PDA

View Full Version : Next couple weeks? Nor-Cal?

thatguy
04-01-2007, 11:30 AM
I got a few weeks off and wondering whats happening around Shasta in the next 2-3 weeks. The Miller won't be done, but am picking up my first V-drive next week and would love to hook up with "experienced" V-drivers for some fun in the sun. I always bring a cooler, by the way!
Tommy:D :D

twowheeledfish
04-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Unfortunately, my boat won't be finished until about the 20th. Ever head to the Thermalito afterbay or the Sac River?

thatguy
04-01-2007, 06:30 PM
No, Never heard of Thermolita. I have been in Anderson for 3 years. Got 4 acres about 1/2 mile from the river park boat lauch. But I have only ever gone to Shasta Lake. I have a glastron for about 3 years and only use it in the lake, but picked up the Miller jet last summer. Took it out once and pulled the engine. I had one years ago and although this one is way nicer, the engine was pretty weak compared to my old one. I have been waiting for 2 months for the Brodix heads, still back ordered. I got a V-Drive eliminator here on the boards and pick it up next week. So, I got these 2 hot boats (and the Glastron) and have no idea where to go with them. I lived out of state when I had the old Miller and loved getting together with all the hot rodders. My wife and I look forward to meeting some good people and having fun with the boats. But we don't know where to go! Sucks.
Tommy:)

Cas
04-01-2007, 08:06 PM
not sure what's happening in the next 3 weeks or so but a bunch of us will be at Shasta the end of June. Here's a link to where we're staying and who's going.
http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/cas?forum=66229
It's an annual trip and for me and mine, Shasta is the best!

thatguy
04-02-2007, 05:57 AM
Thanks Cas,
Where exactly is the KOA camground at? I know that sounds stupid coming from somebody that lives there, but actually I am out of state workig about 2/3 of the time. I doubt I will pull the 5th wheel there since I live there. But I sure would like to meet everyone!
Tommy