PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks to "TheCarDudes"

Riveratz
03-29-2007, 07:08 PM
I just wanted to say special thanks to "TheCarDudes" today. Had a transaction with them and it was painless. Everything he said he would do was followed to a tee. Thanks Again.

98 Vector 21
03-29-2007, 07:20 PM
Dan also made a transaction this week also and seems to be very pleased! Now if TheCarDude will give me 10k for my 03 Matrix XRS I would be a happy camper!

TheCarDudes
03-29-2007, 07:47 PM
I just wanted to say special thanks to "TheCarDudes" today. Had a transaction with them and it was painless. Everything he said he would do was followed to a tee. Thanks Again.
It was a very easy deal. Thank you for an accurate description of your vehicle. The whole transaction took literally about 3 minutes. Enjoy your new truck!
TCD

TheCarDudes
03-29-2007, 07:49 PM
Dan also made a transaction this week also and seems to be very pleased! Now if TheCarDude will give me 10k for my 03 Matrix XRS I would be a happy camper!
Dan is a very happy camper. It worked out for both of us. We met half-way in Barstow. I bought his truck and he bought my Suburban.
Vector ...... I don't remember seeing a post on your Matrix. I did some preliminary numbers on the Matrix, we may be very close to your number. Get me the info ......
TCD

98 Vector 21
03-29-2007, 08:11 PM
Dan is a very happy camper. It worked out for both of us. We met half-way in Barstow. I bought his truck and he bought my Suburban.
Vector ...... I don't remember seeing a post on your Matrix. I did some preliminary numbers on the Matrix, we may be very close to your number. Get me the info ......
TCD
It was a joke! We are in the same business and same area (for the most part)...My Matrix just turned 200k miles...I drive 200-300 miles a day....

TheCarDudes
03-29-2007, 08:14 PM
It was a joke! We are in the same business and same area (for the most part)...My Matrix just turned 200k miles...I drive 200-300 miles a day....
Hmmmmm.... where are you at?