PDA

View Full Version : So I had a bit to drink last night...

Phat Matt
03-31-2007, 04:25 PM
...and we got home around 5am. My head still hurts and I don't feel the greatest. I am getting ready to go to a promo at Dave & Busters and I can't find my keys. I thought maybe I left them in Jen's car because she drove. They weren't there. I get back to the front door and there they are. Still stuck in the key hole. I guess I couldn't get them out last night so I left them. I couldn't get them out right now either. Then Jen turned them 180 degrees and they slid right out.
Wow. My head hurts. :)

hoolign
03-31-2007, 04:30 PM
...and we got home around 5am. My head still hurts and I don't feel the greatest. I am getting ready to go to a promo at Dave & Busters and I can't find my keys. I thought maybe I left them in Jen's car because she drove. They weren't there. I get back to the front door and there they are. Still stuck in the key hole. I guess I couldn't get them out last night so I left them. I couldn't get them out right now either. Then Jen turned them 180 degrees and they slid right out.
A good sized lefty will put ya back on the right track!

DILLIGAF
03-31-2007, 04:34 PM
I have seen you drink and for you to be in that shape had to be a monster drunk fest last night. OR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you are getting old you focker!
lol

Windy
03-31-2007, 05:03 PM
Matt...did you keep your clothes on this time. :D

LHC30Victory
03-31-2007, 05:31 PM
I think he has gone through almost all the weak brain cells and is now working on destroying the good ones :eek:

Goldilocks
03-31-2007, 06:58 PM
I think he has gone through almost all the weak brain cells and is now working on destroying the good ones :eek:
LOL
I think you are right. :D

Phat Matt
03-31-2007, 07:00 PM
I have seen you drink and for you to be in that shape had to be a monster drunk fest last night. OR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you are getting old you focker!
lol
I started at about 6pm and stopped just before we got home at 5am. I put in a good solid 10 to 11 hours in. :) Ketel, Effen, and shots. :jawdrop:
And yeah, I am getting old, hangovers are getting worse.

Phat Matt
03-31-2007, 07:01 PM
Matt...did you keep your clothes on this time. :D
To my knowledge I did. :)

Phat Matt
03-31-2007, 07:02 PM
Only the strong will survive. :)

Mrs 2LKHVSU
03-31-2007, 09:04 PM
Yikes! Welcome to the "club"....:D

DRMCAT
03-31-2007, 11:28 PM
Glad to hear you made it through OK. We always worry about you..............
See you soon.

shueman
04-01-2007, 06:20 AM
Hey, as long as ya don't have a bathroom tile imprint on your face, your good to go...:D

Goldilocks
04-01-2007, 09:10 AM
Glad to hear you made it through OK. We always worry about you..............
See you soon.
Thanks Dad :D

HavaSkank
04-01-2007, 12:13 PM
I feel your pain Matty. I made the mistake of partying with a rugby team yesterday. I woke up in a dumpster behind Burger King wearing nothing but a scrum cap and Im missing 2 teeth. I hope they scribbled their number on my body somewhere. What a fun night

rrrr
04-01-2007, 02:13 PM
I feel your pain Matty. I made the mistake of partying with a rugby team yesterday. I woke up in a dumpster behind Burger King wearing nothing but a scrum cap and Im missing 2 teeth. I hope they scribbled their number on my body somewhere. What a fun night
LMAO! Doesn't sound like a mistake if you had fun......http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
:D :D