PDA

View Full Version : Michael Waltrip

Hallett19
03-30-2007, 10:47 PM
What the F is going on with this guy, is this week 5 he is not come in on time??
How long will this hold up before Napa (and every other sponsor on his car) dumps this turkey??

shrek
03-30-2007, 11:05 PM
What the F is going on with this guy, is this week 5 he is not come in on time??
How long will this hold up before Napa (and every other sponsor on his car) dumps this turkey??
Its a Toyota, what do you expect?
Shrek

73kona455
03-31-2007, 05:20 AM
poor mikey....guess cheating was the only way he thought he could go fast enough to qualify.. hasnt quailified since daytona.. karma is a bitch..lol :D :D :D :D

Hallett19
03-31-2007, 05:58 AM
I dont think this has anything to do with being a toyota, I'm sure if you put JJ or Smoke behind the wheel of one of these they would be almost as competitive as they are now.
Waltrip just plain sucks, he needs to get someone else behind the wheel of that 55 car.

SummerBreeze
03-31-2007, 07:10 AM
The guy is having a tough time making the change

pattymelt18
03-31-2007, 07:42 AM
the guys a horrible nascar driver :D

HCS
03-31-2007, 07:42 AM
That's what he gets for switching to Toyota.

77charger
03-31-2007, 08:21 AM
I dont think this has anything to do with being a toyota, I'm sure if you put JJ or Smoke behind the wheel of one of these they would be almost as competitive as they are now.
Waltrip just plain sucks, he needs to get someone else behind the wheel of that 55 car.
I think it is mainly due to the car all toyotas have struggled to qualify this year.foreign car in nascar shows they dont belong.LOL

boatnam2
03-31-2007, 09:53 AM
he is 54 in points and is in the negative-27 points.pretty rough start,he has said he spent a lot of his money on the start up deal,i hope he put a little on the side because he might need it when this thing takes a crap.

GBarron97
03-31-2007, 11:02 AM
Funny you say that. JJ won a few races in one of my midgets, and his comment about the toyota deal was that all the cars are on the same playing field now that the new car came out. The Toyota's are down a few HP but they can run with all the others. Blaney prooved that a few weeks ago. I've never met Micheal Waltrip, but I believe that old drivers have a problem adapting to new styles of driving. Mark Martin is an exception.

pixrthis
03-31-2007, 04:40 PM
I'm suprised he still does Inside Nextel Cup tv show. I figured he'd get sick of talking about not qualifying but he still manages to joke about it.

f_inscreenname
03-31-2007, 05:08 PM
Funny you say that. JJ won a few races in one of my midgets, and his comment about the toyota deal was that all the cars are on the same playing field now that the new car came out. The Toyota's are down a few HP but they can run with all the others. Blaney prooved that a few weeks ago. I've never met Micheal Waltrip, but I believe that old drivers have a problem adapting to new styles of driving. Mark Martin is an exception.
Mark Martin Rules!
http://www.supernova19.com/forumcw/Smileys/classic/drive.gif