Hell you guys are lucky you can talk who is the badest on the water!!!!Over here on the east coast meaning Florida!!Hey you on that bad ass jet ski YA WANTA RACE!! The sad thing is they think they have a chance!!

BigBoyToys
01-06-2003, 04:58 PM
76biesmeyer:
Hell you guys are lucky you can talk who is the badest on the water!!!!Over here on the east coast meaning Florida!!Hey you on that bad ass jet ski YA WANTA RACE!! The sad thing is they think they have a chance!! Well, ya gotta take that Biesemeyer out and run "circles" around them. LOL
Damn...Now you got me wishin' again that I didn't sell my 76 Biesemeyer.. frown

Sangster
01-06-2003, 05:19 PM
BigBoyToys:
Seriously, there was water inside the MSD box. And, it's not that I have good eyes, but I did have alot of time while rowing so I could look REALLY hard at who was laughing. LOL Yup.. The ole' world gets mighty Big when you got the oar out and sittin' on the bow lookin'towards shore & all you see is "Pearly Whites" shinin' back at ya'..... :D

BigBoyToys
01-06-2003, 05:21 PM
Sangster:
BigBoyToys:
Seriously, there was water inside the MSD box. And, it's not that I have good eyes, but I did have alot of time while rowing so I could look REALLY hard at who was laughing. LOL Yup.. The ole' world gets mighty Big when you got the oar out and sittin' on the bow lookin'towards shore & all you see is "Pearly Whites" shinin' back at ya'..... :D :rolleyes:

Mike Oxbig
01-07-2003, 04:16 PM
[ January 07, 2003, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: Mike Oxbig ]

BILLY.B
01-07-2003, 07:11 PM
BigBoyToys:
76biesmeyer:
Hell you guys are lucky you can talk who is the badest on the water!!!!Over here on the east coast meaning Florida!!Hey you on that bad ass jet ski YA WANTA RACE!! The sad thing is they think they have a chance!! Well, ya gotta take that Biesemeyer out and run "circles" around them. LOL
Damn...Now you got me wishin' again that I didn't sell my 76 Biesemeyer.. :( Mr.BBT,I don't know if I've ever met you at the circle races before?,But how you could you ever get rid of a Biesemeyer.Good one's are so hard to come by now a days, and the one's that are for sale they want a mint for them.A good friend of mine sold his revenge at the long beach circle races and I told him it was a mistake because it would cost him 3 time's that amount to replace it.Morg saw the boat,absolutely beutiful.He could'nt stand it any longer so he just bought alittle Bezer from a guy in phoenix named Bob Stevens,same guy he bought the revenge from so now he's starting all over.Hopefully you'll be able to buy another one someday, nothing like one as you know. :cool: :cool:

GofastRacer
01-07-2003, 08:07 PM
BILLY.B:
BigBoyToys:
76biesmeyer:
Damn...Now you got me wishin' again that I didn't sell my 76 Biesemeyer.. :( Mr.BBT,I don't know if I've ever met you at the circle races before?,But how you could you ever get rid of a Biesemeyer.Good one's are so hard to come by now a days, and the one's that are for sale they want a mint for them.A good friend of mine sold his revenge at the long beach circle races and I told him it was a mistake because it would cost him 3 time's that amount to replace it.Morg saw the boat,absolutely beutiful.He could'nt stand it any longer so he just bought alittle Bezer from a guy in phoenix named Bob Stevens,same guy he bought the revenge from so now he's starting all over.Hopefully you'll be able to buy another one someday, nothing like one as you know. :cool: :cool: I also asked that same question a while back!!. eek! :D

BigBoyToys
01-07-2003, 08:15 PM
BILLY.B:
BigBoyToys:
76biesmeyer:
Damn...Now you got me wishin' again that I didn't sell my 76 Biesemeyer.. :( Mr.BBT,I don't know if I've ever met you at the circle races before?,But how you could you ever get rid of a Biesemeyer.Good one's are so hard to come by now a days, and the one's that are for sale they want a mint for them.A good friend of mine sold his revenge at the long beach circle races and I told him it was a mistake because it would cost him 3 time's that amount to replace it.Morg saw the boat,absolutely beutiful.He could'nt stand it any longer so he just bought alittle Bezer from a guy in phoenix named Bob Stevens,same guy he bought the revenge from so now he's starting all over.Hopefully you'll be able to buy another one someday, nothing like one as you know. :cool: :cool: Well Billy B, it's a long story why I sold the Biesemeyer, but it has alot to do with the APBA's BS capsule mandate and on top of that, a "family" choice that had to be made at the time. I sold the Biesemeyer to Chad Crowder down in Phoenix. Now, I am keeping my eye on a few "situations" and a few boats that are for sale. Chances are, I'll have another Biesemeyer soon, but am also looking at the D'cucci's and the Revenge's. Time will tell..... Alot depends on what the SSRS does and what the APBA does (like if the SSRS leaves the APBA and the APBA gets their heads outta their A$$) eek!

BigBoyToys
01-07-2003, 08:18 PM
hey GoFastRacer, you know Chad Crowder down there in Phoenix? He had a Biesemeyer that he sold a little over a year ago and like me (now) wished that he didn't sell his...that's when he purchased mine in September....

GofastRacer
01-07-2003, 08:32 PM
BigBoyToys:
hey GoFastRacer, you know Chad Crowder down there in Phoenix? He had a Biesemeyer that he sold a little over a year ago and like me (now) wished that he didn't sell his...that's when he purchased mine in September.... Yeah, I know who he is but I never met him!..
Damn, you mention D'Cucci, Revenge, WTF, no Daytona?, I got one ready to go ya know! j/k :D I had a D'Cucci and that was one sweet boat, if I was to get another flat, that's the one I would get, you might want to talk to Joey about one??.. wink

wfodude
01-07-2003, 09:03 PM
Mr.BBT,I don't know if I've ever met you at the circle races before?,But how you could you ever get rid of a Biesemeyer.Good one's are so hard to come by now a days, and the one's that are for sale they want a mint for them.A good friend of mine sold his revenge at the long beach circle races and I told him it was a mistake because it would cost him 3 time's that amount to replace it.Morg saw the boat,absolutely beutiful.He could'nt stand it any longer so he just bought alittle Bezer from a guy in phoenix named Bob Stevens,same guy he bought the revenge from so now he's starting all over.Hopefully you'll be able to buy another one someday, nothing like one as you know. :cool: :cool:
Is this the same billy (spelling B) that gives Brian shit on the v-drive newsletter about his mis spellings?

BigBoyToys
01-08-2003, 03:28 AM
GofastRacer:
Damn, you mention D'Cucci, Revenge, WTF, no Daytona?, I got one ready to go ya know! j/k :D I had a D'Cucci and that was one sweet boat, if I was to get another flat, that's the one I would get, you might want to talk to Joey about one??.. wink You have a nice boat. I've been looking at pics of it for a while now. But.....You know how it is, once ya got your mind set on a boat, that's the waty it will go. I haven't talked to Joey yet about a D'cucci. When the time comes and the final decision is made, I'll get in touch with everyone to get one.

SERIOUS ISSUES
01-08-2003, 03:06 PM
Hey BBT, Your old biesemeyer is almost done. You would never believe it's the same boat now. We stipped all the paint off (about 9 differant colors) and gutted the inside. All the hardware is purple and crome and we (my wife and I) are puting a trick paint job on it. I think it will be done in a few weeks and I will post some picks.

dossangers
01-08-2003, 04:33 PM
BigBoyToys:
Hey BP, I've seen alot of Fathers Day challenges....Mostly looks like it's gonna be between some NorCal and SoCal boats.. Were go'in to needles to clean the plugs then fathers to camp far weed.Im bringin plenty of GAS both kinds! And we will be running the full 1/4 mile!!!! :D :D

BigBoyToys
01-09-2003, 05:07 AM
SERIOUS ISSUES:
Hey BBT, Your old biesemeyer is almost done. You would never believe it's the same boat now. We stipped all the paint off (about 9 differant colors) and gutted the inside. All the hardware is purple and crome and we (my wife and I) are puting a trick paint job on it. I think it will be done in a few weeks and I will post some picks. Oh! That's adding salt to a wound! J/K...LOL
Send me some pics when it's done. I'd love to see it. And if ya decide ya wanna sell it....give me a call! Oh well, now I'll be thinkin' about that boat all day frown

SERIOUS ISSUES
01-10-2003, 07:48 AM
you will have to talk to the wife about selling it. It is Her boat. the paint will be done this weekend. all the grafics are on now and we just have to put the clear on.

Sangster
01-10-2003, 07:53 AM
Do you have Before's & After's.....Always interested in complete projects.... :D Serious Issue's....I see you have a Canyon Hydro also..Any pics of that would be nice too...... :D
[ January 10, 2003, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

SERIOUS ISSUES
01-10-2003, 08:02 AM
I have before durring and after pics of the Biesemeyer, the canyon I picked up from So Cal 2 weeks after I picked up the Biesemeyer from BBT (another project) I will have Picks of that as we get started in 3 or 4 weeks)

Sangster
01-10-2003, 08:09 AM
Right on ..lookin' forward to seeing them..So BBT's old Beaser is for the Wife..Need to know how much "extra HP" & other upgrades you put in it for your wife..Jest Kiddin' Jim..... :D :D

Morg
01-10-2003, 08:12 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sangster:
[qb] Do you have Before's & After's..... [b]Always interested in complete projects.... :D
You talk'n to me?
Morg.
[ January 10, 2003, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Morg ]

Sangster
01-10-2003, 08:28 AM
BTW Morg, Where's your pics, how's things comin' along....And ck your email please.... :D

Morg
01-10-2003, 08:59 AM
Sangster:
BTW Morg, Where's your pics, how's things comin' along....And ck your email please.... :D Sangster,
Haven't gotten any e-mails?
Check your PM's
Morg.

Sangster
01-10-2003, 09:05 AM
Morg:
Sangster:
BTW Morg, Where's your pics, how's things comin' along....And ck your email please.... :D Sangster,
Haven't gotten any e-mails?
Check your PM's
Morg. John, sent it about 15 min. ago..Was on a reply from your last email...I can resend if needed....