PDA

View Full Version : Hey Morg....

Sangster
03-18-2003, 09:35 PM
How's the Revenge coming...Jest think...You could be cruisin' this bad boy still....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118DV00031-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118DV00035-med.jpg
[ March 18, 2003, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

BILLY.B
03-19-2003, 06:35 AM
Thats the boat with that BADD ASS ford mtr. in it isn't it!!. Who's driving the thing?? I believe I see fin so I don't think it's MORG, it must be his buddy Paul!!!

BILLY.B
03-19-2003, 06:39 AM
Morg, by the way Jerry must be smoking some heavy crack, he shot some video of the SS mtr in the Bezer the first time I was at Red Rock, thats the tape I'm talking about. I do believe he has a copy of that, if not i'll try and look for it here.

Morg
03-19-2003, 06:59 AM
Sangster,
The boat is coming along well. It's come along way but still have sooooo much to get done. Should have the inside floor ground & flat sanded by the end of the weekend.
Billy,
What's up with that, ask Paul (AKA-Tunnel Vision) or Craig (AKA ColeMan II) I never showed fin with the old Hondo. It's all done with smoke & mirrors. The old boat looks good though Huh. Good thing I tried to get that thing work for 6 years, got it working pretty wel then sold it.
Morg.
BTW- I do have some tape of the SS motor at needles, Just not the stuff you were talking about.

Sangster
03-19-2003, 08:19 AM
Morg..Talked to John (The guy who bought your boat) the other day, he said he will be bringing it to PCR on Mothers Day & to CFW on Fathers day..

Morg
03-19-2003, 08:35 AM
Sangster:
Morg..Talked to John (The guy who bought your boat) the other day, he said he will be bringing it to PCR on Mothers Day & to CFW on Fathers day.. Excellent, It will be nice to see the old battle wagon. Maybe we can have Tunnel Vision show John how to run the beast through the looseness it seems to go through at half pass. eek! eek!
Thanks for posting the pic's, That was a great day at CFW, at least until the suck & blow sinking eek! eek!
BTW- I know John is lurking maybe he will chine in.
Morg.