PDA

View Full Version : Who is the PHOTOGLOU of toyhauler's

racecar.hotshoe
03-30-2007, 07:02 AM
Giant RV has pissed me off......:mad:

sigepmock
03-30-2007, 07:09 AM
Shawn Zang - Cell (909) 841-4761 He works for Giant RV but is not like the rest of those knuckleheads. He knows his stuff, has the best prices, and really takes care of his customers.....he really is the Photoglou of toy haulers.
Good luck,
Chris Mock

sigepmock
03-30-2007, 07:10 AM
Shawn Zang
Internet Sales Team
GIANT RV MONTCLAIR, CA
E-mail shawnzang@giantrv.com
800-363-9445 Office
909-841-4761 CELL
Here is the rest of his contact info.

prosthogod
03-30-2007, 07:13 AM
I've got a 30' weekend warrior I'll sell you. Only about 40 hrs on generator with alot of extras. It is ~5yrs old and I put new tires on it and new batteries. We just don't use it.Pm me if you are interested.

racecar.hotshoe
03-30-2007, 07:17 AM
I've got a 30' weekend warrior I'll sell you. Only about 40 hrs on generator with alot of extras. It is ~5yrs old and I put new tires on it and new batteries. We just don't use it.Pm me if you are interested.
Its about 10ft to short.......But thanks,Mark

shrek
03-30-2007, 07:18 AM
Call Earnhardt RV in Phoenix.......It is worth the drive!
http://www.earnhardtrv.com/
We bought our Gearbox there 2 years ago, and it was the best buying experience I have ever had.......even having to drive to Phoenix to get it.....
Plus, they were willing to deal on them, when nobody else was.
Negotiated everything over e-mail, and there was no bait-n-switch when we got there..........signed papers and we were out of there in about 2 hours.
I have heard way too many horror stories coming out of Giant RV.......I would not touch them with a 10' pole.
Shrek

Hustler
03-30-2007, 07:23 AM
Shawn Zang
Internet Sales Team
GIANT RV MONTCLAIR, CA
800-363-9445 Office
909-841-4761 CELL
This is who I bought mine from. Shawn will treat you right, before, during and after the sale.

Garrddogg
03-30-2007, 08:02 AM
Shawn Zang
Internet Sales Team
GIANT RV MONTCLAIR, CA
800-363-9445 Office
909-841-4761 CELL
I have heard the same!!

Waldo
03-30-2007, 08:13 AM
What are you looking for? Take your time & do your research if you want to find the good deals. Some people are upside down on these things, just like houses.
I just got a used '06 39' Sierra Sport w/ a garage and two slide outs in perfect condition (the queen beds in the garage still had the plastic on them)....private party was 15K less than any dealer I worked with, even on their 06's.
Happy Shopping.

rivrrts429
03-30-2007, 08:23 AM
Giant RV is a joke. Its not the sales you have to worry about, its the service dept. as well. I do alot of business with Weekend Warrior and they sent me to Giant when I was buying my trailer. Sales rep didnt know who I was and asked me if I might be over my head when I was looking at the 39' warrior. Told him to f**k off. Left there and went straight to Richardsons, left with a Next Level fifth wheel. I told Weekend what happen and they said that is their #1 complaint about Giant RV. Oh well...I guess you have to show a suitcase full of money before they take you seriously. I will say that I have friends who like Giant, but an equal amount who side with me. Just sharing an experience I had with them.

Chipster27
03-30-2007, 08:26 AM
Its not the sales you have to worry about, its the service dept. as well.
The beauty of living in SoCal is you can take the trailer straight to WW. I've had my trailer for 2 years, only took it in once because WW stepped up and replaced the tires to give the trailer a higher weight rateing.
I've been more than happy with my WW and it seems that about 30% of the THs on the road are WWs.
For what it's worth I hear Sean (Headcase) on Glamis Dunes.com is the go to guy

Hustler
03-30-2007, 09:02 AM
That guy better be REAL good from what Ive heard about Giant RV. Their service is suppose to be BEYOND horrible. Are you dead set on getting a Warrior? if not then I would look at another dealership. Would just be WAY easier to deal with.
One of the reason I bought a Warrior was so I could take it straight to the factory service center. My last trailer (Gear Box) was purchased from Mike Thompsons and was in there shop more than I had it and that was only because there service department sucked so bad. Prsonally I think your going be hard pressed to find a "dealer" that has a good service center.

OGShocker
03-30-2007, 09:49 AM
Shawn Zang
Internet Sales Team
GIANT RV MONTCLAIR, CA
800-363-9445 Office
909-841-4761 CELL
I have heard good things about Shawn, but Giant RV can kiss my azz. Thieving Muj' POS! IMHO!:D

SoCalHD
03-30-2007, 09:53 AM
Another EXTREMELY satisfied, hard to please customer of "Headinjury", or Shawn Zang here....:D :D

Hustler
03-30-2007, 11:02 AM
Simi RV has a GREAT service center and really good sales people. We bought our 30' Ragen' from there (which is made by Weekend Warrior) and we've been VERY happy with our trailer and their service.
Thats good to know. There one in a million. I womder if they can do Warrior Warranty work?

LAFD
03-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Thats good to know. There one in a million. I womder if they can do Warrior Warranty work?
why what you break now?:D

PHOTOGLOU
03-30-2007, 12:06 PM
Jaison Nappi He owns Ultra Haulers he Ran Santek for his father Victor for several years..... His number is 951 271 0305 he just got a Sub this week so I know he is town... Jay

shueman
03-30-2007, 12:13 PM
I've heard good things about Stier's in Bakersfield...they were good to us anyway....

racecar.hotshoe
03-30-2007, 02:49 PM
:eek:

riverroyal
03-31-2007, 10:48 AM
warrior,they are the best:mad:

Dave4XTC
03-31-2007, 05:34 PM
Call Shawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giant RV sucks but you can't beat Shawn's service both before and after the sale.
He even has his own customer appritiation day in Glamis every year.

racecar.hotshoe
04-02-2007, 08:00 AM
Call Shawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giant RV sucks but you can't beat Shawn's service both before and after the sale.
He even has his own customer appritiation day in Glamis every year.
I called him now we wait.............tic tock...:D

Old Man Havasu
09-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Are we still waiting? Did he turn out to be the only good guy at Giant?

hotsand65
09-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Richardson's RV treated us really good. I think that I compare new car service to RV service and am really disappointed. Car dealers have it for a day or two and you have it right back, RV, well their another story, they do it at their pace and treat you like you should be grateful that they are taking care of it at all. We need to change there thinking!!!:idea:

UltraStealth
09-10-2007, 06:43 AM
I have heard good things about the shop in Simi as well. My buddy takes his trailer there and has been happy with the service.

me4drvr
09-10-2007, 07:01 AM
Richardson's RV treated us really good. I think that I compare new car service to RV service and am really disappointed. Car dealers have it for a day or two and you have it right back, RV, well their another story, they do it at their pace and treat you like you should be grateful that they are taking care of it at all. We need to change there thinking!!!:idea:
I'll seconf the service at Richardsons... I have a 38' 5th wheel that I bought there and had a few services and they were awesome and my business partner has a 32' trailer and has had the same positive experiences.... both are Next Level and can't recommend a better trailer... just walk through all the trailers and you'll feel the difference... look past all the fake diamond plate and fluff and you'll see the light.. We bought bouth our from the Richardson's off Tyler in Riverside from Duffy....
Best of luck!! Have fun!!:)

Trailer Park Casanova
09-10-2007, 08:36 AM
Giant RV is all Hot Air.
Travelon located in AZ and Sand Diego is the way to go.
Shawn at Giant wanted $88.000 for the 45FTL.
He's talked up alot, but we took him as a predatory salesperson.
Travelon was almost $28K cheaper with more options thrown in and no sales pressure at all.

Caribbean Jet
09-10-2007, 09:45 AM
The beauty of living in SoCal is you can take the trailer straight to WW. I've had my trailer for 2 years, only took it in once because WW stepped up and replaced the tires to give the trailer a higher weight rateing.
I've been more than happy with my WW and it seems that about 30% of the THs on the road are WWs.
For what it's worth I hear Sean (Headcase) on Glamis Dunes.com is the go to guy
I took my WW 23 staright to WW and it was a great experiance. I always had issues with Giant RV service. I hear that weekend warrior is moving the service back to Perris.

Shawn ZAng
09-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Giant RV is all Hot Air.
Travelon located in AZ and Sand Diego is the way to go.
Shawn at Giant wanted $88.000 for the 45FTL.
He's talked up alot, but we took him as a predatory salesperson.
Travelon was almost $28K cheaper with more options thrown in and no sales pressure at all.
Wow!
It's really ok if you don't want to do business with me. But please don't make false accusations (sp). I do not pressure anyone, I'm way too busy for that, plus it's not really my style. Also that price you claim I gave you sounds like Retail. Anyone that knows me, would vouch I have never sold an RV for Retail. Just so everyone knows if the Rv was 88K MSRP. you could buy it from me at about 67K.
Shawn Zang
GSM - Giant RV Irvine, CA