PDA

View Full Version : Its not snowing here!!!!

76biesmeyer
12-21-2002, 06:55 PM
Well just got my motor back and spent all day hooking everything back up!!! We have all been there!! I am going to the lake when the sun comes up.Went from 600hp to 825hp Merry christmas to me!!!!

Sangster
12-22-2002, 07:20 AM
That's a nice Xmas Deal..... :D

CircleJerk
12-26-2002, 12:26 AM
Ah to live in sunny Florida! That's a bunch of ponies to pull the reins on! Are you circle racing or just scaring the H out of the wildlife? I know of a potential bunch of nostalgia racers that need more of them to go racing in your state. Want some phone numbers of the club that has insurance and experience in this sort of boat fun????? All you need would be to adopt some rules that you and your friends could apply and you would be racing just like we are here in the Northwest! Sound interesting? I suspect you have the boat to whip up on just about anybody....Jerk :rolleyes:

76biesmeyer
12-26-2002, 04:23 AM
Merry christmas!!!!Circle jerk I built my boat up in north carolina to race and ended up down in florida.I am building the motor to put in a hydro!!!I have always wanted to build one.And for my 1976 biesemeyer I am going to drop a stock 502 in it and sell it or just hang on to it!!I have to much time and $$$ in it to give it away.What kind of boat do have. Take care and be safe!! JIM.

DaveA
12-26-2002, 09:08 PM
76biesmeyer:
Merry christmas!!!!Circle jerk I built my boat up in north carolina to race and ended up down in florida.I am building the motor to put in a hydro!!!I have always wanted to build one.And for my 1976 biesemeyer I am going to drop a stock 502 in it and sell it or just hang on to it!!I have to much time and $$$ in it to give it away.What kind of boat do have. Take care and be safe!! JIM. Hey Jim,
What part of NC were you in when you built the Beezer? Just wondering if we know boat people in common.
DaveA

76biesmeyer
12-27-2002, 04:42 AM
Hello dave, I lived in raliegh N.C. for 10 years.

DaveA
12-27-2002, 07:10 PM
76biesmeyer:
Hello dave, I lived in raliegh N.C. for 10 years. Cool, I used to live in Cary back when there were only 4000 people in the whole place. Now its the 7th largest town in NC w/95,000!! Cary now stands for Concentrated Area of Relocated Yankees :D
Guess you know Bobby Commander and Bobby Murray, and been to Lake Wheeler countless times, too. Wondered if you raced there?
DaveA

76biesmeyer
12-28-2002, 05:54 AM
Hey Dave,Yes I went to alot of races at lake wheeler never raced my boat there.Good old Bobby Commander he had someone driving his boat a couple of times then he was back in the seat.I used to watch him race in ST.Pete. Florida many years back!!I don,t think they race at Lake wheeler anymore.I took my biesemeyer to the lake a few times and was ask to leave!!the unposted speed limit is 45mph.Started going to falls Lake and was asked to leave also!! open headers.Well down here in florida anything goes!!Go as fast as you can and as loud as you want!!