PDA

View Full Version : Barrett-Jackson on Speed

3 daytona`s
03-29-2007, 07:20 PM
I`ve been watching the auction from Palm Beach,along with the announcers I`m very suprised about prices.The market for everything may be getting "SOFT" Great Buys.

hoolign
03-29-2007, 07:27 PM
I`ve been watching the auction from Palm Beach,along with the announcers I`m very suprised about prices.The market for everything may be getting "SOFT" Great Buys.
Watching that makes me want to slit my wrists when i think about some of the vehicles I had way back when.. oh well!
There are definitley some great buys out there!

3 daytona`s
03-29-2007, 07:46 PM
Watching that makes me want to slit my wrists when i think about some of the vehicles I had way back when.. oh well!
There are definitley some great buys out there!
When the first gas scam happened back in the 80`s you could have just stole those classic muscle cars,but they had everyone believing there would be no gas soon.They did a number on us long gas lines,no gas at stations,they pulled a deal for sure.:mad:

RitcheyRch
03-30-2007, 04:39 AM
Watched it for a few hours. Was definitely surprised on some of the prices. I have watched previous shows and remember them saying that prices are usually lower during the week. Should expect higher prices and better calls this weekend. I sure liked that yellow Ford Shelby (1 of 199 built) that went for $22K.

3 daytona`s
03-30-2007, 04:53 PM
I just turned on and can see things are shifting gears fast now. Prices are getting into the area was expecting.Although sad about that:(

RitcheyRch
03-30-2007, 05:45 PM
Watching it now as well.

HocusPocus
03-30-2007, 05:53 PM
When the first gas scam happened back in the 80`s you could have just stole those classic muscle cars,but they had everyone believing there would be no gas soon.They did a number on us long gas lines,no gas at stations,they pulled a deal for sure.:mad:
i went into the Air Force in 1980.. when i got to March AFB i bought a 70 challenger with a 383 4 speed for $1500.00. two years later i sold it for the same and bought a 71 cuda with a 440 auto for $1500.00 with i got to Beale AFB. a friend of mine restores these cars now (ssmoparmuscle.com) and gets major bucks for them.

3 daytona`s
03-30-2007, 06:50 PM
i went into the Air Force in 1980.. when i got to March AFB i bought a 70 challenger with a 383 4 speed for $1500.00. two years later i sold it for the same and bought a 71 cuda with a 440 auto for $1500.00 with i got to Beale AFB. a friend of mine restores these cars now (ssmoparmuscle.com) and gets major bucks for them.
My brother was a Mopar guy and to think how much those cars are worth now makes me just ? I would love a Hemi Cuda pull up to a "RED" and a rice burner think that it might be close. :)